Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes - I wouldn't be surprised Alexa will be homeschooled. Actually it seems like a trend among influencers/vloggers. I think homeschooling can clearly answer to the needs of some children. Those families make this choice because they want to be free to travel. And parents that are serious about homeschooling don't take constantly their children around the world - they dedicate their time to the education of their children, they are making sure they have a strong structure and can meet other homeschooled children, or their neighbours and bring them to activities to be sure they have contact with other kids.

Moreover Influencer/vloger familes that are homeschooling their children without giving them the possibility to build bonds outside their family/like-minded friends are preventing them to create their own social life. I think parents and close relatives transmit core values and stabillity but relationships outside the family bubble are an important part of building yourself. Making your own friends, learning to socialize, to live in a group are fundemental skills. I really hope they won't take this road and prevent Alexa to have her own social life.

As a grown-up I cherish the friendships I did at school and many of them are still an important part of my life. It also helped me when I moved away and then abroad to be able to socialize easily with other people from different background. Those parents that are isolating their children they don't know what kind of damage they are doing to their children. Social media is not real life and I am afraid that some isolate their children to be able to keep on exploiting them and to not let them to see that's not a healthy lifestyle. Let's hope Alexa will be spared.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sooo.. I just watched it and they talked about how ayahuasca had impacted them! :eek: Oh Leyla, how about just going the route of normal therapy first? Btw, her answer is that she realized that everything she needs/needed is within her. Elena looked deranged.
Lol! If everything she needs is within her - why she needs assistance of a drug? The goal of ‘spirituality’ is not getting high on drugs - the goal of spirituality is getting high on life, both good & bad parts. I mean people combining whole meditation, healing, spirituality with drugs and then saying I felt ecstatic is BS. Anyone can feel ecstatic on drugs, where is the healing in it? Regarding this I’d take rather extremely judgmental MeMe life over what they are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m just hoping they don’t come back to Canada... she said she is about to take a 2 week off social media soon. I’m afraid she will come to Canada and those days you are supposed to quarantine, she will totally ignore... so she won’t post her stupid life online because she will be breaking the law.

• Wow
  • Sick
I’m just hoping they don’t come back to Canada... she said she is about to take a 2 week off social media soon. I’m afraid she will come to Canada and those days you are supposed to quarantine, she will totally ignore... so she won’t post her stupid life online because she will be breaking the law.
I think that’s the case. They’d be breaking quarantine rules so a week or two of ‘social media detox’ seems apt.

Reactions: 8
If entire family goes on a “detox” it’s a ruse. Remember all of the family when they were in Positano were on Detox other than Alex.
However, Alex was only featuring MeMe/ Alexa not others and after 6 months all of the family was there.
Funny part is they need the “detox” otherwise they can go a single day without social media. The term “detox” makes it hippie otherwise it’s considered not done. I mean what’s the need of detox if people like ICons were not spewing the “tox” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone who remembers their new address (I think 35 Onslow gardens) please PM me? I plan to write to Savills as they should have their key for Onslow square revoked since they do not live on the Square any more. I’m sick to death of her and her shenanigans and globe trotting in a pandemic. I bet her 2 week social media detox is code for hiding her whereabouts to avoid quarantine. Well, she ain’t coming to Onslow Square if I can help it!
but if I do see her when she is supposed to be quarantining, I’ll definitely be reporting her!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
does anyone know how these two finance their lifestyle? i mean, even if they sold LuxyHair for a seven-figure amount, can this really still cover the rent in London and the lavish travelling? they can't be selling that many planners and journals, can they?!

does anyone know how these two finance their lifestyle? i mean, even if they sold LuxyHair for a seven-figure amount, can this really still cover the rent in London and the lavish travelling? they can't be selling that many planners and journals, can they?!
They made bunch of investments. App Calm is one of them & is successful one. It’s a smart way to make money. I don’t think money is their problem. Their problem is inability to figure out their life beyond money. They are in some sort of identity crisis & they think because they have the money they can be guru of anything & everything. They are influenzas, Instagram environment crusader, conspiracy theorist, entrepreneur & think that they are celebrity of some sort. & they are not good at any of these.

• Sick
  • Heart
They officially lost the last marble they had ... sexy??? what does it even mean??
“So happy of the products” what the duck is up with grandpa’s English? And these idiots publish books! Without anyone proofreading them! It is a crime that Instagram gives a platform to losers who would never get a job anywhere. No one would ever publish Mimi’s pathetic bingo theory. So they self-publish and idiotic followers save up money to buy this crap!!! Urgh

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can anyone who remembers their new address (I think 35 Onslow gardens) please PM me? I plan to write to Savills as they should have their key for Onslow square revoked since they do not live on the Square any more. I’m sick to death of her and her shenanigans and globe trotting in a pandemic. I bet her 2 week social media detox is code for hiding her whereabouts to avoid quarantine. Well, she ain’t coming to Onslow Square if I can help it!
but if I do see her when she is supposed to be quarantining, I’ll definitely be reporting her!
This info from 2018 :
Flat 1, 61 Onslow square, London SW7 3LS
Not sure it’s correct

They officially lost the last marble they had ... sexy??? what does it even mean??
Maybe grandpa thinks, that his hands are sexy😂😂😂
Alex, put your hands in your pants it will be more useful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in Canada.
We know for sure they’re not in California or they’d be shoving the beach in our faces.
Not sure why they’d be in Canada though. Not Ontario anyway. They’re in a strict lockdown. Let alone patios, they can’t even go into a Walmart and buy a tube of mascara because it isn’t essential. Plus didn’t they complain it’s communist Canada.
Anyhow they’d better not show up in any of other “lax” provinces, which I have a feeling they might as they’d once said they’ve never been to Vancouver or wanted to visit! Ugh!

Alex is reposting from their work accounts & Mimi is on some early detox. Something fishy is going on and it’s not just their love for sushi!

Last edited:
This info from 2018 :
Flat 1, 61 Onslow square, London SW7 3LS
Not sure it’s correct

Maybe grandpa thinks, that his hands are sexy😂😂😂
Alex, put your hands in your pants it will be more useful
I know for sure they lived in a flat at 81 Onslow square but they moved out of that into Onslow Gardens. Onslow Gardens is lovely too but you don’t get access to Onslow Square communal garden, which is the biggest (and where she takes all those photos bleating on about it being such a magical place). She must have kept the key fob from her old flat, but she is technically not supposed to have access to it and Savills could easily switch it off, but just need to know her current address

her recent comment about feeling grateful to be living in London- yeah right, mimi. If that is the case, why do you escape at every possible opportunity (even when there isn’t a proper opportunity, like in bloody lockdown?!) I know-because she told me in 2018- that they had no plans to stick around in London and definitely had aspirations to move to LA. She was pretty dismissive of London back then. Now it’s the only place that’ll have her so she pretends she is here through choice . Hmm.

also Alex and his grammar in that post about his ‘sexy’ products. Just look at that super unsexy, big skinny hand. Just gross. He is a totally self obsessed tosser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in Canada.
We know for sure they’re not in California or they’d be shoving the beach in our faces.
Not sure why they’d be in Canada though. Not Ontario anyway. They’re in a strict lockdown. Let alone patios, they can’t even go into a Walmart and buy a tube of mascara because it isn’t essential. Plus didn’t they complain it’s communist Canada.
Anyhow they’d better not show up in any of other “lax” provinces, which I have a feeling they might as they’d once said they’ve never been to Vancouver or wanted to visit! Ugh!

Alex is reposting from their work accounts & Mimi is on some early detox. Something fishy is going on and it’s not just their love for sushi!
Yep! They are a big showoff, unless they are hiding something there is no way all of them are together on a detox. They would love to show off things their money can afford & be grateful 😂

• Haha
My hypothesis is that they are visiting mimi’s parents in Toronto, but since we are in lockdown and you are supposed to quarantine for 10 days (and they won’t do it, they will be with the family and going for walks to parks or maybe they will stay in a cottage) they are not posting anything. This is my guess 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.