Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord I hadn't seen the Goodfellas ad before :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Beyond cringe!! How this girl has 1.2 million followers is beyond me

Reactions: 1
her eye makeup is so bad 😭 she doesn’t need it, I’ve always thought she looks prettier with a natural face

I wonder does she and Tian ever get sick of each other? Their relationship seems so intense, they are literally in each others pockets 24/7 and living in such a small confined space too i don't know how they do it 😅 i love my boyfriend but I like the break from him when we work etc 😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder does she and Tian ever get sick of each other? Their relationship seems so intense, they are literally in each others pockets 24/7 and living in such a small confined space too i don't know how they do it 😅 i love my boyfriend but I like the break from him when we work etc 😂
I feel bad for her parents... watching two adults laze around all day everyday would drive me mad

Reactions: 6
Lads they must spend some amount of money on takeaway coffees, the least they could do is get reusable cups🤦🏻‍♀️

Mad that she's so into school and reminiscent of it, doesn't seem like she was great at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am fascinated by this. My BF and I can barely spend 24hrs together working and living before falling out. Fair play to them if it is all sailing so well. Genuinely impressive!!

Reactions: 3
This one needs to pipe down on her latest rant.. who does she think she is.. how is it any of her business what influencer promotes what product for what payment.. it’s ok when Miriam does it but no one else is allowed.. get back on the fence hun it doesn’t suit you being off it.. she’s like the rainbow today.. yellow scrunchie, orange & pink eyeshadow and a red & pink jumper 🤮

This one needs to pipe down on her latest rant.. who does she think she is.. how is it any of her business what influencer promotes what product for what payment.. it’s ok when Miriam does it but no one else is allowed.. get back on the fence hun it doesn’t suit you being off it.. she’s like the rainbow today.. yellow scrunchie, orange & pink eyeshadow and a red & pink jumper 🤮
I stopped at you have to spend money on your marketing... 🤑 Is she for real it's the first thing to be cut if things go to pot.. She's obviously been told she's too expensive that's why she's odd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.