Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ alright, she HAS to be sending herself these questions just to disprove what she reads here ... ridicolous!
Hahaha so obvious!!! Imagine how their Content Manager must crack herself up when she reads here and debrief the Cons and see Memeā€™s pathetic counterattacks šŸ˜†

Also the Ā« I promise perhapsĀ» šŸ¤Ŗ Meme which one is it?! Promise or / perhaps?! We all know you already have 2368 videos to upload on your to-do list so donā€™t even try..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this not the same appat-hotel they stayed in the last time they were in Miami? That same time they bought for 300$ of food but left so much in the fridge because they eat out all the time. Disgusting filthy nouveau riche seriously

I really don't care weither she's got thick thighs or not. It's her sausage jeans the problem. I really wish she'd hire a stylist, as she clearly has no sense of style. As someone said, it wasn't that she dressed better in the past, her outfits could look quite tacky but she was bubbly, cute and (I thought) photogenic. I always found her style tacky but she was trying to be somewhat trendy. Some of her jeans was such a better fit ! The high waisted boyfriend jeans for a start.
I absolutely hated her peplum top phase, now the sausage jeans phase and chaby not chic dresses phase have been lasting for way too long. She's so irrelevant no good clothing brand will ever send her staple pieces that would spice up her boring AF wardrobe.

Why does she never wear a nice high waisted linen pair of shorts or pants? Why always freaking sausage jeans. Those white ones are particularly horrendous. Soooo so tacky and distasteful. Here she is talking about luxe clothes and quality but she wears the least stylish and fitting outfits.

She's got a figure that would look so great with a ballerina tight wrap top and high pants, or a nice wrap dress. What does she not understand in that her bust is long and legs are short, and therefore low waist sausage jeans do not do her any good.
Hahah agree 100%. You donā€™t wear skinny jeans, exclusively, when your legs are short and fat. Loose trousers would look so much better on her! She has zero taste. Her hair parting in the middle is also awful because the her hair is flat. Side parting would look much better. And shorter hair. Like when she got it cut the first time. Thatā€™s the only time I thought she looked nice.

šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ alright, she HAS to be sending herself these questions just to disprove what she reads here ... ridicolous!
Lol!
I just sent her this question:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dropping in to say the Q&A is one of the worst she ever did. A trainwreck between sending herself compliments, not taking a stand in the war and defending Israel, and saying she already maybe got covid in January 2020 so she's allowed to travel. Zero brain cells found.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does she not realise that you can catch covid again, even if you've already had it?! Clearly lost her common sense when she decided stop taking care of herself šŸ‘€

Reactions: 16
Gosh - so how would she explain that Alex did an antibody test and not her? If they did have doubt she had covid for sure they would have got her tested for their travels.

Reactions: 8
Showing off the ā€˜lose jeansā€™. So much for body acceptance. As long as She can show off - I hustled and thatā€™s why She has it. The ugly stuff such as her hair, thighs, tiny boons and all - accept it as they are.

I do not comment on physical appearance because itā€™s really outside someoneā€™s control. But this MeMe needs to get it together & not pick & chose her ā€˜acceptanceā€™ as per convenience. She has small waist since ever - showing it off right now is opposite of body acceptance.
I can also imagine that the people that follow her for her latest outings as ā€˜body positiveā€™ this story where she shows of how much weight she lost is an enormous trigger..

I also expect the only reason for her to ā€˜workoutā€™ and lose weight has everything to do with the picture Alex shared last christmas with everyone replying if Meme was pregnant and congratulating them.. After that the craziness started.

• Haha
Dropping in to say the Q&A is one of the worst she ever did. A trainwreck between sending herself compliments, not taking a stand in the war and defending Israel, and saying she already maybe got covid in January 2020 so she's allowed to travel. Zero brain cells found.
as someone who had covid and barely survived it, this witch makes me angry and i want to slap her so hard her teeth fall off. she is a deranged idiot. she and her husband should sterilize to stop procreating as they're already ruining one life.

Does she not realise that you can catch covid again, even if you've already had it?! Clearly lost her common sense when she decided stop taking care of herself šŸ‘€
to lose common sense, you should have had it in the first place, which seems highly unlikely. also her sis looks like the lights are on but nobody's home

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
64A9FE1F-37BA-4670-B4B4-959F5CEEAAC9.jpeg

Does this dumb lazy duck realise most mums donā€™t get a chance to take 4 years off to be with their ONLY ONE child? She used to go out for lunch all the time when Alexa was a newborn because Lidiot was there for months and months. Baby at that age shouldnā€™t be left without their only source of food which is breastmilk because MeMe wasnā€™t expressing. Thatā€™s neglect. Not to mention Lidiot is in London all the time or travel with them on every single trip since Alexa was born and sometimes Lala and Nanny Natasha too. Before lockdowns, at least once a week they went out for dinner with just them two. Didnā€™t she make time for herself? It makes me so angry that 99% of mums donā€™t have that privilege but they donā€™t publicly moan ā€œI donā€™t make time for myself or ask for helpā€. Piece of tit she is.

I hope they all catch it again and really suffer. They need it.

Is this not the same appat-hotel they stayed in the last time they were in Miami? That same time they bought for 300$ of food but left so much in the fridge because they eat out all the time. Disgusting filthy nouveau riche seriously

I really don't care weither she's got thick thighs or not. It's her sausage jeans the problem. I really wish she'd hire a stylist, as she clearly has no sense of style. As someone said, it wasn't that she dressed better in the past, her outfits could look quite tacky but she was bubbly, cute and (I thought) photogenic. I always found her style tacky but she was trying to be somewhat trendy. Some of her jeans was such a better fit ! The high waisted boyfriend jeans for a start.
I absolutely hated her peplum top phase, now the sausage jeans phase and chaby not chic dresses phase have been lasting for way too long. She's so irrelevant no good clothing brand will ever send her staple pieces that would spice up her boring AF wardrobe.

Why does she never wear a nice high waisted linen pair of shorts or pants? Why always freaking sausage jeans. Those white ones are particularly horrendous. Soooo so tacky and distasteful. Here she is talking about luxe clothes and quality but she wears the least stylish and fitting outfits.

She's got a figure that would look so great with a ballerina tight wrap top and high pants, or a nice wrap dress. What does she not understand in that her bust is long and legs are short, and therefore low waist sausage jeans do not do her any good.
I agreed she would have looked much better in high waisted culottes with crop tops even. But her ego thinks sausage jeans make her legs slimmer. We shouldnā€™t recommend anything because that slave web manager is sneaking around. How degrading btw to be employed to read gossips and report to the boss. What a crap job. Honestly Iā€™d feel embarrassed if my job description included stroking the bossā€™ ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
as someone short and a little heavy set i wore skinny jeans all the time because i didnt buy my clothes and didnt know better. few years go by and i swear by wide legged jeans, bootcut jeans, culottes and palazzos. meme is a moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually canā€™t with her šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø..... Mimi you can still spread the virus without feeling ill. It is called being asymptomatic, I know you and Alex are too narrow minded & selfish to consider that fact especially as you hate wearing masks because you two are such rebels šŸ™„ no one is impressed by your crappy little holidays in the middle of a pandemic. I actually feel sorry for you, youā€™ve just highlighted to me that money canā€™t buy happiness, you & Alex canā€™t stand to be with each in London so even this desperate attempt of escaping your forced fake relationship even in glamorous exotic locations people see right through your sad life!! Poor Alexa must be bored out her brains, whereā€™s the interaction with kids her own age?! Must be unbearable hanging around those two narcissists all day everyday.
My biggest problem with these two imbeciles is the flaunting of the rule breaks posting it all over Instagram. This is reckless, as a influencer you are encouraging other people to do the same thus spreading the virus even more.
Her Q&Aā€™s on Insta is hilarious so obviously reads here!! šŸ‘‹ pathetic excuse of a woman.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

I think this is when she had Covid in late February. Then Horse Teeth went skiing in Switzerland early March, coming back sick and hiding away in the office. Then lockdown happened in the UK about a couple of weeks after so they ran away to Oxford. Imagine how many people they exposed Covid to during this time? A few friend of mine have had it twice. I canā€™t wait for it to happen to the Icunts.

Reactions: 9
Yes, I remember this video. they are so selfish... he got covid after his trip, she was feeling sick and I wonder how many people could have been infected because of them. šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That Q&A was 100% based off feedback they got from here.

Glad someone brought up fashion options as I was thinking the same. She needs to dress better for her body. Wearing jeans that accentuate her fat legs does no good for her plus makes her look like sheā€™s shopping at markets that sell 8 year old dated styles at a discount.

Alex should gift his wife a personal trainer and a stylist. Thatā€™ll be money well spent and a life he might stop running away from.

Of course we only see a fraction of what they want us to see on social media, but they seem the type who are obsessing over what to post even when theyā€™re not posting, which is why I feel for the kid. I canā€™t imagine how strangely boring it must be to be an only child around 2 adults who love for their online persona. Or to be a child who thinks documenting everything on a phone is what real life is about.

• Heart
ALSO

it was a spiritual travel???

See that:

Sooo.. I just watched it and they talked about how ayahuasca had impacted them! :eek: Oh Leyla, how about just going the route of normal therapy first? Btw, her answer is that she realized that everything she needs/needed is within her. Elena looked deranged.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sooo.. I just watched it and they talked about how ayahuasca had impacted them! :eek: Oh Leyla, how about just going the route of normal therapy first? Btw, her answer is that she realized that everything she needs/needed is within her. Elena looked deranged.
Those drugs Alex spoke about???
Whatā€™s that?? ā€œI donā€™t even drink alcohol but take drugs from time to time???ā€ Those sisters are really ill. Leyla and Elena. I mean. They have kids! What do they tell them? I go taking drugs in an other country but hey, we are consciously taking it???

obviously Alex isnā€™t experimenting it. Neither Mimi. I canā€™t imagine Dimitri was taking part in that drugs party?

I mean, I believe in healing with your ancestors. Islamic, Asian and Russian cultures are full of them. Why traveling from one continent to another and taking drugs?

Leyla seems really high on that video. First I thought she canā€™t speak russian !

ā€”-

Imagine, Mimi is babysitting Andriana and Andreas, and Leyla is taking drugs. Lidia is babysitting Kids of Elena!?

Lidia is a ā€œfollowerā€ accepting anything their kids do or demand, because she is dependent on Alex and Elena paying her trips...

Only bad children urge their mother in that way.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I didnā€™t even realise Elenaā€™s husband was there too. 6 days? šŸ˜®

7C38C490-CA8D-4FFF-BA8E-B1AD6777CEA0.jpeg
DFDE7A9F-AC1A-4BB2-ADC9-672C866FF3FB.jpeg

Reactions: 2
One of the saddest thing with them is the way they treat their 5 year old... They want her to behave like a 16 year old young lady and completely ignore the fact that she is a YOUNG CHILD. She should be running around, making friends, get her clothes dirty for heavens sake... My boy is 6 month younger that her and he thrives in nursery. Most kids are incredibly social and they actually need to be around other kids... Going on stupid walks every day, hopping from one plane to another may seem "amazing", but that poor girl will have no idea how to interact with other people...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.