Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If dickheads like you disregard it, of course they won’t work as well as they could. This bastard should have had someone close to him die of covid so he would understand.

View attachment 696043
But didn't Sweden had lockdowns in the end?

The thing is they spend their time sharing their point of view on covid but then refuse that people will answer to them and will also share their point of view. If they don't want to discuss the matter - then just shut up? They think they are pro freedom and so but only when it goes their way and people think the same than them. That's sound more "communist" - authoritarian than liberal tbh.

Also good to see that at least some of their guests were vaccinated - protecting themselves from having bad forms of covid when mingling with the Ikonns and their minions.
Alex particularly is a hypocrite. He says he's open minded all the time. He said he wasn't a conspirztionist on his podcast but he wanted to listen to all theories. But is he open to discussion on his account? If every body just share their opinion on their posts and only accept positive feedback
A) it's not called opening a discussion
B) his account is public and only living positive feedback is not representative of what his audience is thinking. Some followers for many years might not agree with him, doesn't me they don't want to unfollow him as they 'connect' (their favorite word) with him on other point

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
sharma neeta has a brain like ikonns..
at first (yesterday!) she posts "news". that NYC will require proof of vaccination ...
today she refuses to engage in chat about covid!
View attachment 696636

But at the same time she tells her controversial opinion again!!!!
What does it mean, UK has 83 death... and canada just 8?

Does she really believes, that lockdown or vaccination was useless???

So i am not from uk or canada. but just let me look on a map

UK has 65.650.000 citizens and an area of 242.495 qm
Canada has 38.008.005 citizens and 9.985.000 qm

So let us SIMPLY calculate. In UK you have 271 persons within 1 qm, and in canada? ONLY 4!

And this has no effect of spreading a viruses or this is no sign for a lockdown???? or vaccination??

It's just a simple question ! a simple math...

Also: If you dont want to "discuss", please keep your opinion for you.. sometimes its better, we THINK that you are educated...

____

By the way:

1. All illnesses she counts, like obesity... or drinking, or driving, or heart or whatEVER!! these are a personal issues! Viruses are not!!!

2. What is a pelaton?

I cant believe... how DUMB some people are...
A peleton is an indoor exercise bike that has a screen on it, so you can interact with other users and do races like tour de france etc. They retail from £500-£1k and you then pay a subscription fee of something like £50-£100 a month for features.

I mean, just get a bike and cycle outdoors for cheap. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's only a matter of time before the Ic@nts and their idiot friends (Didi, Sharma, Masha) catch covid again. *getting popcorn ready*

• Haha
So loved up. Not! Horse Teeth just wanna let go and hang out with insta hotties instead of thick thighs wife!

so fake. Does MeMe have to walk with her thick thighs that wide apart? She’s not known for being graceful, is she?
03B8F92C-D9EC-4C2C-A245-00E6033BE271.jpeg

ED1ADC79-8C16-46F0-8851-60777CFD1E1B.jpeg

ED63C64D-969A-4053-9AD9-7C1B7BA47881.jpeg

give up this wide lens to elongate your thick thighs MeMe. It makes you and Alexa look out of proportion.
9C4DCD6C-2EB8-4400-A032-14A2AF94C983.jpeg

Did Grandpa wire her some money for partying with hotties and wanking over insta bimbos? She seems to be spending it on designers non stop? What happened to the Golden Goose trainers? They’re not old and basically the same. Wear what you have MeMe.
442CD19F-68EB-41C2-95C6-C3A817C849D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If dickheads like you disregard it, of course they won’t work as well as they could. This bastard should have had someone close to him die of covid so he would understand.

View attachment 696043
Horse Teeth such an idiot...people like him making it worst day by day and this will never gonna end until people like Horse Teeth alive in this Universe. Uneducated less than smart moron.:mad:

Reactions: 8
Alexas inherited Alex's lanky, chicken legs.

What is that hand holding about?! Christ, it must be exhausting putting on fake affection every day of your life. My mental health would take a nose dive too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This stinker carries on the same dress as yesterday and the day before when she admitted spilling something on it yesterday. People who have no hygiene standards and are messy are slapdash, disorganised and in general unattractive. View attachment 696600
Yes even Horse Teeth and Meme the :poop: admitted that she is the messy one and she doesn't like to clean and organise. That is the reason why they hire housekeeper/cleaner plus keep Lidiot around.

So loved up. Not! Horse Teeth just wanna let go and hang out with insta hotties instead of thick thighs wife!

so fake. Does MeMe have to walk with her thick thighs that wide apart? She’s not known for being graceful, is she? View attachment 696976
View attachment 696981
View attachment 696982
give up this wide lens to elongate your thick thighs MeMe. It makes you and Alexa look out of proportion.
View attachment 696986
Did Grandpa wire her some money for partying with hotties and wanking over insta bimbos? She seems to be spending it on designers non stop? What happened to the Golden Goose trainers? They’re not old and basically the same. Wear what you have MeMe. View attachment 696993
Meme looking like a granny in this picture

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
sharma neeta has a brain like ikonns..
at first (yesterday!) she posts "news". that NYC will require proof of vaccination ...
today she refuses to engage in chat about covid!
View attachment 696636

But at the same time she tells her controversial opinion again!!!!
What does it mean, UK has 83 death... and canada just 8?

Does she really believes, that lockdown or vaccination was useless???

So i am not from uk or canada. but just let me look on a map

UK has 65.650.000 citizens and an area of 242.495 qm
Canada has 38.008.005 citizens and 9.985.000 qm

So let us SIMPLY calculate. In UK you have 271 persons within 1 qm, and in canada? ONLY 4!

And this has no effect of spreading a viruses or this is no sign for a lockdown???? or vaccination??

It's just a simple question ! a simple math...

Also: If you dont want to "discuss", please keep your opinion for you.. sometimes its better, we THINK that you are educated...

____

By the way:

1. All illnesses she counts, like obesity... or drinking, or driving, or heart or whatEVER!! these are a personal issues! Viruses are not!!!

2. What is a pelaton?

I cant believe... how DUMB some people are...
As an Indian origin person, I am ashamed of this Neeta Sharma woman. She is of Indian origin- not sure of her nationality or passport status, but she is of Indian origin. Indian diaspora is all over the world & so far I don’t know of anyone who don’t have friends or family back home & are not affected by the tragedy. Indian origin people have lots of root in India even when they are out of country for generations. Even Instagram is full of such people - they all cared for what happened in India, they all had fund raiser, more than people in India the Indian origin people were worried about India - why? Because friends and family were dying. Even the most rich Indian was helping, the popular/ visible folks like Mindy Kaling, Priyanka Chopra had fund raisers and were raising awareness.

How brain washed is this Neeta Sharma, how removed is this woman? I think she assumes that culture is about eating Dosas and that’s all it is to being Indian - curry and spices. duck off lady. I don’t know what your problem is but I will go as far as to bleeping blame your parents for not raising you right. But than again, what else do you hope from ICunts friends - Ashamed of your roots. duck off Neeta Sharma: you are a nobody. And I consider you an accomplice in murder because #IkonnsAreMurderers

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alexas inherited Alex's lanky, chicken legs.

What is that hand holding about?! Christ, it must be exhausting putting on fake affection every day of your life. My mental health would take a nose dive too!
She WISHES that her daughter inherited any body features from her father side: tall thin thighs like her auntie or blue eyes and blonde hair like her cousins.. But she looks exactly like her mum legs, thighs and fingers. Plus the same personality qualities: boring and dumb 😂😂..

• Haha
So I watched Annie’s Positano vlog and really enjoyed it. It made me laugh that they showed the heat, stairs and sand issues like normal people, specially at the iCunt’s white welcome party 😂😂😂

But it also made me sad to see how much they were suffering and to think Alexa was experiencing this heat when hiking and walking on those stairs. That’s child abuse!!! 😠

Also there was no footage of Meme, except for when she walked down the isle. Looks
Like Meme stuck with her people, lesser known influenza mums with poor English that she felt superior around and Alex hung around business people and more successful influenzas.

3 days in and Annie and Mo were ready to go back home. 😂😂 the Ikonns have sold the Positano picture well to their minions.

The same way Meme goes around their current rented place and talks about how much she loves the pig decors. Sure Meme. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I watched Annie’s Positano vlog and really enjoyed it. It made me laugh that they showed the heat, stairs and sand issues like normal people, specially at the iCunt’s white welcome party 😂😂😂

But it also made me sad to see how much they were suffering and to think Alexa was experiencing this heat when hiking and walking on those stairs. That’s child abuse!!! 😠

Also there was no footage of Meme, except for when she walked down the isle. Looks
Like Meme stuck with her people, lesser known influenza mums with poor English that she felt superior around and Alex hung around business people and more successful influenzas.

3 days in and Annie and Mo were ready to go back home. 😂😂 the Ikonns have sold the Positano picture well to their minions.

The same way Meme goes around their current rented place and talks about how much she loves the pig decors. Sure Meme. 😂😂😂😂
"We want to raise global vibrations"
Does she even know how to speak English?

She WISHES that her daughter inherited any body features from her father side: tall thin thighs like her auntie or blue eyes and blonde hair like her cousins.. But she looks exactly like her mum legs, thighs and fingers. Plus the same personality qualities: boring and dumb 😂😂..
Alex looks like tin tin

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yeah! I saw the video as well. They were definitely not as happy as ICons pretend to be. They infact were looking miserable. But anywho … ICons can never do anything wrong so well.

Personally, I don’t like travel vloggers anymore - that space is saturated and totally sounds BS. I’d rather join groups on FB and take recommendations from locals. But Annie’s vlog was good - sort of like yeah it’s good buuuutttttt …..

Watched Annie's vlog as well and it reminded me why I don't watch her videos anymore 🤣🤣🤣 She's always complaining about something or other and has that holier than thou air to her. Just gives me the shivers.

After the first event she says at breakfast: "I love to meet like minded people through friends because we all share a similar group of values, kindness and passion for life and for work."
What a bunch of bullshit. Those people are not friends of yours and the only thing all people attending really have in common is that they are in a position to take (at least) three days off, stay in an insanely pricy town in the peak of tourist season and don't mind mingling with a very international group of people as if covid doesn't exist. Oh and the fact that many of the guests actively oppose vaccinations and precautions around Covid. Would love to know if that is also a "shared value" and if it falls into the "kindness" category they are supposedly all so big on. And all of that jazz and expense for a vow renewal for people they barely know? Seemingly Annie had 0 interaction with Mimi and a short lunch with Alex. But such is friendship in these circles I guess. The whole renewal is just a way for Alex and Mimi to finally feel like they had the fairytale wedding after they spent years deluding themselves into thinking that they were "broke" when they first got married, in spite it being, by their own admission, a week long event with all of their friends and family. And all of the people around them seem to indulge their nonsense and actively take part. Some of them thinking it's an aspirational thing and others saying how much of an inspiration it is. Give me a break.
Annie should just call it what it is, a networking event or opportunity and not a meeting of the minds or friends. I'm so over all of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahah I just remembered Mo said at the vow renewal the background was so beautiful and that he almost cried. 😂😂 I think Alex picked a good location, hence the guests found it amazing. It could have been any couple renewing their vows and the guests would have been moved by the scenery. 😂

• Haha
Those people have a wrong definition of friendship.
They call same minded people, friends... who they see just once in their life they call them „friends“. They call just those friends, with whom they have „no drama“. No deep reflections. No deep conversations. They call those „friends“ where they have not to maintain friendship...

At least, they call those „friends“, from whom they benefit (product ideas, renting flats, giving sponsored dresses as gifts)...

You can tell everything ... but this gathering was NOT „sharing love“ with „loved ones“. Only a masquerade, to proof that they are not „alone“ - but they are. Ikonns are and always be in a bubble.. they will pass this life with no deep.. and will remain more pain - as there parents, so that their children will be always on „travels“ searching for anything but especially healing...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just for fun. I wonder if Alex still has this hoodie. And if Meems has these sunglasses…
I have to say, they always looked cheap/tacky even if they looked in better shape then. Before, they looked Jersey shore wannabes, now they look like 60 year old hippies. You can't buy taste or class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.