Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truth be told, Alex has always sucked up to people. He even sucked up to Gary V and ended up on one of his Instagram videos, so not surprised. Probably wanted to be quoted in Gary’s book which didn’t happen.

His latest suck up is the guy in the screenshot he wanted to send the kids book too. FYI recall the ex Luxy assistant turned ceo turned ex ceo who left Luxy recently? She’s gone on to be CEO of girl boss which I believe was acquired by Alex’s new suck up (top, screenshot)
Not so coincidental if u ask me!

Nothing about Alex’s schemes surprise me. That podcast of theirs, it’s just another way to get people they suck up to to notice them.

He probably took the upwork advice and has since hired someone on there to write and edit Mimi’s books 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This ugly twerp is so up is own arse, so arrogant. Regarding the pub landlord kicking Keir Starmer out of his pub is nothing to do with having a party. He’s just a fake politician.

comments on his equally twatty mate Brian Rose losing the London mayoral election are shocking. London people are all clowns for voting Khan again just for knife crimes alone. But they’re not all clowns for not voting Brian. How’s the actual clown here wearing a cheap ugly suit trying to gain some sort of fame by jumping into the election? He just wanted to promote his scamming course. And what does Alex know about British politics??? He’s been British for a min, all done by sticking around long enough because America doesn’t want him and his thick thigh dumb wife.

I used to get lots of work through Upwork and most of them are cheap skates. Alex will start hiring from there getting freelancers from countries where an hourly rate is a dollar. He’s a real penny pincher when it comes to paying employees. But will pay ridiculous money for his overhyped chocolate and grandpa glasses. bleep.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Genuine question: Why haven’t Alex and MeMe called out Bill Gates? Conspiracists believe he’s behind it all. Why? He’s morally corrupted through and through.

Reactions: 2
Genuine question: Why haven’t Alex and MeMe called out Bill Gates? Conspiracists believe he’s behind it all. Why? He’s morally corrupted through and through.
They probably have some unrealistic dream of working with him or something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are for sure in Toronto right now. Suddenly no "morning view" shots, no stupid building pics, no flowers. 😂
In MeMe's pic where she asked for questions, it looked like she was in sitting in a plane seat, and it also makes sense that she would ask for questions then to entertain herself.

Lala is posting a pic of a huge plate of baked things. Surely, it's not just for her and her husband.

Reactions: 9
One of the saddest thing with them is the way they treat their 5 year old... They want her to behave like a 16 year old young lady and completely ignore the fact that she is a YOUNG CHILD. She should be running around, making friends, get her clothes dirty for heavens sake... My boy is 6 month younger that her and he thrives in nursery. Most kids are incredibly social and they actually need to be around other kids... Going on stupid walks every day, hopping from one plane to another may seem "amazing", but that poor girl will have no idea how to interact with other people...
Absolutely agree, and it is a brainwashing technique so controlling her will be easy in the future. She will never develop a mind of her self. She will always and forever be running around trying to please them to no avail.

Reactions: 7
One of the saddest thing with them is the way they treat their 5 year old... They want her to behave like a 16 year old young lady and completely ignore the fact that she is a YOUNG CHILD. She should be running around, making friends, get her clothes dirty for heavens sake... My boy is 6 month younger that her and he thrives in nursery. Most kids are incredibly social and they actually need to be around other kids... Going on stupid walks every day, hopping from one plane to another may seem "amazing", but that poor girl will have no idea how to interact with other people...
So true. And Alexa is only 4! She has missed out on close to a year of nursery thanks to all of their travelling antics. I notice it when I see Alexa in Onslow square - she doesn’t interact with the other kids ( and there are many around her age).
they are so shady with their 2 week ‘detox’...just beyond fake

Reactions: 11
So true. And Alexa is only 4! She has missed out on close to a year of nursery thanks to all of their travelling antics. I notice it when I see Alexa in Onslow square - she doesn’t interact with the other kids ( and there are many around her age).
They don’t want her around other kids so she won’t spill the beans on what really happening in their creepy home 😂😜🤪.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is so sad for Alexa. Kids generally emulate behavior of people around them starting with the closer ones. The ICons are socially inept, & incapable of making friends and come across as stando-offish & so is she, it’s so sad, all that money and no real friends for a small child. All of their relationships including their own is for social media- what kind of life is this, that’s why all the need for detox.

Reactions: 4
"handheld devices should be banned for children under 12" unless your child is your personal photographer and you can brag on Instagram that your photo is "taken by Alexa" the next Annie Leibovitz?
Oh I just love it when they go on these “FAKE DETOX,” so we don’t see their ugly faces. Especially that child of them 🤢🤢. It made the day so good and positive and I am grateful for that 😂😜🤪.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmm.. so who will slip up first to reveal that they're in Canada? My guess is Alex or Lala. (Hah, she got rid of her instastories showing a huge platter of baked things).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they’re out and about in Toronto, they’ll be spotted and pics will end up on Instagram or Twitter.

Reactions: 6
If they’re out and about in Toronto, they’ll be spotted and pics will end up on Instagram or Twitter.
would love to see that, haven’t ever seen people share pics on either!
anyone in Richmond hill or downtown Toronto is welcome to share pics. They love to stay around the CN tower when they’re DT. Not that anything is open so I wonder if they’ll be at parks. There’s a popular one that everyone flocks to

Reactions: 3
Likewise, would love to catch them breaking the law. They thinks they’re so smart. 😠
F4D0BF06-3010-4961-B2EE-527D32BB3E05.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.