Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dumb witch is trying so hard to stretch her thick thighs. Her veins are about to pop. Look how tense her fat calf is.
D77908F3-892B-4478-8149-4A38B3DBE582.jpeg

What’s Horse Face’s skill in booking an Airbnb? He basically throws money at it then deal, done. If you’re gonna spend £1000 a night. Of course it’s easy to find a place as not many people are rushing to book that. MeMe is so thick it should be a crime. I guess she’s sick of that mini horse face she wanted to run away from him. He reminds her he’s much more like her bleep of a husband than their own daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bingo! “Somewhere very special for us” HAS to be Positano! No shade to Positano, it’s a lovely place, but they are so basic they can’t find anywhere else in the beautiful country of Italy to go! Get ready for super basic ICunt content from the same apartment in the same restaurants…
View attachment 1403574
Ok I was wrong it’s the Côte d’Azur but they always go back to the same places! I love the Côte d’Azur - my husband is from there - but they somehow make it so basic! There are a lot of rich traditions in the Var and Alpes Maritimes, but they never explore any of that, just “Instaworthy” places.
I noticed that Leyla’s husband Dimitri brought the kids to Nice but I didn’t see Leyla… has she had some sort of breakdown again? He seems like a good dude, he always takes care of his kids but it seems like Leyla is as nuts as her sister…

Reactions: 5
Ok I was wrong it’s the Côte d’Azur but they always go back to the same places! I love the Côte d’Azur - my husband is from there - but they somehow make it so basic! There are a lot of rich traditions in the Var and Alpes Maritimes, but they never explore any of that, just “Instaworthy” places.
I noticed that Leyla’s husband Dimitri brought the kids to Nice but I didn’t see Leyla… has she had some sort of breakdown again? He seems like a good dude, he always takes care of his kids but it seems like Leyla is as nuts as her sister…
They’re definitely reuniting in Cote D’Azur. Leyla is probably in the mental asylum. What does she do all day anyway without a job? Mr X takes their children everywhere. Can you imagine Alex fly abroad with Alexa on his own? He’d tell her here’s 20 quids go get yourself a Coca Cola your mama never allows and shut up for the entire flight. That lanky ugly thing has no paternal bones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last years they stayed at Villas of Claire.. letzt see if they will stay in Vallauris again?

Reactions: 3
The dumb witch is trying so hard to stretch her thick thighs. Her veins are about to pop. Look how tense her fat calf is.
View attachment 1404668
What’s Horse Face’s skill in booking an Airbnb? He basically throws money at it then deal, done. If you’re gonna spend £1000 a night. Of course it’s easy to find a place as not many people are rushing to book that. MeMe is so thick it should be a crime. I guess she’s sick of that mini horse face she wanted to run away from him. He reminds her he’s much more like her bleep of a husband than their own daughter.
Never seen anyone has thigh and calf all same size.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's always the Côte d'Azur then Positano, so you were almost right. They are so predictable. They say they love those places but they would never go in May when everything is blooming or in September when the weather is so sweet. No they have to go when it's the most crowded and throw money to the most expensive place to brag they spent their summer at the hot spots of Europe. And of course they won't go anywhere except to the coastal cities. The Var is so beautiful I agree - it's a pity they have never visited it in so many years.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New dress, new bikini (that doesn’t even cover her barely there tits), new necklace, new sunglasses on yet another holiday while her almost SIX years old has to wear knickers to the beach. Has this Big Nose got any shame? bleeping Pinocchio nose.
2485205C-F8DF-4A2D-8202-711D81B7B242.jpeg
E93193D7-6403-41D0-9964-0DE5AFB5A875.jpeg

• Wow
Alexa, you ungrateful prat! Get out of the shots! Mama MeMeMeMe wants to take 500 photos of herself a day! One of her ironing board tits. One of her crack. One of her big nose. One of her fat calves and thighs. One of her chubby fingers.

It’s only day 2 of their 45th holiday of the year and MeMe whipped out another set of new bikini. Such an environmentalist! And doesn’t Alex look like an ugly, retired grandma of 10? He really detests MeMe and always posts real photos of her mug.
823EAB44-9B6F-4AFA-8A3C-8462664885DB.jpeg

2AE62CF9-3B53-406D-823C-0134E86E3912.jpeg

77F8D2FC-4256-477E-AB6C-B13826F70463.jpeg
D85B375F-9327-4BE0-9FDD-12BFEF219B35.jpeg
3E073791-2E1F-4EF7-BBDE-EFEACCF789E9.jpeg

0CC6B19E-379B-4B5E-9CFD-9E97E973A4DC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Alexa did.. of sure
After thousands of tries and accepting by Meme
Alexa did.. of sure
And Mimi did the photoshop

we all know her skin on her leg isn’t this way..
2BAAF5E2-C9C7-4FE2-97F2-534E3E1BB39D.jpeg

And her face should be this!!! And more real!
A4C2B3E5-8729-4384-9F64-ED8CE98CA05D.jpeg

• Haha
Alexa, you ungrateful prat! Get out of the shots! Mama MeMeMeMe wants to take 500 photos of herself a day! One of her ironing board tits. One of her crack. One of her big nose. One of her fat calves and thighs. One of her chubby fingers.

It’s only day 2 of their 45th holiday of the year and MeMe whipped out another set of new bikini. Such an environmentalist! And doesn’t Alex look like an ugly, retired grandma of 10? He really detests MeMe and always posts real photos of her mug. View attachment 1406177
View attachment 1406167
View attachment 1406168View attachment 1406169View attachment 1406170

View attachment 1406178
ironing board tits I can't even 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What he sees when he looks at her:
80ADC0BF-EC45-4271-9AAD-BE10150BFADF.jpeg

What she sees when she looks at him:
AFAA86C6-F6D0-4919-82E9-6CD542F8BBE1.jpeg

They’re one ugly couple, aren’t they?

Alexa did.. of sure
After thousands of tries and accepting by Meme
Alexa did.. of sure
And Mimi did the photoshop

we all know her skin on her leg isn’t this way..
View attachment 1406325

And her face should be this!!! And more real!
View attachment 1406331
She’s got texture on her face which she always digitally removes it from photos. The ******** woman hasn’t learned how to do it on videos though so it’s all over her vlogs. Maybe you wanna include that in the editor’s job description MeMe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is wrong with Meme to say that prices are 2-3 times higher than usual but didn't matter they anyway went to their beloved Côte d'Azur. It's not like they would have been imaginative enough to organise another kind of holidays. For them going to the Côte d'Azur and Positano are all about the status they think they have in society. Prices could be 10 times higher they would still blindly give their money. But my main point is - how INSENSITIVE it is? Many people are struggling right now to cope with the inflation, they don't need to know that people like Meme and Alex can still afford their luxury holidays even when the prices are 2-3 times higher. Some people wonder how they will heat their home this winter and going on holidays is just out of option, so please Meme be f* greatful and shut up about your privileges.

Alexa knows how to take pictures but still doesn't know how to read. Most kids of this age that would be in a stimulating environment and having grownups completely dedicated to her like her grandma, mother and so, would probably be reading. Alexa is not the little genius they claim she is.

In the meantime Alex junior is a lost cause. The kid is 14 and cannot get that a bunch of teenager are being goofy. The one that was carried was laughing. It was a joke and thank godness teenagers are not all being tight-arsed like him. He preaches like he's already a grandpa. And he should stop the whole thing about being responsible. He's living off from his family (like any teenagers should!) and is not even able to to do what any teenagers can be expected of - completing his education in order to be able in the near future to contribute to society as an educated citizen.

Screenshot_20220711-105147_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What is wrong with Meme to say that prices are 2-3 times higher than usual but didn't matter they anyway went to their beloved Côte d'Azur. It's not like they would have been imaginative enough to organise another kind of holidays. For them going to the Côte d'Azur and Positano are all about the status they think they have in society. Prices could be 10 times higher they would still blindly give their money. But my main point is - how INSENSITIVE it is? Many people are struggling right now to cope with the inflation, they don't need to know that people like Meme and Alex can still afford their luxury holidays even when the prices are 2-3 times higher. Some people wonder how they will heat their home this winter and going on holidays is just out of option, so please Meme be f* greatful and shut up about your privileges.

Alexa knows how to take pictures but still doesn't know how to read. Most kids of this age that would be in a stimulating environment and having grownups completely dedicated to her like her grandma, mother and so, would probably be reading. Alexa is not the little genius they claim she is.

In the meantime Alex junior is a lost cause. The kid is 14 and cannot get that a bunch of teenager are being goofy. The one that was carried was laughing. It was a joke and thank godness teenagers are not all being tight-arsed like him. He preaches like he's already a grandpa. And he should stop the whole thing about being responsible. He's living off from his family (like any teenagers should!) and is not even able to to do what any teenagers can be expected of - completing his education in order to be able in the near future to contribute to society as an educated citizen.

View attachment 1407932
Agree 100% ! And why can’t this kid spell? Didn’t he grow up in Canada? He literally makes no sense!

Reactions: 7
Agree 100% ! And why can’t this kid spell? Didn’t he grow up in Canada? He literally makes no sense!
This family doesn’t prioritise education. They keep producing these little shitheads and exposing them on instagram but have the audacity to lecture people on how to raise kids. duck off back to Russia. Teens especially boys at that age mess about with their friends and they make fun off each other for a laugh. It’s not always malicious. If he doesn’t get his nose out of other people’s business he’ll be the one getting thrown in the water. Shut up and don’t film other people without their consent. And lose that fake Louis Vuitton man bag.

Morning Michael Jackson. Has her face melted in the sun because she doesn’t believe in SPF?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning Michael Jackson. Has her face melted in the sun because she doesn’t believe in SPF?
Did she actually say she doesn’t believe in SPF? How do you explain not getting sunburned whilst wearing sun screen but getting severe sunburns whilst not wearing it?

So, has Leyla totally given up on family life??? Again, Demetri is traveling with the children and not her!! I just don’t understand it!! Thank goodness the children have him. Hopefully she’s getting the help she needs!!

Did she actually say she doesn’t believe in SPF? How do you explain not getting sunburned whilst wearing sun screen but getting severe sunburns whilst not wearing it?
She's all "natural, organic, non GMO " and tit so she doesn't like chemicals anywhere near her precious body.

View attachment 1407932
exactly, even if that kid was bullied or the others were acting "irresponsibly", is it really the best solution to sit, watch and film on the side as opposed to trying to help? just watch him grow into a snobbish adult who can't get down off his high horse.

So, has Leyla totally given up on family life??? Again, Demetri is traveling with the children and not her!! I just don’t understand it!! Thank goodness the children have him. Hopefully she’s getting the help she needs!!
Evidently, yes! I think that she may have some serious mental health problems where she needs “breaks”. She’s very lucky to have Dimitri, not only does he work full time but he seems to do the lion’s share of the child rearing and he even finds time to take his mum on trips. I really do hope she gets/ is getting the help she needs. It doesn’t help being surrounded by her weird family, her dad and Dimitri seem to be the only two sane people around her…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She used her “beauty grade” coconut oil for sun protection. That’s why her skin is so dull and her face haggard. Look how toasted Alexa is every time they go on holiday. Understandably, they have plenty in stock since they can’t sell anything and had to give it away in gift bags at their vow renewal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.