Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it
Zane Jurjane worked for them!

View attachment 873285

Ahhhh „Katrina Lipska“ you know her from her photos and videos she made for Mimi Ikonn! Yes you read it right. Kat was the girl behind MimiIkonn‘s Instagram! You will see the same quality of photography
View attachment 873294

View attachment 873303
Yes of course Alex talked about it in one of their podcast. He hypocritly said they were happy for them to find success elsewhere. But swiftly added that they could have give them better notice cause I think they were gone in one week. I'm pretty sure these girls had no written contract to be able to leave in one week. Sure Kat was employed as a freelancer even. At the time, Meme was pregnant, they stoped renting an office and left the girls in this uncertainty for months saying they would find an office again. On top of that, it was certainly at that time that things were starting to hit up with UJ, and Grandpa Alex finding a way to sell Luxy Hair. So there was no office, UJ and Grandpa Alex duo breaking up, Luxy about to be sold... The girls must have really been left in limbo and Grandpa Alex thought they'd just put up with it like good little girls. It was about time for them to leave! They saw how easy it was to make a few bucks selling a motivational journal and took their chance. Well good for them.

The girls would defo have things to say about the Icunts I'm sure. Kat continued working with influencers afterwards, seen in Amelia's vlogs at that time. But Meme never hired her again for photoshoots.

Meme used all of the office girls faces for Luxy Hair content, including Zane. I'm sure she did not pay them for this added task. What did she put in her job listing? "looking for superstar assistant/hair model for our brand?". They were making millions supposedly as Alex always made sure to remind us, yet they were creating content making due with the girls from the office like they were a startup company trying to create things on a budget.

And then you have Lulu who went and did the exact same thing as well XD. The Ikonns did not invent anything, they just went to a printer to make a notebook that you can copy at home yourself with your printer. Now Intelligent Change is full on turning into a stationary brand. Nothing life changing at all.

I haven't been on social media for a while and not so sad about missing Mimi's BS. All I can say is that Alexa has the saddest, loneliest, the most manipulated and boring childhood I have ever seen on social media. I mean she is exposed daily, she is like one of their staff, this is child labor in my opinion but she can't even get a 30 pounds WOODEN doctor set for her 7/24 service. And that kitchen, Leyla bought it as a present, mimi would never buy it. All I can see is lots of stuffed animals. She is old enough to play board games and box games, etc but both her parents are too lazy to do these kind of actvities. Mimi is just raising a kid who will be as resentful as herself. Her parenting book and parenting advices... she will just plagiarise the audio books about parenting, nothing more.
I am sure Alexa will grow up with Amazing Amy syndrome from movie Gone Girl. Her parents keep exposing this perfect kid image of Alexa, which puts a lot of pressure on the kid growing up, leaving them feeling like they'll never be worth of anything since they don't come close to that perfect image the parents created for the public. Hopefully Alexa will not become a narc because of that though.

Alexa will have to deal with the pressure of being perfect for Mommy Meme to show off, and also to apologize for being born and ripped off Meme's freedom who had to deal with two years of breastfeeding and managing tantrums.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
how many more products will they “create”? They produce too much garbage for someone who cares about the environment.

Reactions: 12
Mimi and Alex Ikonn _
how many more products will they “create”? They produce too much garbage for someone who cares about the environment.
Hold on they have not launch their collections of pre-filled greetings cards with inspirational cards or pre-filled love letters for when you don't know how to engage with people or want to 'connect' with people on 'another level', on paper like in the olden days lol. This is all so ironic, Dumb and Dumber who prefer to 'consume' audio books than read physical books... Specializing in stationary XD. They should work on developing their app it would be more on brand since they're addicted to their phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who are these sad souls that wanna see MeMe’s old pics from her pro and pimp days?

• Haha
Imagine being almost 40 and you have no degree and don’t owne a home/car, no staple job and income. Your life is a big mess no real friends or relationship with cousins. Your partner isn’t in love with you anymore more. All you have to show is some sad old photos!!! and some sad body-edited photos!!!
Really disgusting 🤢
1D9C1A27-73A6-42B5-897A-CB3EC8E1EE36.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
MeMe looked genuinely happy before Alexa. She hasn't looked this way since. How stupid it is to ruin your life by having a kid you never wanted all so that you could look "perfect" to others.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand this new Note to Self product! So this woman (who I’d never heard of) was approached by Alex to create something so Alex could sell it on his website?

Why would I as a customer have any interest in this random person and her lifestyle to follow her? Is this Alex’s personal Passion project created for himself?

Reactions: 6
MeMe looked genuinely happy before Alexa. She hasn't looked this way since. How stupid it is to ruin your life by having a kid you never wanted all so that you could look "perfect" to others.
I think, she was okay for a but after Alexa ala irritating but not depressed. My theory is as she got more and more involved with Alexa, Alex stopped appreciating her. Alex is money hungry person, he wants perfection (and so does MeMe) , but Alex could have cut her some slack and be more supportive when Alexa wasn’t the perfect baby. He wanted such a perfect life that once the Canada trip failed as Alexa wasn’t sleeping he hired a sleep trainer. I am not against sleep trainer - however, the timing of it was about convince and not well being of the child.
He is so disgusting, based on his post about “at-least” dream bigger rant - all I have to say it’s an abusive relationship. Is this what he tells Alexa as well? Atleast, dream bigger?
If MeMe plays her cards right, she can leave the marriage with her share of business. At end of the day - she was the face of Luxy Hair. I can only hope, that she is scared to leave and eventually gets courage to leave & not because family is good for a child crap.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alex is so passive aggressive behind all those "love and peace" bs ... he really gives me creepy vibes like one of those narc repressed people who act nice with the public but have horrible tempers at home. You know, talking tit about their friends behind their backs and making nasty remarks when their fuse blows.

It's like Meme claiming she doesn't engage in gossiping. Yet posting pics of stranger on her stories and mocking them, judging overweight people (to her they are just spending their time on a couch watching TV and eating junk) and of course spending her time preaching others on how they should live their life. "Do as I say not as I do"

• Sick
Poor lonely twitchy eye 😜😜
53011069-873B-428B-BA8C-9F447784800B.jpeg

I thought she doesn’t put makeup only put lipstick and bb cream (which is makeup, in case you don’t , She clearly used eyebrows pencil, not even good they look miss matched. And oh dear look at all these skin problems disgusting 🤮
0C33D556-ED0B-4FD6-9662-1769F4A27937.jpeg

As soon she spotted the cam she started ACTING, what a creepy little tit 🤕🤕🤕
40640128-67D7-4F3C-AE43-F6ED4AF0AC54.jpeg
9566CEB8-81C6-4D92-9159-6665EB620A9C.jpeg

Give up sad old lonely Icunt no one what to do businesses with you any more 😂😂😂.

Reactions: 4
Alex posts so much about the vaccine, why can’t he say if they are vaccinated or not?

Reactions: 9
It's sad that Alex had to recruit an influencer, stalk her and have her develop this product so he can sell it on his website. It just all seems so desperate. She has a nice looking insta account. Hard to believe that someone like her has fewer followers than MeMe who has resigned herself to low quality reels that all look the same. Pretty obvious that MeMe's follower numbers are fake/inflated/purchased. No wonder she has barely advertised these new products... hardly a mention in her stories. If the follower numbers were real, she'd be advertising these products far more.
If Alex finds someone like that influencer inspirational, he must feel quite let down and uninspired by his wife.

Did anyone else notice this.. several days ago when Masha came over. Alexa sitting next to a kid and telling him - you can put the truck down, I won't take it from you. Alexa is probably very intense with kids... this kid felt like he had to keep his truck near him during dinner or she would take it away. MeMe's refusal to guide Alexa in terms of any social norms and appropriate behavior might be difficult for her later on. I won't even go into all the poor manners, slurping the "salad juice" from the bowl etc. Very unfortunate for the child to be raised this way.
MeMe thinks Alexa is privileged by having fancy trips and fancy dresses which are just expressions of her own wants, not Alexa's. Alexa just wanted a doctor set toy that she had to beg for over a year. It's all kind of sad.

Reactions: 12
It's sad that Alex had to recruit an influencer, stalk her and have her develop this product so he can sell it on his website. It just all seems so desperate. She has a nice looking insta account. Hard to believe that someone like her has fewer followers than MeMe who has resigned herself to low quality reels that all look the same. Pretty obvious that MeMe's follower numbers are fake/inflated/purchased. No wonder she has barely advertised these new products... hardly a mention in her stories. If the follower numbers were real, she'd be advertising these products far more.
If Alex finds someone like that influencer inspirational, he must feel quite let down and uninspired by his wife.

Did anyone else notice this.. several days ago when Masha came over. Alexa sitting next to a kid and telling him - you can put the truck down, I won't take it from you. Alexa is probably very intense with kids... this kid felt like he had to keep his truck near him during dinner or she would take it away. MeMe's refusal to guide Alexa in terms of any social norms and appropriate behavior might be difficult for her later on. I won't even go into all the poor manners, slurping the "salad juice" from the bowl etc. Very unfortunate for the child to be raised this way.
MeMe thinks Alexa is privileged by having fancy trips and fancy dresses which are just expressions of her own wants, not Alexa's. Alexa just wanted a doctor set toy that she had to beg for over a year. It's all kind of sad.
I am really shocked they wouldn't get the poor kid the doctor set and made her wait. What exactly is this doing for her ? I find Mimi parenting style really controlling . I think she is a controlling person in general, and it shows in the way she parents. There are so many things Alexa is not "allowed" to do, because of MImi and Alex beliefs and ideologies, but it's a really rigid way to raise a kid. I am convinced that her making that wish list and depriving her of toys is going to cause some psychological damage. Imagine as she gets older and realizes her parents are "millionaires" , indulged themselves in anything they want like luxury trips , clothes , fancy dinners, but somehow to teach her a life lesson they played a twisted mind game where she couldn't have toys and had to beg and wait and be subjected to keep a wish list....
They are preaching so much about they eco friendly lifestyle, and raising Alexa this way, and it just seems phony and a marketing strategy, and they are using Alexa to put up this front... There is no way I would read any type of parenting book she would write.

A few months ago London was like a concentration camp worse than Russia. Now mask is a choice and the majority of people have moved on, “London is the best”. I thought you were plotting the next move to Texas Wanker Face?
968A2658-84A7-4164-9D3B-A15D095A8DC3.jpeg

I am really shocked they wouldn't get the poor kid the doctor set and made her wait. What exactly is this doing for her ? I find Mimi parenting style really controlling . I think she is a controlling person in general, and it shows in the way she parents. There are so many things Alexa is not "allowed" to do, because of MImi and Alex beliefs and ideologies, but it's a really rigid way to raise a kid. I am convinced that her making that wish list and depriving her of toys is going to cause some psychological damage. Imagine as she gets older and realizes her parents are "millionaires" , indulged themselves in anything they want like luxury trips , clothes , fancy dinners, but somehow to teach her a life lesson they played a twisted mind game where she couldn't have toys and had to beg and wait and be subjected to keep a wish list....
They are preaching so much about they eco friendly lifestyle, and raising Alexa this way, and it just seems phony and a marketing strategy, and they are using Alexa to put up this front... There is no way I would read any type of parenting book she would write.
Alex and MeMe are overindulged. Expensive chocolate flown in from Paris, a Chanel purse and boots, Burberry trench, overpriced Grandpa’s glasses, £2k wedding gown for a 2nd wedding and many fancy meals out but Alexa has to wait for a £20 open-ended toy that isn’t a fashion trend. Since they read here, send me your bank details Icunts. I’ll wire some money for your poor kid some toys.

Her thick Mama loves her the way she is - dresses like a creepy 1920’s doll and being a bully and all that. That’s the way Alexa is.
312A1BFD-7FFA-4E1E-8A6A-E680A9A63183.jpeg

A few months ago London was like a concentration camp worse than Russia. Now mask is a choice and the majority of people have moved on, “London is the best”. I thought you were plotting the next move to Texas Wanker Face?
View attachment 879085

Alex and MeMe are overindulged. Expensive chocolate flown in from Paris, a Chanel purse and boots, Burberry trench, overpriced Grandpa’s glasses, £2k wedding gown for a 2nd wedding and many fancy meals out but Alexa has to wait for a £20 open-ended toy that isn’t a fashion trend. Since they read here, send me your bank details Icunts. I’ll wire some money for your poor kid some toys.

Her thick Mama loves her the way she is - dresses like a creepy 1920’s doll and being a bully and all that. That’s the way Alexa is.
View attachment 879092
arrrrgh the freedomland post is MADDENING!! As Naomi says, a few months ago they were complaining about the UK being a repressive, Soviet-style regime. Now it's freedomland (note also they only refer to London, the dimwits. No concept of the wider UK - apart from the Newt). What is also SO incensing is the fact that he doesn't acknowldge the obvious fact that we have this freedom because over 80% of the population is double jabbed. In Austria, where it's only around 40%, they are in a lockdown. Go figure, Sherlock Holmes...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.