Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww because his ego was attached to that “event”. Why would you even plan an event that requires all guests to travel internationally in middle of a pandemic asshole!!!

The event was planned ages ago. Annie said they booked the Positano trip last year. So obviously he was worried a million things could go wrong. What luck! Nothing went wrong. 😡

Please meet the groom / public speaker for this event:

View attachment 693820

Meme: parent of the year. At least get Alexa a pair of shoes that fit when you make her walk your 15,000+ steps a day. 🤨

View attachment 693825View attachment 693822

this was cute haha Mo noticed the person behind them (maybe Amelia?) and asked if she was also from the industry! 😬
Annie is now following a few of the guests on Instagram. She obviously wouldn’t if they were non -influenzas.
View attachment 693826
View attachment 693827
Where were these stories posted?
Yeah, Raya and Louis befriended Mo and Annie.

Reactions: 3
Where were these stories posted?
Yeah, Raya and Louis befriended Mo and Annie.
Unfortunately I can’t remember, it was from one of the guests.
Why doesn’t she wear flat shoes, it’s a “wedding” and she’s the “bride”?

65892D51-4DD0-4927-91A5-5B9A7463C429.jpeg
84B4B609-AC6B-48EA-9DDC-79F189DEAA8E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
That dress looks so cheap. She really does have a knack for making expensive dresses look cheap as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any update on the 'brutally honest' Q&A video Meems said she'd upload on YouTube like 8 months ago...?

If I remember correctly she said that in the month it took her to start editing the video, she changed her mind about some her answers. Goes to show how lazy she is when she could have just edited those answers out and re-film them. She certainly couldn't have changed her mind about everything she said, at most it was 1-2 questions! I smell BS as always

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If dickheads like you disregard it, of course they won’t work as well as they could. This bastard should have had someone close to him die of covid so he would understand.

1D3BA3D4-889A-4E2B-B09B-FEE63952FAB0.png

• Angry
I have never seen anyone as obsessed with this topic. Not having any understanding of the situation and using instagram as his source of information but posting almost on a daily basis about it. What should have done the UK this winter? Keep everything open and let people dying in the streets? I lived under lighter restrictions this winter than in the UK but that's because the healthcare system could cope and the situation was much less dire. Still had a neighbour hospitalized and lost one relative + friends of mine losing someone.

If you think you don't recognize yourself in the priorities and values of a country - just move somewhere else when you have so much money instead of moaning. Follow your friend Didi Tonev.

With all the preaching that Alex does about how we should change things that don't make us happy he is unable to follow his own advices.

Reactions: 17
Nothing makes these whinies happy. So much money spend on ‘event’ and vacation and what we get back in return? Bitterness. Uggggh

Reactions: 9
OMG Mimi’s reels are a joke! She lets Apple photos make a random video and posts that video online. 🤮 wake up people!!

DCA31AB4-0362-4AE1-B289-3BEC2152C114.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I forgot to say, green pass comes into effect Friday, so check out for the Cons escaping to another country by then.

• Wow
Thats a lot of complaining for people who just vacation non stop and hardly spend any time in their "beloved" London.

Annie Jeffrey posted her video documenting this superspreader vows party

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This stinker carries on the same dress as yesterday and the day before when she admitted spilling something on it yesterday. People who have no hygiene standards and are messy are slapdash, disorganised and in general unattractive.
11EC7864-712A-4DCF-8A51-394B891BED39.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
sharma neeta has a brain like ikonns..
at first (yesterday!) she posts "news". that NYC will require proof of vaccination ...
today she refuses to engage in chat about covid!
1.png

But at the same time she tells her controversial opinion again!!!!
What does it mean, UK has 83 death... and canada just 8?

Does she really believes, that lockdown or vaccination was useless???

So i am not from uk or canada. but just let me look on a map

UK has 65.650.000 citizens and an area of 242.495 qm
Canada has 38.008.005 citizens and 9.985.000 qm

So let us SIMPLY calculate. In UK you have 271 persons within 1 qm, and in canada? ONLY 4!

And this has no effect of spreading a viruses or this is no sign for a lockdown???? or vaccination??

It's just a simple question ! a simple math...

Also: If you dont want to "discuss", please keep your opinion for you.. sometimes its better, we THINK that you are educated...

____

By the way:

1. All illnesses she counts, like obesity... or drinking, or driving, or heart or whatEVER!! these are a personal issues! Viruses are not!!!

2. What is a pelaton?

I cant believe... how DUMB some people are...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How about this?

I hope when the Icunts or someone like Lidiot caught Covid again they don’t moan too much about slow, painful death wishing they had the jabs and weren’t too reckless. John Eyers was healthy and fit and looked much younger than Horse Teeth when he was older.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing is they spend their time sharing their point of view on covid but then refuse that people will answer to them and will also share their point of view. If they don't want to discuss the matter - then just shut up? They think they are pro freedom and so but only when it goes their way and people think the same than them. That's sound more "communist" - authoritarian than liberal tbh.

Also good to see that at least some of their guests were vaccinated - protecting themselves from having bad forms of covid when mingling with the Ikonns and their minions.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.