Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody should introduce the verb TO BE to Lidia. She’s lived in Canada for how long? Over a decade or two? She never says “is” or “are”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alex has the most explicit inferiority complex. Filming other people's luxury cars, yachts, helicopters in a kind of joking manner cannot hide it. And Lidia is the most idiot person if she doesn't get anything material for her service other than traveling. She doesn't even have a life for herself, so lame. She is not old or something, she can do lots of things. Her children are not babies anymore she should restore her own life, what a waste of life is hers. I follow some influencers but this family is the worst. Nothing is functional and genuine.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Somebody should introduce the verb TO BE to Lidia. She’s lived in Canada for how long? Over a decade or two? She never says “is” or “are”.
Lol. So true. As a family, they ALL need some English grammar and pronunciation lessons.
Lidia, it's ok to have your own opinions and your own life. My god.. when is it gonna stop? Alexa is not a little kid anymore.

Reactions: 11
Icunts back at The Newt in Somerset... do they not know anywhere else in the UK? They're so repetitive with everything they do like when they go to Italy it's always Positano. They have no originality & it's all for Instagram.

Lydia and scary doll face could come in the new conjuring moving
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Icunts back at The Newt in Somerset... do they not know anywhere else in the UK? They're so repetitive with everything they do like when they go to Italy it's always Positano. They have no originality & it's all for Instagram.
They used visit a lot more countries before like Nepal,Brazil,UAE and more pre 1930's child.

• Haha
How is Mimi walkin? hands down???? its like fake...

She changed her walking style... its like Lidia!??

ojn.png

lid.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Gypsies at heart" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Gypsies at heart" LOL
Gypsies who only travel to exclusive hotels and properties. The same places repeatedly. They’re also drowned in designers now. Someone needs to chuck them a dictionary and look up what ‘gypsy’ means.

I don’t live far from the Newt and I’ve been there a couple of times. But I don’t see the need to go every month even if it’s only a 30 mins drive from our house. But maybe because we’re not trying to rip off their ideas like the Icunts copy everyone.

Last week MeMe posted a bad pic of Horse Face (every pic of him is bad actually) and today he did the same to her. She looks like an ugly poodle. She’s the worst thing that happens to poodles.
DB55162F-A040-4572-B115-F13DFE36AACF.jpeg

What does this caption even mean? And look at her dumb face trying to lure people into the woods? You have a walk in the woods once a year but you’re one with nature. Sure Meems. It’s utterly pathetic to have a walk with your partner in the middle of nowhere and having to record yourselves shouting thank you universe for insta. Phone would be the last thing I think of if I’m spending alone time with my husband having a quiet walk. But nothing is sacred between these two greedy cunts.
DB18BDF8-956D-4304-AC7E-7BA676059025.jpeg

• Sick
35A9E5D5-2638-4565-8BB6-9B5F4AA6CA50.jpeg

How much did she spend to end up looking like a spooky spinster governess? Or a witch which she is considering the poison she spews out of her ignorant mouth. We have a relative whose treatment is being delayed for the third time because the hospitals are overwhelmed with covid patients. Smartasses like our MeMe.

Reactions: 9

MeMe won’t wash herself and smelly vag but they can waste water for aesthetics?

• Sick
What I find strange is that their intelligent change posts look pretty neat, but the Lost Hair ones look so cheap and unprofessional. They have Meme written all over them.

Why don’t they use the same resources and camera for these?

• Heart
  • Haha
When will Alexa be allowed to wear normal clothes?? She has not worn anything other than dresses in YEARS. It's kind of concerning. I hope she becomes a huge tomboy when she grows up to spite MeMe.

Reactions: 10
When will Alexa be allowed to wear normal clothes?? She has not worn anything other than dresses in YEARS. It's kind of concerning. I hope she becomes a huge tomboy when she grows up to spite MeMe.
They're going for that Adams family look

scaryikonns-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Way to teach your kid to respect animals. This poor chicken was running away so fast, it was clearly scared yet instead of redirecting they take out their cameras and film her instead.
Agree, usually children do that ESPECIALLY the dumb one, but someone should tell them that animals have feelings and we should be kind. Or at least let that creepy child practice her cruelty on animals without filming it!!

What is she wearing 😥, these sleeves aren’t comfortable!!!
E235C84B-EE33-48EF-B2E0-6B4D8F4743A5.jpeg
01B30A76-AB61-43FF-8C6E-1480032D6D62.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.