Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you’re grateful for the little tit face, because she is shielding your fat thighs instead of you shielding her from the camera..
The Elbow 🤮..
E54818E5-298D-476B-9509-91891A107CB1.jpeg
2231A601-1D2E-4927-B2BE-A30622C6105C.png
F4E357BA-9524-476A-88F6-60AAFB85BA81.png
E16B108F-DCE9-4E6E-94E5-DEAE82E12EA5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg guys 😆 Here are the tomatoes, finally! With a candle… isn't this the saddest thing.
88A78517-858C-4A29-9F60-4EE2007A186F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Alexa will trash MeMe and Horse Teeth in much worse ways. Of course, seeing videos and pictures of her parents making out half naked on social media is inspiring. NOT. They hug like friends. They kiss like two grandmas. MeMe can’t even Horse Teeth a semi. Both are utterly ugly and unattractive. What next after this? Icunts heading for Only Fans?

how do couples go about and take these videos? Lidiot, Lala, Sharma, Didi, Leyla or Elena!!!!! Come and film us making out and two water lizards??????
E04CF025-E3C2-4BF1-BEA1-70347459F562.jpeg

67FA6D21-D3F6-4FF1-B60C-3D9357654DF2.jpeg

36D4C39E-0844-4112-B90F-C9FFD818FBC2.jpeg

4A933543-9479-423C-8F9F-E2518EF39FEC.jpeg

4E8FB5DA-2CF5-4E78-B9DE-CFF09A3EB5FB.jpeg

66687015-3DD2-4227-993F-2B298213903A.jpeg

8C730ACB-5619-4605-8C3F-7F961E9B179B.jpeg

This crazy eyed woman is such a creep
79201580-7CC5-4864-8244-4969EAD9C144.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope Alexa will trash MeMe and Horse Teeth in much worse ways. Of course, seeing videos and pictures of her parents making out half naked on social media is inspiring. NOT. They hug like friends. They kiss like two grandmas. MeMe can’t even Horse Teeth a semi. Both are utterly ugly and unattractive. What next after this? Icunts heading for Only Fans?

how do couples go about and take these videos? Lidiot, Lala, Sharma, Didi, Leyla or Elena!!!!! Come and film us making out and two water lizards??????View attachment 680644
View attachment 680645
View attachment 680646
View attachment 680648
View attachment 680652
View attachment 680653
View attachment 680654
That video was so cringe 🤮

these guys wrote my exact thoughts on the caption:
EF4DB492-9D1D-412B-97D8-50D05849102A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How can she be so public about saying her parents relationship was unhealthy when they are still together? they must feel terrible knowing their daughter looks down on them and thinks they should be divorced. She seriously needs therapy to discuss these thoughts privately with someone who can help her sort out her feelings, not her Instagram followers!

Reactions: 26
As her parents - and all their relatives have access to her instagram I find quite cruel to bash her parents the way she does . I mean - many people have things to say about how their parents brought them up. But growing is also learning parents are not perfect and (outside of abuse/violence etc) just tried their best even though it could have been wrong at times.

Meme doesn't seem like to have the maturity of a mid-thirty woman to constantly post those kind of things. She got so much engrossed in the idea that the first years of life are the most important that she believes all of her shortcomings comes from her parents. It's easier to paint yourself as a victim instead of overcoming things from the past. Many people who had terrible childhoods or traumas managed to find resillience and became amazing people - the lack of trips to Positano and french croissants didn't prevent to achieve anything they wanted.

Wonder if Alex supports this antivaxxer nurse who called doctors and nurses Nazi war criminals and last at the last demonstration in London. That's the thing that irks me the most with those stories Alex, his wife and so many influencers are sharing - they are pushing for violenceand social dividness while living in their bubble and are not facing any of the issues that average people have.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So they ended up swimming in their underwear because they didn't think about wearing swimming suits under their hike clothes? i hope no one was exposed to Meme's bare boobs under her wet white teeny tiny top 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So they ended up swimming in their underwear because they didn't think about wearing swimming suits under their hike clothes? i hope no one was exposed to Meme's bare boobs under her wet white teeny tiny top 🤢
She had a bikini on apparently. Because she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath that filthy pre teen crop top. I can’t imagine her going in without a bra in front of the whole gang.

why can’t they bother dressing Alexa appropriately? A dress, no hat or trainers walking around cliffs for hours. MeMe never ever carries anything in her little leather purse. How does she keep herself and her child hydrate? I never leave the house without a bottle of water for my son and sunscreen and hat in the summer. This is child cruelty. That emoji is inappropriate. Not something to laugh about fat toe witch.
3BD23277-034B-4464-BB0D-EC1E8EB9C367.jpeg
693C9421-D343-4A84-A63F-A0F27D483580.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Omg! That video was horrible! Who posts something like that? Who films that and who likes it?!!! This works is crazy!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hiking in flip flops is plain DUMB. I hope she twists her ankle, or better yet falls off a cliff. Sorry, Meems, you're just that unlikable.

Bashing her parents is getting old. Just like her face. She's looking at least a decade older and rough as hell. Leyla is not far behind, unfortunately.

And any grown woman who calls her relationship a fairy tale needs a life and/or therapy.

Meanwhile Didi is posting pictures of her son half naked. My god...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

how do couples go about and take these videos? Lidiot, Lala, Sharma, Didi, Leyla or Elena!!!!! Come and film us making out and two water lizards??????View attachment 680644
View attachment 680645
View attachment 680646
View attachment 680648
View attachment 680652
View attachment 680653
View attachment 680654

This crazy eyed woman is such a creep View attachment 680662
the lady can’t spell for tit.

I find it rather interesting that Mimi will post all kinds of things yet Alex won’t acknowledge these milestones. He’s busy trying to sell some of Ali express things and quotes.

lalas post was hilarious. Someone gave her the caption template but forgot to add Mimi’s age 😂😂😂

B4FCAADB-C469-4E50-AC77-343B6701989C.jpeg

They’re too busy to check the scheduled posts lol.

That video was so cringe 🤮

these guys wrote my exact thoughts on the caption:View attachment 680665
coming from the queen of “laugh” emojis, no matter how serious or grave the situation.

that comment, my thoughts exactly.

she’s complained about her parents as long as I can remember. Alexa will be no different. Quite frankly Leyla has always seemed to be the more family oriented one. Guess Alex has the cash now so everyone is agreeing with his way no matter what.

This girl... always used wrong smileys... now she is so aggressive about that smiley icon??
🤣

i don’t get it?Should Annie not be on her own romantic wedding holiday??
If Annie + Mo knew better they’d say peace out to i-CONS & enjoy their honeymoon.

were Alex and meme not invited to Annie’s wedding? Or was it a vaccination issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
the lady can’t spell for tit.

I find it rather interesting that Mimi will post all kinds of things yet Alex won’t acknowledge these milestones. He’s busy trying to sell some of Ali express things and quotes.

lalas post was hilarious. Someone gave her the caption template but forgot to add Mimi’s age 😂😂😂

View attachment 681259
They’re too busy to check the scheduled posts lol.

coming from the queen of “laugh” emojis, no matter how serious or grave the situation.

that comment, my thoughts exactly.

she’s complained about her parents as long as I can remember. Alexa will be no different. Quite frankly Leyla has always seemed to be the more family oriented one. Guess Alex has the cash now so everyone is agreeing with his way no matter what.

If Annie + Mo knew better they’d say peace out to i-CONS & enjoy their honeymoon.

were Alex and meme not invited to Annie’s wedding? Or was it a vaccination issue?
Annie and Mo’s gorgeous classy wedding seemed pretty small with genuine close friends and family. I assume they didn’t invite the Conns. As I’ve just watched that, I know I’ll keep comparing the 2 events after tomorrow and I know Annie’s one will win.

To see the real event behind the scenes , you just need to watch Didi and Lala’s stories then haha

On further reflection what pisses me off is that many people around the world have lost their jobs and struggling financially due to Covid, they haven’t seen their families etc, but the Ikonns are making all family and influenzas pay for international trips and accommodation in a small town. I bet they’ll come out and say we were so generous we didn’t ask the guests for a gift, just their presence. No tit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Annie and Mo’s gorgeous classy wedding seemed pretty small with genuine close friends and family. I assume they didn’t invite the Conns. As I’ve just watched that, I know I’ll keep comparing the 2 events after tomorrow and I know Annie’s one will win.
I agree. Annie and Mo had a stunning wedding. It was in true Annie style and I sure hope they no intention inviting the Conns.

What I find funny is that as I type this I realize how “low class” Mimi & Alex’s presence would have been at Annie’s wedding. Mimi parading around like 7 year old child, bra less and jumping up and down on chairs. Annie would die of embarrassment haha!

Goes to show you, money gets you to positano but it doesn’t get you class. The cons are the awkward rich people, normal rich people wouldn’t want to be around.

💎

I wouldn’t even bother comparing the two events. It’s a given Annie’s classy event outdoes anything these millionaire rich cons have planned.

👇
Anyone find it funny that Alex didn’t post a single story about Mimi’s birthday?! He seems more excited to post about conspiracy theories, places he can’t travel to and all the other vitriol he shares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So.. we mention that Alex and Mimi are not in love and we have been gifted the video that is of Meems and Alex pretending that they are.

Meems few questions for you. Top #10
topics for your stories, how many pictures of..

1. Flowers
2. Outfit choice
3. Alexa
4. Foreign Arcitecture
5. Food
6. Neglecting Alexa
7. Dressing like your in your 60s
8. Picking up shite off the beach and thinkin Greta Thumberg has competion #cleanupmeems
9. 2 minute work outs
10. Dancing like a womble

Ah, hang on. Looks like natural affection towards Alex didn't make the list as it is Non-existent.

We mention theres no love between you guys so I retaliation to 'prove tattle wrong' which we were provided with an unnatural, cringey and fake video of you guys, cos you're so loved up.

If you're loved up, post about it all the time naturally, not just when you're prompted by an anonymous thread.

Italy is ideal for content but what's gonna happen when you're back in London? duck all because you. have. nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😳

So they’re all going about their day in the same clothes, after working out in denim shorts?

Smelly cons.
Mimi has gone from making herself look presentable every day to 'I actually like resembling a cave woman'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha. I know. What the hell happened? She doesn't look natural/boho - she looks *dirty*.

I hate to say it, but with makeup and her hair done she looked A LOT better, and that's really not normally what happens. I think people look way better when they're more natural, but I think MeMe is just such a miserable person on the inside that stripping her of her polished look reveals her true ugly self.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.