Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow Mimi, she doesn’t provide interesting content anymore and she’s not nice to look, has lost her sense of hygiene. Her dress since has only gone downhill and all she does it brag about how many steps she’s walked today..
trust me I would LOVE it if all I had to achieve in a day is walk 25k steps but most of us have to work.

The fact that she brags about cleaning up trash 1-2 times a month from the park really doesn’t impress me when you lead a life of leisure. Why doesn’t she go out and help poorer communities? They’re below her that’s why.

For this reason she doesn’t deserve a follow from me anymore.

Reactions: 22

Spicy_b

I had to come here and comment on her "parenting posts"
Her child is basically not in school because once again the regular school system is not good enough for them.
They don't buy Alexa toys, they make her a "wishlist" and make her wait and wait until Mimi decides she can have the toy on the list... Isn't this some kind of mind fuck technique or almost abuse ? I could not do that to my child. I understand you don't want to spoil them with too many material things , but to not buy anything and torture them with a list... How is that normal ? Alexa will grow up with some issues.
She exposes her child to social media , posting her pictures and using her as a prop, that somehow is ok as parenting. But going to school with other children and learning , and buying her some toys is bad parenting....
The child looks so sad, their getaways to a fancy farm where there is nothing for kids to do, It looks like a sad childhood, the kid is alone most of the time forced to entertain herself and take pictures for social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Meme is so dumb and lacking in self awareness / empathy that she has no idea that tooting her horn about her child’s ‘achievements’ etc is not interesting to others. I am a mother and I adore my children, and to me, they are amazing. I also realise that to a very, very select few - grandparents, uncles, aunts and godparents- news about their prodigiousness is welcome, and those select few will revel in my childrens’ successes.

The thing is, Meme, newsflash: all parents think their kids are exceptional. Most are humble enough to realise that they are blindsided by love and that, in actuality, their kids are quite average. The way she boasts about Alexa’s superiority - riding a bike, learning to walk, being a foodie blah blah blah, is simply indicative of the fact that:

a) she spends no time with British kids Alexa’s age so she has nothing to compare her to. If she did, she’d realise how normal Alexa is. In fact, from personal observation, having interacted with Alexa on several occasions myself, I would say she is socially and verbally way behind most five year olds; and,

b) she has so little empathy that she seems to think people really care about her daughter as much as she does.

What a thick-thighed twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jasminestar

Its possible that she doesn't know what a tantrum is because she doesn't actually spend all that much time with Alexa. Not doing the hard part of parenting at least. Maybe Lidia had to deal with the tantrums while Mimi shopped and walked.
This👏👏👏👏 I actually thought the same while reading her "no tantrums" comment. It is really impossible for a 5 year old kid not to have tantrums. ( I have been working with kids and teenagers for 13 years.) It is not healthy. Probably she craves for her parents' approval so much that she restrains herself from doing what normal kids do. I bet she has lots of tantrums with Lidia just because she feels more accepted by her. And Mimi goes " you spoil her Lidia, she isn't like that when she is with us". 🙄🙄 She will have to cope with mental problems her whole life. Sadly they are raising a people pleaser.

By the way I never ever believe she cooks everyday for Alexa. The biggest BS ever. Our Mimi, who shares even the shit she took won't share what she cooks fu...ig EVERYDAY ? No way. She shares her useless steps, shitty work outs, crappy outfits but what she cooks is a mystery? I can't believe how BS she is as a human being. Stop lying. Just stop. I can't believe she has a million of followers.

I am so angry with her. So many lies and she only makes other moms feel bad about themselves. Oh god. Many women will believe her and feel depressed and insufficient. Can't she see that?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Am looking forward to going to court with a lawyer who never went to university or having my home designed by an architect who has no idea of proportions, or going to a dentist with no degree while I am in pain.

That's so dumb. Dear Meme is so worried about what she eats but does she knows we have a better idea about what is bad in our food because trained scientists spent decades to analyse food and the impact of some of its components. Does she really want to board a plane with a pilot that has no license? Or let her precious daughter to be educated by some random people who thought one day they like teaching? Hell no.

Can she just think two seconds before opening her mouth?

• Haha

NaomiS

VIP Member
I’m in no way a perfect mum but I fucking hate MeMe’s preaching and patronising tones. In five years she had Alexa, she’s achieved NOTHING. But every time someone asks a question about her prat or work, she takes the opportunity to brag “I’m so present” “I never give her a bottle” “I cook for her all the time” “I teach her to read labels”. It’s not normal for a mum to say all this shit. Just not normal. Most mums will say they try their best as long as they’re happy and their kids are happy. All I see is Alexa’s life all over the Internet half naked at times and exposed genitals. We all know where she went to ballet, where she goes to school, where she lives, what her bedroom looks like and her parents’ full details of everything. I would be horrified if my kids’ lives are that exposed. But MeMe would look down on mums like me that I feed my children McDonald’s on a Sunday that I’m just too knackered to cook, I let my kids watch TV when I need to hoover and do the washing up and I hand them the tablet when I need to work and run my businesses. Does her thick head realise most parents don’t have a housekeeper to do their shopping, a cleaner to keep their house neat and clean and a babysitter every time they want to go out for dinner? MeMe is sick. Mentally sick. I’ll be honest to say I can’t wait for something bad to happen to her. I’ll be delighted to see her fail. She’s a shit person.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From the very beginning they said Alexa would need to fit their lifestyle. They don't know what parenting and unconditional love is. They think their opinion is the only right one, so if they weren't spoiled as kids and didn't travel/have much, that's the only thing that should make everyone happy. Only money and pleasure is important. Looks like they don't care what this will do to Alexa. Wouldn't be surprised if Alexa developed issues kids raised in a cult have, intimacy problems, independence problems, substance abuse.

MeMe looks like a maniac. Ass crack swimsuit, scary portraits taken with ultra wide lens. She's a mess. Fashion project? Give me a break. What original idea will it be? A top with a heart on it? Advertised as virgin cosmetic grade cotton and priced at $99? XD

• Haha

Susana2018

And I don’t understand why she says “date” when she goes to a restaurant with Alexa. everything Mimi does has to be extra especial. In Mimi’s world I just had a date with my 5 month old baby (I breastfed him in the car) and I had a date/ movie night with my cutie husband (we had take out food and watched Netflix) ah and tonight is going to be wild! (My toddler is going to play in the living room) she’s sad.

• Haha
So funny how meme is like no I don't wear make up

Only concealer, blush, brow gel and lipstick.

So make up then meme 🙄 not wearing foundation doesn't mean you've gone make up free. Get a grip!

• Haha

chefigata

Every time MeMe puts a heart on her picture, you know she is hiding something. It used to be her busted toe. What is it now? Logo on her bag?
She is so sad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

NaomiS

VIP Member
Did she stop sending Alexa to ballet classes because they didn't allow her to film? How selfish! That proves she lives for the instagram. If she can't show it why do it?
she did and hired the teacher to teach Alexa privately at their flat instead. How sad that HER CHILD has to miss out on normality for Instagram.

They have disappeared since the “foodie child” gate. I bet MeMe has a lot of DMs from adoring fans why she talks to her mum like shit.

• Wow
  • Haha

sentence

Chatty Member
#qualitylack when you can’t keep Lulu‘s..
3D5C4506-B092-4F3A-89E2-CDEAD72F511B.jpeg

#wearwhatyouhavebutbuynewclotheseveryweek
60DDB552-41EF-4130-9AE4-5121A71B5C8F.jpeg

Just in few cases you can get free education!!!! For all other cases in many countries you have to pay! And Mimi call all people who DECIDE to or fight for an education “hunter for paper”?

oh dumb girl… oh dumb girl.. you get more dumb from day to day.. and with no end..

Einstein once said:
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Mimi is a living example of that stupidity!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mania

I study adult education and one of the first things I learned is that self- education is considered a form of education in SOME cases. Definitely not when it comes to someone’s profession.
I sense an inferiority complex. Trying to make herself feel better for not holding a university degree.
Cant believe people still follow her.

eva1512

In regards of this Story
Screenshot_20211207-142322_Instagram.jpg

I wrote her a DM, asking if this Post isn't hypocritical of her, since she never stood up for other peoples suffering and freedom. Only now that something is affecting her personally, she acts like a social justice warrior (did not use this word but I should have 😅) She probably will never answer or just Block me, but man that post really pushed my buttons. She has zero self-awareness.

• Heart

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
They are back in London! Walked past a gormless looking Alex in the street this morning

So either vaccinated or breaking the rules

• Wow
  • Haha

tarotmom

Meme is such a dumb dumb, now she’s blathering on about how it’s a waste of time to learn about something, that it’s better to just do it. Ok, I’ll tell that to all the doctors in training right now - good news, you don’t need to waste your time studying, just get out there and operate! Hey, those of you learning to drive, no need to learn the road rules, just get behind the wheel! She has such a hang up about being a college drop-out. Newsflash Meme, education is a worthwhile pursuit, some skills take a learning process before you put them into practice. Her stupidity and shortsightedness never fail to astound me!

• Heart
  • Angry

You Won Jane

Meme's spending money on expensive designer clothes a lot recently.. Has she forgotten her role as Instagram Sustainable Eco Influencer? She's a massive hypocrite (once again!). Also all the comments on her fashion video.. we know she reads comments as she usually replies but seems to have ignored all these ones 😂

CantStandtheIcons

She is 35 and have nothing better to offer to her followers than selfies with filters? What a bore.
I was about to say exactly this. Another thing that pisses me off is her explanation of Alexa’s screen time. Who gives a shit??? Why must she say everything in a preachy way. Oh look at me, I’m a better mother than you because I control my child’s screen time. Fuck you Meme. You’re bored and you’re lost and have NOTHING to give. If it’s not your step count it’s your selfies with filters. Empty like your soul.

• Heart