Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Lidia captionning twice "Tascany" on instagram.

Re to their renewal thing - I am astonished Meme and Alex try to make their destination wedding as something cheap - as they couldn't afford to get married in Canada. Yes they couldn't splurge a lot of money in a huge event in Canada but it doesn't mean they had no means as they could afford their wedding. Their guests were also not struggling to be able to afford themselves to go to their wedding. They really don't get what broke means. With their bash in Positano they had the feeling they could finally repair something unfair in their eyes. But let's also just remember that when they got married they were just in their early twenties - most young couples also don't have much money to spend in a wedding! Shame they made this event more like a business event for influencers than gathering long term friends outside of that scene. I guess it must be hard to keep strong relationships with people outside that microcosmos.

Also what do you think? Will they escape Italy as soon the green pass kicks in?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Meems clearly paid to push her reel and now we're on the decline again. Back to business as per....

Screenshot_20210805-110324_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Loved Lidia captionning twice "Tascany" on instagram.

Re to their renewal thing - I am astonished Meme and Alex try to make their destination wedding as something cheap - as they couldn't afford to get married in Canada. Yes they couldn't splurge a lot of money in a huge event in Canada but it doesn't mean they had no means as they could afford their wedding. Their guests were also not struggling to be able to afford themselves to go to their wedding. They really don't get what broke means. With their bash in Positano they had the feeling they could finally repair something unfair in their eyes. But let's also just remember that when they got married they were just in their early twenties - most young couples also don't have much money to spend in a wedding! Shame they made this event more like a business event for influencers than gathering long term friends outside of that scene. I guess it must be hard to keep strong relationships with people outside that microcosmos.

Also what do you think? Will they escape Italy as soon the green pass kicks in?
I agree entirely. They don’t have any friends! Who are their friends? Who is Mimi’s best friend? They put so much emphasis on this vow renewal “in front of family and close friends” but like you (and others) say - they invited people they barely know or meet in London. I would cringe if I had to share my intimate thoughts with my husband and my feelings for him in front of a bunch of strangers.
The ICunts priorities are in the wrong places. Their life on IG matters more to them than their private life, their nearly 5 year old has no friends her age and is constantly thrown into an environment that’s not conducive to learning or forming friendships, and OH MY GAWD enough of the anti vaxx BS! So boring!

• Heart
That video of Alexa doing laps around the pool as "workout" is so sad. She clearly has a lot of energy to burn and being enrolled in some sport like swimming or gymnastics (which is similar to dance and she might enjoy) would benefit her. She would socialize and make some friends outside the Instagram circle. Of course, she'd need to participate on a routine basis and we know that doesn't fit with the Cons nomad lifestyle. It's just so awful that they're sacrificing theit child's most important years by depriving her of a steady home and life outside her family bubble.

Reactions: 10
Watched Annie's vlog as well and it reminded me why I don't watch her videos anymore 🤣🤣🤣 She's always complaining about something or other and has that holier than thou air to her. Just gives me the shivers.

After the first event she says at breakfast: "I love to meet like minded people through friends because we all share a similar group of values, kindness and passion for life and for work."
What a bunch of bullshit. Those people are not friends of yours and the only thing all people attending really have in common is that they are in a position to take (at least) three days off, stay in an insanely pricy town in the peak of tourist season and don't mind mingling with a very international group of people as if covid doesn't exist. Oh and the fact that many of the guests actively oppose vaccinations and precautions around Covid. Would love to know if that is also a "shared value" and if it falls into the "kindness" category they are supposedly all so big on. And all of that jazz and expense for a vow renewal for people they barely know? Seemingly Annie had 0 interaction with Mimi and a short lunch with Alex. But such is friendship in these circles I guess. The whole renewal is just a way for Alex and Mimi to finally feel like they had the fairytale wedding after they spent years deluding themselves into thinking that they were "broke" when they first got married, in spite it being, by their own admission, a week long event with all of their friends and family. And all of the people around them seem to indulge their nonsense and actively take part. Some of them thinking it's an aspirational thing and others saying how much of an inspiration it is. Give me a break.
Annie should just call it what it is, a networking event or opportunity and not a meeting of the minds or friends. I'm so over all of them.
Haha! Not sure if she does ‘5 min journal’ though she was going ga-ga about it. But most definitely it’s not helping considering she is whines all the time. Mo seemed uninterested in this whole thing despite of ‘I was crying’. My theory is - Alex checking his wife didn’t agree with Mo.

• Haha
Here we go, the crazy Meme with poor English and a wedgie is back. 🤢
And OMG she discovered clouds!

5F8E894E-46CA-4B44-85E3-F3CE5564BD9B.jpeg
06D85817-498D-4E27-B093-4B88962B71EB.jpeg
119B4332-AA26-4B9B-9528-B9F26DE40160.jpeg
683BD119-FEE5-424F-9649-98B192074AD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Watched Annie's vlog as well and it reminded me why I don't watch her videos anymore 🤣🤣🤣 She's always complaining about something or other and has that holier than thou air to her. Just gives me the shivers.

After the first event she says at breakfast: "I love to meet like minded people through friends because we all share a similar group of values, kindness and passion for life and for work."
What a bunch of bullshit. Those people are not friends of yours and the only thing all people attending really have in common is that they are in a position to take (at least) three days off, stay in an insanely pricy town in the peak of tourist season and don't mind mingling with a very international group of people as if covid doesn't exist. Oh and the fact that many of the guests actively oppose vaccinations and precautions around Covid. Would love to know if that is also a "shared value" and if it falls into the "kindness" category they are supposedly all so big on. And all of that jazz and expense for a vow renewal for people they barely know? Seemingly Annie had 0 interaction with Mimi and a short lunch with Alex. But such is friendship in these circles I guess. The whole renewal is just a way for Alex and Mimi to finally feel like they had the fairytale wedding after they spent years deluding themselves into thinking that they were "broke" when they first got married, in spite it being, by their own admission, a week long event with all of their friends and family. And all of the people around them seem to indulge their nonsense and actively take part. Some of them thinking it's an aspirational thing and others saying how much of an inspiration it is. Give me a break.
Annie should just call it what it is, a networking event or opportunity and not a meeting of the minds or friends. I'm so over all of them.
It seems Annie is trying to make as many influencer friends as she can to promote her product. Tamara did it. Now Annie is friends with Amelia who hates Tamara.

I don't know how I feel...it's gone beyond utter contempt. We have been self-isolating since March and taking my baby sister to the doctors only when necessary. Yes, my mental health has taken a hit because I haven't gone out. It's taken even a bigger hit seeing influencers spreading covid19 and globetrotting during the delta variant.

30 people died in my neighbourhood. I'm worried. I don't feel ok.

It seems these people don't get it until they get it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@Rouaasheikhly

Sorry to hear about the impact of covid in your neighbourhood. Hope you can find strength to keep on going - it has been for all of us a challenging period even though we are strangers I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in this.

Since the beginning of this pandemia those influencers showed us how disconnected they are with the reality and common issues. They tried to look relatable and cash money from their followers but I think now more and more people see how much they are just selling an image. The misinformation they are sharing about covid and vaccines show how little they know and if they cannot take time to look on those information why should we believe any of their other advices. Like Meme wanting to write a book about parenthood when she has not expertise on the topic apart having ONE kid. Or promoting their 5 minutes journal as a tool for mental health when this is a much more complicated matter than just counting your blessings every day.

Alexa is not vaccinated I think - they never wanted to address the topic. Like with covid they are counting on other people to get vaccinated. Alexa is protected because most people still vaccine their children. It's a selfish behaviour and not surprising they took the conspiracy road with covid.

Reactions: 9
Meme's groundbreaking life hacks are back. Did you know if you make a knot on your long dress, it becomes short? 😲 I would have never figured it out on my own!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That video of Alexa doing laps around the pool as "workout" is so sad. She clearly has a lot of energy to burn and being enrolled in some sport like swimming or gymnastics (which is similar to dance and she might enjoy) would benefit her. She would socialize and make some friends outside the Instagram circle. Of course, she'd need to participate on a routine basis and we know that doesn't fit with the Cons nomad lifestyle. It's just so awful that they're sacrificing theit child's most important years by depriving her of a steady home and life outside her family bubble.
What happened to Ballet dance??? She sucked at it, didn’t she 😂😂??

👍👍You go girl run and juggle away all the fats in your thick thighs.. He isn’t interested in her ass crack😂😂. Something else on his mind 😜😜🤪🤪..
B7BC965D-0425-4A3D-AF03-679F9498042C.png
E3179033-ECDF-4663-B6FE-7CEB3123A915.png

• Haha
Thats a lot of complaining for people who just vacation non stop and hardly spend any time in their "beloved" London.

Annie Jeffrey posted her video documenting this superspreader vows party
Annie didn’t like positano too much from the sounds of it. Was fun to watch the snippets from the “ikon event” though.

The misspelled place seating, Mimi’s obvious highlights in her hair that didn’t happen because of the sun, but maybe a stylist. Lunching with Alex minus the “bride” and the food spread. Looked cheap tbh.

ta da!!!!!!!
+
Love it when influencers leave the party and start posting truths 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Please. More where this came from!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alex lounging about like a sponge, scrolling through pictures of younger women whilst Mimi runs as though she's trying to catch the last bus.
Screenshot_20210805-173059_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didi's husband is also mostly on his phone when she films him - like Alex seems like - ofc Meme doesn't show that - funny when other people film them they look and behave much differently than how they portray themselves on instagram.

Quite sad to see those men absorbed by their phones - what an example they are setting for their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like Meme made Didi delete those stories.
I can still see them.
It seems Annie is trying to make as many influencer friends as she can to promote her product. Tamara did it. Now Annie is friends with Amelia who hates Tamara.

I don't know how I feel...it's gone beyond utter contempt. We have been self-isolating since March and taking my baby sister to the doctors only when necessary. Yes, my mental health has taken a hit because I haven't gone out. It's taken even a bigger hit seeing influencers spreading covid19 and globetrotting during the delta variant.

30 people died in my neighbourhood. I'm worried. I don't feel ok.

It seems these people don't get it until they get it.
I am so sorry to hear about what's going on around you and for you. It really does suck a lot and seeing people blatantly disregard it and put their interests first all of the time is sure to make you feel worse.

I can't with Annie. Have disliked her guts for years and years now. It sure seems like she's trying hard to be buddies with the influencer crowd now that she has a product to shill. She invited the Slimani siblings to her wedding as well (they are German YouTubers and just 🤮).

• Heart
  • Sick
Sorry, skipped through her stories too fast and thought she deleted it. Thought it was yet another story about her son… totally missed wedgie Meme running around the pool like a nut.
Alex is completely checked out.
This is why they always travel with someone. Because they would be so bored by themselves.
Isn’t this technically their honeymoon and they are spending it with Didi?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This must be one of Meme’s worst dresses. It just doesn’t seem the right size, like it’s a few sizes too big, even the strap at the top are for a giant person.
D58B5B77-3DE0-481F-8863-55DF055A64E1.jpeg
AD1A298C-C0A9-4118-A89E-97B5BEF1F4AE.jpeg

Oh wow they’ve lost it with these awkward videos 🤮😂😂😂😂😂
Something fishy is going on with Meme posting so many videos. Like detox already lady! We’ve seen enough 🤣
D4F81EB3-F8E3-4725-8D7E-F104B940231E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
This must be one of Meme’s worst dresses. It just doesn’t seem the right size, like it’s a few sizes too big, even the strap at the top are for a giant person.View attachment 698591View attachment 698592.

Something fishy is going on with Meme posting so many videos. Like detox already lady! We’ve seen enough 🤣View attachment 698765
I ran to tattle when I seen this lol unbelievabl. Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This must be one of Meme’s worst dresses. It just doesn’t seem the right size, like it’s a few sizes too big, even the strap at the top are for a giant person.View attachment 698591View attachment 698592.

Something fishy is going on with Meme posting so many videos. Like detox already lady! We’ve seen enough 🤣View attachment 698765
A new level of disgusting 🤮🤮..
Can anyone wishes to have her body now??😂😜

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.