Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s their newest product. Card game, with a question like - “what are
You grateful for” and “what made you smile”

I CAN’T
People who don’t play card games wanna sell card games?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The questions are so cringe and it’s 28 quids!!!!

Oh it’s almost Christmas. Let’s bring out a card game. After Christmas dinner, everyone is stuffed and most likely drunk. Let’s talk what we’re grateful for. That’s their idea of it?! Don’t they know people play games like Charades at parties? Their idea of games is called a therapy. We can get it from a shrink.

They ripped off someone else’s idea again in their true iCon manner. Are there anything original in those airheads???

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That’s their newest product. Card game, with a question like - “what are
You grateful for” and “what made you smile”

I CAN’T
One of the questions is “If I was an animal, what animal would I be and why?”

I don’t understand what good can come out of this question!

Plus they’re using the traffic light colours for the cards and it goes RED when they’re closest? Fail!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're trying to upsell and cross-sell hard! It's all about adding products to that cart! Sooo minimalist, hypocrites.

Reactions: 8
OMG. What a fail! I checked the other game, it is almost the same, the title, the levels, the questions. Let's see what happens. If this would happen here in my country the original company would sue the ikonns and would definitely win. Because they are a lazy couple, i think one of the team members came up with the idea and they accepted even without searching. So cringe and embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
THIS
is literally illegal..
why do they use other brands here? Now one (especially VOGUE) has nothing to do with intelligent change or this cards??

FEF409B4-556E-406A-BDF3-743DA52A2909.jpeg

Reactions: 9
THIS
is literally illegal..
why do they use other brands here? Now one (especially VOGUE) has nothing to do with intelligent change or this cards??

View attachment 858887
People usually do that when they've been featured in those publications. It also often comes with a mention saying 'as seen in' or 'as featured in'. If they only put it on their card game page it's a bit weird as I don't think there hasn't been any press for it yet?

Reactions: 6
why is she wearing adult diapers?

and why is this dummy listing any exercise benefit as a jumping rope benefit?

7506C9A4-4EA5-417E-A88E-F3CAA9EC144C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Skipping - really?
My guess is their “close, closer and closest” game got them into “argument” (not fighting, they never fight). Horseface said how MeMe is not contributing to the business. Followed by MeMe contribution to the business.

I don’t think, MeMe ever said to her husband- you don’t participate in child rearing either and following Bimbos on Instagram. And, Also, Alex didn’t promote their “products” what is he working on?
And 2 years in making? Seriously?

Last edited:
  • Haha
People who don’t play card games wanna sell card games?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The questions are so cringe and it’s 28 quids!!!!

Oh it’s almost Christmas. Let’s bring out a card game. After Christmas dinner, everyone is stuffed and most likely drunk. Let’s talk what we’re grateful for. That’s their idea of it?! Don’t they know people play games like Charades at parties? Their idea of games is called a therapy. We can get it from a shrink.

They ripped off someone else’s idea again in their true iCon manner. Are there anything original in those airheads???

Omg they totally ripped this off. All of their products are a rip off. If you're a long time follower of them you know that but dang good spot. That's so similar. Also again what a rubbish concept and the 'levels' are so lame. Close. Closer. Closest. No one wants to be closest. 🙄

One of the questions is “If I was an animal, what animal would I be and why?”

I don’t understand what good can come out of this question!

Plus they’re using the traffic light colours for the cards and it goes RED when they’re closest? Fail!
What do you mean? Meme heard it on an audobook that this question reveals the truth of a person. So many layers that allows you to be so deep my beautiful friend. 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only game I’d be playing with someone like the Icunts are CLOSED.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mimi skipping in an adult nappy with her flabby thighs flapping around....I almost barfed up my breakfast when I saw that...horrific

• Haha
  • Sick
Maybe her new "fashion" project is adult diaper-like workout shorts. 😅😆 They make me sick too.. they're so gross and unflattering.

• Haha
When did Mimi covered from last cold, now she is again ill? Again cold? Whats going on there?

Even her skipping looks off... she looks so awkward and her form is all wrong. It's hard to be this bad, yet she manages.

• Haha
Omg her accent is getting sooooo thick! I come from a non-English speaking background and I’ve never seen anyone go backwards!

How does she manage to have camel toes when she’s wearing diaper shorts?

1D1CA50F-64EA-49DA-B306-C346E12E5DEB.jpeg

Omg her accent is getting sooooo thick! I come from a non-English speaking background and I’ve never seen anyone go backwards!
Her accent gets thicker like her thighs. Kidding not kidding. She puts it on whenever she wants to exploit this “successful immigrant” image. Her English was a lot better in Luxy Hair days. But she’s always been dumb. Her level of stupidity reflects in everything she names Luxy, Fanny the Drone, Pengu the Penguin and Alexa. She only hangs around people with repetitive dumb names like Lulu, Lala, Didi and Alex. So many Alexes in that family and their friends. None has a good personality though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does she manage to have camel toes when she’s wearing diaper shorts?

View attachment 860436

Her accent gets thicker like her thighs. Kidding not kidding. She puts it on whenever she wants to exploit this “successful immigrant” image. Her English was a lot better in Luxy Hair days. But she’s always been dumb. Her level of stupidity reflects in everything she names Luxy, Fanny the Drone, Pengu the Penguin and Alexa. She only hangs around people with repetitive dumb names like Lulu, Lala, Didi and Alex. So many Alexes in that family and their friends. None has a good personality though.
don't forget booboo before Alexa was born. 😒😒😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.