Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only time I hear Meme & Grampa talking about Azerbaijan / Russia is to spread their idiotic opinions or for their own benefit.

Reactions: 6
Sending you all yet another selfie of my smug, filtered to death face which doesn’t help anyone or anything.
83FF642B-B3CE-4CAC-A9EF-31139F1C6035.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Greasy hair big nose sad dead eyes and this ret-ard-ed duck face!!! Where is the love and the light?? Go take care of your self and your dumb child 🤮🤮.
D3A9A3F4-080F-4194-8598-220B8F2E84F5.jpeg

Most schools do that for their students, he want a school that tells him it’s ok to con people 😂😂.
And he is still hiding his face 🤪😜
9B41365C-9C70-4D91-BB83-DEF69FDFD8D8.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Greasy hair big nose sad dead eyes and this ret-ard-ed duck face!!! Where is the love and the light?? Go take care of your self and your dumb child 🤮🤮.
View attachment 910764

Most schools do that for their students, he want a school that tells him it’s ok to con people 😂😂.
View attachment 910766
He's so stupid. American schools offer elective classes, as do many in the UK. In Italy, kids choose which high school to attend based on their interest, with different schools giving different diplomas ... for example art school, scientific, technical, culinary, linguistics, classical etc. ... i don't know what world he lives in where kids are not allowed to explore their interests in school.

Reactions: 11
Eyes of Mimi have no emotions anymore - they seem weird because Mimi changes them (she brighten them up and changes saturation etc).

Her smile is maybe hers.. after faking it always.. ro my mind rhey seem like muscle struggles

• Heart
View attachment 910764

View attachment 910766
The irony is they’re also sheep reposting other people’s ideas thinking “I’m more clever than everyone else”. None of these idiots are educated and they didn’t go to schools in this country. So what do they know? Masha is a clothes horse on Instagram following every trend going and her kids go to a traditional school. She can’t formulate an original thought just like her mate Thick Thighs.
B953DC7A-B07A-4BC7-A7E0-3C9C490F493F.jpeg

she’s not a sheep, okayyyyyy? Good luck when all your kids’ mates have mobile phones and social media. I hope this tiny bit of ‘fame’ is worth it.
37958367-C3ED-44BE-99CA-6C73A1BDB1BD.jpeg
998CA805-902E-4559-AD88-42C81B1A91B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting that bunch of influenzas talking about🐑 because their whole business idea of spreading virus (aka influencing) is based on people being 🐑 & following them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The irony is they’re also sheep reposting other people’s ideas thinking “I’m more clever than everyone else”. None of these idiots are educated and they didn’t go to schools in this country. So what do they know? Masha is a clothes horse on Instagram following every trend going and her kids go to a traditional school. She can’t formulate an original thought just like her mate Thick Thighs.View attachment 911297

she’s not a sheep, okayyyyyy? Good luck when all your kids’ mates have mobile phones and social media. I hope this tiny bit of ‘fame’ is worth it.View attachment 911298View attachment 911300
Me think Masha must be Grandpa's favorite Meme's friend to follow XD I bet he follows her more closely than he follows Didi or Meme herself XD

Grandpa's official first favorite would be Amelia though. He desperately wants her dad's connections.

Reactions: 7
Me think Masha must be Grandpa's favorite Meme's friend to follow XD I bet he follows her more closely than he follows Didi or Meme herself XD

Grandpa's official first favorite would be Amelia though. He desperately wants her dad's connections.
Didn’t Horse Teeth ask Amelia’s ex to write forewords for his book? The ex is now long gone. The engagement was called off. The meeting at Annabel’s was publicly advertised and Horse Teeth couldn’t hide his horsey grin like a ‘fat’ kid at Christmas dinner. Where’s his book? Never saw the light of day? Glad it never did but I’d have loved for Horse Face to lose a few quids publishing it and never sold just like his wife’s flopped Bingto Theory and that kid’s story she copied the title from Marie Kondo.

Amelia is a tad childish and her voice is too unbearable sometimes. But she’s got a good taste in editing. Her posts are creative and fun. I bet she’s fun to hang out with as well. Something MeMe can never be. I look at her millions of selfies, Alexaaaaaaaaaa, flowers and shitdles and I wanna fall asleep.

“Me think Masha must be Grandpa's favorite Meme's friend to follow XD I bet he follows her more closely than he follows Didi or Meme herself XD” - of course Grandpa does. You just have to look at his wife in her natural unkempt look. I don’t think Horse Teeth can get it up anymore seeing this. The most expensive, wasteful woman considering how much she spends to look like this.
C34FB365-D2CF-4269-8220-4116B5B535B1.jpeg
CDBF7618-64E1-4E5F-A6B3-BAFFBC903B1E.jpeg
1CC6A6BA-608B-40E5-B0A5-F95251D05372.jpeg
870C027F-68F0-4048-A02D-2856C6A9E5C5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Oh god, what is this going to be? A journal about how to love yourself? They’re releasing product after product in hope to cash in on Xmas shoppers. Never mind that each product is a pointless waste of space.
481BBE72-4C69-49E0-BE54-09D0E41DFE77.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Do we need to know Alexa’s lost a tooth and grew a new one? Must be eating a lot of sweeties of camera then?! What next? Alexa’s got her period?
F37E3799-2877-4734-B382-0C2D67791138.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does she mean with adult teeth? Loosing one or growing ? If Alexa had loose a teeth, it’s way roooo early! I would check her calcium and bones!

Reactions: 4
What does she mean with adult teeth? Loosing one or growing ? If Alexa had loose a teeth, it’s way roooo early! I would check her calcium and bones!
Just another way for Mimi to think her daughter is advanced and special.

Meme has no right to complain about "back to normal". She's a rich woman with no job and a comfortable life, she's been traveling non stop just like before, bypassing rules, hiding out in the countryside during lock down, not wearing a mask when required, eating out at expensive restaurants and shopping wherever she wanted. Not a sigle aspect of her life has been impacted by the pandemic, and i highly doubt she cares about anyone else but herself. She needs to put her phone down, NOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Meme has no right to complain about "back to normal". She's a rich woman with no job and a comfortable life, she's been traveling non stop just like before, bypassing rules, hiding out in the countryside during lock down, not wearing a mask when required, eating out at expensive restaurants and shopping wherever she wanted. Not a sigle aspect of her life has been impacted by the pandemic, and i highly doubt she cares about anyone else but herself. She needs to put her phone down, NOW.
I can't deal with her. Her life wasn't impacted for a day since last March.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.