Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their numbers are going up.. for now...

We all know the quality and frequency of posts we get when they're back in London at each others throats. That number will drop back down because there will be more covid related posts and communism šŸ™„

Flowers, parks and Alex's grubby feet on the grass šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So badly want to comment "stop taking the plane so much or spend all your money in planting trees?" but I won't give her more engagement. I'm already watching her posts that's enough.
Screenshot_20210803_153650.jpg

Reactions: 9
Not sure whatā€™s IKonns share buying agreement with UJ entails. In my world, itā€™s called plagiarism. What I donā€™t understand is why even their business relationship ends like a divorced couple? No one from Luxy days was invited including Lulu - itā€™s her brain behind scaling up of luxy, Kate and Zane (in London office) and when ICons video were good, because of them, UJ and any one else from their team. What the heck? How big is their ego.

Reactions: 11
Meems overdoing it with the reels.

Who is Kat? Whatā€™s the story there? Seen the name mentioned here a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So badly want to comment "stop taking the plane so much or spend all your money in planting trees?" but I won't give her more engagement. I'm already watching her posts that's enough.
View attachment 694407
I call BS on their concern. If they want to donate, they can donate. There is no need to ask people ā€œwhat to doā€ arenā€™t they the hustlers? Just want to keep followers.
I donate monthly to the causes I believe in by ā€˜researchingā€™ and when my country was ravaged by Covid, I cried for my people, still I donated and even coordinated supplies - with help of other people off course. And Guess what no one had to post on social media for that. I did saw their Covid Crusade-ism though while my people were dying.

Meems overdoing it with the reels.

Who is Kat? Whatā€™s the story there? Seen the name mentioned here a few times.
Kat & Zane werr their videographer/ editor. Probably, they were doing other stuff as well. They shot their morning & evening routineā€¦ so they were around that time. They definitely left before MeMe was pregnant.
Interesting gossip šŸ˜‰ On ICunts podcast When Lulu was the guest. Alex slipped how they were so upset when Kate and Zane put their notices. Why? Donā€™t they want people ā€˜growā€™

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
View attachment 694407
The fires in Turkey are most likely not due to climate change, it's being speculated that it might be arson. I wonder if Meme would have still shared it if she knew this. She usually never shares things like this, because she only wants to share "positivity" šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. A lot of people commented about the wildfires under her recent posts and that's why she probably shared that Story, after all she needs to increase her numbers. Like 2 weeks ago Germany faced flooding in a couple of towns and sadly a lot of people died. This was actually due to climate change, but no post from eco warrior Meme.

Reactions: 13
Mimi posted "karmagawa" post, because they say: "Turkey has battled a series of disasters caused by extreme weather conditions this summer"

No. Those fire are not caused by extreme weather conditions.. it has been always same warm...
But one thing changed: after covid restrictions many people wanted to have a picnic. But not every country has same environmental awareness. Turkey is way behind a development.. so, many people left the rubbish lying around.. f.e. glas bottles! this caused fire everywhere in turkey! One fire was near to us, 5 km near.. Fire will be kept under control immediatly.. but one small village near us is completely burnt down..

What shall i say? human fault.. human rescue.. human build up.. i hope mind will change after this..

Same we will see with #plasticparadise

We don't have a plastic problem now. We have it years ago, since China stopped to buy plastic (especially white plastic bottles). But after covid most hotels didnt book employees so far, so we see how plasticfull beaches will be, if noone is cleaning it up..

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Meme's need to ask her followers what they think every time she takes a fart is pathological. She stained her dress, so what?
In my country the older age people do it and the people who do manual labor, so that mobility isnā€™t an issue. I put MeMe in former category.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I call BS on their concern. If they want to donate, they can donate. There is no need to ask people ā€œwhat to doā€ arenā€™t they the hustlers? Just want to keep followers.
I donate monthly to the causes I believe in by ā€˜researchingā€™ and when my country was ravaged by Covid, I cried for my people, still I donated and even coordinated supplies - with help of other people off course. And Guess what no one had to post on social media for that. I did saw their Covid Crusade-ism though while my people were dying.

Kat & Zane werr their videographer/ editor. Probably, they were doing other stuff as well. They shot their morning & evening routineā€¦ so they were around that time. They definitely left before MeMe was pregnant.
Interesting gossip šŸ˜‰ On ICunts podcast When Lulu was the guest. Alex slipped how they were so upset when Kate and Zane put their notices. Why? Donā€™t they want people ā€˜growā€™
Kat did a number of things including filming Mimiā€™s videos and editing them. Her filming style and her editing style are what got Mimi some great views. Iā€™m not surprised that other influencers/YouTubers wanted to hire out Kat. Thatā€™s about the time she left the Cons and went freelance.

Lulu, she helped them make their Luxy Hair business what it is and she became very successful that another successful company poached her. By the name of Girlboss. Iā€™m sure youā€™ve heard of Sophie Amarusso.

Alex was trying to kiss the ass of Girlboss owner because heā€™s actually rich from smart investments without having to pimp his wife for cash. Alex and Mimi met Lulu in Tulum and made posts with her. Why? Because this was the week Lulu announced that she had joined Girlboss and Alex as usual wants to piggyback on othersā€™ successes by being able to add a ā€œLulu was like our family, she made Luxy Number 1, we are proud that you now want herā€ It was just an opportunity to add his two cents about how ā€œhe made herā€

Inviting her to their vow renewal wouldnā€™t be smart. She would steal the limelight seeing as she actually put Luxy on the map. Alex was just the pimp who pimped his wife for views and YouTube growth.

Thatā€™s my 2 cents with a tip!

Meme's need to ask her followers what they think every time she takes a fart is pathological. She stained her dress, so what?
Her attempt at showing some leg for the gram.
Too fat to flaunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They only have 1 day in Rome. Looks like Meme really just woee that blue dress the whole time. šŸ¤¢

and grandpa is quiet. Theyā€™ve probably moved on and settled into their next destination but Meme is still posting photos from that day to fill the gap.

Reactions: 8
MeMe posting about "Communism" again! Wtf...
And she's noticeably less happy now that the attention is off her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
MeMe posting about "Communism" again! Wtf...
And she's noticeably less happy now that the attention is off her.
I went to check their stories, I was intentionally avoiding their BS event. And I came across communism. I just couldnā€™t stop & wrote Covidiot. Rest is history

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So apparently they published the 5 minute journal through a french editing company and Alex takes full ownership of the production of the journal when UJ said in a video HE was in charge of the writing and editing of the book, and Alex did the design. It's not because UJ is not in the company anymore that he's not the author anymore, really shady and disrespectful.
View attachment 694099
If the title is that badly translated with bad grammar I can't imagine the inside. Correction, I'm not sure Alisia is a french editor. Would have been better to translate either to "Mon 5 minute Journal" or "mon journal EN 5 minutes".
Not surprising - they always steal other peopleā€™s products, ideas, quotes and present them as their own. They went a step further on their podcast - Alex said the journal was his and MeMeā€™s creation. MeMe had NOTHING to do with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just saw this Ted Talk by a 7 years old girl:

Not only that sheā€™s a captivating speaker, it also highlights why Alexa is so clingy. Her parents are constantly on their phones. The way she tugs MeMeā€™s tits (yuck) is just how she demands attention. She has no confidence around people meaning she doesnā€™t receive enough attention and isnā€™t surrounded by people and friends on a regular basis. In some videos, you can see Lidiot is there to help her or pick her up like itā€™s her instinct to do so. Sheā€™s more comfortable with Lidiot whereas Horse Teeth was still filming when Alexa took the scooter off Veronica and again when she was distressed during the hike. He has no awareness when to comfort or discipline his child. MeMe does it too. A lot of time she speaks to the camera and Alexa would come in and interrupt. I donā€™t want to use the word ā€œinterruptā€ as such but she just seems to want attention whenever her parents arenā€™t giving her any. Then it turns to this weird behaviour where she thinks the camera is attention and she has to perform as soon as sheā€™s aware ā€˜itā€™s onā€™. I do hope the rest of her childhood is kind and normal for her. Sheā€™s an innocent child born to this bleeping weird couple who shouldnā€™t have had a child in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any update on the 'brutally honest' Q&A video Meems said she'd upload on YouTube like 8 months ago...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.