Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her TikToks are bizarre. To an extent I understand people doing the “Irish mammy” imitations etc but she had one that was like “when you’re working in the restaurant and a girl who used to work there comes in” and she just rambles on imitating two characters but no punchline or anything ? Just don’t get it

Reactions: 7
Her TikToks are bizarre. To an extent I understand people doing the “Irish mammy” imitations etc but she had one that was like “when you’re working in the restaurant and a girl who used to work there comes in” and she just rambles on imitating two characters but no punchline or anything ? Just don’t get it

Watch this one, then go on to her “friends” pages and see her comments.
“Stunning my love ❤❤” or “UNREAL 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥” amongst others. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So bizarre. I saw that 'person who used to work here' gig on someone else's account and it was pretty much the same content, so she is definitely copying. Secondly, if she has 1.2 mil followers on tiktok, surely her insta would naturally grow too? Wouldn't suprise me if she bought followers

Reactions: 10
So bizarre. I saw that 'person who used to work here' gig on someone else's account and it was pretty much the same content, so she is definitely copying. Secondly, if she has 1.2 mil followers on tiktok, surely her insta would naturally grow too? Wouldn't suprise me if she bought followers
She's been called out for stealing other peoples content ,in the past. Not surprised she hasn't changed.

She must be catching her death with those skimpy tops :LOL: It's not that warm in Cork!

Reactions: 4
So back months ago when she done the collaboration with Alexander dental and lied through her teeth (🤣) and said it wasn’t a collab, I mailed the dental practise and they confirmed that it was indeed a collab... sick of her tit, for the first time ever, I emailed the ASAI and reported both her and the dental practise as neither of them had disclosed the collab.. just got word back from the ASAI today saying they have been in contact with both parties and both parties have denied that it was a collab.. I will attach their response below! However I have evidence of the dental practise saying it was a collab so needless to say the evidence has now been forwarded on to the ASAI in my reply.. no one gives a tit if it was a gift, a collab, a paid promotion a sponsorship etc just be honest you lying snakes 🐍

Attachments

Reactions: 19
So back months ago when she done the collaboration with Alexander dental and lied through her teeth (🤣) and said it wasn’t a collab, I mailed the dental practise and they confirmed that it was indeed a collab... sick of her tit, for the first time ever, I emailed the ASAI and reported both her and the dental practise as neither of them had disclosed the collab.. just got word back from the ASAI today saying they have been in contact with both parties and both parties have denied that it was a collab.. I will attach their response below! However I have evidence of the dental practise saying it was a collab so needless to say the evidence has now been forwarded on to the ASAI in my reply.. no one gives a tit if it was a gift, a collab, a paid promotion a sponsorship etc just be honest you lying snakes 🐍
You are never gonna believe this. I did the exact same thing as you. Attached is my response which seems like a copy and paste job from yours.

I find it hard to believe that she did free work for them when she came on last week complaining about not getting paid

Attachments

Reactions: 8
You are never gonna believe this. I did the exact same thing as you. Attached is my response which seems like a copy and paste job from yours.

I find it hard to believe that she did free work for them when she came on last week complaining about not getting paid
They don’t give a duck until they do floggers will get away with everything.. come to think of it was it not poor oul Mirz that was complaining a few weeks ago about others that work promoting and doing ads for next to nothing and selling themselves short.. funny that she done it for free for the dentist! Miriam you’re a snakey witch

• Haha
They don’t give a duck until they do floggers will get away with everything.. come to think of it was it not poor oul Mirz that was complaining a few weeks ago about others that work promoting and doing ads for next to nothing and selling themselves short.. funny that she done it for free for the dentist! Miriam you’re a snakey witch
Oh she's a complete liar, I don't believe a thing she says. She doesn't take accountability for any of her actions and cannot admit of any wrong doing.

I got blocked on tiktok for correctly calling her out for not wearing a mask in a very public place. I also complained to sweet King about the mask saga on Sunday in marina Market and they left me on read. Not a company I would have supported anyway but definitely won't be.

Yeah it's probably pathetic that I am taking time out of my day to do it but they will never change if someone doesn't hold them accountable.

She is one of the worst out there because she is just a liar. Lies about collabs tags designer gear when it's knock offs

Reactions: 12
Such a liar, fair play to ye for calling her out. Shes the female equivalent of a man-child. She needs a harsh dose of reality and to work a 9 to 5 job as she hasn't got a bleeping clue.

Reactions: 9
Such a liar, fair play to ye for calling her out. Shes the female equivalent of a man-child. She needs a harsh dose of reality and to work a 9 to 5 job as she hasn't got a bleeping clue.
She’s a right witch too, especially when she’s on the lives with Ross and kneevo... the pure sweet innocent mask falls down she’s a tit stirrer

Reactions: 5
Miriam is my inspiration. I'm an average looking girl with a dull personality and a voice like a cheese grater.
If she can be successful there's hope for all of us

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Miriam is my inspiration. I'm an average looking girl with a dull personality and a voice like a cheese grater.
If she can be successful there's hope for all of us
Is she really a success though? Does she really make that much money!!
Like free stuff is grand but like how much actually turns into cash?

Reactions: 2
Ye are gaaas 😂 I hardly have time to make complaints about my own problems and here ye are doing it to influencers hahahah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.