Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they not getting caught for all this travel. Not to be a Karen but ...... could report this anywhere? I don’t live in England so not sure who it is working there on terms of reporting and fining.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Showing off the ‘lose jeans’. So much for body acceptance. As long as She can show off - I hustled and that’s why She has it. The ugly stuff such as her hair, thighs, tiny boons and all - accept it as they are.

I do not comment on physical appearance because it’s really outside someone’s control. But this MeMe needs to get it together & not pick & chose her ‘acceptance’ as per convenience. She has small waist since ever - showing it off right now is opposite of body acceptance.

Reactions: 13
I'm shocked that they're in NYC. What happened to Miami?? They won't be able to get away with not wearing masks there.

Would looove to hear their justification for going to NYC. We need a way to report them.. or at the very least I hope someone makes an exposé video about their pandemic travel. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Please, Miss Content Manager, ask your lazy boss to get her content proofread!! That would include her next « bestseller » book indeed 🤣

Might be that they made Meme director of Unintelligent change because of Grandpa’s fishy business with the russian nouveau-riche mafia! Grateful much for your teeth, Alex?!

Also Meme is definitely NOT grateful for the seaweed 😄😄 After Alex, now she mentions it. Serves you well for jetting around and then complain about climate change effects!!
Meme, stop whining and get creative!! Maybe you can start a 30 days (or 1..) seaweed juice challenge. Or encapsulate it and sell it online to your beautiful friends..

As for Alexa, don’t worry there is no private tutor money can’t buy.. or maybe when they realize the value of proper instruction they’ll sneak their brat into an expensive school the Lori Laughlin way..
Oh please tell me more about the Lori Laughlin story...

Reactions: 2
Oh please tell me more about the Lori Laughlin story...
they were caught bribing like 500k usd to get their daughters in usc and they did it illegally btw. like i know donations and buildings work but they like bribed the inside people through some guy (sorry i dont remember their name) so the institution didnt get the money. they are now in jail.

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling they'll be going to Toronto from New York.
However... they would need to quarantine for 14 days...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s hope those dumpy shorts are too big now as well and we don’t have to see them again. Could we be that lucky?

There are those blue beds again. They were not in Alex’s stories and he showed both bedrooms. They must have brought someone else with them. Who is the lucky investor? Is it nanny Lydia? Leyla? Whoever it is, they are hiding them.
She borrowed the jeans from Lidiot, probably 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling they'll be going to Toronto from New York.
However... they would need to quarantine for 14 days...
That is the law but no one is enforcing it so they can, and Im sure they will, just get away with it as always

• Sad
Now his upper lip is twitching 🤪😜. You can see it, before he starts speaking. He really needs to see a doctor (you know what a doctor is?? Someone who went to a university and actually passed it, then he/she uses knowledge to help sick people like you and your fat wife and disgusting child).
DEDE69DB-11A1-4B18-A986-19D5E7FDFAAA.jpeg

What was she talking about in that “my jeans don’t fit” clip. She still looks fat. Fat and short 😂😂:

CB3EEC1F-B4DF-4FA6-9D33-E146760ABB4F.jpeg

C780F986-AA8A-417D-90E5-43DE7F3A238E.jpeg

0AB47AFD-C09B-4FB7-8809-C7B7B21089A9.jpeg

2804B21D-DC4C-40D9-966A-D0DEB2CB034D.jpeg

Such a miserable couple 🤪😜😂:
AB22C864-43F7-4C27-8D43-D98F76F06A04.jpeg
C97A8B8F-9103-42AF-86C4-21CC5ACD5EE4.jpeg

• Haha
THEY NEED TO GET CAUGHT. They are from uk and traveling to New York. Also not vaccinated so they should be in quarantine but clearly not following the rules. What a sneaky ass human.
they were probably able to get around it because they’ve been out of the UK for more than 14 days and Mexico or the D.R. don’t seem to be on the list.

Also, what kind of an asshole posts an additional empty room just to show off their wealth? Or are they staying there until mother dearest joins them to babysit the unwanted companion that is Alexa? Move to Miami then, asshole! You don’t deserve London of which you’ve seen just your one neighbourhood. Never once ventured to East London or any other part of the city.
Is this not the same appat-hotel they stayed in the last time they were in Miami? That same time they bought for 300$ of food but left so much in the fridge because they eat out all the time. Disgusting filthy nouveau riche seriously

I really don't care weither she's got thick thighs or not. It's her sausage jeans the problem. I really wish she'd hire a stylist, as she clearly has no sense of style. As someone said, it wasn't that she dressed better in the past, her outfits could look quite tacky but she was bubbly, cute and (I thought) photogenic. I always found her style tacky but she was trying to be somewhat trendy. Some of her jeans was such a better fit ! The high waisted boyfriend jeans for a start.
I absolutely hated her peplum top phase, now the sausage jeans phase and chaby not chic dresses phase have been lasting for way too long. She's so irrelevant no good clothing brand will ever send her staple pieces that would spice up her boring AF wardrobe.

Why does she never wear a nice high waisted linen pair of shorts or pants? Why always freaking sausage jeans. Those white ones are particularly horrendous. Soooo so tacky and distasteful. Here she is talking about luxe clothes and quality but she wears the least stylish and fitting outfits.

She's got a figure that would look so great with a ballerina tight wrap top and high pants, or a nice wrap dress. What does she not understand in that her bust is long and legs are short, and therefore low waist sausage jeans do not do her any good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah her thick thighs will not fit, the old lady has much skinnier thighs than her 😂😂.
Haha!
I think she lost weight because she is not cooking anymore now that they are on a holiday... eh business trip. So no more endless liters of oil in which she normally cooks.

Now his upper lip is twitching 🤪😜. You can see it, before he starts speaking. He really needs to see a doctor (you know what a doctor is?? Someone who went to a university and actually passed it, then he/she uses knowledge to help sick people like you and your fat wife and disgusting child).
View attachment 572044

What was she talking about in that “my jeans don’t fit” clip. She still looks fat. Fat and short 😂😂:

View attachment 572047
View attachment 572048
View attachment 572050
View attachment 572052

Such a miserable couple 🤪😜😂:
View attachment 572068 View attachment 572069
I don’t like these people one bit but Mimi is hardly ‘fat’ - not everyone is built in the same way body wise. Alexa is only 4, she doesn’t get a choice or say in anything her parents decide for her, so my question is what makes her (as a 4 year old) disgusting?

• Haha
their route
09.04.2021 - from London TO Mexico
??? - from Mexico TO Cancun->Tulum
17.04.2021 - from Tulum TO Dom. REP.-> Punta Cana
09.05.2021 - from Punta Cana TO Miami

12.05.2021 - from Miami to NYC

It’s really dangerous by the way to show off where you stay.

id didn’t take me long to suggest that they are maybe staying at hotel like Andaz 5th Avenue - a concept by Hyatt.

therefore no pictures of big rooms 😂

Also interesting: Natashunko (nanny and housekeeper of Alexa) is again in London.
Is Natasha living in London and therefore ikonns traveling? As ikonns stayed in London, Natasha was traveling a LOT!

ALSO

it was a spiritual travel???

See that:

Last edited:
  • Wow
their route
09.04.2021 - from London TO Mexico
??? - from Mexico TO Cancun->Tulum
17.04.2021 - from Tulum TO Dom. REP.-> Punta Cana
09.05.2021 - from Punta Cana TO Miami

12.05.2021 - from Miami to NYC
All routes taken by plane, and they've been using huge cars. Such eco-warriors... #avoidsingleuseplasticatallcost

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.