Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those thighs 😂😂 poor woman so lonely in her flat no friends or family around her more importantly she isn’t allowed to join a gym 😂😂
1D7E2551-C2ED-494E-8D89-62C8FCC8704B.jpeg

They are taking some sort of medications/drugs for sure. This eyes twitching thing that they both have isn’t normal. They should seek help.
28DEC2CA-0B6B-424D-A1C4-1DFF34538AAF.jpeg
E0F7631B-7229-46EC-B08C-CAD8C6984435.jpeg
9FE6CEB1-828A-4212-BF45-4DEA370DD13E.jpeg

Hey, Icunt this is how you look when you open your mouths 😜😜
7C254B30-E701-4ADD-96E2-32A32A6A8CC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They found some mug to pay for Love Hair and run it?!?! I wanna see this idiot man face. MeMe has been sitting on her fat thighs doing nothing for five bleeping years and can’t even run her own business. Why does this idiot think he/she will have a better luck? I bet the Icunts want 50% investment and 10% profit share.

35A9E5D5-2638-4565-8BB6-9B5F4AA6CA50.jpeg

new coat, new boots and new purse. That Lost Hair transaction has gone through then. Ka-Ching. Now get your prat out of the 1930s too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they sell love hair? It looks like someone with bad taste is running the account now lol

as another person said long time ago in this forum, I’m a very nice person in real life but the ikkons make me so angry lol

It’s funny she said “my favourite smile” in one of Alexa’s picture and the smile was so fake!

that family is the worst… hypocrite and fake!

I also find so hilarious when they answer in the intelligent change comments about the similarity to other products and they say they create products that they can’t find in the market… lol they invented the hourglass, hair extensions, shampoo and coconut oil, a poster… because they didn’t exist before! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine if Pantene or Olaplex gave you life advice. 🤦🏽‍♀️
So far I think it’s them doing this because it looks so unprofessional.
E8820767-E2D9-4AE3-A74C-46F3216C42B4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
interesting

their „new“ company made just 2€! Their new company name is „Ikonn holding Ltd“

They had to be back in London so they can sign on their appointment on 10th November ! Therefore their trip was so short

• Wow
It’s funny she said “my favourite smile” in one of Alexa’s picture and the smile was so fake!
I thought the same that child has lost all innocent, everything about her is disgusting and creepy 😔.

Reactions: 5
interesting

their „new“ company made just 2€! Their new company name is „Ikonn holding Ltd“

They had to be back in London so they can sign on their appointment on 10th November ! Therefore their trip was so short
How many times can they change their company names? It’s like a yearly thing for them. Many suppliers chasing debts???

I don’t know? They have three more company’s or at least share it with others for „restaurants“, like this one „CREATIVE EAR LIMITED“, „CREATIVE RESTAURANT HOLDINGS LIMITED“ . But I don’t see if this one is active with Alex or without him? So confusing engagements..
also this is inactive too? „Creative NH Limited“

MeMe needs to watch this video on how to properly skip rope:
She's jumping way too high, too slowly, arms too wobbly and far from the body, body leaning backwards. That's why she looks so wobbly and unstable. Literally everything she is doing is wrong. She's like that with every type of exercise she ever attempts. Lol.

Reactions: 7
Meme cannot follow any rule. That's so ingrained in her that she prefers to workout one hour per day with almost no results than trying to follow some advices.

Meme cannot follow any rule. That's so ingrained in her that she prefers to workout one hour per day with almost no results than trying to follow some advices.
does she some sort of asperger syndrome ?

Reactions: 4
does she some sort of asperger syndrome ?
I don’t think so. The asperger people are very smart and geniuses. Do you think meme is smart? No. She is dump .

UJ left them and no more original ideas. Just stolen ideas.

She baths her hair and Alex's hair in their chamomile filled Love Hair oil before sitting for hours in the sun. No wonder her hair has gone three shades lighter and is fried.
Meme's natural hair color despite her claims of of no filter, no dye, and "natural highlights". The same color as Alexa's roots.
She baths her hair and Alex's hair in their chamomile filled Love Hair oil before sitting for hours in the sun. No wonder her hair has gone three shades lighter and is fried.
Meme's natural hair color despite her claims of of no filter, no dye, and "natural highlights". The same color as Alexa's roots.

Did Mimi meet her sister from another mister aka Didi while Didi was in town? Or did I miss it? Aren't they like the closest friends? I hardly ever see them together.

Reactions: 2
They did. Now, Didi is on her way to Lisbon and Mimi is again at „The Newt in Somerset“..

How boring! My guess is lidia has Covid or she is on her annual employee vacation , looks like she was able to negotiate a month or perhaps she’s on vacation getting pounded 🤣

• Haha
Don’t you think these products would have expired by now?

3227DC06-AF61-4506-A480-AFA80DCD35E9.jpeg

I don’t know? They have three more company’s or at least share it with others for „restaurants“, like this one „CREATIVE EAR LIMITED“, „CREATIVE RESTAURANT HOLDINGS LIMITED“ . But I don’t see if this one is active with Alex or without him? So confusing engagements..
also this is inactive too? „Creative NH Limited“
Haha “creative” sure… sure….

Last edited:
So they are christian, why not embrace it 🙂. They only do the tree because it looks cool, I don’t think tit face know what is the meaning of the christmas tree. That is just sad, look at her standing there alone decorating the tree with the most boring bubbles ever, not fun for children.
3305F2B8-A3B4-4233-A6A7-A4F1C6F5B956.jpeg

Poor fat thighs, wishing she can have Masha life/body. A night out with Masha probably is the highlight of her MONTH 😂😂😂😂
EBB3A67D-1DB4-4B3A-8F49-1BC3187A2D9F.jpeg
6F2C1151-3749-429E-887C-7BD7D54AA1BE.jpeg

The ret-arded duck face 🤮
855FDB41-672E-47E6-AF3E-F5BC2E8F840F.jpeg

It’s like looking into a mirror 😜😜
2C74CCA8-1361-401E-916D-F98E59DADD0E.jpeg

Yeah something you will never get to experience 😜, if you really enjoying your time why looking up watching who arrive in what?? and how much miserable is your life to go to the same place over and over instead of staying home 🤨
99EC3CD9-97AA-4CE5-8F06-357A1D0A8D98.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.