Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to but she blocked me so I don’t think I can make a complaint. And what is the nature of your complaint- misleading info or that she doesn’t declare ads? Or something else?
I reported them for not disclosing ads. I just copied their Instagram profiles and uploaded screenshots of their instagram stories that they posted to advertise their products. I’ll post the screenshots here next time they do it so anyone can report as well.

More merch coming! They really overuse the word “grateful” like they’ve raped it. I’m sure they would trademark it if they could!
8DE04660-B515-45EC-BF4C-4DD2DE2E7669.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I reported them for not disclosing ads. I just copied their Instagram profiles and uploaded screenshots of their instagram stories that they posted to advertise their products. I’ll post the screenshots here next time they do it so anyone can report as well.

More merch coming! They really overuse the word “grateful” like they’ve raped it. I’m sure they would trademark it if they could!
View attachment 2039366
Why does he always look so weak and wimpy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t normally harbour feelings of violence towards teenagers but oh god, this kid makes me want to punch his nose. What authority has this uneducated fresh-off-the-boat-accented spoilt brat have to tell anyone what they should nor shouldn’t do? He can’t even spell. Also, stop waving your lanky arms around like an uncontrollable disease and lower your chin when you look into the camera you narc. And Jesus Christ what is with that grandma hairstyle he and his uncle love so much?
6F0E7147-2D2F-46CE-8D10-0B6669BA2121.jpeg

• Sick
Guys shocking news Alexa got a stomach bug. How's that even possible???? She's the most perfect child in the world and eats the healthiest organic-est bestest things and drinks lots of water and sleeps well and is perfect in every way. She even painted a masterpiece while gravely ill Excuse me while I cry and send my prayers to Mimi. It must be a difficult time.

• Haha
Guys shocking news Alexa got a stomach bug. How's that even possible???? She's the most perfect child in the world and eats the healthiest organic-est bestest things and drinks lots of water and sleeps well and is perfect in every way. She even painted a masterpiece while gravely ill Excuse me while I cry and send my prayers to Mimi. It must be a difficult time.
It wasn’t a stomach bug. The kid was sick of this pretentious life not being to do anything normal kids do. I was she was sick in her mum’s mouth and 💩 on her dad’s ugly face. They’re now on their way to Cape Town and it’s not even Easter Holiday yet. This is the democratic school the dumb ass was talking about? Allowing your kid to take so much time off school isn’t democratic. It’s called the school isn’t given a tit!

Reactions: 5
It wasn’t a stomach bug. The kid was sick of this pretentious life not being to do anything normal kids do. I was she was sick in her mum’s mouth and 💩 on her dad’s ugly face. They’re now on their way to Cape Town and it’s not even Easter Holiday yet. This is the democratic school the dumb ass was talking about? Allowing your kid to take so much time off school isn’t democratic. It’s called the school isn’t given a tit!
I have a feeling this is another one of Alex’s solo adventures while Mimi’s staying in London with Alexa resenting her for being unable to travel and resenting Alex for leaving them.

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling this is another one of Alex’s solo adventures while Mimi’s staying in London with Alexa resenting her for being unable to travel and resenting Alex for leaving them.
I clocked that too, I think you’re right. duck face has fucked off on yet another solo trip, leaving MeMe on her own (though I’m guessing that Lydiot is there playing nanny?). He is so checked out when it comes to parenting, he’s probably one of those men that sees taking care of his child as “babysitting”. I’m not saying that travelling for your job makes you a bad parent, my husband travelled a lot for years in his former job, but he’s always been a very dedicated parent. But horse face has always seemed to not quite be totally on board with being a parent. It seems to me that he might be a bit more “macho” than MeMe says? She wants us to believe that she’s the “masculine” energy but from my standpoint, he seems to leave all the domestic work to MeMe (domestic meaning child rearing, food shopping, etc.). I personally take no issue with couples who split duties in a more traditional way, every couple figues out what works best for them, but as always, it’s the fact that MeMe lies and misrepresents their relationship, trying (desperately) to present Alex as some sort of modern man, when he really has all the modernity of a cave man.

Do we know if lidia works? Couldn’t she look after Alexa so they could go on a trip together?
But then how could Mimi portray what a perfect mother she is spending 24/7 with her perfect child and being there for her? She has never admitted to getting any sort of help with Alexa. She claims she does it all.

Meme would probably never allow this because then how could she possibly claim to be the most perfect mother to have ever graced our planet and continuously brag about it on insta so that she can make other mums feel bad about having to go to work or something 🙄

Do we know if lidia works? Couldn’t she look after Alexa so they could go on a trip together?

Reactions: 5
Alex is spending one week in Cape Town - in the city, as usual, it seems like. Is he afraid to get out of his villa located in a gated community? Western Cape is huge, with so much to do. South Africa in itself is an amazing place - so diverse. Why would he fly over for the second time of the year to the other side of the world (or almost), with no kids (so zero constraint) to stay in the same city, to do the same exact things that he does every time - pool time, a little hike, fancy restaurants and going to the sames beaches - in the city - while the area is boasting so many amazing wild beaches?

Take a car Alex and drive anywhere - I promise you won't be abducted and you might learn a thing or two about this country that you like to call a "second home". People are so friendly that they won't even make comments on your granny cardigan.

• Haha
Alex is spending one week in Cape Town - in the city, as usual, it seems like. Is he afraid to get out of his villa located in a gated community? Western Cape is huge, with so much to do. South Africa in itself is an amazing place - so diverse. Why would he fly over for the second time of the year to the other side of the world (or almost), with no kids (so zero constraint) to stay in the same city, to do the same exact things that he does every time - pool time, a little hike, fancy restaurants and going to the sames beaches - in the city - while the area is boasting so many amazing wild beaches?

Take a car Alex and drive anywhere - I promise you won't be abducted and you might learn a thing or two about this country that you like to call a "second home". People are so friendly that they won't even make comments on your granny cardigan.
For exactly the same reason they never travel anywhere in the UK other than The Newt Somerset. Once they find one place they think makes them look posh, they don’t bother with seeking new experiences.

Reactions: 4
For exactly the same reason they never travel anywhere in the UK other than The Newt Somerset. Once they find one place they think makes them look posh, they don’t bother with seeking new experiences.
Everywhere they go, they go repeatedly until their followers are sick to the teeth. If they had that much money, go to Japan, the Middle East, Australia, South America or go home and visit your relatives for a change! They pick up these little influencer friends like MeMe picks up litter in Hyde Park while carrying a Chanel bag. It’s fake and superficial. They have never been to Bath, Cornwall, Norfolk, Cambridge, Brighton, or the entire of Cotswolds! A bleeping decade in this country and they never set food in a pub. I meant even a nice decent pub. They don’t try to integrate and immerse in the culture at all. For dim dumb MeMe, you don’t always have to drink in a pub. Any decent pub serves hearty meals that are more delicious than your oily burnt vegs! I‘ve lived here 10 years as well and despite having been to a lot of places mentioned and more, I still want to explore this country. It’s bleeping glorious in the summer too!

I clocked that too, I think you’re right. duck face has fucked off on yet another solo trip, leaving MeMe on her own (though I’m guessing that Lydiot is there playing nanny?). He is so checked out when it comes to parenting, he’s probably one of those men that sees taking care of his child as “babysitting”. I’m not saying that travelling for your job makes you a bad parent, my husband travelled a lot for years in his former job, but he’s always been a very dedicated parent. But horse face has always seemed to not quite be totally on board with being a parent. It seems to me that he might be a bit more “macho” than MeMe says? She wants us to believe that she’s the “masculine” energy but from my standpoint, he seems to leave all the domestic work to MeMe (domestic meaning child rearing, food shopping, etc.). I personally take no issue with couples who split duties in a more traditional way, every couple figues out what works best for them, but as always, it’s the fact that MeMe lies and misrepresents their relationship, trying (desperately) to present Alex as some sort of modern man, when he really has all the modernity of a cave man.
Alex gets away with all that because he tells Meme it's not that he puts all responsabilities onto her, but it's that he doesn't mind delegating and it's up to Meme to do the same. Therefore, if Meme is left with the responsability to take Alexa to school everyday, it's Meme's choice, not Alex's fault. 🤷‍♀️
Remember, Alex likes to preach that everything is in your control and you always have a choice in life.

Remember that before even being pregnant Meme would brag how a kid wouldn't change anything to their lifestyle, because she thought she had it all figured out already :ROFLMAO: Well, Alex HAD it figured out clearly, and the secret is quite simply : delegate. I believe Alex never pretended wanting to be present 24/7 as a dad, I believe he always had this delusional idea of nothing would change FOR HIM. I'm sure he wouldn't mind having Alexa into a boarding school while he keeps travelling to Cape Town, LA, and Bimboland. I think Meme had a completely different view of parenting before being pregnant. She thought she would be this super mama carrying her kid everywhere to places. But it didn't happen. Instead, as Meme herself spoke about, she felt lonely, she looked miserable at times, they argued about parenting with Alex, she felt stuck at home having to breastfeed all day on demand, for at least two years. But then why have they never put Alexa into regular activity groups? Why this obsession of keeping Alexa out of all "normal" system??? Just to say you're full time mama AND entrepreneur?? Half assing both roles in the meantime.

Meme has never seemed more like herself since having Alexa full time in school. She would probably not be taking Alexa off school as much were they living in a sunny place, with a present husband.
---
Everywhere they go, they go repeatedly until their followers are sick to the teeth. If they had that much money, go to Japan, the Middle East, Australia, South America or go home and visit your relatives for a change! They pick up these little influencer friends like MeMe picks up litter in Hyde Park while carrying a Chanel bag. It’s fake and superficial. They have never been to Bath, Cornwall, Norfolk, Cambridge, Brighton, or the entire of Cotswolds! A bleeping decade in this country and they never set food in a pub. I meant even a nice decent pub. They don’t try to integrate and immerse in the culture at all. For dim dumb MeMe, you don’t always have to drink in a pub. Any decent pub serves hearty meals that are more delicious than your oily burnt vegs! I‘ve lived here 10 years as well and despite having been to a lot of places mentioned and more, I still want to explore this country. It’s bleeping glorious in the summer too!
They have actually visited Bath. I know... shocking!
I don't think they know that really nice pubs do exist, and that they often have very good vegetarian options as well, and that they are a testimony to the rich British history.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Alex gets away with all that because he tells Meme it's not that he puts all responsabilities onto her, but it's that he doesn't mind delegating and it's up to Meme to do the same. Therefore, if Meme is left with the responsability to take Alexa to school everyday, it's Meme's choice, not Alex's fault. 🤷‍♀️
Remember, Alex likes to preach that everything is in your control and you always have a choice in life.

Remember that before even being pregnant Meme would brag how a kid wouldn't change anything to their lifestyle, because she thought she had it all figured out already :ROFLMAO: Well, Alex HAD it figured out clearly, and the secret is quite simply : delegate. I believe Alex never pretended wanting to be present 24/7 as a dad, I believe he always had this delusional idea of nothing would change FOR HIM. I'm sure he wouldn't mind having Alexa into a boarding school while he keeps travelling to Cape Town, LA, and Bimboland. I think Meme had a completely different view of parenting before being pregnant. She thought she would be this super mama carrying her kid everywhere to places. But it didn't happen. Instead, as Meme herself spoke about, she felt lonely, she looked miserable at times, they argued about parenting with Alex, she felt stuck at home having to breastfeed all day on demand, for at least two years. But then why have they never put Alexa into regular activity groups? Why this obsession of keeping Alexa out of all "normal" system??? Just to say you're full time mama AND entrepreneur?? Half assing both roles in the meantime.

Meme has never seemed more like herself since having Alexa full time in school. She would probably not be taking Alexa off school as much were they living in a sunny place, with a present husband.
---

They have actually visited Bath. I know... shocking!
I don't think they know that really nice pubs do exist, and that they often have very good vegetarian options as well, and that they are a testimony to the rich British history.
This is all so spot on! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Pubs are one of my favorite part of visiting the UK, nothing better than a pint and some pub food 🍺🍽

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe there is a thread about these two!!

I used to like Mimi before she had Alexa, I was more interested in how they have the lifestyle they do, all the different businesses they seemed to start, but then you never hear anything again about them? 🤣

It seems like she’s always making out how perfect the kid is 24/7 recently and it’s so bleeping annoying, seen a different side now.

I’ve seen her a few times around London over the years and it’s true she’s usually on her own, phone out filming and has a face like a slapped arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 10