Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that lidia never babysits so that Mimi can go away with Alex. Theyre not really a couple anymore they just live under the same roof
Let's be honest Meme CAN go away with Alex but she chooses not to because she has this idea that a perfect mom is 24/7 with their child, even if she seems to have very little idea of what to do with a child all day long.

Reactions: 8
Let's be honest Meme CAN go away with Alex but she chooses not to because she has this idea that a perfect mom is 24/7 with their child, even if she seems to have very little idea of what to do with a child all day long.
I think it’s more like she couldn’t ! Lidia visited Elena (in november) and Mimi had to be on her own. Now Lidia is back, Alex in Italy.. Mimi will let Lidia do everything and will do „how do I do my make up“ videos

Mimi is so countable..

let’s see how they will not visit Africa because of school… what Will they do now?

Reactions: 6
Lidia excluded lol

but helped prepping earlier maybe lol

713E9C11-5CFD-4AC4-8979-FF1AD62D08C2.jpeg

Interesting - Naila is pregnant again!
After 5 month? Her other baby must be turned 1 these weeks lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lidia excluded lol

but helped prepping earlier maybe lol
Interesting - Naila is pregnant again!
After 5 month? Her other baby must be turned 1 these weeks lol
No her first daughter is over 2 already.

Is this high five where they miss the hands meant to be a joke or are they just useless?

BE85B6F8-D40F-4162-B0D8-4AD3FCC33066.png

• Haha
I’m surprised Lily Collins wasn’t at her party, considering they are such “dear friends”.

• Haha
Demetri left Portugal to visit Canada with his kids. Leyla is still in Portugal.
Leyla was online and told that Demetri got a paid job at an international school in Portugal…
Searched in June and moved in August..
😒

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another sit-down video for our lazy Meme who loves talking.

You’d think if she discovered her only “talent” and passion was “preaching and lecturing people” she’d at least pick a couple of topics to educate herself on to add some value. But no, it all comes from her tiny brain.

08527F47-1A5A-4687-B1DF-6F8251824FC0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So did Leyla… talked all the time without any value. But I still wonder where her audience came from. They asked questions like „How would you describe your soul?“

What’s going on with those people.. !??? Is this a Plattform for you to get your information??? Your ground believes bases on Leylas bullshit?? Why do you ask such question guys… ? Really. Embarrassing.

i will not watch Mimi.. to time and intention to give her any chance to get money on youtube

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now… Sam is bringing up his journal too.. but more like an diary… and instruction..

„let’s practice; to yourself; life is a beautiful gift; you are responsible for your choices…“

Always same sh*t…

Leyla is on that same path.. shegot depression but now she feels good because she changed her „mindset“ on her evolution“.

😵💫

This people are still ill… you can’t heal depression just by yourself and changing to another country Leyla…

8529077C-2854-4916-8E39-809C61216651.jpeg

And all of this people go offline for few month and come back with a book… I don’t believe any of them.. sure they used ghostwriter…

i myself write essays for a philosophy paper (of course not in english) and writing is a permanent situation. You reflect, you write you read you gather more information and put everything together.
But this people write books without any recite and wirhout any reflection…

dum*b as before theycome online and sell their crap.. like Mimi

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Leyla says something like she was at home having a good night and then “guidance came” for her to jump online and chat and connect….

i guess guidance also brought us here on tattle to gossip. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leyla says something like she was at home having a good night and then “guidance came” for her to jump online and chat and connect….

i guess guidance also brought us here on tattle to gossip. 😆
That's because Demetri took the kids to Toronto for Christmas. She's only happy when the kids are not around!
I wonder what his parents think of crazy Leyla? I'm hoping his Greek family will be able to talk some sense into him.

That's because Demetri took the kids to Toronto for Christmas. She's only happy when the kids are not around!
I wonder what his parents think of crazy Leyla? I'm hoping his Greek family will be able to talk some sense into him.
I thought his mom moved to portugal too? no?

I thought his mom moved to portugal too? no?
No. Demetri's mother just visited last summer I believe. We all know Leyla's mother is in Portugal but I have no idea where her father is. I suspect he's back in Toronto earning a living since both the mother and daughter do no work.

Did anyone else catch the live Leyla just did? She confirmed that she was suffering from postpartum depression after her son and medication did not work for her. She also doesn't not believe in conventional therapy. That explains a lot why she's nuts!

• Haha
  • Heart
“Everything is vibration”-Leyla is back with another video of awkward content..

Guess what?? A person who has (still) depression offers you a to be a part of the NEW WORLD with other conscious minds as a community with ..? You guess is correctly: an online community with (some time later paid?) membership …

I want just write this : don’t be a foul…

Leyla is a psychopath like her sister Mimi; they can’t give you ANY advice or information..

Just because we can use internet for wide information, it doesn’t mean you should follow anyone… please aware whom you follow..

Some people give you an image to believe in - but behind the scenes still living with “mommy”; have bad / broken / half relationships trying to get help or creating their own bubble because they can’t live, earn or even speak normal…

But with your clicks, you HAVE the power to let them earn or not.

If Leyla can do anything good, she should be with her children on Christmas! Instead of thanking and welcoming herself to YouTube..

She should stop doing “darkness retreat” for DAYS (where is she putting her children whilst ????); she should stop talking about the green light that allowed her to share her experience??

She should get an earned job so she can care for her children and show a model role of a “mum” - instead of a “searching” mum who denies medical or psycho therapy.. but follows “minds”coming up..

Such a d*mb woman…

She is such a shame…
All that women fought for their rights, worked hard .. and raised strong generations but Leyla and Mimi use this privileged life and communities to be codependent on working or caring “husbands” to sew? To paint? To dance naked? And call other women to … what???

Don’t try to portray a self YOU are NOT Leyla. We saw you and will see you..

You are still ill- your try to create a community which you can control failed … didn’t you learn anything from luxy hair!!?? You tried there to control opinion of customers too..

Go eat some proteins and iron - your eyes are tired and purple.

Reactions: 7
I changed my mind

Go watch Leyla - and see all the signs of her illness: schizophrenia

lack of speaking “normal”. After years she uses a script of several words she reads to talk about her emotions!

Blinking eyelashes. Leyla isn’t able to look at you/the camera.. she is always blinking.

Watch Leyla with “awareness” and a “conscious mind” that she has schizophrenia.

Welcome to the internet.. watch how a human being is able to deny her illness because she searched “online”; and healed herself with “meditation”..

Reactions: 1
Living Luca vs Being Luca.. in process since 2013?! Lol…
Try again in next 10 years…
F8F493D8-0495-4084-AD2F-C5020CA6140B.jpeg