Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please, Miss Content Manager, ask your lazy boss to get her content proofread!! That would include her next « bestseller » book indeed 🤣

Might be that they made Meme director of Unintelligent change because of Grandpa’s fishy business with the russian nouveau-riche mafia! Grateful much for your teeth, Alex?!

Also Meme is definitely NOT grateful for the seaweed 😄😄 After Alex, now she mentions it. Serves you well for jetting around and then complain about climate change effects!!
Meme, stop whining and get creative!! Maybe you can start a 30 days (or 1..) seaweed juice challenge. Or encapsulate it and sell it online to your beautiful friends..

As for Alexa, don’t worry there is no private tutor money can’t buy.. or maybe when they realize the value of proper instruction they’ll sneak their brat into an expensive school the Lori Laughlin way..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But, why isn’t MeMe grateful for her thunder thighs? Or those legs? I mean she does work them like a champ on her leg day stories.

Speaking of, MeMe hasn’t worked out since landing in Miami! Someone teach her the value of consistency. Everything is a yo-yo with them.

Anyone see Alex run to see his first ever cruise ship so he could share it on the gram? Poor Alexa was getting dragged so daddy could gram his first cruise ship. I mean, which one is the kid?!

Gotta give the girl of gratitude…

Okay I died when I saw what she was grateful for. Ngl my mother would be grateful for her children being healthy before she’s grateful for anything about her self or her body, and she turned out alright still living her best life. So just saying.
Might be that they made Meme director of Unintelligent change because of Grandpa’s fishy business with the russian nouveau-riche mafia! Grateful much for your teeth, Alex?!

😳

Also Meme is definitely NOT grateful for the seaweed 😄😄 After Alex, now she mentions it. Serves you well for jetting around and then complain about climate change effects!!
Meme, stop whining and get creative!! Maybe you can start a 30 days (or 1..) seaweed juice challenge. Or encapsulate it and sell it online to your beautiful friends..
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Again they are using a poor immigrant/dodge immigrant, never white people or at least some with proper academic life 😜🤪. It is because white people are looking down to them 😂😂.
I wonder how does it feel?? Not being liked by people you’re so keen on accepting you 🤪😂😜.

E4F00A8F-0938-478C-ACA0-04D6BC0D1C07.jpeg

Reactions: 4
For people who love to quote and copy the likes of Robin Sharma, Tony Robbins, Paulo Coelho etc, they really aren’t too content with what they have and where they are in life.

Alex spends every moment in a new location chasing the next location.
In London, he wanted to travel.
In Mexico & DR, he moaned about not being able to travel and places he wanted to go next.
Now in Miami and he’s already chasing the next one.

For people who spew words like gratitude, they don’t have much for anything they have.

Always chasing the next thing, never content with where they are and what they have. So much for living in the moment.

They live for the gram and the next high.
Everything else is “for sale you losers”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe Alex just posted this of Mimi 😂
Also, what kind of an asshole posts an additional empty room just to show off their wealth? Or are they staying there until mother dearest joins them to babysit the unwanted companion that is Alexa? Move to Miami then, asshole! You don’t deserve London of which you’ve seen just your one neighbourhood. Never once ventured to East London or any other part of the city.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems like Alex reads here and wanted to make a point that they are not in a single hotel room. Who does that? Poor him to still have at the age of 34 to brag like an insecure teenager full of hormones.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems like Alex reads here and wanted to make a point that they are not in a single hotel room. Who does that? Poor him to still have at the age of 34 to brag like an insecure teenager full of hormones.
I thought the exact same thing!! 🙄

Also by posting unflattering pics or videos of Meme he hopes she will be shamed and quit the boho style and come back to her sophisticated old self! He probably wants her to shower more than once a week as well - in the meantime he makes sure she stays in the extra room!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
All I want to say on Alex’s Tulum or Mykonos poll question is - that’s the point ICons, all the places you go are the same. They lived in luxury resort in Tulum, not enough, they lived in Luxury resort in DR ( yep, resort - not with the family) not enough, and now they are in high - rise Miami ocean front - not enough either). What are you really looking for? Whatever you guys are looking for you are not going to find it in your so called - ‘jet-setter’ life.

Reactions: 11
The room when they first arrived had bluish beds... side by side. Maybe it was a different hotel all together. They didn’t mention it of course or why they decided to move.
Now he is showing off this one.
He is just so pathetic.

The room when they first arrived had bluish beds... side by side. Maybe it was a different hotel all together. They didn’t mention it of course or why they decided to move.
Now he is showing off this one.
He is just so pathetic.
It’s as if his life would otherwise be worthless if he didn’t stay in a top hotel and couldn’t show off about it. How does anyone find this attractive? Also, I am curious about those property viewings to show the UK authorities their trip to Miami was essential!

• Haha
Well, investing in Miami would be a dumb choice or a very cynical one: https://e360.yale.edu/features/as-miami-keeps-building-rising-seas-deepen-its-social-divide

From the article "That’s because the high-end market’s “resilience” in the face of climate change is buoyed by its clientele — the international elite. For them, Miami real estate functions more like a commodities market than a housing market, a place for people to park their wealth, sometimes ill-gotten. This kind of investing results in rates of absentee ownership in the Miami condo market of more than 50 percent, meaning many owners are not in Miami-Dade often enough to experience the regular “king tide” flooding. And if their investments go south because of sea level rise, many of these property owners can simply shrug off those losses. "

But who cares - for Alex Miami is the city of freedom.

Reactions: 2
25603325-AF27-4D10-A7E9-154C8BCD1E57.jpeg

E8CF65A6-477C-4564-9623-897A19B4E3FA.jpeg

MeMe just gets more rough and rough. You would never be able to tell she lives the ‘high’ life - no housework, hardly cooking now she’s on a ‘business’ trip, babysitting MIL hidden behind the background and only working. Does she even brush or wash her hair anymore? Tits are hanging out in restaurant, not that there’s much to see but well... I can smell her from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 571151
View attachment 571152
MeMe just gets more rough and rough. You would never be able to tell she lives the ‘high’ life - no housework, hardly cooking now she’s on a ‘business’ trip, babysitting MIL hidden behind the background and only working. Does she even brush or wash her hair anymore? Tits are hanging out in restaurant, not that there’s much to see but well... I can smell her from here.
Lol! They’re in New York now. The seaweed must have been just too much to bear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't belive they're traveling to so many different locations under the pretense of business and no one has caught up with them. Wtf? Also how sad is that Alexa spends so much time going from place to place without a steady home. She can't build a routine, make steady connections with people her own age outside the family and build a sense of identity. God forbid they begin homeschooling her next year because she'll be screwed socially and intellectually.

• Angry
Ohh they are not investing anywhere, forget Miami it’s outside their budget. Miami is filthy rich person investment paradise. ICons might be rich but they are not filthy rich. They can only afford to live in the rich area only renting or airbnb. I am sure they write it off as business expense. And if they are investing in real estate - they are the biggest fools right now.

They are in New York? But that’s a communist state. Aren’t they the Instagram environment crusaders? It was noted that less traveling decreases pollution - she herself posted that when the COVID-19 wasn’t affecting them. And look at them now.

• Haha
CDF55724-BADB-43FC-8D1A-95CEC81D8B2D.jpeg

Haha she’s telling us her fake workout works?!! Oh witch them jeans just about fit your thighs. Come on quick, web manager slave tell your boss to get a new pair of sausage jeans that look half decent!

C5CFAF3C-FC2A-4C82-A677-B4F40EA4CD38.jpeg

Alexa desperately wants attention but mummy dearest ain’t finished with selfies yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s hope those dumpy shorts are too big now as well and we don’t have to see them again. Could we be that lucky?

There are those blue beds again. They were not in Alex’s stories and he showed both bedrooms. They must have brought someone else with them. Who is the lucky investor? Is it nanny Lydia? Leyla? Whoever it is, they are hiding them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Came to here to say a few things, but you guys beat me to it haha 😆

Definitely MeMe trying to tell us her workouts worked.

Mimi: Watch seaspiracy.
Alex: sushi after one month

Alex: look at my mansion, look at this room, oh and this room, oh and this room. Oh look, another room!
Mimi: Let me show you how loose my jeans are tattlers, coz my workouts work you b*tches and yes this is the same bedroom you saw when we first arrived where we’re all crammed in one bedroom, and yes look, this is my carry on packed for ONE MONTH of travel.

Lol for all you know, Alex booked a suite for photos and fruit 😂😂😂 or someone is the studio with blue headboards child minding.

All we see is her working out her legs, but showing off her waist??? I don’t get it. Leg days target just the waist? Dang! Been doing my workouts all wrong!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.