Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one in London with any kind of material wealth (and intelligence) would continually post photos of their location, the inside of their homes, their children and friends…

All of these women are not only non-events but hugely embarrassing. Peddling their cheap wares and kids on social media like snakeoil salesmen!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No one in London with any kind of material wealth (and intelligence) would continually post photos of their location, the inside of their homes, their children and friends…

All of these women are not only non-events but hugely embarrassing. Peddling their cheap wares and kids on social media like snakeoil salesmen!
Because it's their only way to make money. They need to sell themselves and their lives on instagram because they have nothing else. Masha needs the kid content - she must be not enough interesting as an "influencer" without showing her family. I know some influencers on instagram who have kids but you never see any pictures of them online and they keep their privacy - might only comment rarely about being parents but never disclose anything about their children. I have much more respect for them. Coincidentally they also avoid to lecture people on how they should live their lives and don't share bs conspiracies.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They won’t get separated as long as They are selling a lifestyle. They are the happiest family on face of this earth, because they use the shitnourals, affirmation cards and that that conversation crap. And successful business because other products. Unfortunately, all three of them (including poor Alexa) come across as extremely unhappy. And friend as a therapist isn’t helping much & neither is traveling. I am almost 100% sure Alex is cheating. MeMe for the insufferable person she is… she atleast is loyal to grandpa.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am almost 100% sure Alex is cheating. MeMe for the insufferable person she is… she atleast is loyal to grandpa.
For her isn't about loyalty, she is more of a doormat, no personality. Doesn’t care if her husband or “cutie” is cheating, as long he is paying for her life style, even though it’s a crappy one, seriously they are almost 40 and don’t own a house!!! or a stable income!!
And all of this is because she is jobless, she is dependent on him. Usually women like her (the weak kind) don’t get a divorce they don’t mind being a doormat!!! 🤕🤕

Reactions: 6
5 ways to wear a scarf? MeMe already posted an igtv video on her instagram, 10 ways to wear a scarf… tune in next year for 7 ways to wear a scarf.
if she is so lazy to create new content, why not just repost the old video. Why recreate the same? Does she not remember she filmed it? Love how she likes to call her self incredibly creative.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If that was the best thing she could come with I dread to think of the reels she didn't post lol.

I had the same thoughts about Didi.. if you ignore her posts with Mika, her son, she has nothing to post.. as a former financial management consultant she uses her son for telling us, she is a better mom, because she has one whom she gives her full attention. Reality is: she got pregnant so late, her son has no good manner, like Alexa ( Mika will dance creepy if Didi asks him anything?), and she has nothing to tell with value. Didi also got her psychology degree so fast... i dont know, but where i live you have to study 5 years at least.. Didi got her degree faster than her pregnancy..

Now, Didi advertises herself as NLP... ironically she has NO sense of reflexion like Mimi... absolutely dangerous this person...dumb and dangerous.. it should be forbidden to present herself as a psychologist

Lmao my posts have never been reported because they are too damn true and funny.
Mimi I didn’t mean for it to sound so vulgar but it’s true
Alex loves following Amelia liana on ig. She’s basically a slimmer version of you but with class

• Haha
Lmao my posts have never been reported because they are too damn true and funny.
Mimi I didn’t mean for it to sound so vulgar but it’s true
Alex loves following Amelia liana on ig. She’s basically a slimmer version of you but with class
I would replace 'class' with 'money'. Amelia's mother is classy. Amelia is trashy as hell. Although she's much better educated than mimi so is less obnoxious. Also obviously a lot slimmer.

I would replace 'class' with 'money'. Amelia's mother is classy. Amelia is trashy as hell. Although she's much better educated than mimi so is less obnoxious. Also obviously a lot slimmer.
What do you mean with educated? She and her mother haven’t one? But their dad Rick Sopher! Extremely smart…

With such a father I would finish three universities and would build my own „world“. but Amelia is just „self taught“… and a beauty blogger

Reactions: 5
What do you mean with educated? She and her mother haven’t one? But their dad Rick Sopher! Extremely smart…

With such a father I would finish three universities and would build my own „world“. but Amelia is just „self taught“… and a beauty blogger
Well at least Amelia went to a good school (Francis Holland) and can speak English properly! She may not have made the most of her expensive private education, but she has commercial nous if nothing else. To be fair to Amelia, even though her ‘job’ is not intellectually challenging, she really could do bugger all and just live the life of Riley with her family’s wealth. She has done well for herself given the fact she has no need to work.
I know her mother, and she is extremely charming and very smart. I think she feels a bit sad about Amelia and her broken engagement, but she is a really gracious, elegant and clever lady.

I’m enraged with the Icunts more than ever. At the moment one of my close family members is on life support for Covid. I’m just going to refer to this person as ‘them/they’. They didn’t believe in the Covid vaccine and it’s all propaganda. Before being admitted to hospital, they admitted it was silly of them to refuse the jabs and wish they turn back time. They have two beautiful young children who are absolutely distraught their parent might not come back. My husband, our children and I are also tested positive today but since my husband and I are doubled jabbed, (touch wood) we have it mildly. We don’t believe the virus came from a bat soup but rather from the Wuhan lab leaked by whatever reason to cause all this. However, we considered long and hard, and the risks of having Covid itself without any kind of protection would be a stupid mistake for us. Glad we made that choice and hope our family member pull through. The Icunts think they know better and publicly advocate against the vaccines, encouraging their blind followers not to take it. Should anything happen to their unvaccinated followers who believed them, can they be held responsible? They go on and on about it but they won’t reveal if they’ve had the vaccine themselves. I hope karma catch up with them hard and fast. Alexa would probably be raised better by other family members not her biological, twisted, sick, greedy parents.
94D4E88D-F11F-4E2F-88C5-D5E0ECA5F40C.jpeg
609B2D99-A2D1-4AC2-999C-6631DB05B545.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
@NaomiS

I am so sorry to hear about that. I do hope your relative will go through it. I lost a relative just about one year ago because of covid. Just a few weeks before they could be vaccinated. I always wonder if they would have made it with the jab. It seems even more maddening one year later when vaccines are largely available (at least in some countries). Disinformation and fear breed by some on sm and in the medias have a terrible impact.

If the Icunts really thought the decision to be vaccinated is a private matter they wouldn't spend their time sharing bs to their highly vulnerable followers. They are self-centred and careless.

• Sad
The Ikonns are the worst type of deniers. They don't believe the virus is dangerous even for relatively healthy people, they don't believe in vax, or masking, or lockdowns, or swabs. They don't agree with any of the prevention plans, no matter how mild. Everything is an inconvenience and a violation of freedom to them. Absolutely bonkers.

And the thing is they are mostly likely both vaccinated for their own benefit (travelling etc, not because they care about others) and yet they’re spreading this dangerous rhetoric to their followers. They’re selfish arseholes

Reactions: 7
My friend got thrombosis from moderna vaccine after 2 days. So, let’s do not talk about that at all. If you are lucky enough- good for you, but my 40 years old friend wasn’t lucky. She will be on medicine for the rest of her life. Sorry for the disturbing picture. Better do not judge who got the jab and who didn’t. It’s their choice.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My friend got thrombosis from moderna vaccine after 2 days. So, let’s do not talk about that at all. If you are lucky enough- good for you, but my 40 years old friend wasn’t lucky. She will be on medicine for the rest of her life. Sorry for the disturbing picture. Better do not judge who got the jab and who didn’t. It’s their choice.
Poor her :s
This s terrible indeed...

Well at least Amelia went to a good school (Francis Holland) and can speak English properly! She may not have made the most of her expensive private education, but she has commercial nous if nothing else. To be fair to Amelia, even though her ‘job’ is not intellectually challenging, she really could do bugger all and just live the life of Riley with her family’s wealth. She has done well for herself given the fact she has no need to work.
I know her mother, and she is extremely charming and very smart. I think she feels a bit sad about Amelia and her broken engagement, but she is a really gracious, elegant and clever lady.
I met her mom years ago too, she's really charming, warm, welcoming, indeed and not standoffish at all, granted I was only an aupair (not her daughter's) it said a lot about her XD. I had no idea who she was, my aupair family had a lot of connections and most of them were actually really friendly but she was giving me a lot of compliment which I thought was so nice of her. She seemed really sweet. Also, from what I see from Amelia's videos, her mom really can wip up some good dishes... can't say the same for you know who. Meme is a terrible host. Grandpa is to vomit.
Meme wouldn't even engage with the other moms at the park lol. She only smiles back and gives attention if you tell her she's amazing and you've been following her for years. And I'm not even gonna talk about Grandpa who probs doesn't even know his cleaning lady's name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry about what happened to your friend. I recognised the side effects that have happened from the vaccines but they’re the unlucky few. Unfortunate I know. I don’t judge people who don’t get the jabs. I judge people who advocate against it. It’s a personal choice so let other people make their own choice. I actually caught this Covid from my relative who’s now in hospital. This person didn’t believe in it. My family all has it now but we don’t blame this relative at all for not getting the jabs. This person has suffered enough. But because of the misinformation out there spread by the Google’s know-all’s like the Icunts, some may not be able to make the right choices for themselves. And the Icunts go on and on about it but don’t tell us if they’ve been vaccinated or not. It’s hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.