Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The depression has set in already. Lmao. Look at that fake smile. And her reel with her "coyly" looking over her shoulder is so cringey.

So, they're going somewhere else yet again. Covid World Tour 2021.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Is this one of the 23 dresses? I feel bad for her friends as she doesn’t leave much to imagination, just sit topless already, I’m sure everyone’s seen your tits=nipples. 🤢

071A034C-ECE9-4D32-96BA-2431A545150C.jpeg

oh God she makes Chanel and Hermes look cheap.

D77EF99D-7546-4E95-B664-A1A00C47A86B.jpeg

and wtf was that last reel! Does she think she’s Angelina Jolie or a Victoria’s Secret model? Who comes up with these stupid video ideas and who’s videoing these cringe videos? 🤮

204D774B-4287-44F7-A0EA-15D64C481936.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate these shiny cleap looking sandals. They remind me of that :
Screenshot_20210802_235518_com.android.chrome.jpg

Not really the wealthy look hey Meme?
Also I hate the sound of sandals like hers and flip flops all day long urg. People who wear flip flops constantly don't walk, they draaaag their feet. It is so annoying.
How is it possible to have such poor taste in clothes when you were supposed to be a personal image consultant, but even more how is it possible to have 0 taste in term of shoes??? First of all it's either ankle boots, ballerina or flip flops for her, the heels and other type of sandals only come out once a year for a special photo.
She wears ballerina, ankle boots and flip flops like exactly THE worst for her shape. Absolutely the way to make everything else she wears look bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
On her last stories she thanked the guests, shared some photos with Leyla , Lala, Alex jr. etc. Actually I thought she would mention her niece, nephew and brother-in-law. At least she could say sth like "I wish they could make it here, I miss them" . That's strange for me. I love my niece, she is like my daughter. I don't think Mimi gives importance to family relations that much. Just for the show off. If she did she would visit her family more often, she has both the money and the time.
And she has the fakest smile ever. I had an ex best friend who had the exact smile and she turned out to be the fakest and sneakist person ever. And look how she acts while eating that watermelon. So much fakery.
And I really wonder why she doesn't go that meet ups with Alex. Normally they are so clingy. Maybe some of you will remember, once Alex went to Paris with Elena and Mimi shared her crying photos 😆😆😆 (cringy) How come she now lets Alex go and hang out with hot women.
Off topic, she abviously had post-partum depression after Alexa, that's why she can't stay alone with Alexa never ever. In some types of post -partum depression mother can't stay alone with the baby (hence Mimi's anxiety attacks aka awareness of being alive🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️) But she is too arrogant to accept that and get some serious help. I think she still has it. Think that you are a rich person, can easily get the most professional help and maybe get well really soon but you are too dumb to see that. If she has mentioned about this situation of hers she would both have more followers and help other mothers out there. Win win. But no, she just crankly holds on to that perfect, fairy tale like instagram image which is so out of date.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So no lingerie?? nothing at all 😂😂..
Trying so hard not to twitch and failing 😜:
DF9100A7-6ABF-4BC4-8D71-9950B3377187.png
94C5BE67-7843-4D0E-8629-B9D20CBDEE71.png
98317EA1-71AF-4628-A71C-D7E77F55E8A5.png

I am dying here 😂😂😂:
CA06ECF7-CC8E-434E-A2AB-039A855CD351.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wish one day Horse Teeth offended someone powerful enough to knock his long teeth off. He keeps calling their ‘vom renewal’ (not a typo) an “event”. To him, it was an event because he sure did it for business and not out of love. He said they pulled it off. No, the party organiser DID pull it off. He just paid them and most likely got the celebrant to do it for free. If that dumb duck MeMe wanna carry on with this fakery, I don’t feel sorry for her. And look at her. The minute he turned the camera on to her, it’s “action” again. She deserves every mental problem she gets. Everything for fame, attention and money.
0A7315E5-A0B5-4A91-9506-09295D5939F9.jpeg

C09C524D-E38D-499F-8E77-22B987A156A8.jpeg

BE7CD7B8-1AB9-4956-A741-C1079670BD79.jpeg

• Haha
On her last stories she thanked the guests, shared some photos with Leyla , Lala, Alex jr. etc. Actually I thought she would mention her niece, nephew and brother-in-law. At least she could say sth like "I wish they could make it here, I miss them" . That's strange for me. I love my niece, she is like my daughter. I don't think Mimi gives importance to family relations that much. Just for the show off. If she did she would visit her family more often, she has both the money and the time.
And she has the fakest smile ever. I had an ex best friend who had the exact smile and she turned out to be the fakest and sneakist person ever. And look how she acts while eating that watermelon. So much fakery.
And I really wonder why she doesn't go that meet ups with Alex. Normally they are so clingy. Maybe some of you will remember, once Alex went to Paris with Elena and Mimi shared her crying photos 😆😆😆 (cringy) How come she now lets Alex go and hang out with hot women.
Off topic, she abviously had post-partum depression after Alexa, that's why she can't stay alone with Alexa never ever. In some types of post -partum depression mother can't stay alone with the baby (hence Mimi's anxiety attacks aka awareness of being alive🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️) But she is too arrogant to accept that and get some serious help. I think she still has it. Think that you are a rich person, can easily get the most professional help and maybe get well really soon but you are too dumb to see that. If she has mentioned about this situation of hers she would both have more followers and help other mothers out there. Win win. But no, she just crankly holds on to that perfect, fairy tale like instagram image which is so out of date.
Awareness of being alive 😂😂😂😂
She’s damaged Alexa with her clinginess. What 4 year old has to be lifted and held by their mum all the time! Check out all the event photos, no other kid is in their parents’ arms!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I wish one day Horse Teeth offended someone powerful enough to knock his long teeth off. He keeps calling their ‘vom renewal’ (not a typo) an “event”. To him, it was an event because he sure did it for business and not out of love. He said they pulled it off. No, the party organiser DID pull it off. He just paid them and most likely got the celebrant to do it for free. If that dumb duck MeMe wanna carry on with this fakery, I don’t feel sorry for her. And look at her. The minute he turned the camera on to her, it’s “action” again. She deserves every mental problem she gets. Everything for fame, attention and money. View attachment 693753
View attachment 693758
View attachment 693759
Now he can relax? Sorry what has he actually done? Held a work convention in Positano.. sorry, 'vow renewal' - lingered around restaraunts and on boats with young women and not his own wife, climbed a hill in flip flops and danced to some live music?

Jesus wept, somebody get Alex a sofa and a hot flannel - and they say nurses have it tough! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish one day Horse Teeth offended someone powerful enough to knock his long teeth off. He keeps calling their ‘vom renewal’ (not a typo) an “event”. To him, it was an event because he sure did it for business and not out of love. He said they pulled it off. No, the party organiser DID pull it off. He just paid them and most likely got the celebrant to do it for free. If that dumb duck MeMe wanna carry on with this fakery, I don’t feel sorry for her. And look at her. The minute he turned the camera on to her, it’s “action” again. She deserves every mental problem she gets. Everything for fame, attention and money. View attachment 693753
View attachment 693758
View attachment 693759
Ewww because his ego was attached to that “event”. Why would you even plan an event that requires all guests to travel internationally in middle of a pandemic asshole!!!

The event was planned ages ago. Annie said they booked the Positano trip last year. So obviously he was worried a million things could go wrong. What luck! Nothing went wrong. 😡

Please meet the groom / public speaker for this event:

25B80161-C2E1-49EC-BE67-F23DDC6624FF.jpeg

Meme: parent of the year. At least get Alexa a pair of shoes that fit when you make her walk your 15,000+ steps a day. 🤨

ABEA42AA-E3B4-4C6F-B9FD-A58CB527C48F.jpeg
DD06EDFA-F6EE-4622-BAD0-D722E4853613.jpeg

this was cute haha Mo noticed the person behind them (maybe Amelia?) and asked if she was also from the industry! 😬
Annie is now following a few of the guests on Instagram. She obviously wouldn’t if they were non -influenzas.
E4882468-B48C-4AD5-BAE9-88BC2577BA38.jpeg

20E72CB8-DD90-4190-9CFD-F065A3756F6D.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
One of the Russian guests wrote in her instagram stories a few days ago how "Mimi and Alex were determined to have their vow renewal in Positano in spite of the pandemic and their determination paid off even though there were challenges with flights." Something to that effect. They just HAD to have their narcissism fest *no matter what*, and she was praising them for it. Barf.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Awareness of being alive 😂😂😂😂
She’s damaged Alexa with her clinginess. What 4 year old has to be lifted and held by their mum all the time! Check out all the event photos, no other kid is in their parents’ arms!!
Look at Mimi’s Instagram story from the Japanese restaurant in Rome 🙄. Alexa is eating with one hand while the other is touching Mimi.

Not going to mention yet another example of Mimi’s above average English where she typed ‘sober’ instead of ‘sorbet’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just checked after some time. Their followers # are up & my guess is it’s due to presence of other influenzas.
Also, people like weddings and kids so that’s also there. Not sure who are other influenzas followers but tbh the Ikonns content is basic so welll.

Ewww because his ego was attached to that “event”. Why would you even plan an event that requires all guests to travel internationally in middle of a pandemic asshole!!!

The event was planned ages ago. Annie said they booked the Positano trip last year. So obviously he was worried a million things could go wrong. What luck! Nothing went wrong. 😡

Please meet the groom / public speaker for this event:

View attachment 693820

Meme: parent of the year. At least get Alexa a pair of shoes that fit when you make her walk your 15,000+ steps a day. 🤨

View attachment 693825View attachment 693822

this was cute haha Mo noticed the person behind them (maybe Amelia?) and asked if she was also from the industry! 😬
Annie is now following a few of the guests on Instagram. She obviously wouldn’t if they were non -influenzas.
View attachment 693826
View attachment 693827
This whole family like a cult and the Horse Teeth is the MLM cult leader.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reels on reels Meme really been getting back to work damn. Did she edit her reels herself so you think?
I wouldn't be surprised if mini Alex is their summer intern, editing all the reels and in exchange, getting some 'knowledge' as to how to build his own influencer account 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s almost 30 degrees in Rome and this filthy witch wears the same outfit two days in a row. Can you imagine the smell of her woman’s bits? No doubt Horse Teeth has wandering eyes.
AEBF0BCF-8C3D-470C-9950-49C8923FA2A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s almost 30 degrees in Rome and this filthy witch wears the same outfit two days in a row. Can you imagine the smell of her woman’s bits? No doubt Horse Teeth has wandering eyes. View attachment 694037
I am still wondering if Meme takes shower in the mornings? Isn't last time she said she doesn't take shower often? I'm not sure or someone said it?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I am still wondering if Meme takes shower in the mornings? Isn't last time she said she doesn't take shower often? I'm not sure or someone said it?
She does not shower everyday she said it (she's an eco warrior saving water you know). But I hope she at least wash herself with a washcloth every morning and night if not showering everyday day. What is she going to teach her kid? Don't shower, don't do your hair, just wear expensive clothes, have expensive skin treatments, burn yourself in the sun, put millennial pink (plastic) nail polish unto your fat fingers for a very tacky touch and that'll do the trick.... Uh not?

I always heard (I'm in France) that in America they take two showers a day, which seems a bit too much for us French in general. But honestly some people can't wake up till they had their morning shower just as some people can' t wake up till they had their coffee. BUT, if there is ONE thing I can't understand is people who don't shower in the evening and going in their bedsheets all dirty. And putting the same pyjamas for weeks also, sleeping in dirty pyjamas, dirty bedsheets. This is my pet peeves.

Anyway, sorry for the rant I'll go think about something else than this thought XD

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s almost 30 degrees in Rome and this filthy witch wears the same outfit two days in a row. Can you imagine the smell of her woman’s bits? No doubt Horse Teeth has wandering eyes. View attachment 694037
I’m not sure but because everyone was posting photos in Positano, I noticed that Meme sometimes would post previous days’ photos as today’s. Don’t trust anything she says or does. 😁

But I’m waiting for the YouTube video to cover the Chanel bag story and see what “pre-loved” “have had it for gazillion years” “it was a gift from grandpa” story she is going to share. 😬

Reactions: 7
So apparently they published the 5 minute journal through a french editing company and Alex takes full ownership of the production of the journal when UJ said in a video HE was in charge of the writing and editing of the book, and Alex did the design. It's not because UJ is not in the company anymore that he's not the author anymore, really shady and disrespectful.
Screenshot_20210803_113017.jpg

If the title is that badly translated with bad grammar I can't imagine the inside. Correction, I'm not sure Alisia is a french editor. Would have been better to translate either to "Mon 5 minute Journal" or "mon journal EN 5 minutes".

• Haha
  • Wow
@Delizia
I also speak french and I agree with you this title is so bad! You could ask yourself if they just used google translate.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.