Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once Alexa gets to her teenage years, MeMe is gonna be that mother that competes with her daughter, 100%. Alexa is going to be much taller than her and obviously have more "white" features. Poor Alexa... there's a whole lot of hurt for her in the future.

Reactions: 9
I can't deal with her. Her life wasn't impacted for a day since last March.
I replied to her Covidiot posts the other day and she didn’t even reply back. She’s doing this for engagement. If she was that passionate about no mandates then she should have used her platform to speak up not reposting baseless conspiracies like actually form her own research based opinions not the Google one either. But she’s just exploiting this opportunity to increase her declining popularity.
EC7B5749-72DE-4BD4-80CD-F6EFE2E0F56B.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I can't deal with her. Her life wasn't impacted for a day since last March.
Same! It's so unfair to us out there suffering yet complying to every rule. On another note how sad to have your daughter call you by your made-up name instead of mom. Alexa has spoiled brat written all over her.

Reactions: 8
@NaomiS I dont' remember exactly what he said about Amelia's ex and this book. The way I understood it at the time was that Rob was writing him 'books recommandations' simply and plainly, that's it. Grandpa has never talked about writing a book so I'm confused.

Reactions: 4
@NaomiS I dont' remember exactly what he said about Amelia's ex and this book. The way I understood it at the time was that Rob was writing him 'books recommandations' simply and plainly, that's it. Grandpa has never talked about writing a book so I'm confused.
Blimey, it’s a bit OTT to go to dinner at Annabel’s for book recommendations? Was Amelia’s ex such an avid reader?! I remember Horse Teeth was so giddy.
Your daughter still calling you by your first name? Shameful and odd. Hence why MeMe is so hung up on showing how much Alexa "loves" her when in reality she can't bond with her.

Btw, did Alexa draw MeMe's "pear" figure here? 🤣 (her fave emoji)

Damn. She's barely keeping it together. I wonder what absent Grandpa is up to right now.
Alexa is throwing shades at her narc mum. At this point, the “Alexa loves me” blah blah blah seems overcompensating now. Your child loves you or does she just do it for attention? The “film me, don’t stop recording” is very troubling. Alexa now sadly does things for show.

The grandpa is caught up in another cave more like. MeMe took Alexa to Sumi alone on Sunday night.

Reactions: 5
While his brother in law shared a lovely clip about croissant, twitchy eye and his fat wife are complaining about covid-19. We you had lost so much during the pandemic nothing you do now will help you really 👀..
5D3FC912-C934-4736-94BD-FA8445FF4F4E.jpeg

Wow doesn't she uses any cream night or morning anything!!! She can't rely on her metabolism 👎👎👎👎
And wash your hair 🤮🤮..
CD95FCFF-7D68-41E0-A62A-4752B59BD05E.jpeg
25336057-7BEC-4474-9864-D0C6C0A8566A.jpeg
640C5030-0B42-4BBA-A8C4-49027D661DE0.jpeg
02F558A6-C403-419C-A626-CE58C7582CCA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw that the UK is putting some restrictions in place, which explains Mimi’s meltdown. For them the UK has gone from a fascist state to freedom land and now back to fascist state?
I watched this Daily Show clip, it totally reminds me of the ICunts and their “body autonomy” talk. I also recognise their “oh just be healthy and you’ll be fine” attitude in this clip. For the record, I believe in bodily autonomy but I also believe in caring for others in my community, which is why I’m vaccinated and I respect distancing, mask wearing, and the daily things we can do to protect ourselves, others, and our healthcare systems.

Reactions: 7
This was meant to launch today but hasn’t 😆 how very professional
They all are having a meltdown on Covid-19 restrictions, which I am surprised since restrictions don’t have any effect on ICunts. In the beginning of Pandemic, they couldn’t travel(though they went to Positano in July). Not being able to travel from March - June lead to such breakdown? They all look depressed AF, Alex is probably cheating on MeMe & being such as absent father (cue cutie post and Alex- Alexa post). they are creating the divide and accumulating more bad karma. It’s not their expertise, they shouldn’t talk about it. Bunch of influenzas as living their regular travel life without creating divide.

Reactions: 10
A box of seven super basic, plain, boring cards for 19 quids?! It’s true this company is turning into a stationery company for maximum profits. Cards are as simple as MeMe’s brains.
C64F4F4F-F477-4BE7-BAAE-314C22D221AA.jpeg

Instead of a leg day, MeMe could do a leg year with a qualified trainer. Them thick thighs have no definition whatsoever. She claims she works out so much but the result is yet to be seen. Why would anyone follow this sloth?
A52600BF-2975-4C42-8085-AA78970CEA82.jpeg

She’s bouncing her poodle hair while crossing the road. This is beginning for accidents to happen. So present. You can see there’s a car behind her waiting for this dumb duck to cross so they could turn right.
8480FE8E-B165-4D4E-850B-20C1B32244DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Meme's questions are so orientated. Reducing contacts, wearing masks it's about reducing transmissions and hospitalizations. No one "promised" me if I do that everything will be sorted out. People are able to make their own choices ffs. Just that you know Meme between december 2020 and february this year around 50 000 people died of covid in the UK. The situation was dire. Can she just imagine how things would have been if people just did things "as normal"?

I do find despictable the actual uk government - but the gestion of the pandemic is just one drop in the ocean of their incompetence. Naturally Meme doesn't care about inequalities are getting starker after years of austerity, that many people have difficulties to get treatment without waiting for ages, that doesn't move her one bit. She is just sucked into those conspiracy theories and herself.

I don't know why anyone would buy that plain white card when they can easily make one and write that themselves.
They're just flogging anything now

Obviously they live there to benefit from the idea of living there and all the benefits the country has to offer but not enough to care about displaying the name correctly because they are opportunists who still sit and complain about how the country is being managed as if it’s a third world country with human rights issues like in China and Russia. They are so pathetic with that lazy ass product. That’s the best he can come up with : love, grateful , thankful ….excuse me while I barf

It’s best to send the messages in the comments, I think someone said it can’t be deleted

A box of seven super basic, plain, boring cards for 19 quids?! It’s true this company is turning into a stationery company for maximum profits. Cards are as simple as MeMe’s brains. View attachment 914334

Instead of a leg day, MeMe could do a leg year with a qualified trainer. Them thick thighs have no definition whatsoever. She claims she works out so much but the result is yet to be seen. Why would anyone follow this sloth?View attachment 914338

She’s bouncing her poodle hair while crossing the road. This is beginning for accidents to happen. So present. You can see there’s a car behind her waiting for this dumb duck to cross so they could turn right. View attachment 914342
I watched this video and she looks drugged out on something 😂. Id be chucking pills if my legs were fat like that and my husband looked like a broom and kid well the kid has no manners, just a brat

Re-tardation isn’t an excuse not to wear a mask on public transport. Sorry not sorry about the R word. MeMe is beyond a joke.
5AC55390-10C5-4D29-8BB1-2DD33EF2B326.jpeg

• Sick
This is for your ret-ard-ed duck face 🤮🤮.
AB668DC0-2EED-4C07-82E1-34E487EB3D7B.jpeg

Take this for your covid ”thoughts” you uneducated and hardly read tool.
377C3EC8-89D5-4A0C-9B01-2948F47DA364.png

And here is a drawing of you 😜😜😜.
3DC942DB-FFC2-4460-BB9B-DF7F05119BD7.jpeg

It called Christmas, people usually say happy Christmas or Merry Christmas. She want to sell during holidays but don’t want to acknowledge what holiday is it!!!
44BC3F79-A7AC-48CE-AC78-749CB0CAE422.jpeg

These angles does nothing good for her giant nose 😜🤪.
47BB9E81-7AA6-4A96-9A08-3BC21366BE5F.jpeg
463C763E-6C24-4BBA-96ED-4044B9A7D467.jpeg
A6DF2E3F-A6DD-4CB2-9D3F-BF49BD0FEFDD.jpeg

Girl join a gym already 🤢🤢!!!! No abs nothing, only fat and cellulite..
FE350E76-C243-468C-9D7E-154A4AFE2B6B.jpeg
43F17F74-790A-4CFE-B93E-2862433DE393.jpeg

Poor fucker 😂😂
EA60CE47-C193-48A6-8CD3-B44B1AE77F82.jpeg
B8C4C67C-4D76-4632-9404-4F0BA19E115C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, but I hope they both get severely ill with long term side effects. The smugness infuriates me.

Reactions: 10
I can’t get on a bus without a mask. Understandably so, we’ve lost many bus drivers to Covid in our city. My area is also full of elderly people and I can’t begin to think if I spread even a seasonal flu to one of these people. They rely heavily on getting a bus to highstreet, to the shops and meet their friends. If they’re poorly, they’re stuck at home. How can someone like MeMe and Alex who claim to love everyone and believe in their non existent religion of love are cruel to fellow humans? Even before Covid, I thought people coughed into their hands and touched the bells and everything on the bus, it’s disgusting. No wonder flus spread like fire in the winter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.