Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miriram, Ross and Niamh went live on insta tonight. I didnt see it all only towards the end but my god it was soooo boring, miriram has to be the dullest person ever. Niamh was telling a story and Miriam and Ross sat there blank faced when she finished Miriam just went "yaa..." Then Niamh left for a min and Ross and Miriam sat in silence it was so awkward 😂😂😂 Then she said no one is asking questions so Ross I'm just going to go and ended it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am fascinated by this. My BF and I can barely spend 24hrs together working and living before falling out. Fair play to them if it is all sailing so well. Genuinely impressive!!
So I’m in a similar long distance relationship to Miriam, almost exactly the same countries. I understand them not driving each other crazy because when I got stuck with my boyfriend last year during the pandemic, we were constantly together for 8/9 months and we didn’t fight once/really get sick of each other at all. The dynamic is so different in a LDR because you never know when you might see each other again bc covid. Idk if I explained that well but knowing you’ll be separated again helps with not getting sick of the other person

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I’m in a similar long distance relationship to Miriam, almost exactly the same countries. I understand them not driving each other crazy because when I got stuck with my boyfriend last year during the pandemic, we were constantly together for 8/9 months and we didn’t fight once/really get sick of each other at all. The dynamic is so different in a LDR because you never know when you might see each other again bc covid. Idk if I explained that well but knowing you’ll be separated again helps with not getting sick of the other person
That is a great explanation. Aw ai do wish you both well!!

Reactions: 1
Seems her and the bf share shoes and jumpers. Saw on his insta the new Dior Jordan’s

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems her and the bf share shoes and jumpers. Saw on his insta the new Dior Jordan’s
What size foot is she? I just looked at them. That’s mad. I assume they are his, that they are miles too big on her and she only put him on for the photo. I hope I’m wrong because I’m cringing thinking about asking my fella to take off his shoes so I could get a picture in them.

Unless they have the same size foot and I am now cringing even more at the thought of my fella asking could he wear my shoes! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
What size foot is she? I just looked at them. That’s mad. I assume they are his, that they are miles too big on her and she only put him on for the photo. I hope I’m wrong because I’m cringing thinking about asking my fella to take off his shoes so I could get a picture in them.

Unless they have the same size foot and I am now cringing even more at the thought of my fella asking could he wear my shoes! 😂😂😂😂
She 100% wearing his shoes and I would nearly put money on it to say they are fake

Reactions: 3
They are definitely fakes, the real deal are more or less sold out and are sold on at extortionate prices. And all u have to do is look at her to know her shite is fake. I know its not for everyone but I do like to buy a few designer pieces. She has only the basic witch pieces cos they are the ones u get fakes of. Its very easy to see if u know what to look put for. The balenciaga runners, the Louis vuitton pochette, it couldn't be more obvious

• Haha
They are definitely fakes, the real deal are more or less sold out and are sold on at extortionate prices. And all u have to do is look at her to know her shite is fake. I know its not for everyone but I do like to buy a few designer pieces. She has only the basic witch pieces cos they are the ones u get fakes of. Its very easy to see if u know what to look put for. The balenciaga runners, the Louis vuitton pochette, it couldn't be more obvious
I understand people want the perspective of having nice things ok grand and if fakes are all you can afford, you do you boo.

But for someone who was talking about the whales and how the world is a terrible place after watching one documentary. Watch a documentary about fakes designer tack and counterfeit culture and tell me that its not terrible too. Like she is so thick its not even funny and the tagging of the actual brand galls me because its not. Her young followers may think if you become an influncer you can get nice things like that but you cant!! I am old and ugly enough to see through the fakeness but her actual audience of 13 yo might not.

What happened with that cottage and apartment they were renting
What happened to the “surprise announcement” we’ve been waiting for months now, which she said was the reason she went to cobh town breaking the lockdown rules?

Reactions: 5
I understand people want the perspective of having nice things ok grand and if fakes are all you can afford, you do you boo.

But for someone who was talking about the whales and how the world is a terrible place after watching one documentary. Watch a documentary about fakes designer tack and counterfeit culture and tell me that its not terrible too. Like she is so thick its not even funny and the tagging of the actual brand galls me because its not. Her young followers may think if you become an influncer you can get nice things like that but you cant!! I am old and ugly enough to see through the fakeness but her actual audience of 13 yo might not.
At least she's doing her bit by recycling her boxes 😂 I wonder what she was doing before.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads, has that jumper seen a washing machine at all? 🤮 Just waiting for it to appear on Depot now as “only worn once or twice” 😳

Lads, has that jumper seen a washing machine at all? 🤮 Just waiting for it to appear on Depot now as “only worn once or twice” 😳
Please tell me this was about the pink jumper with red smiley faces? 😂😂 She said in her story “I’m living in this jumper but I washed it yesterday”

Reactions: 4
Please tell me this was about the pink jumper with red smiley faces? 😂😂 She said in her story “I’m living in this jumper but I washed it yesterday”
It was about that jumper, yeah. Ohhh haaaa I don’t really listen to her anymore, just skip on through 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Shes a dirty girl. Wears clothes and sells them 'with tags' on depop.
Id much rather to buy clothes that are worn once/washed - without tags. Than clothes with her pit and bit juice all over jackets/ pants / underwear (ew) / swimsuits (which in her latest video said she was gonna sell a gifted bikini).
Can i also ask, why is 'with orginal tags' a thing???
Nah babe seen you on your insta with your horse hair extention clip in pony with that worn gifted outfit.
Please Miriam put some effort into your content. This is your full time job that gives you 5 figures!!!
You come on moaning about the questions you are asked in q&a's. Maybe put a bitta context to it and the questions wont be so not to your standard!
You had a few stories about florida tonight
-no details on hours you did, price of visa, its a pandemic, not as easy to pop off to usa to work as it was for you when you went. This isnt really relevant content to a teenage girl in 2021 which you aspire to appeal too with your 1st year content 🙄
Are you sulking abit because your not getting the paid gigs you think you deserve?
You are all about do what makes you happy and dont care what anybody thinks.
Well maybe im a mirco influencer and i want to speak about a brand for free??? - ive free will and ill do a speak about who i please.
Im not all about the money like yourself!
Hard to pay for yourself and tiaan to live in your parents house,, and all those white shirts and takeaway coffees. Are you not moving to the place in Cobh that you heavily hinted at?? What was the follow up on that?? Still waiting to hear that announcement?

Embarrassed for all the company's that have worked for you and you pretty much didnt call them good enough.

Deleting tiktoks just becos they don't do well, we see that happening. 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.