Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her husband figure out he was gay? Love seeing the perfect facade crumble. MeMe, you’re next!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she always post mirror pics after her workout nobody wants to see her in a croptop with everything showing 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
This looks awful for a workout. The top is ill fitting and see thru 🥴 and the sweats are droopy.

1680788731344.png

1680788859824.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Just noticed that there was a party for Didi where Masha and thechiefadventure were present, but Meme wasn't. As for once they are not somewhere abroad and Meme seemed busy to take pics of London, it's interesting. Who knows what is going on?

By the way, what's this whole relooking for Didi? Is it a sad attempt to become more marketable in order to sell her books? Good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just noticed that there was a party for Didi where Masha and thechiefadventure were present, but Meme wasn't. As for once they are not somewhere abroad and Meme seemed busy to take pics of London, it's interesting. Who knows what is going on?

By the way, what's this whole relooking for Didi? Is it a sad attempt to become more marketable in order to sell her books? Good luck!
Interesting! Is this why she seems so insecure right now? She is giving insecure vibes with her new exercise regimen. Did pig Alex make an offhand comment about her weight (for the record she is not overweight, she’s just naturally bottom heavy)? Is it that thin-pinned Masha is newly single? 🤔

Did her husband figure out he was gay? Love seeing the perfect facade crumble. MeMe, you’re next!
😂😂😂😂😂
Yep, he’s definitely gay. He’s more feminine than MeMe.
4181A300-CC86-4975-B591-E94B050777D9.jpeg

---
Someone has to rescue this girl from the 1950s. She goes to the park and climbs on trees wearing this creepy doll outfit? Even the most confident kid, at some point, want to do what their friends do. She’s surely exposed and seen modern days children? Does she question herself why she’s dressed in the most backward, impractical costumes all the time? I don’t have a daughter but I know my sons wouldn‘t go to the park or ride scooters in trousers and shirts. There are times and places.
39E12E9C-8C12-43CB-84D6-711E372AA2A1.jpeg

---
50D43BDD-22D7-439F-A907-44C36EBE080E.jpeg
MeMe‘s real face when she has no control over filters.
E9C8E19A-2574-47A4-9A21-2C5F6FAD6A56.jpeg

---
Also MeMe when she forgets to put filters on VS. when she has makeup on and overdoes her filters. I often forgets this woman owns a hair care brand and used to own a hair extension company. Birds would mistake it for nests.
F4E72AE1-1D44-48A3-A5CE-8D1913973E93.jpeg
2C190114-456B-48DC-8EA3-5A89B7642159.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
😂😂😂😂😂
Yep, he’s definitely gay. He’s more feminine than MeMe.
View attachment 2085322
---
Someone has to rescue this girl from the 1950s. She goes to the park and climbs on trees wearing this creepy doll outfit? Even the most confident kid, at some point, want to do what their friends do. She’s surely exposed and seen modern days children? Does she question herself why she’s dressed in the most backward, impractical costumes all the time? I don’t have a daughter but I know my sons wouldn‘t go to the park or ride scooters in trousers and shirts. There are times and places. View attachment 2085328
---
View attachment 2085332MeMe‘s real face when she has no control over filters. View attachment 2085330
---
Also MeMe when she forgets to put filters on VS. when she has makeup on and overdoes her filters. I often forgets this woman owns a hair care brand and used to own a hair extension company. Birds would mistake it for nests.
View attachment 2085335View attachment 2085336
Wait is this a before and after at the Salon??? Her skin looks inflamed on the after picture and it actually made her acne marks more visible! Amazed at how it erased her undereyes lines though, I did not know massage would do that. Starting face massages from now on!
---
And she posted not too long ago she's 'going through something'.
Meme will feel so superior for standing the test of time with her "cutie" compared to Amelia, Leila and Masha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
MeMe has ruined Chanel for me. She’s gone and overdone it. She’s got a pair of chunky boots similar to what she’s wearing in this pic as well (If you have a pic, post it here please). So sit down MeMe. You ain’t collecting your nobel prize for your environmental service soon. You may not eat meat but how many calves died for her bags and shoes because you got a serious problem with shopping.
06D3DF70-272C-415D-82F4-5708A233C74A.jpeg
34A5FB7E-2B3F-493B-AD23-0835C00CE9CE.jpeg

Reactions: 2
How is this even a workout top?! it has no support and the material is not for a good workout. Looks awful.

1681343344799.png

• Sick
I’m not sure what she has against actual sports bras. She looks horrendous.

• Haha
Why doesn’t this surprise me at all. Suitcase with clothes on it, clothing on the luggage rack, pillow on the hotel room floor (yuck). MeMe is such a messy, disorganized person. But priorities, let’s just make sure we take lots of selfies, because that’s what matters.
Do people care about your new, cotton underwear? No. Your reels/posts hardly get any views/engagement these days. Perhaps it is time to rethink your content for your “1.1M” followers? Just an idea.
71C153F5-2671-4970-8C0B-8AA961668721.jpeg
F00A3381-F1D2-4B17-9A00-913F15BABF3B.jpeg
CD9D88A8-FF7A-4859-A961-28090EB1FC0C.jpeg

Meme sure gets her face treatments often, doesn’t she. Glad she was able to find the time, as busy as she is. What she likes the most about them is staring at herself, of course.
E025BF6A-EABF-4AED-B8BB-81AF79A62869.jpeg

• Haha
Meme and Alex took Alexa three times out of school since January but they didn't go abroad during the Christmas or Easter holidays? Do they think it is too peasant of them to go abroad during term breaks?

School started again and Alex left Meme alone in London to look after Alexa while he goes to another guru bs retreat. Alex would never stay in London to look after his daughter while Meme would have fun abroad.

Oh and Meme: walking with your Chanel shoes in some kind of park is not being in the nature, no matter how much you paid to be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meme and Alex took Alexa three times out of school since January but they didn't go abroad during the Christmas or Easter holidays? Do they think it is too peasant of them to go abroad during term breaks?

School started again and Alex left Meme alone in London to look after Alexa while he goes to another guru bs retreat. Alex would never stay in London to look after his daughter while Meme would have fun abroad.

Oh and Meme: walking with your Chanel shoes in some kind of park is not being in the nature, no matter how much you paid to be there.
Nah they simply are too broke to travel in peak season when the kids aren’t in school. But they’d rather pretend to be rich at their daughter’s educations expense

How many of these “retreats” has he done just this year alone without his wife? A bit suspicious if you ask me… I know that spouses can travel separately for work, but none of these trips ever seem like actual work, just business dude bros pretending to be be entrepreneurs and always in luxury type settings.

Reactions: 7
Meme sure gets her face treatments often, doesn’t she. Glad she was able to find the time, as busy as she is. What she likes the most about them is staring at herself, of course.
🤣🤣🤣 And to then claim her unintelligent oil is the reason her skins looks well (which it doesn’t)

• Haha
Would you get away from this nutter if you could?

29A94678-498D-43CF-B11E-D066E68663DD.jpeg

CB353112-8847-4DB8-B8BF-D2E7CACEE1C1.jpeg
86531289-0BF2-4B4F-8CAF-4152D3F6CBFC.jpeg

MeMe thinks she knows better than doctors now. Her new affirmation isn’t even original. Think a bit MeMe you numb nut, was the day you claimed you were nearly shot by a soldier the best day of your life? Was the day your parents argued in front of you the best day of your life? Was the day you first found out your husband was straying the best day of your life? By shouting some words doesn’t make it real.
---
Why doesn’t this surprise me at all. Suitcase with clothes on it, clothing on the luggage rack, pillow on the hotel room floor (yuck). MeMe is such a messy, disorganized person. But priorities, let’s just make sure we take lots of selfies, because that’s what matters.
Do people care about your new, cotton underwear? No. Your reels/posts hardly get any views/engagement these days. Perhaps it is time to rethink your content for your “1.1M” followers? Just an idea.View attachment 2105564View attachment 2105565View attachment 2105907
Haha I did the same screenshot. What was the point of a mirror selfie in her skimpy pj when she’s a dirty mess? What does it contribute to anything or anyone?
---
These are the only balls that touch MeMe’s face in the last few years and she loves them.
D86A9261-E67A-459A-B2F2-101084879CAA.jpeg

---
What’s wrong with her pouting lately? Finally had Botox?
A69EFD4E-90D1-49D6-B849-AE784EECE443.jpeg
48B912E4-5D73-49CD-B4E1-08529EF26C9B.jpeg

• Haha