Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they did invite her but she didn’t go. Sarah Angius isn’t hippie at all and is completely irrelevant to their target audience (she’s a hair stylist for gods sake) but she went. She hasn’t been going on an on about it like the other much more hippie attendees. I think they would have loved Amelia there but she had better things to do. Oh that note, how on earth was she invited to Sofia Richie’s wedding?
I WAS WONDERING the exact same thing. Reckon they went to the same private school???

Reactions: 1
I reckon they did invite her but she didn’t go. Sarah Angius isn’t hippie at all and is completely irrelevant to their target audience (she’s a hair stylist for gods sake) but she went. She hasn’t been going on an on about it like the other much more hippie attendees. I think they would have loved Amelia there but she had better things to do. Oh that note, how on earth was she invited to Sofia Richie’s wedding?
Amelia’s boyfriend was one of the grooms men!

Reactions: 2
Amelia’s boyfriend was one of the grooms men!
I think that’s one of her best mates, rather than boyfriend, no? But she had really intimate photos with Sofia, hugging her, etc so I wouldn’t think as a plus one of a friend she’d suddenly gotten so cozy with SR. It seemed like they knew each other personally. Can’t believe a random influencer gets access to a star studded wedding like that.

I think that’s one of her best mates, rather than boyfriend, no? But she had really intimate photos with Sofia, hugging her, etc so I wouldn’t think as a plus one of a friend she’d suddenly gotten so cozy with SR. It seemed like they knew each other personally. Can’t believe a random influencer gets access to a star studded wedding like that.
Nope they were friends but have been dating for about a year now. So would make sense that Sofia and her would’ve gotten close through their boyfriends being best friends

Reactions: 3
Nope they were friends but have been dating for about a year now. So would make sense that Sofia and her would’ve gotten close through their boyfriends being best friends
Oh wow, thanks I didn’t know. So if he’s her boyfriend why was she in the Positano photos all by herself? I thought she’d dragged that poor Pia along again.

Reactions: 1
I read that her new beau Jack is Sofia's husband bestie.
---
Oh wow, thanks I didn’t know. So if he’s her boyfriend why was she in the Positano photos all by herself? I thought she’d dragged that poor Pia along again.
She was with Pia lol. You know well she can't function without her 🤣
Jack was probably not available for holiday in Positano, I don't know.

So this summit was for white ppl only? 😂 and is this the new scam? And now they are in Amsterdam, wearing all the same colour and matching outfits… I can’t stand them! Lol
That reel of her in the middle of the flowers acting like a kid is so weird and at the end she kisses Alexa who looks so uncomfortable!!

Reactions: 9
Why are Alex’s legs all bent? He really needs to work out a bit and build some muscles in his legs - he has none.
Also, they are overdoing it with matching outfits. It is starting to look creepy.
They both sure love their skinny jeans/pants, don’t they?
A9383BFB-E46C-4FA8-9E19-D92D167D9CD6.jpeg
9E128CD1-BCDD-43D1-A1AF-BE00B6D59826.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Meme did the generic influencer thing in the tulip field *yawn* Will they visit anything culture-related in Amsterdam? Or is it all about pics and fancy restaurants?

And yes Meme, it doesn't constantly rain in western/northern Europe. You would know that if you would have spent more time there.

Reactions: 7
The dress is awful.
Also, this is what it looks like when she forgets to pose with her feet under the table.
4AC6FBD4-453D-4164-9B93-99E58592DBE3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So this summit was for white ppl only? 😂 and is this the new scam? And now they are in Amsterdam, wearing all the same colour and matching outfits… I can’t stand them! Lol
That reel of her in the middle of the flowers acting like a kid is so weird and at the end she kisses Alexa who looks so uncomfortable!!
This? I thought Alexa just really had enough!
F2F7A2FF-AE56-412C-94FB-1392CF4CF83F.jpeg

Hiya again! It’s been nice having a break from all the tit faces of the Icunts and I’ve been busy living my real life caring for my real kids (not an insta prop) and having a good time this long weekend (celebrating the king’s coronation NOT inauguration dumb arse MeMe).

How many hundred thousand miles did all the influenzas rake up last weekend for the pointless summit? Wasn‘t a Zoom call enough for this pile of bollocks? How many attendants actually paid? Lydia Mirren and her Ken doll husband made it clear it was an ad. I thought these two are far from representing anything intelligent.
---
The Icunts are truly selfish parents. They don’t organise a day where they devote their time and resources to Alexa. Legoland, Disneyland, Peppa Pig World? She’s been dragged here and there to meet middle aged people talking about how good and important they are. My kids would shout loud and clear that’s boring. It’s not that they don’t have manners but kids don’t give a tit about all this. It’s not that it’s a fair share like MeMe and Alex go on meetings and take Alexa on a kid friendly holiday next time. She’s what now? Almost 7? She’s never been to a soft play, theme park, fun fair or water park. The kid is deprived of education. She’s banned from making friends so her parents don’t have to answer why she’s not doing everything other kids are doing. She’s dressed in the clothes her mum exposes her to. Look at Princess Charlotte today. That’s how 99.99% girls are dressed for a practical day out. Alexa is a mere China knockoff princess and head to toes in smocked dressed and tights and dinner coat everyday.
1C936AE0-013D-4D58-8485-F3F222D5D912.jpeg

---
Why are Alex’s legs all bent? He really needs to work out a bit and build some muscles in his legs - he has none.
Also, they are overdoing it with matching outfits. It is starting to look creepy.
They both sure love their skinny jeans/pants, don’t they? View attachment 2155731View attachment 2155733
She packed his bag. She bought his shoes. Now he looks more feminine than her.
---
The dress is awful.
Also, this is what it looks like when she forgets to pose with her feet under the table. View attachment 2157076
Hahahaha with those tree elephant legs, she should stay away from this hospital gown style and grey tights. Did she lose a bet or get dressed in the dark??!
---
Prince William said today his kids are tired from this busy weekend and he’s worried about getting them up for school tomorrow. Alexa has been away most of last week and came back to London for a couple of days to go away again. The Icunts are trying hard not to accommodate their child’s basic needs which is giving her a stable home and routine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5