Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am very afraid these days..
You all know I don’t follow any „influencer“ - just hop here and there in some „bookmarks“ like Mimis and „sarahtheresev“.

They all give so much „info“, it’s impossible not to judge them...

No Sarah told the whole year how she prepared for a home birth - and now is being in labor since Friday!!

What i want to say: i am pregnant too... and I know every birth is different. Aged enough to be aware... but for a second I thought: „wuouw-she is making everything correct. I am not giving such an effort to prepare myself“!!!!

it doesn’t matter how aware you are- all this kind of following is so dangerous... It’s like „Truman show“. It’s real and it’s not!

It’s the same with Mimi. She is faking around the whole year. Sometimes she contradicts in two pictures, in one day... she says „a“ and does the opposite it immediately. And there are not always critical follower like me. There are plenty young followers with no life experience...

I really hope that this internet life will change soon. That all people using instagram and YouTube some time later will be unused like Facebook or aol chat or so...

We immediately need a new generation of youth who is not trying to present a fake life (like Alexi now tries)!. We have to change to not give them the power ormoney or time or click, so they can earn money and live this art of fake life..

i am so in prayers for Sarah. And I hope they change the way they present their life.
also Mimi. It’s enough.
No onesie believing you your lies anymore...

Reactions: 12
I’m confused. How are they in Italy? Don’t you need a vaccine passport to enter Italy right now?! That’s what I read.

Reactions: 5
The only reason people are attending this party is for the free drinks and buffet.

No extravagant wedding renewal will change the fact that Mimi is alone. Desperately clinging on to Alexa, these women who she barely see's but re-posts their quotes, doesn't bother with her own Mum and licks Lidiots arse because she knows that without Alex, she has nothing. Alex is the breadwinner, their flat is clearly Alex's choice as it's very masculine and lacks feminine detail, flapping about like a Caterpillar desperately trying to lose weight and become these young girls that her own husband follows and interacts with. Even in photos with her and Alex she looks dead behind the eyes.

I'm sure it'll be a lovely day tho x

Reactions: 17
So many people who do wow renewal end up getting divorced. Also, what’s the point. Did your first wows not count?
Also didn’t she say they never promised each other forever. Just their very best every day. So again, what is the point?
Oh right, it’s all about showing off, networking and social climbing.
Yes! It's a running joke for the Real Hosuewives franchise that if a couples does a vow renewal one season, the next season they'll be divorcing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
iehhh i remembered that few years ago mimi did something special for her birthday: packed lunches and gave it to homeless people and FILMED it. And Mimi didnt gave it lovely, just put that bags in front of that people and walked away.. no empathy no small talk.. and she gave free hugs :sneaky:

i am prepared that Mimi will do similar special stupid stuff again

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Valeria lost her invite? No slim, youthful, more successful women invited to this Covid party? What about Lulu? She was the one making the Icunts millionaires. Too intelligent for MeMe?
No duck face and her face still looks good 😻👍..
Learn from her miserable Mimi..

Reactions: 4
Mimi is so fickle. She always used to emphasise how she does not celebrate birthdays and anniversaries or that she doesn’t wear her wedding band, because “everyday is a celebration”....I agree that opinions can change, but this appears so capitalistic in a way. Rich people in a rich country for the purpose of a lavish fake ceremony.
And they are so hellbent on maintaining their touristy lifestyle, even during a global pandemic. It just irks me how little they value others, including the environment.
Mimi, if you’re reading this ask yourself, do you really think that picking up trash and visiting orphanages, planting one little sapling can offset the entirety of damage you and your family caused for the umpteen number of trips you take throughout the year? Who is the hypocrite now?

Reactions: 13
Meme and especially Alex don't care about climate change and pollution. I mean if they did they would have made different choices these last months/years. It's just for the gram and branding themselves as eco-activists.

Yesterday Alex shared some stupid advices - one of them was about spending all your time learning, earning, relaxing and exercising and to try to outsource everything else. Hence why he will never leave Meme, he outsourced to her and his mother the education of his child, as apparently this activity is out of the book of the good entrepreneur according to him.

Reactions: 10
Leyla was alone without her kids on the boat.
Now she is on a hike without her children again.

I should again express my admiration for Demetri Xeroulis, if he is alone with both kids! (It won't matter, if his mum is helping out). But i admire Demetri such much for this so Leyla can again have a trip on herself. You remember her trip to Dom.Rep so she cane take drugs??? Sure Leyla deleted her reference picture on instagram to that trip!!!

Reactions: 8
Forget her crazy appearance, why is she standing like that and why is she showing her nipple again? Cheap top.
DB34BF81-13D5-489A-9836-BACAC2A22464.jpeg
🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I am sure meme expected all the comments under her last post to praise her amazing Alexa. But many pointed out that it was dangerous, that she didn’tpush herself off far enough or could have fallen on the rope.
MeMe ignored the peasants. Instead she liked the comment that said it is hard to change after being neglected as a child. She is just so hopeless. Every issue MeMe has is her parents’ fault.
i wonder what the real story is. Lala would probably say that as a child MeMe didn’t like to go near the water or was afraid of heights. But according to MeMe, she was neglected.

Attachments

• Sick
Leyla was alone without her kids on the boat.
Now she is on a hike without her children again.

I should again express my admiration for Demetri Xeroulis, if he is alone with both kids! (It won't matter, if his mum is helping out). But i admire Demetri such much for this so Leyla can again have a trip on herself. You remember her trip to Dom.Rep so she cane take drugs??? Sure Leyla deleted her reference picture on instagram to that trip!!!
I dont know how a science teacher can be married to a woman who doesn't believe in science and who puts his children at risk of getting covid. People have discorded over less.

Only good thing that is coming out of this Covid Super-spread event across multiple continents is Alexa getting some time with kids. Let’s hope ICunts doesn’t ruin it for her by making her to be ‘perfect’ for their whatever the duck is wedding vow renewals. I mean I renew my lease and something I buy. Aaaah got it - their marriage is totally a financial proposition. Have we ever seen ‘parenthood’ getting renewed? Let’s re-inact whole birthing to growth tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only good thing that is coming out of this Covid Super-spread event across multiple continents is Alexa getting some time with kids. Let’s hope ICunts doesn’t ruin it for her by making her to be ‘perfect’ for their whatever the duck is wedding vow renewals. I mean I renew my lease and something I buy. Aaaah got it - their marriage is totally a financial proposition. Have we ever seen ‘parenthood’ getting renewed? Let’s re-inact whole birthing to growth tit.
One thing that I don’t understand, what is the urgency of vow renewal in the middle of pandemic? 🤣🤣🤣 They’re both married already, what else do they want to proof? Risking other people lives especially the elderly & kids.

Reactions: 17
Is that Elena next to grandpa?
And is that a tomato salad “cake”? 😂
4DCBE0CA-C2B7-462C-8A9F-69298CEA9910.jpeg
D278B6F5-004C-40FB-8FD7-51698171D06B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forget her crazy appearance, why is she standing like that and why is she showing her nipple again? Cheap top.View attachment 680350 🤢
They look ridiculous.
Hiking in flip flops again. Careful Meems, you don’t want to hurt yourself right before your big day.

So Alex Birukova didn’t come to Positano… they used to gush about their friendship, show off hour long voice memos they would leave for each other… now it is bday wishes for the gram.
Where is Lulu? She earned all the money you’re enjoying, Meme!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There is no sense in celebrating birthday in another country and to call everybody to come?, when these people are from the UK or family, if the first purpose is to see each other?

All in all: I miss gratitude ... like: "Welcome my friends to Capri/Positano".

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.