Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hahahahhaha I’m dying here🤣🤣🤣🤣

Which one of you “my beautiful friends, my favorite humans”, my awesome tattlers left this comment ?

😂 So powerful. Lol at the #ungratefuljournal 🤣🤣🤣
C89BD88D-BFAF-48F4-9DC3-9C694389AFC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Char4649

VIP Member
I reckon they'll go to part of Italy they've never been before because they're such world travellers...

Placing all bets now for Positano x

Waiter/shop keeper: 'Excuse me, mask or no entry'

Alex: I am not wearing a mask, do you know who I am??

*shows ID*
Screenshot_20210416-153218_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello, I am new here. I follow Mimi since 2015. And I'm so shocked by her development. My boyfriend always disleked her because of her fake life and the perfection she is showin on youtube and instagram. Now I can totally feel his point. I started to question her more when she got Alexa (cause of the thing with the C-section).
Yesterday the post with the airpods was too much for me. How can an adult woman share a post from an instagram page that obviously is posting fake news and conspirancy theories and even declares the existence of climate change. And Mimi always pretends to be the british Greta Thunberg lol. So why she doesn't do a background check? (Alex and her alwasy saying 'do your research'). I don't get why Mimi won't believe in science (Covid) but believes a random stranger on the internet? Why?
Looking back she always was a little bit weird but now she is going mental. 🙈🙈

Sorry I have to add something.
This post also made me very angry (you maybe already talked about in the past):

Screenshot_20210428-093309.jpg

She is only on instagram the whole day. How can she put young eople down for being on tik tok. (And also this whole demonstation against covid rules while she was on the beach in DR).

And one thing I thought yesterday because of this post:
Screenshot_20210602-085818.jpg
They had a long travel in mexico and DR. I mean you cand do what ever your like. But traveling this much durign a pandemic, show off and then talking about climate bla bla... She is so hypocritical.

Your fucking wood fork and knife won`t rescue this planet alone. To say it in her own words: Do your research woman!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

blue_violet

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210511_204614.jpg

Bitch, that's Spanish, not Italian. 🤦‍♀️ Can't believe the stupidity. Looking forward to see their reaction when they'll have to wear a mask in public places all the time in Positano since it's mandatory.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

mounaa21

Même has to be the least creative person on the universe, she started as a stylist but has been wearing skinny jeans for the past decade, despite it being the worst fit on her trunk legs, she has been living in the exact same decor since they left Canada, she cooks the same food every single day yet published a cooking book, she goes out every single day to do exactly the same activities ( park, twirl, post a flower pic) and she publishes the same book every 2 years just updating the title. It might as well be “feel gratitude for your shit life and comfort yourself by watching my wonderful endless holidays you helped sponsor” but hey don’t you worry, the taxes I pay on the money you provide helps save your life at the NHS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

youzername

New to Tattle & this thread. Gosh you guys, I’ve lost sleep catching up on all these threads. Can’t believe I’ve made it to the end!

I discovered Leyla and Mimi in their early Luxy days, Pre Instagram on Twitter. Always wondered why one was named Mimi and the other leyla. Thanks to you guys I learned she’s called Mehri.

Now that I’m caught up, let’s not forget how Mimi would cut Leyla off in all of their videos together. How Leyla mysteriously wasn’t part of Luxy, had a falling out with Alex & Mimi and literally went off the rails. Anyone remember the IG account that she said got hacked where she was in a hotel room eating gluten/bread? It was the few firsts of bonkers after her stint in LA.

To Mimi. Let’s not forget that pre-Alexa she wouldn’t give the time of day to her MIL Lidia. Lidia would hide in the b/g of pics almost afraid of Mimi. Alex & Lidia would have lunch dinner dates but no Mimi. Mimi for as long as I remember kept blaming her moms parenting styles and her dads. She had some issues with it-them. Fast forward post Alexa, mom and MIL get showered with trips, compliments, face time on social media.

Right after having Alexa, Mimi & Alex must have had a falling out he f’d off to Canada without her and posting on Instagram as they do, but she didn’t like a single one of his pics. To me I thought odd being that they preached how they’re always together and living and working 247 with each other is amaze.

Mimi body. Girl, you need to eat some protein, work out like you mean it. She’s not the only pear in the world, yet the rest of us are open to information about what works for our bodies and what doesn’t. Her diet and her leg days followed by leg days aren’t it. Just coz you see leg day trending on the gram doesn’t make you a leg day expert. Your workouts are failing you and it shows. Put some effort into it.

LOL @ man boobs today. First, grown smart business self respecting men don’t act like that in public or in private. Second, Mimi is too daft to see that what Alex means is that he’s into the chesty look.

Mimi use your phone for intelligent reasons. Thanks for the laughs, but you’re just dumbing yourself down even further with the not even good enough for DVD content you’re putting out.

The stars must have aligned that every one of these hippys decided to end up in DR for business. [rolling my eyes]

Is there a thread on Leyla? She’s kinda crazy, but comes off as a better mom for sure & is more in tune with reality. Wasn’t the Toronto house her investment? Hope she finds herself. As for D X, I’m certain I’d watched a video years ago where he went off on a meditation trip or something alike to the woods. So certain he Was into that long before Leyla‘a current state.

That’s all for now ciao!
keep ‘em coming

Siri, add cringe emoji:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

blue_violet

Chatty Member
Why is Alex complaining about rain in London when he's on a plane to the south of Italy? he just can't shut up, ungrateful brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

NaomiS

VIP Member
1DDEB728-FF12-41BE-BB22-EF5BAC8DD210.jpeg

DD295A68-7A79-44CA-B459-D235E17FAA34.jpeg

FB6D2B0A-C6B3-4C6B-9B6B-36418A2C9755.jpeg

8EBEF9C5-9F25-4B13-A9DD-C033937CB939.jpeg

046C393A-4356-4AA4-AB6C-AC6DF9D8372F.jpeg

7048EF64-66E4-458C-9040-F31F1BF837DE.jpeg

ABCA7953-70B1-4B08-B79E-9FD28DE1BDEF.jpeg

Their mate Brian Rose is running for the Mayor of London???? It’s Mayor of London, MeMe you dumb fuck not Mayor in London. This is one of the most important jobs in the country. It’s not a fancy dress party. He’s a bloody clown. His campaign looks like another conspiracy video with lots of stock video clips. He portrays himself as a ‘Superman’ in the video. Does he think British people will warm up to him? And he wants to make London a ‘world class city again’. It’s already a world class city you wally!

• Sick
  • Haha

riga

It's disgusting. She's talking about visiting an orphanage like it's a zoo or an amusement park or museum and it's something she can be excited about.
My sister-in-law passed away when my goddaughters were 3.5 years and 8 months old. It's been 11 years and they are lucky enough to have a family like ours, they have a stepmom, we love them to the moon and back, but still can't (and don't want to) fill their mommy's place. I can't even imagine how hard it is for those who don't have a solid background.

Many of us are volunteers at several organizations, places, yet we don't post about it, because the whole purpose is help in silence, not showing off.
She gives a bar of chocolate to someone for the first time in 34 years and she calls it charity work.

I get it, selling her own daughter on social media isn't enough now, so she needed to take it to the next level. Probably losing too many followers and getting many negative comments about their vacation, so she needed an extravagant move to 'balance it'.

• Heart

Tamzam

Honestly, I’m done with them. It’s one thing to travel and show your boring travel pictures to the world. It’s completely different thing to deny that Covid - 19 exists. Not only the deny it’s existence in name of ‘fear’ they are also putting out all conspiracies & are anti- maskers. If you don’t want to share anything positive, why share something so negative. In India - where I’ve friends and family and we at this time know some one who died, & everyone we knows have some one succumbing to this horrible disease, it’s cruelty.

Over here, we are struggling to figure out a way to make people’s life India a little but safer by sending stuff - by donating & doing every little thing we can. People are traveling to India to attend funerals & these people are carrying supplies so that someone else’s life can be saved. And these ICunts are using their platform for spreading mis-information.

They are pure evil & the worst kind who on the outside are all lovey-dovey but if look closer are satanic. I hope they suffer as much their messaging is making suffer other people around the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
I’m curious to know when these gadabouts plan to return to London. If it’s any time in the next few weeks or even months, they’ll have to quarantine. And I just bet they won’t - not in summer in London. If I do spot them in the garden I would not hesitate to inform the garden committee and let them take the appropriate action- hopefully they would get banned! I wouldn’t report anyone else but they are just the absolute pits.
On another note, I can’t believe they are keeping Alexa out of nursery for so long. How is she going to learn to be ready for school in September (if she goes?) And what happened to all that ballet they were trying to force upon her? They are so fickle and think only of themselves.

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
I really don't understand what their issue is with COVID in the UK. What is this 'how things progress in the UK' shit about?

Restrictions;
• No home visitors indoors unless exceptions or bubble - they've already had guests over

• Only 6 people in a garden or meet up in public - they literally live in the park and have met up with their stalker.

• Eat outside only or take away (No indoor meeting yet) - they get takeaway but Alex is missing his non-business meetings in Cafes to look European but looks like a twat.

• Wear a mask in shops/public transport - they clearly don't do this anyway

• No Hotel stays - never seen them stay in a hotel in the UK

• No Holidays abroad - they've already found a loophole

I mean, they need to get a grip and grow the fuck up. They're acting like someone has taken their biscuit away at the age of 2.

I've said it before, they're making a massive deal about Covid is ruining their lives and they're so outraged by it. Which is an excellent distraction from the real problem which is THEIR MARRIAGE. Covid = Marriage. They're not happy about it, it's making them miserable, they're both confined to their flat as their lives apart from a flower walk which is fucking dull.

They're using the pandemic to deflect from themselves because their marriage, parenting and business is failing.

Massive. Failures.

• Heart

Clem

Meme be like : “we lost people but they were old anyway so we don’t care..”
how on earth is late 60’s old?! Aren’t their parents in their 60’s?
All these people who are against the measures taken to contain the virus , have one thing in common : they think different lives have different value..
If « older » people and people with « pre-existing health conditions » die it’s ok - they are second-class citizens anyway..
you are severely ill or die from covid?! YOUR bad.. you just had to be more grateful or eat more organic food!
Mind you, if one of them die they will embrace it, like they were not worthy enough to live so it’s ok..
it’s called EUGENICS and nazis made it famous!

My grand-parents died very old and no, we weren’t ready to see them die even a year early.. and being on a hospital bed or dying lonely without any support or visitors, is the most terrible thing for both sick people and those who survive them..

So keep throwing in your stupid statistics! Reality is different! Humans are not numbers! Stop preaching love when you are the most egocentric people ever!

Influenzas created the religion of self-love and now, there’s no more love left for others.. Sad.

Attachments

• Heart

Stetslug

that woman has no shame!! She couldn’t possibly just donate to the orphanage out of the goodness of her own heart no.. she has to drag those 2 littles girls along with her like she’s Angelina Jolie. Who does she think she is?!! And to not wear a mask exposing those orphans to her disgusting germs. She is a vile woman, complete narcissist. Then she has to post about it on social media 🤮 Mimi we see through what you’re doing your popularity is going down the drain, you have completely ignored your followers who are outraged by your ignorance of covid. But donating gourmet biscuits to an orphanage in a country you are putting peoples lives at risks for you deserve to lose your followers despicable woman!!!
this is what she reminds me of...
121F8502-7AE3-4CD6-9608-CE9DF6A070D4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick

NaomiS

VIP Member
64A9FE1F-37BA-4670-B4B4-959F5CEEAAC9.jpeg

Does this dumb lazy fuck realise most mums don’t get a chance to take 4 years off to be with their ONLY ONE child? She used to go out for lunch all the time when Alexa was a newborn because Lidiot was there for months and months. Baby at that age shouldn’t be left without their only source of food which is breastmilk because MeMe wasn’t expressing. That’s neglect. Not to mention Lidiot is in London all the time or travel with them on every single trip since Alexa was born and sometimes Lala and Nanny Natasha too. Before lockdowns, at least once a week they went out for dinner with just them two. Didn’t she make time for herself? It makes me so angry that 99% of mums don’t have that privilege but they don’t publicly moan “I don’t make time for myself or ask for help”. Piece of shit she is.

Does she not realise that you can catch covid again, even if you've already had it?! Clearly lost her common sense when she decided stop taking care of herself 👀
I hope they all catch it again and really suffer. They need it.

Is this not the same appat-hotel they stayed in the last time they were in Miami? That same time they bought for 300$ of food but left so much in the fridge because they eat out all the time. Disgusting filthy nouveau riche seriously

I really don't care weither she's got thick thighs or not. It's her sausage jeans the problem. I really wish she'd hire a stylist, as she clearly has no sense of style. As someone said, it wasn't that she dressed better in the past, her outfits could look quite tacky but she was bubbly, cute and (I thought) photogenic. I always found her style tacky but she was trying to be somewhat trendy. Some of her jeans was such a better fit ! The high waisted boyfriend jeans for a start.
I absolutely hated her peplum top phase, now the sausage jeans phase and chaby not chic dresses phase have been lasting for way too long. She's so irrelevant no good clothing brand will ever send her staple pieces that would spice up her boring AF wardrobe.

Why does she never wear a nice high waisted linen pair of shorts or pants? Why always freaking sausage jeans. Those white ones are particularly horrendous. Soooo so tacky and distasteful. Here she is talking about luxe clothes and quality but she wears the least stylish and fitting outfits.

She's got a figure that would look so great with a ballerina tight wrap top and high pants, or a nice wrap dress. What does she not understand in that her bust is long and legs are short, and therefore low waist sausage jeans do not do her any good.
I agreed she would have looked much better in high waisted culottes with crop tops even. But her ego thinks sausage jeans make her legs slimmer. We shouldn’t recommend anything because that slave web manager is sneaking around. How degrading btw to be employed to read gossips and report to the boss. What a crap job. Honestly I’d feel embarrassed if my job description included stroking the boss’ ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Still no ICons?
I would be so grateful if they were arrested for breaking the law sitting in lockup somewhere. One can dream 💭
1A87C5FE-F096-47D3-B438-E5D2C1F37F4E.jpeg

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Hahahahaha hahahah I hope this is what’s happening!!!!

It’s all so dodgy when all of them have disappeared except from one repost from Unintelligent Change yesterday from Alex. Even Lala‘a kept low profile the last couple of days. She’s probably on a flight to Positano.

Why’s someone who declares not wearing a wedding ring is being a feminist is so fixated on a vow renewal? Remember MeMe - it’s like Alexa. No one actually cares a random kid on Instagram does something. She only wants to have this vow renewal to have new photos to post for a few more years because her look on her actual wedding is so dated and her dress looks cheap. As for Horse Teeth, it’s for him to show off his imaginary abundance of $$$$$$.
I don't know anyone who has done a vow renewal but from what I see on reality tv it always seems to happen asd a last ditch attempt to salvage the marriage before a breakup :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Onetwofour

VIP Member
To be honest it kills me to see them not giving a shit and travel anyway to Italy. It took so much efforts from everybody to get a decent situation in Europe. It's very selfish but I just want to enjoy my summer without worrying about fucking delta variant and possible wave this autumn. It feels so good to live again a much more normal life.

I understand situation is complicated for British people and I have nothing against them but seeing those two assholes rushing from the UK to the european continent after spending the last months comparing it to a dictatorship, with no will to follow any rules and who did no effort to contain the pandemia this last year - that infuriates me.

Why they cannot fuck off to Texas or some place like this. I already see them moaning about restrictions in Europe.

• Heart