Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s a full fat milk and not an oat milk!! I’m saying this because of the her body!!! Or maybe her body is like that because of the rice noodles she eats every day!!
6201BDFE-62AC-4110-A684-32458AD7D329.jpeg

Her fat fingers!! AGAIN 🤢🤮
237D0D08-0C95-4858-A387-A297FB5DB0DE.jpeg

The poor fucker 😂😂 just join a gym already 😂😂
0E64CF4E-D409-49B2-A602-0B5D863E59EC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alex is such a LIAR. Now he says he's against some vaccines, not all???? then why is Alexa 5 years old fully unvaccinated for ANY of the basic child diseases, and then when she got sick in Cape Town had to moan that no doctor was available for house calls??? hypocrite and dumb.
The hypocrisis. Alex spends his time fatshaming people and mocking people with junk habits. He won't have their back and doesn't respect them. Only his choices are valid, other people's choices will be always disregarded by him.

The hypocrisis. Alex spends his time fatshaming people and mocking people with junk habits. He won't have their back and doesn't respect them. Only his choices are valid, other people's choices will be always disregarded by him.
Good grief. This is her level of English?! This is why she keeps reposting conspiracies but won’t write her own stupid thoughts. She doesn’t have one original idea. Same as her husband.
53674A6D-A457-4D0C-A256-4E5D79E90644.jpeg

Maybe it’s a full fat milk and not an oat milk!! I’m saying this because of the her body!!! Or maybe her body is like that because of the rice noodles she eats every day!!
View attachment 908741

Her fat fingers!! AGAIN 🤢🤮
View attachment 908744

The poor fucker 😂😂 just join a gym already 😂😂
View attachment 908742
She’s really trying hard to make this shitdles happen. And that matcha latte looks so weak like her barely there muscles. Give up with the cooking and exercise videos MeMe. They’re pathetic and laughable. I bet her food tastes like dirty socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can tell which one is her hand 😂😂
She is the heaviest 😅
F58EB50F-71D0-4125-9C40-6930EC5F6FDD.jpeg

Twitchy eye isn’t posting any video of him talking any more 😂😂😂, I wonder why 🤪😜..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mimi and Alex Ikonn #7 The more people wake up they realise following the ICONS was a mistake!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Completely agree with this. The entire thing was just theater. So sad when your relationship with your child is just a show. There was nothing genuine there.
Meme’s obsession with her phone and social media is far more detrimental to Alexa’s well being than tv, cartoons etc that MeMe is so scared of.
Alexa is just trying to get her mom’s attention. Just like she would say how much she loved her when she was going to sleep in her room alone.. she was trying to get her parents to come back to the room.
I agree with both of you. The workout clip was so troubling to me. Mimi is so desperate for validation that she has to show her followers how much her daughter loves her. So creepy that they are both focused on the camera rather than eachother.
Really disturbing and tragic that she films her workouts. I think this is why she continues to do her pathetic little home workouts. If she filmed herself in a public gym, she would be the laughing stock of the place. Just because she's filming herself at home doesn't make what she's doing any less ridiculous, but on some level she must realise that what she's doing is not normal. I can't think of any other reason she wouldn't join a gym. There are amazing ones under 5 minutes from her house - very exclusive ones. Pippa Middleton and Adele, for instance, work out at KX. Her old friend Aline went to the Harbour Club. There's also Equinox and KOBOX.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't watch her "workouts" - they're too cringe-inducing. Agreed, she uses the tiniest weights and she looks like she hates every second of it. She somehow manages to look even *less* healthy while exercising.

What MeMe should do is quit social media full stop and get some goddamn therapy.

I agree with both of you. The workout clip was so troubling to me. Mimi is so desperate for validation that she has to show her followers how much her daughter loves her. So creepy that they are both focused on the camera rather than eachother.
Really disturbing and tragic that she films her workouts. I think this is why she continues to do her pathetic little home workouts. If she filmed herself in a public gym, she would be the laughing stock of the place. Just because she's filming herself at home doesn't make what she's doing any less ridiculous, but on some level she must realise that what she's doing is not normal. I can't think of any other reason she wouldn't join a gym. There are amazing ones under 5 minutes from her house - very exclusive ones. Pippa Middleton and Adele, for instance, work out at KX. Her old friend Aline went to the Harbour Club. There's also Equinox and KOBOX.
I feel like she portrays herself as a people lover and extrovert when in reality she is crippled at the thought of going anywhere alone or doing things out of her comfort zone. Not once is she anywhere without a companion of some sort. This mouse wouldn't join any outside gym unless that money hungry Alex or their prodigal kid is next to her ass at all times. She's like those girls who cannot go to the bathroom alone even in her own house.

They've been at it nonstop tonight ... if they think their freedom is being violated why don't they duck off to some country who doesn't have less restrictions or a low covid rate like new Zealand? aren't they "world citizens" and don't they supposedly work from home??? what's stopping them??

Reactions: 11
It’s 9pm and they sit at home reposting conspiracies and MeMe’s copying Alex’s thoughts? I cringe so hard at this hashtag alexsthoughts like who asked you Horse Teeth? My relative is finally getting better and has learned a very expensive lesson from refusing the vaccines and will have it in 3 months. Alex sits at home in his rental flat in Kensington telling people what to believe then refuses any kind of responsibility if anyone gets hurt.

New thread title: the iCovidiots and Their Prodigy Project - Do as We Say Not as We Do.

7BC52ECE-8FC7-4FE2-8CF8-0A5891C17A1B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Does she realise she sounds so dumb? She dropped out because she’s intellectually challenged and lazy. Has she single-handedly achieved anything in her life? She keeps banging on about educating yourself you don’t need to go to school blah blah blah. She can’t go into details in anything she says because she’s a jack of all trades. She picks on subjects she wants to know and googles everything and only reads about the top 5 searches. That’s not education. That’s why she’s uneducated.

For the future Alexa Love Ikonn. Remember when your mama was telling you this, she bought a Chanel purse, a pair of Chanel boots, a pair of Gucci trainers, a wedding gown for her second wedding and many more things in a space of a few months and she went shopping every week but she told you you needed less because she needed more. Now ask her to pay for your therapy.
6589E296-05AA-488D-A4C5-712B01B8E868.jpeg
Your parents named you Love but they love themselves more really.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
So what is the problem with showing his face and saying it while his eye twitch 😂😂😂😂, what a coward 🤪😜
2E7C5CC7-0EFE-4F12-99E4-707F79DF32F3.jpeg

• Haha
Perfect title for the new thread, Naomi! Hope you and your family feel better, btw!

• Heart
Two weeks ago it was London, the land of freedom. Now it’s dictatorship.
Btw, I think that at this point they are fully vaccinated .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s 9pm and they sit at home reposting conspiracies and MeMe’s copying Alex’s thoughts? I cringe so hard at this hashtag alexsthoughts like who asked you Horse Teeth? My relative is finally getting better and has learned a very expensive lesson from refusing the vaccines and will have it in 3 months. Alex sits at home in his rental flat in Kensington telling people what to believe then refuses any kind of responsibility if anyone gets hurt.

New thread title: the iCovidiots and Their Prodigy Project - Do as We Say Not as We Do.

View attachment 909523
idiot meme agrees with everything her shithead husband says including how many farts he should let out per day. Geez they are ridiculous

• Haha
They've been at it nonstop tonight ... if they think their freedom is being violated why don't they duck off to some country who doesn't have less restrictions or a low covid rate like new Zealand? aren't they "world citizens" and don't they supposedly work from home??? what's stopping them??
New Zealander will kick their arses out of the country.

View attachment 909523
Hahaha love the title:love:

I just remembered that about one year ago Meme and Alex were advocating for the great barrington declaration...which proposed to completely isolate the elders and the vulnerable people from society and let the other living their lives with 0 restrictions. Somehow that was a perfect solution to them. This just higlights their hypocrisis when they claim they love freedom and how some states are taking segregationist measures towards the non-vaccinated but didn't feel bad about suggesting the same towards the elderly and the vulnerable.

Also to come back to what was said a few days ago I do think everybody should do what's best for them about the covid vaccine but their attitude since the beginning of the pandemic has been despictable.They used their privilegies by running off to the countryside during the first lockdown, travelled to the other side of the world during the second one, didn't respect any rules even during the worse periods when hospitals were cracking down BUT kept on moaning about everything, portraying themselves as victims and now feeling entitled to say to people what to do with their health, sharing conspiracies every time they are upset. I don't care if they don't want to get vaccinated, but their attitude just show how they only think about themselves and have 0 dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In regards of this Story
Screenshot_20211207-142322_Instagram.jpg

I wrote her a DM, asking if this Post isn't hypocritical of her, since she never stood up for other peoples suffering and freedom. Only now that something is affecting her personally, she acts like a social justice warrior (did not use this word but I should have 😅) She probably will never answer or just Block me, but man that post really pushed my buttons. She has zero self-awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.