Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a dirty girl. Wears clothes and sells them 'with tags' on depop.
Id much rather to buy clothes that are worn once/washed - without tags. Than clothes with her pit and bit juice all over jackets/ pants / underwear (ew) / swimsuits (which in her latest video said she was gonna sell a gifted bikini).
Can i also ask, why is 'with orginal tags' a thing???
Nah babe seen you on your insta with your horse hair extention clip in pony with that worn gifted outfit.
Please Miriam put some effort into your content. This is your full time job that gives you 5 figures!!!
You come on moaning about the questions you are asked in q&a's. Maybe put a bitta context to it and the questions wont be so not to your standard!
You had a few stories about florida tonight
-no details on hours you did, price of visa, its a pandemic, not as easy to pop off to usa to work as it was for you when you went. This isnt really relevant content to a teenage girl in 2021 which you aspire to appeal too with your 1st year content 🙄
Are you sulking abit because your not getting the paid gigs you think you deserve?
You are all about do what makes you happy and dont care what anybody thinks.
Well maybe im a mirco influencer and i want to speak about a brand for free??? - ive free will and ill do a speak about who i please.
Im not all about the money like yourself!
Hard to pay for yourself and tiaan to live in your parents house,, and all those white shirts and takeaway coffees. Are you not moving to the place in Cobh that you heavily hinted at?? What was the follow up on that?? Still waiting to hear that announcement?

Embarrassed for all the company's that have worked for you and you pretty much didnt call them good enough.

Deleting tiktoks just becos they don't do well, we see that happening. 😂
sis went OFF.
Agreed with all points made above. Peaked in primary school and clinging on for dear life x

Reactions: 8
Cringe for her to be associated with Conor Ryan, doing the come dine with me. Probably will not fall through with it like the apartment or the big announcements.

Can anyone explain why she is sitting on the ground in a car park in her latest post?!? Like....why?
I can’t understand it.
The first two pictures were uploaded the 15th and 16th of April. The same yellow barrier is in the background. So did she really bring a change of outfits AND get changed (in a car park) or go back on two different days, purely for pictures on Instagram?

Then there’s the pictures on the filthy stairs and in the lift, like that’s no cool or trendy at all! And these seem to be taken on the same day too, again did she bring a change of outfit?

Can anyone confirm does she just be going around Cork with a suitcase full of clothes and accessories? 😂 her accessories seem to be more props anyways

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t understand it.
The first two pictures were uploaded the 15th and 16th of April. The same yellow barrier is in the background. So did she really bring a change of outfits AND get changed (in a car park) or go back on two different days, purely for pictures on Instagram?

Then there’s the pictures on the filthy stairs and in the lift, like that’s no cool or trendy at all! And these seem to be taken on the same day too, again did she bring a change of outfit?

Can anyone confirm does she just be going around Cork with a suitcase full of clothes and accessories? 😂 her accessories seem to be more props anyways

These are exact copies of charleen murphy's photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean come onnnnn

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t understand it.

She was saying in a Q&A that “most influencers” go to a spot and get changed in the car to take photos for the week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn't have any originality and does copy Charlene quite a bit because they're mirror image.
Imagine buying clothes off her that she has been sitting in Douglas Village carpark and she doesn't bother wash them before putting them up on depop.

She was saying in a Q&A that “most influencers” go to a spot and get changed in the car to take photos for the week 😂
Imagine being in Cork City.. Walking to marina Market and then back to car change and go back just for a picture.. God would you be bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually don't mind them taking photos or taking loads in one day to get it over with because I kinda like seeing outfit pics for inpso but I can't stand Miriam I think she's the most boring unoriginal person ever.

Reactions: 6
I actually don't mind them taking photos or taking loads in one day to get it over with because I kinda like seeing outfit pics for inpso but I can't stand Miriam I think she's the most boring unoriginal person ever.
I wouldn't be taking inspiration from anything she wears 😂😂

[

These are exact copies of charleen murphy's photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean come onnnnn
I had written “just because Chorleeeen did it doesn’t make it cool” and I took it out because I second guessed myself whether Chorleeeen was the start or not 😂😂😂 mad

Reactions: 4
I bet she makes Tian mop the car park surface before she sprawls out on the ground lookin all sexy and stuff to take her shots 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have Tian and herself never heard of masks!? Taking photos with all the people down the
Market!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.