Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meme won't be ever be able to take of herself as long as she keeps on avoiding to listen to her emotions. Why would you try to convince yourself that each day is the best day of your life unless you are trying to escape the reality of your life with the good and the bad? Too difficult to look at the state of her life? I mean being 35ish and being just obessed with your looks, taking selfies, mantras, never getting out of your comfort zone, repeating again and again the same patterns without evolution looks quite depressing.

Take a flight ticket Meme to go to some resort on your own as anyway you don't care about the environment and take time to just ask yourself if an empty life filled with toxic positivity is worth it? Your husband does love when you burry yourself in toxic positivity as it makes you never dare to question anything coming from him.

Reactions: 7
Meme won't be ever be able to take of herself as long as she keeps on avoiding to listen to her emotions. Why would you try to convince yourself that each day is the best day of your life unless you are trying to escape the reality of your life with the good and the bad? Too difficult to look at the state of her life? I mean being 35ish and being just obessed with your looks, taking selfies, mantras, never getting out of your comfort zone, repeating again and again the same patterns without evolution looks quite depressing.

Take a flight ticket Meme to go to some resort on your own as anyway you don't care about the environment and take time to just ask yourself if an empty life filled with toxic positivity is worth it? Your husband does love when you burry yourself in toxic positivity as it makes you never dare to question anything coming from him.
This is spot on! I think that’s exactly right - as long as MeMe keeps drowning in so much toxic positivity that she can’t ever really feel a real emotion, duck Face Alex can control her. I still remember when she was struggling post partum with breastfeeding and he just told her to “change her mindset”, completely writing her and her feelings off. There are some major 🚩🚩🚩 with him. I would almost feel sorry for her if she didn’t buy into her own bullshit so much.
If she were to ever really face her life and feelings, I think it would be uuuugggg-ly! Although then she would probably turn into an even more insufferable version of Leyla with her cosmic weirdo bullshit.

Reactions: 6
MeMe called this a special blessing. Okkk, whatever you say, Meems. Now is the smoke organic and was it made from scratch?
7F4568D0-8D7B-4FB8-9F0A-9806C5171376.jpeg

---
Also offered at the summit? “Nail therapy with metaphorical cards”. What is that even?! They are both such greedy, money grabbing snake oil salesmen. Make sure you bring your bottled air to sell as well, Meems.
These retreats are huge moneymakers for influencers. I just didn’t realize mehriban and alex needed the money this badly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I will never understand how Valeria Lipovetsky Can actually find boring humourless Meme interesting. Valeria seems a bit more sarcastic and lighthearted than "deep" Meme.

Reactions: 1
MeMe called this a special blessing. Okkk, whatever you say, Meems. Now is the smoke organic and was it made from scratch?View attachment 2131591
---
Also offered at the summit? “Nail therapy with metaphorical cards”. What is that even?! They are both such greedy, money grabbing snake oil salesmen. Make sure you bring your bottled air to sell as well, Meems.
These retreats are huge moneymakers for influencers. I just didn’t realize mehriban and alex needed the money this badly.
This is just a get together of (mostly) white, not very bright, overly skinny, obscenely wealthy 30 somethings there to jerk each other off (figuratively) and bask at how fabulous they all think they are. Throw in some mumbo jumbo cosmic BS set in Ibiza and they call it a summit 🙄 I’m sure we’ll never hear the end of it from the ICunts about what a success it was. I don’t know exactly what they’re supposed to accomplish?
I have to say, I’m surprised that she posted this photo, it’s really not flattering. These seem to be her new favourite pyjamas, and as usual, they’re not flattering to her figure 👇🏼
IMG_1047.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
This is just a get together of (mostly) white, not very bright, overly skinny, obscenely wealthy 30 somethings there to jerk each other off (figuratively) and bask at how fabulous they all think they are. Throw in some mumbo jumbo cosmic BS set in Ibiza and they call it a summit 🙄 I’m sure we’ll never hear the end of it from the ICunts about what a success it was. I don’t know exactly what they’re supposed to accomplish?
I have to say, I’m surprised that she posted this photo, it’s really not flattering. These seem to be her new favourite pyjamas, and as usual, they’re not flattering to her figure 👇🏼
View attachment 2133763
Are they hosting all those people and paying for their accommodation? How do they afford this? Must be a huge cost. Their products are absolutely tit and of no use but getting all this publicity by having these influences tag them is going to make a big difference. It’s advertising done by people with a big following. What a sad era we’ve entered where your product doesn’t have to be good or convincing, you just need people to mention it on their SM and it will sell. I hate this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sure all the influencers especially Valeria are being paid to be there. Have they advertised or mentioned this summit until now? I don’t follow them so don’t know how much it was mentioned. Don’t understand what the purpose of it is?! Is it just an attempt at some exposure so they don’t fade into irrelevance with all the dull content and products?

Reactions: 5
I’m sure all the influencers especially Valeria are being paid to be there. Have they advertised or mentioned this summit until now? I don’t follow them so don’t know how much it was mentioned. Don’t understand what the purpose of it is?! Is it just an attempt at some exposure so they don’t fade into irrelevance with all the dull content and products?
The only person I follow is Sarah Angius and I only realised she took part in this when she tagged IC in her post today, once there. She had not mentioned it in advance, even when packing for the trip.

I find it funny how she feels the need to point out she’s been up since 6 am. I guess for someone like her, who regularly sleeps in, and rarely works in the morning, this is unusual and worth mentioning. Such a hard worker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have they explained what the purpose of the summit was? Why does a stationery business with the occasional odd product (face oil) organise a get together of weirdos?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are they hosting all those people and paying for their accommodation? How do they afford this? Must be a huge cost. Their products are absolutely tit and of no use but getting all this publicity by having these influences tag them is going to make a big difference. It’s advertising done by people with a big following. What a sad era we’ve entered where your product doesn’t have to be good or convincing, you just need people to mention it on their SM and it will sell. I hate this.
Yes they are gifting this event to influencers like Tim Biohacker ( he is SUCH a dweeb) yet he doesn’t post it’s an ad. At least Lydia Millen did not then she loves stating things are ads as it make her feel superior.

Have they explained what the purpose of the summit was? Why does a stationery business with the occasional odd product (face oil) organise a get together of weirdos?
Because that is a life changing experience XD
---
Funny how you have all these praising stories for Meme and Alex, from people paid or invited for free. Puts things into perspective and makes you Wonder what L Millen or Lipovetsky may really have thought about these charlatans. (Millen wishes she had known how to scam people with her overpriced self tan kit like these Iscam selle overpriced tat).

Reactions: 2
Maybe the Millen can take Meme out at her local pub for an exquisite curated country mode experience à la Lydia Elise Millen. Anything better than for them to return to The Newt AGAIN.
---
View attachment 2133763
For her being up this early was such a big thing she had to mention it in every story. It's not even excrutiatingly early, that's a lot of people's reality to have to wake up at 5am or 6 am.

Last edited:
It appears it was an exclusive gathering of souls with the “intension” of creating intelligent change. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Amelia did not grace them of her presence. Too busy vacationing in Positaaaano.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s hippie enough for their “spiritual” summit to invite her.
I reckon they did invite her but she didn’t go. Sarah Angius isn’t hippie at all and is completely irrelevant to their target audience (she’s a hair stylist for gods sake) but she went. She hasn’t been going on an on about it like the other much more hippie attendees. I think they would have loved Amelia there but she had better things to do. Oh that note, how on earth was she invited to Sofia Richie’s wedding?