Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be she forgot to apply her ‘leading with love’. 1st rule of love is accepting people as they are & if they are not your tribe then let it be. Don’t say ‘ if they change....’ How is what she doing on podcast any better than gossiping about her friend. But nope ... she is beyond gossip. Hypocrisy 101.
I thought they loved London for it's multicultured population and diversity too :rolleyes: you can be different as long as she doesn't have to be friends with you.

Makes for a real fun social group and deep connection with your friends when you drop everyone that doesn't think or behave in the same way as you....

Who needs friends anyway when you have your partner affirming everything you do on hour long podcasts or instagram stories, that's how real growth happens guys.

Reactions: 3
I have just unfollowed her, what an actual c* talking about not living in a democracy...she needs to go back to Russia and live under Putin. She is so empty in her brain, she is a waste of breathing space

Reactions: 8
This biatch makes her toddler take multiple photos of her as if it's a totally normal thing to do. The whole interaction is cringey as f#$%. The fact that she felt the need to post it online is even sadder.

Reactions: 8
Meme watching netflix yet again on her PROJECTOR. But she doesn't own a television set, so it's not a problem at all for her, she doesn't watch tv.
Looks like Meme has been out shopping again... she's totally addicted.

The sisters really married complete opposites. Leyla's husband was posting stories about building furniture. Alex has to hire someone to install an ikea shelf. And complains that his stylist can't schedule him for a few weeks. What a snowflake.

Reactions: 7
Meme watching netflix yet again on her PROJECTOR. But she doesn't own a television set, so it's not a problem at all for her, she doesn't watch tv.
Looks like Meme has been out shopping again... she's totally addicted.

The sisters really married complete opposites. Leyla's husband was posting stories about building furniture. Alex has to hire someone to install an ikea shelf. And complains that his stylist can't schedule him for a few weeks. What a snowflake.
Yep ! Addicted to buying stuff. To justify she can label it as pre-loved. Infact, she might do ootd with gazillion times worn some thing in next few days. The thing which she worn today was OMG. She tries so much to be boho and hippie and tbh it just does not suits her. Also, everyone is hippie these days. It’s not unconventional it’s mainstream now. Since MeMe likes to be unconventional.
I prefer Leyla and her husband over them.

I finally heard podcast in 2x speed. Even with that speed they sounded so condescending. Also, why people ask them for advice. Their advice is so limited to their own bubble. How it’s applicable to general population. I mean are their people like them to apply to advice in their real life?

Reactions: 1
I was just going to say the same thing about the Netflix documentary. I was thinking how long before she posts about it and says must watch!! Yet they live their life in Instagram, they advertise through Instagram etc. They’d be nowhere without social media.

edit: also don’t get me wrong you can of course criticise social media while still being a user but neither of them are nuanced enough to have that discussion.

Trying so hard to make sure everyone knows the jacket is second hand. She is so tiring.
I can only imagine how much time she spends looking for things at stores. Good thing she has Lydia around to babysit. Make sure to include that tip in your parenting book, Meme.
What happened to her previous leather jacket... the one she would always bring when they went to LA. The woman doesn't even have her own style, her look changes depending on the city she's in. Celine blazer in Paris, leather jacket in LA. So predictable, zero imagination and individual style.

Ha so I got blocked on Instagram because I mentioned that leather is leather when Mimi went on about her “second hand leather jacket” and that I thought she doesn’t watch TV when she posted all the films she likes. Just because you watch it on a projector doesn’t mean it’s not TV mimi...

Reactions: 9
I sent an inbox message saying she’s a hypocrite. Surprise surprise she blocked me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I sent an inbox message saying she’s a hypocrite. Surprise surprise she blocked me 😂😂😂
I don’t know why she’s so obsessed with saying she doesn’t watch TV. I also genuinely wonder what they do in the evenings? I get some people aren’t big TV fans but still. They sure as hell aren’t reading because they only blabber on about audiobooks. Do they sit there listening to an audiobook about the 5 hour workweek or whatever it is while staring into each others eyes? Or worst yet staring into a mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because they keep blocking people all the time just because someone didn’t agreed with their views shows how inept are for any nuanced discussion. And for that reason they should not post anything beyond OOTD. And even for OOTD they don’t need to say - bought this 2000 years ago or pre-loved or whatever. If you are buying continuously, you are addicted or at least your identity is linked to ‘owning’ something. If you are watching video/ movie the platform doesn’t matter. Guess what, I have tv but I don’t watch it, because I watch lot of stuff on my mobile when traveling.
I personally think Meme is struggling with some sort of identity crisis. She does not know what she should be or even who she is aka how she should add value. We all go through it. She needs to sit back and reevaluate her value. Not sure if that would help though since they do it all the time.
For Alex - well !! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Meme is so stupid she can't get through her thick head that instigation to break the law (aka ignoring covid regulations thus endangering public safety) is a crime and can lead to arrest. Wish she put this energy into condemning third world countries who put girls in torture jails for demanding equal rights, and have gay people murdered for living their truth.

Meme is so stupid she can't get through her thick head that instigation to break the law (aka ignoring covid regulations thus endangering public safety) is a crime and can lead to arrest. Wish she put this energy into condemning third world countries who put girls in torture jails for demanding equal rights, and have gay people murdered for living their truth.

They wouldn't dare to tackle such real issues they are dumb and more importantly cowards.

Oh my god! She is such an ass. Crusader of freedom (aka privilege). My spouse is a doctor. I take 100s of precautions to protect other people. I have not gone out in 8 months, not even for grocery. I know I am healthy and most probably will be asymptotic. However, I can give the virus to someone who are in same vicinity as me due to needs (may be privilege too). Such as cleaners, supermarket cashiers and may be, may be they are not as privileged as me to get health care benefits as I do. Or you know, running to country side on a big farmland like Icunts did. But no, Alex was asymptomatic and only God know how many people did get sick because of him. They are reallu adding value to the life.

Reactions: 4
I'm honestly almost to the point where I don't even want to see what they post or keep up with them when Mimi is posting tit about the coronavirus and how we're all losing our freedom. There's one thing to be a "rich" and gallivanting all around the world and taking boats everywhere in Italy while at the same time preaching about the environment and then spending money to "plant trees" to offset your carbon footprint. It's another to be so delusional and not give a single duck about those who are affected by the coronavirus. They try soooo bleeping hard to pretend they're not "sheep" yet in their own right they are, by taking the unconventional, controversial road. They honestly disgust me beyond belief.

I’m glad people have started to point out her ignorant behaviour on her latest picture. Sure they’ll all get deleted soon!

If they are really with “freedom of speech.” Then why delete people comments??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.