Mimi and Alex Ikonn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meme styling her "pre-loved" jacket ... ugh, this woman used to be a stylist, and her outfit today was so awful. What kind of a skirt is that?! I think those sneakers stink so bad by now because I'm sure Meme never washes/deodorizes them. And she showers once a week.
It will be an entire month worth of stories of her styling her "new" duplicate jacket.
Alexa is not cooperating when they ask her to take a photo. I am starting to think that's the only reason they had a child - so they can have someone to take their photos. Fake looking, let's-kiss-while-I-lift-my-leg photos. You can tell queen meme is annoyed.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Stupid sh*t like this
Robert Kennedy Jr is a full blown anti-vaxxer. In case we needed confirmation Mimi and Alex have some misinformed opinions! :LOL:

Also, Article 10 of the Human Rights Act 1998 has a number of caveats on Freedom of Expression (italics mine):
Article 10 Freedom of expression

1Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This Article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

2The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial integrity or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been meaning to write a post since we moved here from GG but apparently I have a life - running a business, raising a son and being pregnant again amidst a global pandemic!

MeMe’s stance the last few weeks stopped me from being silent. She preaches the complete opposite of whatever tit she believes in. “Love is always the answer”. No, I think not when she advocates not wearing face masks and exaggerates this country (THE UNITED KINGDOM) is losing freedom of speech. The idiot that was arrested the other day was responsible for 50,000 people gathering in the middle of London, potentially spreading the virus more widely to the point that the FREE healthcare service wouldn’t be able to cope. Yes, if she bothered to check, the healthcare in the UK is free for all. She used it to give birth to Alexa when she decided against a fancy private hospital because her newborn baby was feeling like coming into the world like a commoner.

If freedom was being taken from you, why the duck they were allowed to travel to Italy and Lidiot to sneak back into London after only 2 weeks in Toronto in the middle of a pandemic? Talking about Lidiot the Lapdog, she’s lost her freedom and hidden away from social media for at least two months so MeMe and Alex could appear they finally looked after their little miserable girl for once. Parenting tip no. 1 - keep your mum on a payroll so you can order her to jump on the plane across the ocean to help look after your child. Otherwise, what business does Lidiot has in London, she spends more time here than Toronto now.

Reactions: 10
Sorry I need to rant some more. I just read this sad needs:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-dorrill-dead-rare-complications-b713422.html
MeMe’s life isn’t led by love. It’s led by lies and self-importance. If you have enough love for fellow humans, you would want to protect them. I’m not stupid and read enough to know the virus could be lab made and spread for political reasons (Alex’s idolised Bill Gates and the vaccinations in India anyone?). Nonetheless, the virus exists now and it kills or damages a large amount of people - someone else’s loved ones, mums, dads, brothers, sisters, grandparents and children. You never know if it’s going to hit you hard.
Alex didn’t self isolate for at least 14 days when he had it. MeMe had a ‘cold’ when they were moving houses - highly likely it was COVID. She went out everyday and had some poor movers to come and pack their tit. What if they spread it to someone vulnerable or had hidden symptoms that COVID could hit them badly? This isn’t love. It’s selfish and stupid.
I’m not a massive fan of Boris Johnson or Health Secretary Matt Hancock. They acted too late. They disregarded face masks at the beginning. I was wearing them in Thailand in February and thought they would have a hard time enforcing it on British people and they disregarded the idea of it for the first few months until idiots like MeMe and Alex believe it’s useless. If face masks were useless, why doctors and nurses wear them? Have they not heard it protects others? Surely that’s love? Even in the winter when I see people sneeze or cough on the train and cover their mouth with their hands then proceed to touch handrails, I’m disgusted.
And if the Icunts were scared of the virus, what’s Alexa been doing at home for the last 6 months? She should be in school, oh sorry, MONTESSORI. The miserable little git has no interaction with children her age. She’s 4 next month and hasn’t been to nursery regularly enough to build a friendship with anyone. She will need to attend school full time in a few months and she won’t cope because her parents starve her of education. She will be socially awkward like her parents. This isn’t love. It’s abuse.

Reactions: 7
Welcome back, Naomi! Congrats on your pregnancy.
Lidiot the Lapdog is cracking me up. So, so true, though.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I need to rant some more. I just read this sad needs:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-dorrill-dead-rare-complications-b713422.html
MeMe’s life isn’t led by love. It’s led by lies and self-importance. If you have enough love for fellow humans, you would want to protect them. I’m not stupid and read enough to know the virus could be lab made and spread for political reasons (Alex’s idolised Bill Gates and the vaccinations in India anyone?). Nonetheless, the virus exists now and it kills or damages a large amount of people - someone else’s loved ones, mums, dads, brothers, sisters, grandparents and children. You never know if it’s going to hit you hard.
Alex didn’t self isolate for at least 14 days when he had it. MeMe had a ‘cold’ when they were moving houses - highly likely it was COVID. She went out everyday and had some poor movers to come and pack their tit. What if they spread it to someone vulnerable or had hidden symptoms that COVID could hit them badly? This isn’t love. It’s selfish and stupid.
I’m not a massive fan of Boris Johnson or Health Secretary Matt Hancock. They acted too late. They disregarded face masks at the beginning. I was wearing them in Thailand in February and thought they would have a hard time enforcing it on British people and they disregarded the idea of it for the first few months until idiots like MeMe and Alex believe it’s useless. If face masks were useless, why doctors and nurses wear them? Have they not heard it protects others? Surely that’s love? Even in the winter when I see people sneeze or cough on the train and cover their mouth with their hands then proceed to touch handrails, I’m disgusted.
And if the Icunts were scared of the virus, what’s Alexa been doing at home for the last 6 months? She should be in school, oh sorry, MONTESSORI. The miserable little git has no interaction with children her age. She’s 4 next month and hasn’t been to nursery regularly enough to build a friendship with anyone. She will need to attend school full time in a few months and she won’t cope because her parents starve her of education. She will be socially awkward like her parents. This isn’t love. It’s abuse.
The ICUNTS!!!!!! I’m on the floor laughing!!!!!

• Haha
She has been receiving so much heat about the covid stuff under her last Instagram post that she has finally decided after months of pressure to post about Azerbaijan war to detract attention and get good citizen brownie points. Better than nothing, i guess, too bad her talk about oneness and love will solve nothing.

Reactions: 1
Why is it that they have money yet they are so so so miserable??

This man has no values or conscience. He is not a good father/good husband. He use and abuse his family to appear successful. If they are fans of Netflix there is a film called American murder: the family next door, I strongly recommend it. God, these narcissistic are all the same.

After months of ignorance, she decided to post about HERSELF. Such a predictable narc!!
6689BCFC-5622-48B8-B2EB-E4AC54CCF5AF.jpeg

FFABD46B-BBF6-43F1-A970-138119C00707.jpeg

83D7A486-B605-4E2A-B255-0269BE658924.jpeg

She always posts after waiting for such a long time... after people call her out on it numerous times. You'd think an accomplished writer/author (I mean plagiarizer) would be a bit faster with her response. I guess it's because it doesn't come from the heart, it only happens once she's fed up with comments and wants to shut people up. Afterall, she can't block everyone who calls her out, there would be hardly any followers left.

Ohh dear God ! Where should I begin. Once I saw word salad, I didn’t bother to read. I knew it was mish- mash of love, peace and gratitude crap. Okkkk !! Love for what? Your dresses? Your hair cut? WHAAAAATTTT EXACTLY? Because we know Meme don’t love people as we know she is extremely judgmental. I think they use bullshit generator website 🤣 - like this one http://wisdomofchopra.com/
And well ... considering they post a lot about whats on OTT, I think they need to hear - not owning tv does not equates to not watching tv. Since they are so preach-y about ‘we don’t even have a tv’.
Similarly, Alexa’s screen time. Meme said herself Alexa watches video on plane. Guess what Meme, on plane you don’t have privilege to go out, hand baby to your mother in law so you end up resorting to that medium. Regular family don’t have those privileges. And taking pictures, videos is screen time. Alexa knows how to use the phone.

When Alexa, the new Brooklyn Beckham, is asked to take yet another photo of her creepy parents kissing and she didn’t perform. MeMe’s seething!
BDD480D4-01D3-4822-AF35-35994B2BBD46.jpeg

No, Alexa, no gelato until next summer you silly little git!

Why does MeMe always post the photos that make Alex look so poncy? But then again, Alex is capable of doing that himself.
E445DB6F-E04F-48B6-99C9-CEFDD4D40903.jpeg

FBED5944-B6E8-4CFC-A017-1EFA201647B5.jpeg

Reactions: 2
When Alexa, the new Brooklyn Beckham, is asked to take yet another photo of her creepy parents kissing and she didn’t perform. MeMe’s seething!
View attachment 262011

Why does MeMe always post the photos that make Alex look so poncy? But then again, Alex is capable of doing that himself.
View attachment 262016
View attachment 262017

Ewe what a disgusting, revolting looking man. Is their marriage a forced one?? Because they looks like brother and sister rather than a husband and wife!! Not into each other at all.

View attachment 262011

View attachment 262016
View attachment 262017
Alex's skin looks leathery and freckly because all of the spf-less baking in the sun. He already looks in his early 40s, by the time he's actually 40 he'll look 60.

More lies from MeMe. Every Saturday night she posts about 20 stories to make up for her ‘Present Day’. An average person doesn’t post that many. She’s still taking photos and videos of Alexa ALL THE TIME so I’m not sure what changed in the last year. She’s still taking and posting them, just a bit delayed.
8565BE42-A0F8-4BCB-B1C6-CB7B78EC0763.jpeg

Surely their business should be renamed “Unintelligent Change”. MeMe’s got dumber and dumber as the years go by and Alex’s got greedier and looking more like a n-o-n-c-e.

Didn’t Alex say a few weeks ago that he wanted to look like Lenny Kravitz when he’s older? I meant, did he ever see Lenny Kravitz? Alex looks like he could be Lenny’s much older, uglier step brother Lanky and Lenny is 56!
Healthy living in London’s richest postcode has aged Alex and MeMe really awfully.
2DB07390-B823-4C33-A4D5-89E73E153D36.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.