Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No parent book please... she failed on every moment with Alexa.. it cant be true!

no comment to this sh*t!

View attachment 871400
She's insane. My kids had the wooden doctor's kit she's referring to from the age of 2. They didn't pester me for it, I just bought it, as a great open-ended role play toy. They've enjoyed playing with it for years. Why hold out on that but indulge her in unnecessary fripperies like her designer clothes. Kids from around the age of 3 really enjoy role play. If she had any idea about parenting whatsoever, she'd have already bought that toy for Alexa.

Reactions: 14
I think Mimi enjoys seeing Alexa like a grown up, which is really sad. Mimi must be taking thousands of photos of Alexa but the ones she chooses for Instagram are those in which Alexa looks older. Mimi tries too hard to be the perfect mom because she has lots of trauma for her own childhood. Poor Alexa, there’s no room for tantrums, role play, she can’t be a kid…

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She's insane. My kids had the wooden doctor's kit she's referring to from the age of 2. They didn't pester me for it, I just bought it, as a great open-ended role play toy. They've enjoyed playing with it for years. Why hold out on that but indulge her in unnecessary fripperies like her designer clothes. Kids from around the age of 3 really enjoy role play. If she had any idea about parenting whatsoever, she'd have already bought that toy for Alexa.
Yes, the burberry kid's trebchcoat was totally unnecessary compared to a docter set toy.
I doubt she indulges in expensive kid's dresses for Alexa though. She gets it for free, these are her 'friends' kids clothes and shoes brand. Brands sent them all thinking Mehmeh will give them a shoutout. But she doesn't want to empower her 'non-friend' brands, and doesn't care about sharing what they wear. She'd probably say she doesn't want to advertise for clothes because she prefers to inspire people to dress their own self or whatever tit. But she's the one who holds on to her failed dream fashion brand... In reality she wished she was stylished. And she loves the attention when people ask her for details of her clothes. But then she has to admits it's a brand new Burberry coat. So she's trapped. All paradoxal but somewhat makes sense in her head... Or not.
All she always complains about is having no money, having to work student jobs after school, not being rich, her mom forcing her to learn the piano XD... We don't hear her thanking her parents for accepting to spend all their money to fillful her biggest wish: move to America! She was always in a victim 'ooh poor me' mentality so now she acts like she discovered fire claiming 'the key to happiness is to live in abundance'. Easy to say sat in your Kensington appartement. Doesn't change the fact that you're still stuck in victim mentality about your past.

I think Mimi enjoys seeing Alexa like a grown up, which is really sad. Mimi must be taking thousands of photos of Alexa but the ones she chooses for Instagram are those in which Alexa looks older. Mimi tries too hard to be the perfect mom because she has lots of trauma for her own childhood. Poor Alexa, there’s no room for tantrums, role play, she can’t be a kid…
She has her fair share of traumas I'm sure. But she also acts like an ungrateful entitled Bratz. She criticizes everything her parents did. She lectured them on how to raise a kid before having one, without even having any experience with children actually. She never cared about children education before having one of her own. We never saw her trying to connect with Alex's nephews before having Alexa. She is so self centered. Everything is about her and her mini her now. Providing an alternative school for kids because they want to help kids? Bullshit. She just wants to control what they put in Alexa's brain. I'd love to see them deal with people complaining about their school as much as she does with the one Alexa attends and with traditional education system.

And I hope Alexa shows a big interest for school and wants to pursue her studies in the best ones. So we can see these two Narc show off because their kids attended Cambridge, while simultaneously deflect about the whole thing because they can't admit they are wrong, by saying diplomas are nothing and that Alexa would have learned all she needs and reached the same goals without attending these schools anyways.

I’m dying to know what they end up doing haha

View attachment 870826
They'll pay a super expensive alternative school and give them heavy tips to have a vip status in the school ^^. This way they'll be able to personally hire the teacher that will be in charge of Alexa, and they can also force the school to hire Lydiota as a teacher assistant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m dying to know what they end up doing haha

View attachment 870826
They always say they'll create their own version of something like with them having their own farm but never end up doing it. Also it's so weird that they're gambling with Alexa's education isn't she meant to be in elementary/primary school now? If they could they would probably not put their child in school at all and just travel all the time

Reactions: 10
OK 😕, what is the benefits of her ret-ar-ded duck face?? Really why do we need to see it?? It’s not like she is selling cosmetic or doing makeup????
Jus her plain disgusting face, with the lower lip pressing the up not even a real smile 🤮. And she is definitely losing hair, her parting is getting wide..

F1EAFE27-DED9-4C13-946C-7838773DD814.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I had to come here and comment on her "parenting posts"
Her child is basically not in school because once again the regular school system is not good enough for them.
They don't buy Alexa toys, they make her a "wishlist" and make her wait and wait until Mimi decides she can have the toy on the list... Isn't this some kind of mind duck technique or almost abuse ? I could not do that to my child. I understand you don't want to spoil them with too many material things , but to not buy anything and torture them with a list... How is that normal ? Alexa will grow up with some issues.
She exposes her child to social media , posting her pictures and using her as a prop, that somehow is ok as parenting. But going to school with other children and learning , and buying her some toys is bad parenting....
The child looks so sad, their getaways to a fancy farm where there is nothing for kids to do, It looks like a sad childhood, the kid is alone most of the time forced to entertain herself and take pictures for social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Beeing not on your phone EXCEPT for calling, camera etc LOL

Mimi can’t write anything else because we exposed her! Few month later she will admit “except for following or unfollowing”

🤣

C6B2C70F-92DC-4CF1-B975-FEA8F38C1A4D.jpeg

I still wait for her ig daily stats

Reactions: 6
Her child is basically not in school because once again the regular school system is not good enough for them.
They don't buy Alexa toys, they make her a "wishlist" and make her wait and wait until Mimi decides she can have the toy on the list... Isn't this some kind of mind duck technique or almost abuse ? I could not do that to my child. I understand you don't want to spoil them with too many material things , but to not buy anything and torture them with a list... How is that normal ? Alexa will grow up with some issues.
She exposes her child to social media , posting her pictures and using her as a prop, that somehow is ok as parenting. But going to school with other children and learning , and buying her some toys is bad parenting....
The child looks so sad, their getaways to a fancy farm where there is nothing for kids to do, It looks like a sad childhood, the kid is alone most of the time forced to entertain herself and take pictures for social media.
So well said. School is not ok but plastering your kid all over the internet is. Riiight. What a warped sense of reality this lunatic has. The toy thing is just bizarre, the more I think about it. She kept her waiting a year for an educational toy. In that period, there would have been a Christmas and a birthday - why not give it to her on one of those occasions? The poor child doesn’t have a sibling or a pet to play with, and is so isolated she never has play dates, and is dragged around to adult friendly /kid unfriendly places constantly. At least get her a bloody toy every now and then!

Reactions: 16
School isn’t good enough but having no educational at all for Alexa is fine for Mimi? Do any local mummy’s know if she actually pulled her out of school?

Will never get over this video of Alexa in heels leaning against an unsecured mirror

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Sticking her hand in her guest’s plate and eating it. Classy.

A10AB9C2-D4EE-4123-ABAE-E2FC602F7DB3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
School isn’t good enough but having no educational at all for Alexa is fine for Mimi? Do any local mummy’s know if she actually pulled her out of school?

Will never get over this video of Alexa in heels leaning against an unsecured mirror
I live nearby and have asked a few of my neighbours in Onslow sq to keep their eyes out, but so far no intel. Will keep you all posted…

• Heart
I'd be curious to know why she thinks at that time Alexa clearly showed them she really wanted that doctor set? Was it because it had been a year, it's the deadline? She should go for a rule like 'anytime I buy me anlther froufrou dress Alexa gets a new toy''. Cause she's not doing any hard work yet gets to spoil herself rotten. So why would Alexa have to learn you can't have everything you want in life when their parents get any toy they want, every last iPhone, new camera... She says all the time it' s not enough to tell your kid to do that and that. But she does nothing she tells Alexa to do. Only 46 minutes screen time... Not too much toy buying... She never reads books, only listen to them, yet she wants Alexa to be a book lover so much...

They're lying big times about this whole school thing. First she said she took Alexa off school. Now she says they're not quite sure what they're gonna do. Alexa clearly goes to school at the moment because they have no other option. What exactly is the problem with this school I wonder. She does know not all traditional school sit their pupils all day long at their desk 365 days a year? Not all traditional schools were made equal. Some have more budget and program lots of activities. She just didn't do the research on time to be able to get Alexa into her dream school. And now she's complaining. End of story.

I thought the same thing!! With her fingers!! No, you don’t do that!!! I just can’t with these people!!
Wasn't really grossed out by the fact she took the cheese out of the plate with her finger. Chefs use bare hands all the time, I would suppose they were CLEAN. But then, taking some leaves with same fingers she just licked and really getting in there, in the leaves, to spread her own little tasty germs onto the dish. It's the chef Meme's touch. You don't take out a good piece of cheese from your guest plate to eat it yourself wtf??? You're gonna serve breadcrumbs also or what?
Why does she even manage to make plate serving gross. They have no manners when it comes to food it's crazy. They eat like pigs with open mouth and tongue smaking, they never use tissues when they have a cold they keep snorting, now this... Ew.

Beeing not on your phone EXCEPT for calling, camera etc LOL

Mimi can’t write anything else because we exposed her! Few month later she will admit “except for following or unfollowing”

🤣

View attachment 872081

I still wait for her ig daily stats
Keeping her kid away from Instagram will not prevent her from getting addicted to insta ever. Just delaying her inevitable addiction because you are preparing her to follow into your own steps and be a scam entrepreneur like nephew mini Alex and his special homeschooling class about business management.

Last edited:
I'd be curious to know why she thinks at that time Alexa clearly showed them she really wanted that doctor set? Was it because it had been a year, it's the deadline? She should go for a rule like 'anytime I buy me anlther froufrou dress Alexa gets a new toy''. Cause she's not doing any hard work yet gets to spoil herself rotten. So why would Alexa have to learn you can't have everything you want in life when their parents get any toy they want, every last iPhone, new camera... She says all the time it' s not enough to tell your kid to do that and that. But she does nothing she tells Alexa to do. Only 46 minutes screen time... Not too much toy buying... She never reads books, only listen to them, yet she wants Alexa to be a book lover so much...

They're lying big times about this whole school thing. First she said she took Alexa off school. Now she says they're not quite sure what they're gonna do. Alexa clearly goes to school at the moment because they have no other option. What exactly is the problem with this school I wonder. She does know not all traditional school sit their pupils all day long at their desk 365 days a year? Not all traditional schools were made equal. Some have more budget and program lots of activities. She just didn't do the research on time to be able to get Alexa into her dream school. And now she's complaining. End of story.

Wasn't really grossed out by the fact she took the cheese out of the plate with her finger. Chefs use bare hands all the time, I would suppose they were CLEAN. But then, taking some leaves with same fingers she just licked and really getting in there, in the leaves, to spread her own little tasty germs onto the dish. It's the chef Meme's touch. You don't take out a good piece of cheese from your guest plate to eat it yourself wtf??? You're gonna serve breadcrumbs also or what?
Why does she even manage to make plate serving gross. They have no manners when it comes to food it's crazy. They eat like pigs with open mouth and tongue smaking, they never use tissues when they have a cold they keep snorting, now this... Ew.

Keeping her kid away from Instagram will not prevent her from getting addicted to insta ever. Just delaying her inevitable addiction because you are preparing her to follow into your own steps and be a scam entrepreneur like nephew mini Alex and his special homeschooling class about business management.
I thought she made it sound like they pulled her out of school completely but perhaps you are correct and she's still enrolled because they have no choice.
How do they live in London England and say that they can't find a school that meets their standards ? Are they related to Einstein ? It's London FFS!! And they want to open their own school now, how are they in any way qualified to do something like that just because they got lucky with their ecommerce business 10 years ago.
I can be inspired by people that are self starters and create and grow a business from nothing , they can share their knowledge on that subject. But to say that the education system in a world class city like London is not good enough for their kid is incredibly ridiculous.

I thought she made it sound like they pulled her out of school completely but perhaps you are correct and she's still enrolled because they have no choice.
How do they live in London England and say that they can't find a school that meets their standards ? Are they related to Einstein ? It's London FFS!! And they want to open their own school now, how are they in any way qualified to do something like that just because they got lucky with their ecommerce business 10 years ago.
I can be inspired by people that are self starters and create and grow a business from nothing , they can share their knowledge on that subject. But to say that the education system in a world class city like London is not good enough for their kid is incredibly ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I also think Alexa still goes to school because of Mimi’s random photos of Alexa in a bus or bus stop.

A part of me wonders if Meme has suddenly started buying all these designer items or she’d been hiding them from Instagram all these years and is suddenly ok to show them? Remember she used to hide her Chanel bag in the photos? Not anymore!

Love hair non-US customers:

stay tuned forever because this lazy family will never bother looking into this. 😂

3160BBE0-CB55-425A-9CCC-6A1B08B8B32E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
OK 😕, what is the benefits of her ret-ar-ded duck face?? Really why do we need to see it?? It’s not like she is selling cosmetic or doing makeup????
Jus her plain disgusting face, with the lower lip pressing the up not even a real smile 🤮. And she is definitely losing hair, her parting is getting wide..

View attachment 871951
is this duck face selfie is ancient nowadays...Shrek Donkey stuck so in 2010.

I just wondering If its crime in the UK for not sending your kids to school? or parents will get some sort of fines?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Where do I know this company?
I don’t remember it all but didn’t the owner work for Ikonns??
A4571660-22B6-4CDA-8C32-0384D172511B.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I found it
Zane Jurjane worked for them!

43D2FDD8-4E2A-4D50-89B9-5750F9D87D5A.jpeg

Ahhhh „Katrina Lipska“ you know her from her photos and videos she made for Mimi Ikonn! Yes you read it right. Kat was the girl behind MimiIkonn‘s Instagram! You will see the same quality of photography
5459C9DB-01D8-4E00-B563-E766644559AF.jpeg

2E31BCA4-70E7-44EE-9B1B-8069673D6F5C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I found it
Zane Jurjane worked for them!

View attachment 873285

Ahhhh „Katrina Lipska“ you know her from her photos and videos she made for Mimi Ikonn! Yes you read it right. Kat was the girl behind MimiIkonn‘s Instagram! You will see the same quality of photography
View attachment 873294

View attachment 873303
Kat and Zane even went on “holidays” with the Icunts to film their vlogs for them. Kat did MeMe’s maternity video and photos. Now MeMe does it herself and the quality is like this.
BD7CA000-74E2-499F-B346-CE889173EF72.jpeg

Oh she tries to show us Alexa has toys. Lol
7DC34CDD-9E85-42C4-BE29-FD3C6A51F6EC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't been on social media for a while and not so sad about missing Mimi's BS. All I can say is that Alexa has the saddest, loneliest, the most manipulated and boring childhood I have ever seen on social media. I mean she is exposed daily, she is like one of their staff, this is child labor in my opinion but she can't even get a 30 pounds WOODEN doctor set for her 7/24 service. And that kitchen, Leyla bought it as a present, mimi would never buy it. All I can see is lots of stuffed animals. She is old enough to play board games and box games, etc but both her parents are too lazy to do these kind of actvities. Mimi is just raising a kid who will be as resentful as herself. Her parenting book and parenting advices... she will just plagiarise the audio books about parenting, nothing more.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.