Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@NaomiS

The instagram page of this sushi place follows only 5 people - two of them are the Ikonns - so they might have invested in it.

@NaomiS

The instagram page of this sushi place follows only 5 people - two of them are the Ikonns - so they might have invested in it.
Oh gawd, please this can’t be true! 🤦🏻‍♀️ They know nothing about Japanese food, never set foot in the country, and they’re so ignorant about the culture. I hope they just stay silent about it because they really could duck it up for the chef.

Reactions: 3
Guys, this restaurant is a collaboration with Endo (and another chef, Mishka, Russian I think, who posts lots of pictures of meat on his inta account), the chef from that fancy place Alex always raved about. Endo is very very good, and if he puts his name on Sumi: it WILL work, no matter the price. He's received a Michelin star at Rotunda restaurant (the fancy restaurant that Alex raves about, again and always). So no, he's not opening competition, he's just working with this chef and I hate it. Kazutoshi could have worked with anyone else, why this moron, urh? I absolutely don't know anything about the business of fancy restaurants but could be they plan to adapt and deliver their fancy sushi boxes to their elite clientele? In this case, having paid so much for renovations will be a shame, but it's not like the Iskams care about throwing money into the rent of an empty space (cough *their emply flat for more than half a year*, cough *empty pretend office now turned into Lidia's flat*).
Whether the Iskams have complete ownership or not of the restaurant I don't know. But we can maybe find paperwork of this online.
Alex posted a picture, right after they came back from the countryside last lockdown, of him working on restaurant plans with a team. This is not new, they've announced it months ago. So I doubt they've only got 1% share in this restaurant. Also, they both said many times they would like to open a restaurant.
Meme's story was a picture of her and grandpa in front of the shop, with something like: "Can't wait for Sumi to open end of november and collaborate with you @kazytoshi_endo and @misjka" I think.

But I doubt they earn their money from BtoC. I think they focus more on selling big batches of notebooks to stationery stores, lifestyle shops, concept stores and so on... I see hips of them in the stores so I wouldn't be surprised that there company is doing as well as they say.
Now, if they are indeed involved in dodgy things why have they still not bought that damn dream house ?

Things we're still waiting on seeing:
- London house
- Daylesford dupe/Soho house dupe
- Dream offices
- New scam products from Intelligent change
- Unsurprisingly already-seen-before gratitude children's book
- Restaurant reveal
- Meme's recipes app
This is not news, the restaurant they eluded to months ago. So, one project revealed. Waiting for that new dream house, still no recipe app launch in sight, gratitude book maybe launching in time for Christmas, when will they be back to the countryside to visit their dream farm property now?
Personally, I wasn't surprised by the restaurant as I remember Alex's post about it, but I really thought it'd be an Italian vegetarian restaurant...

But for real, they were also looking for new offices. They must really be angry that now they're gonna have to pay their rent, Lidia's rent, and a restaurant rent... I doubt we see any offices any time soon.

Meme is back on posting quotes on quotes, means mental breakdown, means reading Tattle XD

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is what I found so far. No Icunts names there. Is it possible they have very, very few shares but again claim it’s their idea like the journal???

Reactions: 4
View attachment 321423
those pants and boots on Mimi are just not a good look.
Yeah, hope he was careful though. I believe I heard apple seeds are bad for birds.
Funny when tourists were feeding the ducks Meme exposed them on her stories. But for her man it's totally ok. tsss

This is what I found so far. No Icunts names there. Is it possible they have very, very few shares but again claim it’s their idea like the journal???

Oh the company Novators Hospitality is related to this Misha chef (not Mishka sorry, correction).

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12397962/officers
Doesn't seem like Meme's got an official role in Intelligent Change now Ikonn Holding Ltd ?

Aren't they suppose to put the address of their headquarters or a postal address on their website? And funny Alex did not update the paperwork on Intelligent Change Inc (Canada) : https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=8438382
Can you spot UJ's name ^^?

Last edited:
God, all these dumb memes on Alex stories make me sick. The Cons like to act like they're rebels and revolutionaries but they're the biggest sheeps of all, chasing money and status.

Reactions: 10
Thousands of unshared photos that she didn't even notice missing? Imagine the time spent taking thousands and thousands of photos. That is all that they do on vacations, pose for photos. No wonder they always need a babysitter every time they travel. What a vain woman, living a life that's a lie.

Last edited:
hi everyone,
Long time reader, first time poster.

(still trying to get a hang on it . So sorry if pics come out wrong)

1st pic:
Anyone else finds first pic creepy? I think her narcism is getting harder and harder to hide. It just gave me such chills to read her caption about wanting her hair...

2nd pic:
I’m soooo freaking sick of Meme acting liek she dsnt get help. And at this point after the whole covid fiasco exposing them as clear as daylight, who are these sheeps asking them for advice?

it blows my mind. Can’t they see that she’s always had help since little princess ballet brat was born.? Yet here she goes pretending that its so hard for her to find ME time. When all she does is F*ck all all day long.

arg I fee so much better. Been following Meme for 7+ yrs. Alexa s birth was the moment it all came unraveling ( her narcissistic mask that is). Jeez! I can’t believe I use to like her before. 😖

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is this Earthy.play play dough another one of their ventures? Masha has also mentioned it in her stories and is in her story highlights for small business. Coincidence? I think not

hi everyone,

1st pic:
Anyone else finds first pic creepy? I think her narcism is getting harder and harder to hide. It just gave me such chills to read her caption about wanting her hair...

2nd pic:
I’m soooo freaking sick of Meme acting liek she dsnt get help. And at this point after the whole covid fiasco exposing them as clear as daylight, who are these sheeps asking them for advice?

it blows my mind. Can’t they see that she’s always had help since little princess ballet brat was born.? Yet here she goes pretending that its so hard for her to find ME time. When all she does is F*ck all all day long.

arg I fee so much better. Been following Meme for 7+ yrs. Alexa s birth was the moment it all came unraveling ( her narcissistic mask that is). Jeez! I can’t believe I use to like her before. 😖

Good that you now see her for who she is, a complete fraud, loser and tit face. And don’t feel bad for not seeing it for a very long time, these so called influencers are extremely good at hiding their true color. I pity the followers who doesn’t yet sees them as clear as you do now.

In their pic you can see how lonely and miserable they are. No one want to be their friend. They are living in a nice big city but it seems like no one likes them there. They are wasting their life and their youth, no education, no friendships, no respect and maybe very soon no money (money the only thing they are so attached to).

hi everyone,

1st pic:

2nd pic:

The nerve of calling having a child is a struggle for her when her MIL stayed to help for six months when Alexa was born and now she’s living in London full time to help. She still got to spend summer in Positano in the middle of a pandemic and rented a farm house in the Cotswolds before that - both trips with the help of her MIL. My husband hasn’t stopped working since four weeks after the first lockdown in the UK. Real parents with struggles don’t have time to take thousands of photos for social media. They have the real parenting to do. MeMe doesn’t do tit with Alexa, no housework and no jobs to go to. That’s why she takes thousands of photos. Who are these idiots that keep asking for advice from a mother (I use the term loosely) who exposed her daughter’s private parts on social media and has paid help to care for ONE kid the entire time???

God, all these dumb memes on Alex stories make me sick. The Cons like to act like they're rebels and revolutionaries but they're the biggest sheeps of all, chasing money and status.
I don’t rate people who don’t understand sarcasm nor have sense of humour like Alex and MeMe. These people are the dumbest. They’re both sheep following footsteps of money hungry hustlers as well.

Reactions: 6
hi everyone,

1st pic:

2nd pic:

Hi welcome!!!! Can you refresh is in the birth story again? I only recall that they didn't go to the hospital until she was really really in pain or something. Lighting candles n swinging her body left n right at home etc ... I was thinking woman your baby might be in distress anytime why don't you check yourself in???

Reactions: 1
hi everyone,

1st pic:

2nd pic:

Definitely creepy, typical of narcissist to be jealous disguising as love with ❤ or 😍when really it should be envy emoji. What’s stopping her from having the same ponytail, just grow her hair or use her Lousy Hair extensions, why keep eyeing/obsessing/wanting what her daughter has? Sure isn’t normal healthy mum behaviour. She must definitely going through a mental breakdown, the tonnes of quotes, obsession with daughter’s physical traits, I wonder what is triggering her psycho side? I bet she will be the kind of mum like Kris Jenner, she will try to be BFF with Alexa when she’s a teen and want to be involved in her activities and compete with her daughter for attention.

Reactions: 5
Hi welcome!!!! Can you refresh is in the birth story again? I only recall that they didn't go to the hospital until she was really really in pain or something. Lighting candles n swinging her body left n right at home etc ... I was thinking woman your baby might be in distress anytime why don't you check yourself in???
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

potatochips,oh no I wasn’t even talking about the birth story. Don’t get me even started on that episode😅😅. My brain wants to forget about this for as long as possible haha

When I mentioned Alexa’s birth I was just referring to their old facade crumbling. Before Meme gave birth it was easy for her to craft a perfect image and come across as “inspiring”.

She thought she was going to be such an amazing unique parent. We all see what happened. It’s this exact moment that he became so much easier to see their hypocrisy.

From never wanting to get a stroller to getting one asap. Never getting help and wanting to be hands on parent to getting help ALL THE TIME.

Her bullshit about being present which use to be part of her youtube persona when its all a load of BS.

Then we also had her whole parenting style of never saying no to Alexa which will only make her unable to deal with real life later.

One thing I do want to say is as much as I hate instagram, thank goodness for IG stories. Ig stories is the real reason why we are all able to unmask them. It is way to easy to be perfect on youtube when only posting once a month. But It’s just way to hard to fake it on IG stories when posting many times through the day. Until IG stories, I never thought that social media had such a hold on MeMe to the point of needed to do these stupid fake social media days off shenanigans. Because on youtube she always preached being present blablabla🤣🤣

@ExposetheNarcs

You put it so eloquently. Thank you for explaining so perfectly what came through mind regarding her pictures.

she so envious of Alexa. And it so sad because Alexa is such a small kid who is totally reliant on her mother.
Most healthy mothers would only want what is best for their children. They usually feel pride not envy😖😣

Reactions: 6
sorry double posting😅

But what’s up with Meme flooding her stories with all these pics from the past? Is it her way of getting a old on her mental breakdown? She keeps referring her pre baby abs? Is this what it’s about?She also posted a pic breastfeeding. Did she just want to show her boobs again?

I am just wondering if she doesn’t feel sexy anymore🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.