Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😳

So they’re all going about their day in the same clothes, after working out in denim shorts?

Smelly cons.
She can’t seem to get rid of that pyjama top!!

Have you noticed on that work out picture how Meme struggles to hold the pose compared to Leyla! Leyla’s body is much more toned although she has the same hereditary traits (aka huge thighs) and she has no problem lifting up her leg and holding up her head!! Look at meme - she is an embarrassment really! 😂 (yes meme it’s laughable so I use your favorite emoji)

I live for that comment posted about her parents! Shame on her to talk like that publicly about her parents relationship! Relationships are no fairy tale and that’s precisely what she should’ve learnt! A strong and unfailing love doesn’t mean no hiccups. It means getting over it and improving day by day. But you, meme, are in a loveless relationship based on materialistic common goals. You’ll never understand how much you actually owe your parents who made it through thick and thin! And still seem to have found their balance and always send love messages to each other that sound 1000 times more authentic than your staged PDA.. Ungrateful and disrespectful child!

Btw I noticed that Meme is ever quick to post clap backs to our Tattle remarks! So please Meme take a break from Tattle and enjoy your instagram nouveau-riche wedding. I hope you shower, doll up and leave your phone for a day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She had a bikini on apparently. Because she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath that filthy pre teen crop top. I can’t imagine her going in without a bra in front of the whole gang.

why can’t they bother dressing Alexa appropriately? A dress, no hat or trainers walking around cliffs for hours. MeMe never ever carries anything in her little leather purse. How does she keep herself and her child hydrate? I never leave the house without a bottle of water for my son and sunscreen and hat in the summer. This is child cruelty. That emoji is inappropriate. Not something to laugh about fat toe witch.View attachment 681036View attachment 681034
Yuck. I hate the idea of walking around with filthy / dusty feet. So gross. Just wear sneakers

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
While they were badly acting the kiss there is someone in the back jumping and actually enjoying his/her time 😂😂..

Poor lonely couple soon they will be back to London, their prison 🤪😜😂..
What is the point of these holidays??
38703D74-ABC9-4884-A3C4-0312F27D56D6.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Meme trying to blow out the “candle” and then realizing it’s a fountain candle and we can’t blow those out 😂😂
Thanks didi for the “real life” footage!!

Watch out for the NDA they will soon ask didi and lala to sign! Too many “real life” unfiltered moments (as someone says on this thread) showing just another ordinary family vacay. Icons don’t like to be relatable ;) their whole business and self-worth depend on that!

Ps: looks at Leyla’s beautiful curls in lala’s post - bet she never used meme’s frying oil! Overall when “au naturel” she looks 10 times better than Mimi!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Meme trying to blow out the “candle” and then realizing it’s a fountain candle and we can’t blow those out 😂😂
Thanks didi for the “real life” footage!!
Lmao. She's so dumb. Yep, Didi has no filter and will film everything. 👍 Powerful.

🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just can’t stop watching this video and how they push their cheek into the other person’s face for a kiss. 😂
And that hug like they’ve just seen each other after months.
to think the person filming it is getting in the water and walking around them like a wedding videographer. Can’t believe they posted it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
A0DE350F-A32D-4A36-B6FB-C1C18BD0D252.jpeg
EB4D4EFC-BBEA-40BB-91AF-3959A3828F7E.jpeg
A7C5A827-8141-4611-9983-3E77F6B6DFCA.jpeg
BB7941F8-1CE0-406A-AC00-847B7C9B8203.jpeg
808ADA87-EC3B-44E8-ADB4-37353ED05DB8.jpeg
AD8DC0CB-B000-46FD-90D5-948BE26D7C43.jpeg
F7451A3A-F3B0-4D75-A5E5-7783ACB229F7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@Diditonev
I think she owns the Montessori school Alexa went to. She’s Eastern European if I’m not wrong, she’s is moving to another country in the past month she rented or stayed in Meme and Alex’s apartment.

Now, was this hashtag necessary? I wonder if all Meme’s dresses are gifted if she doesn’t put a hashtag on them?

8FE274A9-9E4F-4724-9A91-CF0D2111B839.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Mimis stories are the equivalent as those who 'Check in' to their gym location on social media and everyones sat scrolling past like 'who actually gives a shite'

Reactions: 5
Poor Alexa suffering on the hike: “Can I have the spring water? I feel…”
Alex : “uhh do I have it?”

Mimi isn’t carrying anything, aren’t you the one carrying the tiny backpack which apparently only has your flip flops 👴?

Good thing you both mentioned the flip flops and the swim in your underwears. Amazing value added.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
More people and no isolation
Silvia and Doone arrived yesterday and immediately on boat trip with Alex Ikonn.

DF64CF75-F17F-4090-B61C-5A66A056F697.jpeg

Poor Alexa suffering on the hike: “Can I have the spring water? I feel…”
Alex : “uhh do I have it?”

Mimi isn’t carrying anything, aren’t you the one carrying the tiny backpack which apparently only has your flip flops 👴?

Good thing you both mentioned the flip flops and the swim in your underwears. Amazing value added.
I actually heard „I feel bad“

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Everybody else with them was wearing trainers - and Alexa was at the end also with trainers (I guess Lidia was having the bag with what Alexa needs - her parents are too busy to show off on insta). Probably no one understands why they go hiking with flip flops but is too polite to ask why. Even Alex' nephew was wearing sandals for hiking.

Reactions: 6
That video was so cringe 🤮

these guys wrote my exact thoughts on the caption:View attachment 680665
How can she write such things publicly about her parents when they are still together 🤢 she’s so self absorbed that she doesn’t even understand how much they sacrificed moving her and her sister to Canada! If it wasn’t for them she would still be there. The disrespect is unbelievable. No doubt Alexa will grow up feeling similarly about her parents

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Little Alex has blocked me… because I pointed out his spelling mistakes and said stay at school and learn the basics first.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Lol Mimi is delusional. Always trying to sound inspiring. She tries too hard. She does all this antics for Instagram. Imagine living your life only to please the public. Everything literally. Every vacation, every photo, this fake altruism, nasty videos of them kissing and putting your child on the internet. It has never been about real life.
probably the best thing for her would be to deactivate her account for a while

Reactions: 10
I can't stop laughing. Their kisses were so awkward! Never seen a couple looking so cringey fake.

Yeah you’re grateful for the little tit face, because she is shielding your fat thighs instead of you shielding her from the camera..
The Elbow 🤮..
View attachment 680550 View attachment 680568 View attachment 680571 View attachment 680572
I swear you're making me laugh now. Even her elbow is disgusting you lol. She's really getting on your nerves girl.

Hiking in flip flops is plain DUMB. I hope she twists her ankle, or better yet falls off a cliff. Sorry, Meems, you're just that unlikable.

Bashing her parents is getting old. Just like her face. She's looking at least a decade older and rough as hell. Leyla is not far behind, unfortunately.

And any grown woman who calls her relationship a fairy tale needs a life and/or therapy.

Meanwhile Didi is posting pictures of her son half naked. My god...
I'm not a fan of coockoo Leyla, but I've never heard her bashing her parents like that. Has anyone maybe?

So.. we mention that Alex and Mimi are not in love and we have been gifted the video that is of Meems and Alex pretending that they are.

Meems few questions for you. Top #10
topics for your stories, how many pictures of..

1. Flowers
2. Outfit choice
3. Alexa
4. Foreign Arcitecture
5. Food
6. Neglecting Alexa
7. Dressing like your in your 60s
8. Picking up shite off the beach and thinkin Greta Thumberg has competion #cleanupmeems
9. 2 minute work outs
10. Dancing like a womble

Ah, hang on. Looks like natural affection towards Alex didn't make the list as it is Non-existent.

We mention theres no love between you guys so I retaliation to 'prove tattle wrong' which we were provided with an unnatural, cringey and fake video of you guys, cos you're so loved up.

If you're loved up, post about it all the time naturally, not just when you're prompted by an anonymous thread.

Italy is ideal for content but what's gonna happen when you're back in London? duck all because you. have. nothing.
Même is like : too busy to clean my own flat but will go pick up trash on the beach for the gram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Little Alex has blocked me… because I pointed out his spelling mistakes and said stay at school and learn the basics first.
They look like a lesbian couple.

View attachment 681490
Can anyone tell me how old is Alex?, kids are not allowed on Instagram, that’s why Instagram is pushing kids Instagram. I can file a proper complaint. Fortunately, due to liability issue these tech companies act fast with kids. Unfortunately, due to highly uneducated but very successful Influenzas, they are always playing catch up.

Leyla is Cookoo AF, fortunately, she stays in her lane and is posting aka preaching less.

I have not decided to check their Instagram because they are MURDERERS mto me. I have lost 2 People, husband & wife due to Covid, my family is supporting their 2 kids, we can’t adopt them right now due to immigration issues, so they are living with my older parents. Everyone I know has lost somebody and these Cunts are planning their 2nd wedding.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Alexi (here + here) turned 13 this year. Strictly speaking, his parents should be mentioned earlier!? But now, he is 13, he is allowed to be active on INSTAGRAM.

But if you curious, Alexa konn's account is not legally
@alexaikonn

You can report it !? :p
Alexa Love Ikonn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.