Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least Amelia went to a good school (Francis Holland) and can speak English properly! She may not have made the most of her expensive private education, but she has commercial nous if nothing else. To be fair to Amelia, even though her ‘job’ is not intellectually challenging, she really could do bugger all and just live the life of Riley with her family’s wealth. She has done well for herself given the fact she has no need to work.
I know her mother, and she is extremely charming and very smart. I think she feels a bit sad about Amelia and her broken engagement, but she is a really gracious, elegant and clever lady.
True at least Amelia Liana has her own Jewellery business and bought a house in London. Meme and Horse Teeth only have rental. Meme just a lady who lunch that has no job, no talent nothing.

Reactions: 4
Personally, I don’t care if someone is vaccinated or not. I do care that every Tom, Dick & Harry is Covid expert and consider Covid restrictions as some kind of attack on freedom as if Britishers are colonizing half the world again and same tit is going down again.
It’s not ICons job to educate about Covid or Freedom, just like they have no authority on how to cook food and how to bring up a child.
I find Amelia likable, as in if I ever meet her at party I’ll chat with her than ICons but her Instagram is generally not relatable to me, but I’m glad she doesn’t preaches. She visited all over without being controversial. And that’s aaokay, she stays in her lane.

Reactions: 5
I can now say I hope this bleep is dead and I don’t regret saying that. He puts his idiotic thoughts on a public platform that’s meant to influence people’s lives. I know he’s probably caught up with our thread today. So yes I hope you’re dead Alex. The world would be a better place without your bleep face.
2C13306A-4202-474E-A466-834612435C57.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And what happened to Mimi? After her huge success with her scarf video she needs a vacation? Or maybe she’s too sad because of one mean/ honest comment? It seems that after she “creates” new content she thinks she deserves soMe days off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And what happened to Mimi? After her huge success with her scarf video she needs a vacation? Or maybe she’s too sad because of one mean/ honest comment? It seems that after she “creates” new content she thinks she deserves soMe days off
She goes off the grid for like a week but still continues to follow/like on Instagram, then she comes back and say she's been busy with an "exciting new project", which then is revelead to be a stolen product her underpaid slaves did all the work for. Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Prodigy Project aged 5 has a gold necklace but had to wait a year to get a £20 educational toy. Your mummy dearest got her priorities straight Alexa. And that’s a lot a serious face. Again it’s an R face.
EA29AAD8-0FDD-46C6-9E9C-1724F2AB78E6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
While we talk about Amelia... i just saw that Mimi unfollowed raemicollection (what a support girl!) but Mimi added some new like chelseakauai! They wasnt connected before? Aha!!! But worked for long??? Yeah .. lie to me again Mimi..

I play the game.. here are Mimi's new "friends"
  • Alexisffrench
  • 
chelseakauai

• eyeswoon
  • 
jake.maverick5

• realmikedillard

She dismissed these "friends"
  • alexipanos
  • dore
  • drjenclemons
  • hanaleiswan
  • Kimia
  • peony
  • raemicollection
  • shaawasmund
  • vapourbeauty
  • trashisfortossers
  • worn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I can now say I hope this bleep is dead and I don’t regret saying that. He puts his idiotic thoughts on a public platform that’s meant to influence people’s lives. I know he’s probably caught up with our thread today. So yes I hope you’re dead Alex. The world would be a better place without your bleep face. View attachment 905112
Horse Teeth is unbelievable and the whole family is like that...Lala also posting stupid things on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
The man who walks for the issue he’s passionate about and wants to raise awareness:

The dumb witch who likes to patronise her blind followers and does nothing for anyone:

Reactions: 9
This mother daughter pair is a joke!!!
These two aren’t photogenic at all (at least for the standards SHE set, everything has to be prefect and luxury or they don’t associate with it), these two don’t have the “perfect life” or a good body/look to succeed in this business, they will always be miserable trying to compete with all these women who have more slim bodies and prettier faces and “cute” children (apparently this is the magic potion to succeed in the “dumb” influencers world!!!).She is better of taking her self and her child to a library and read something useful!! But the sad reality is that they care more about their image than working to have a happy future!!! Doesn’t she see how damaging is this life style for her child!!

All these women know how to present “nice” photos of their families and them self, where with her is the same ret-ard-ed duck face!! And now her daughter is doing it 🤢!!!
2A0E9F21-4E10-45F6-BAFC-095F7D42C7D5.jpeg
C23D944D-DA9D-4E1B-A43A-0D5ED7011FF7.jpeg
08B09C55-1F9C-4976-A8BA-BB44F204F69E.jpeg
6B28D790-DE9B-4E59-83AE-BD0FEF04A4D8.jpeg
C1E656C5-749B-4C52-B8BB-77EBCA65F4F6.jpeg
0C286730-F80B-4EF2-9116-1CBD86F322B0.jpeg

Greasy hair and sad empty eyes+lazy mum 🤕🤕🤕
59593F2B-53A5-429C-B929-9A7B37D61A32.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The state of this dumb duck. You wouldn’t believe she lives a privileged life eating organic gludden free food and exercising most days and doesn’t have to worry about work or money.
FA103B36-FBB9-434C-A6DB-5B492D7A1EA4.jpeg

• Haha
And I don’t understand why she says “date” when she goes to a restaurant with Alexa. everything Mimi does has to be extra especial. In Mimi’s world I just had a date with my 5 month old baby (I breastfed him in the car) and I had a date/ movie night with my cutie husband (we had take out food and watched Netflix) ah and tonight is going to be wild! (My toddler is going to play in the living room) she’s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That video with Alexa is so disgusting. First, Alexa comes over and looks at the camera because she only knows to perform affection for an audience, then Meme doesn't stop the workout and looks at the camera as well while her daughter hugs and kisses her, then she keeps the camera rolling while they cuddle to show her minions later. Sick and performative, no genuine and emotional and so called "being in the moment" she always preaches.

Reactions: 13
„Mimi, don’t look at the cam look to your daughter! Maybe some day she will say to you, that she loves you without looking in the cam too!“

7ADFAA9E-3140-4347-B43A-4BF95C1C3EE5.jpeg

(Is Mimi breathing wrong? Absolutely - why do people still follow Mimi! People - wake up.. nothing good has Mimi for you! Nothing!)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That video with Alexa is so disgusting. First, Alexa comes over and looks at the camera because she only knows to perform affection for an audience, then Meme doesn't stop the workout and looks at the camera as well while her daughter hugs and kisses her, then she keeps the camera rolling while they cuddle to show her minions later. Sick and performative, no genuine and emotional and so called "being in the moment" she always preaches.
Completely agree with this. The entire thing was just theater. So sad when your relationship with your child is just a show. There was nothing genuine there.
Meme’s obsession with her phone and social media is far more detrimental to Alexa’s well being than tv, cartoons etc that MeMe is so scared of.
Alexa is just trying to get her mom’s attention. Just like she would say how much she loved her when she was going to sleep in her room alone.. she was trying to get her parents to come back to the room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That is one sad old lady 🤕, you can see the cellulite🤕
995958C1-236B-4C1A-8778-55FEEF0EE5E1.png

She really needs to stop filming her 🤧
A1FEE65B-8EF2-4761-93EE-392F6DF596D5.jpeg

Her fat fingers in each photo 🤢
A944B41A-C538-488C-A180-8AAFE45E5A4D.png

She is so lost 😕
76A3BA5A-FF75-436E-B813-19AC08522DE1.jpeg

Elena, sis of Alex, said they will leave Canada and live in the DR. But they are staying at hotels for month ? Did they runaway from taxes problems because of her husband „shisha“ company?

• Heart
It makes me feel depressed at the idea that making stories while working out is seen as a daily task for Meme. It is so dull. Hasn't she anything else to talk about? Also quite surprising for someone allegedly working out one hour every day for a year to use so small weights. Might be also a reason why she doesn't seem to make any substantial progress. Probably she is afraid to look too muscular and displease her husband. Not that working out with heavier weights would immediately make you look like a bodybuilder. Meme seems to have very little knowledge in fitness - her friend google doesn't seem to provide the good advices!

Reactions: 12
Did u guys see the story about Einstein making one mistake and people jumping on his backs, does this idiot compare herself to Einstein?! Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alex is such a LIAR. Now he says he's against some vaccines, not all???? then why is Alexa 5 years old fully unvaccinated for ANY of the basic child diseases, and then when she got sick in Cape Town had to moan that no doctor was available for house calls??? hypocrite and dumb.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.