Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'll never find the perfect PARENT" ... how about finding a dictionary
😂😂😂 who find their parents! What does she even want to say? Dumb mimi.
alexa is running behind the chickens in an unusual way. Her legs goes back and forth diagonally. Seems like her tights & shoes are super tight / she is u comfortable or she has some disability. And those hair. Dry, think & unruly.

Reactions: 13
"I'll never find the perfect PARENT" ... how about finding a dictionary
Let’s all report all these ads as they’re not correctly identified. Even if it’s their own company, they still need to declare it. This greedy cunts think they’re above all the rules.
FB51BBB8-0A2D-4ED0-A14D-318245A33EBA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
alexa is running behind the chickens in an unusual way. Her legs goes back and forth diagonally. Seems like her tights & shoes are super tight / she is u comfortable or she has some disability. And those hair. Dry, think & unruly.
I think having MeMe and Grandpa as parents should count as having a disability in itself. 🤣

Screenshot_20211116-094731_Instagram.jpg

smiling-horse.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now, I can’t stand her voice! Mimi has to cough or anything else to sound smooth again.. actual it’s like a frog…

🤢🤐

Reactions: 8
I also finding it odd I meant her running style.

Reactions: 2
Meme is afraid If she has another kid after 35 her body won't regain the same shape like when she was younger, but she won't admit 😂

So, she takes a year to let her child have a 30 pound toy but she will splurge hundreds on new clothes for herself every week?? this woman is crazy and that child is doomed
Came here to say the same thing. MeMe buys a lot of things she doesn’t really need - designer handbags, shoes and clothes that still make her look like she got some cheap knockoff from a wet market in Asia. No offense. I’m Asian and I’ve seen loads of LV sold in Thailand for £10 all my life. Alexa also has a designer wardrobe. I noticed her scarf the other day was like £90. MeMe thinks she needs that more than a toy? And Burberry trench to match the dumb mum? We have a less toy policy but we have toys that are versatile and open-ended and materials are vastly sustainable. Alexa just get chucked a notepad and pencils as if there was no other activities in the world. She slept in a cot until recently. My son’s a year younger than Alexa and has been in a bed since he was 2 and a half around the same time as when he was being potty trained. It’s so restricting and cruel to trap that kid in a cot when she could walk to the toilet herself. Their lifestyle isn’t at all Montessori.

MeMe can’t have a second child. It’s going to ruin her and that will be the end of their marriage. She knows it. Don’t be a dick and blabber all that nonsense “Without they same certainty” BS. She knows Alex would be even more distant. She would spend all day breastfeeding there baby and no time to catch the wandering husband. My husband can do everything that I do for the kids except breastfeeding so I didn’t feel like I couldn’t have had another child and our children adore him. When a man says “sleeping training is the best money he ever spent” is such a red flag. Horse Face was so proud of it. The early weeks and months are an absolute no no for sleep training. They broke that kid the minute she was born. So when MeMe says she loves and accepts Alexa the way she is I say it’s BS. They mould her to be this catalogue girl - always picture perfect, dressed like from the most religious whitest family in the country. But they can’t teach her manners since her parents don’t have any themselves.
5D4A6387-0BAD-4A1A-802E-90D4BA5A9EAF.jpeg

Horse Face doesn’t like the salad or he goes out for a second, fancy dinner. Ain’t thick wife’s salty, oily food good enough?
3B07F73D-ECE9-4D90-8CAD-3C55F0217F1C.jpeg

Another account Alex follows. He seems to really love plastic that his thick thigh wife advocates against.
530C3456-857B-439F-98F5-696B2E41FECD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Alex has no excuse for following shamelessly these plastic dolls. He's never even pretended to care about Lovehair which he could have used to explain the non stop following of potential influencers that would like to shill their tit. Anyways, wonder what's his plan of action though. Does he follows any doll in London? Does any of these girls like or follow his account back?

I remember someone here saying they had seen him checking out a lady at the café or restaurant once. I would love to see the real behind the scenes of their pathetic existence.

OMG, she is unbelievable. The way she changes her pose immediately when Alex turns, and she poses for the camera and pulls out "the pout". How freaking ridiculous.
Capthhhure.JPG

And look at what type of political account he's also following?

Meme reposted the TIMES cover of AOC once, probably just because she's a woman and looked "boss" like. Meme wouldn't know anything about politics, and she follows whatever her dumb douchebag of a husband says anyways. And he's clearly not pro AOC.
Caphhhhture.JPG

As seen on this rubbish insta account...
Cacccpture.JPG

Honestly, all I see with Demi Lovato is a fresh faced teenager, happy to live her life, turned fking depressed and more because of this industry. Fame and money don't bring happiness... Aint' that true MEME ???

Is Meme turning into a modern feminist then? Is this new rough look all about Alex? How do you cope with it... Oh forgot you barely spend time with your "girls" and you're with them you're most likely checking out dolls on the 'gram.

Don't they ever dare shaming us Tattlers for spreading the truth about their lies and real nature. The type of content THEY consume has nothing to do with "grateful affirmations" my as*.

Last edited:
Captluigukure.JPG

But seriously Alex, why don't you go and live their life ffs. You were well happy that Canada welcomed you and your family. Fking hypocrites these people. "no we're not against immigration, just against illegal immigration". Well, when the country needs immigration then it's legal. So you're okay with trading people LMAO. Why am i even surprised though. From a couple who made their fortune on people's back overpricing their hair probably bought for nothing. And now playing eco warrior while simultaneously jet setting all over the world 11 months a year.

These people and Alex are no different : as good as finding a breach in the system. Except Grandpa Alex does everything because he feels untitled to and complains endlessly about borders closing disrupting his fking HOLIDAYS!

And then you have Meme visiting an orphanage and crying on the gram. Pretending to donate to charities my as*. Grandpa would never. He'd already consider he pays enough tax to finance poor people's lives. He's not even able to pay his employees decently XD.

Go find another husband MEME. This is becoming critical.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She is so full of tit it overflows. She needs to take English classes. And why is she the only one doing the “talking” twitchy eye is so coward 😜😜.

What ever medication/drugs she is on, she need to be careful it’s starting to show on her face!!!
55A5F4C8-2CB2-4BD3-B5B9-34C5E86415EF.jpeg
B3F880B0-E1FE-47D0-8C84-71772E67C2B6.jpeg
CE7E50CE-5CAC-4991-8B0C-9D3F54E443D1.jpeg
5F6913BA-797C-40AF-9069-5ACB93AA05EB.jpeg

The re-tar-ded duck face AGAIN!! 🤮🤮
E2D79E7D-8992-4941-91BA-30A15D8F4FE2.jpeg

Fatty fingers 😜😜
76586817-59A4-49DE-AFC2-DCF601DBA18A.jpeg

Mimi and Didi 😂😂 at least Didi is happy with her body.
0E10C761-EF42-4D73-AC20-4E05899D0C64.jpeg
06110021-2BDB-4C74-9A73-FD8E544362F5.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Okay snark away but enough with the R word. You can’t sit here and talk about how dumb and uneducated Mimi is and needs English classes and continue to throw out words that teeter on being slurs. Buy a thesaurus, there are plenty of alternative words. Do better. Be better.

She is so full of tit it overflows. She needs to take English classes. And why is she the only one doing the “talking” twitchy eye is so coward 😜😜.

What ever medication/drugs she is on, she need to be careful it’s starting to show on her face!!!
View attachment 870810 View attachment 870811 View attachment 870812 View attachment 870814

The re-tar-ded duck face AGAIN!! 🤮🤮
View attachment 870813

Fatty fingers 😜😜
View attachment 870816

Mimi and Didi 😂😂 at least Didi is happy with her body.
View attachment 870818 View attachment 870819

Okay snark away but enough with the R word. You can’t sit here and talk about how dumb and uneducated Mimi is and needs English classes and continue to throw out words that teeter on being slurs. Buy a thesaurus, there are plenty of alternative words. Do better. Be better.
To be fair, Alex called a richer person driving a embellished supercar the R word before quickly deleting the post. It’s only fair his “severely intellectually challenged” wife is identified as is.

Brace the gullible parents who would be buying this “find the perfect parent” book. It’s not coming to your nearest Waterstones. Only on the Unintelligent Change website.
9301ED4D-6F32-42A1-BEB6-5A6CB47C20CD.jpeg

so much product placement in this post. Start declaring them Icunts like THIS!
C795F407-B4E4-42CD-9EBA-8E03E833DBF7.jpeg

No parent book please... she failed on every moment with Alexa.. it cant be true!

no comment to this sh*t!

add.png

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I too think Meme is not just lazy but actually intellectually challenged. I don't mean that in a bad way. I say that with empathy. Like if she was atypical or had disabilities, she could go and seek help to improve herself and learn alternative ways to work and learn to make things easier for herself. She has all the time and all the means yet she's the least eager to actually educate herself consistently and reach goals. But then I remember she's just making no effort. She's the type of person who'd self proclaim herself dyslexic and not do anything about instead of making a plan of action to try and better herself. She's a lazy housewife, waiting for people to do the work for her. She calls doing the bare minimum her 'work'.

She's started a book but she's not even finished her recipe app, waiting for this amazing secret project they were visiting buildings in London for (when we suspected it was for Alexa's own independant private school), return of the vlogs, return of somewhat elaborate or professional content, studying for a degree she was interested about during first lockdown... Neither of them managed to apply for schools on time so they had to go with any school who'd accept Alexa and now they're complaining this is not up to their standards. You were both two busy eating sushis and taking naps on the beach to sort out your kid's education.

so much product placement in this post. Start declaring them Icunts like THIS!View attachment 871354
I think they might be using a loophole though. Through what company are their being paid by Audible? Is it through intelligent change which is declared a US company? Or though Dreamors and Creators which is registered in the uk?

Dreamors and creators they used to pretend to be working in the UK and be able to get a visa. When really they employed people through this company without ever making profit I think. Kat and Dane were both working for Meme's content and Luxy hair content. Dreamors and creators was a pretend company. And now that they have their citizenship they don't pretend anymore.

So I think they might be receiving payment through intelligent change. Therefore, if the company is registered in the us I don't think they'd have to declare the ads like you have to do in the UK. I know in France the guidelines aren't as strict as in the UK for exemple. So that might be why they haven't gotten into trouble. If any other European here tell us how it is in your country. I don't think Negin Mirsalehi ever puts up an ad sign when she talks about her products either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes Meme says she put Alexa first but couldn't bother to sort out her education and now is not happy with the current school. She has one job but can't do it. Seems like the renewal vows party was more important than Alexa's education. Also Alexa's birthday was a month ago but Meme couldn't bother to get her this doctor set she was asking for a year! I get the idea to not buy constantly toys and wait for birthdays/christmas to get them a few well-chosen presents. Meme can have 3 dresses for her renewal but Alexa cannot get something she wanted for a long time??

Reactions: 12
What kind of accounts are following her and commenting on her posts? it’s really concerning. And the fact that this kind of accounts have access to her child.. ffs 😕

Yes Meme says she put Alexa first but couldn't bother to sort out her education and now is not happy with the current school. She has one job but can't do it. Seems like the renewal vows party was more important than Alexa's education. Also Alexa's birthday was a month ago but Meme couldn't bother to get her this doctor set she was asking for a year! I get the idea to not buy constantly toys and wait for birthdays/christmas to get them a few well-chosen presents. Meme can have 3 dresses for her renewal but Alexa cannot get something she wanted for a long time??
Of course not 😹 We see Alexa wearing new clothes (sorry dresses 😹) all the time but never new toys.. It’s all about the gram.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I too think Meme is not just lazy but actually intellectually challenged. I don't mean that in a bad way. I say that with empathy. Like if she was atypical or had disabilities, she could go and seek help to improve herself and learn alternative ways to work and learn to make things easier for herself. She has all the time and all the means yet she's the least eager to actually educate herself consistently and reach goals. But then I remember she's just making no effort. She's the type of person who'd self proclaim herself dyslexic and not do anything about instead of making a plan of action to try and better herself. She's a lazy housewife, waiting for people to do the work for her. She calls doing the bare minimum her 'work'.

She's started a book but she's not even finished her recipe app, waiting for this amazing secret project they were visiting buildings in London for (when we suspected it was for Alexa's own independant private school), return of the vlogs, return of somewhat elaborate or professional content, studying for a degree she was interested about during first lockdown... Neither of them managed to apply for schools on time so they had to go with any school who'd accept Alexa and now they're complaining this is not up to their standards. You were both two busy eating sushis and taking naps on the beach to sort out your kid's education.

so much product placement in this post. Start declaring them Icunts like THIS!View attachment 871354
I think they might be using a loophole though. Through what company are their being paid by Audible? Is it through intelligent change which is declared a US company? Or though Dreamors and Creators which is registered in the uk?

Dreamors and creators they used to pretend to be working in the UK and be able to get a visa. When really they employed people through this company without ever making profit I think. Kat and Dane were both working for Meme's content and Luxy hair content. Dreamors and creators was a pretend company. And now that they have their citizenship they don't pretend anymore.

So I think they might be receiving payment through intelligent change. Therefore, if the company is registered in the us I don't think they'd have to declare the ads like you have to do in the UK. I know in France the guidelines aren't as strict as in the UK for exemple. So that might be why they haven't gotten into trouble. If any other European here tell us how it is in your country. I don't think Negin Mirsalehi ever puts up an ad sign when she talks about her products either.

Also, they now print their journals in Italy (a friend visited factories where they made bags there and said lots of illegal immigrants were working for nothing and conditions of these factories were actually worse than in China. So for me, printed in Europe doesn't necessarily mean it's more ethical until you proved me wrong and show me that you checked the place yourself). So, pretty sure they try hard to look more environmental conscious at the moment. And for this last product affirmation quotes whatever, they used a company in the UK. But alllll of that is ultimately silly since their company is registered in the Us, their warehouse was in the US since we last checked, and their market is over there and always been. So why producing on the other side of the ocean?????? Don't the US have great printers as well? Lol

Hum I love fashion and I buy lots of little cute jumpers for my nephews but their parents buy second hand most of the time first of all. And they don't have as many outfits as there are days in a year.
They have a lot of Playmobils that we bought off of Leboncoin (like ebay I guess) and some new ones they were gifted. We don't act like we are above anyone who buys new plastic toys. We just always had second-hand toys when we grew up and that's cheaper. We do that for money reasons lets' be honest. I'd rather have lots of toys for my kid to play with, off the screen, and invent little universe in their bedroom... Than prioritizing their look for the gram.
Like I don't get it, Meme is avoiding plastic toys at all costs, she's avoiding a doctor set beacause she's afraid it'll make her kid a spoilt brat... But she does not tell her off when said brat takes the scooter out of her friend's hands. She could buy the doctor set and any other plastic toy second hand if she's a real eco warrior, but she's not. She buys her toys brand new like the bicycle. And then when it's time to say No she doesn't. She doesn't have her priorities straight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.