Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of you wished, so MeMe is doing the workout again. Surely it’s not been great because it doesn’t work? 😜🤣🧐View attachment 564321
View attachment 564322
View attachment 564323
After the « peeing on a tree » pose, she gives us the « pooping pose ». Thanks Meme. So grateful for your workout aesthetics.

Also, her Web content Manager religiously reads this feed on a daily basis - Meme’s deep emotional pathos couldn’t cope with reading us as she is so sensitive - and tells her exactly what to post the day after!!

We are basically helping them improve their feed and brush up their insta narrative 🧐 you’re welcome ICons!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Take your own quote and eat it Twatty Face. View attachment 563986
What a knob. He's upset countries who were/are strict about Covid won't let him in. Huh, I wonder why a country whose rules and regulations during Covid would have made Alex super mad (eg Australia, NZ) doesn't want to let people in right now? Maybe because we worked really hard to get to basically 0 community transmission?

Reactions: 4
What a simple world she lives in. “Yay” *grateful emoji*
Imagining another influencer or celebrity writing this caption puts Mimi’s mentality in perspective.
25EA4E1E-66A4-4372-A84E-EDB58899FC86.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagining another influencer or celebrity writing this caption puts Mimi’s mentality in perspective.
View attachment 564460
Didn't Alexa take a pic of her hair just recently? Sounds like this poor kid has the sad job of taking a pic of MeMe's hair daily. What a self obsessed woman. It's not lighter MeMe, probably just damaged hair with split ends that are making it look lighter. And why does she like these things that are not typical for her... always emphasizing hazel eyes, lighter hair... get over yourself MeMe.

"with my sweet birthday boy. Grateful to spend every moment together as we age. what a privilege":sick::sick::sick::sick:
First, he is not a boy, he's a grandpa. What a horrible picture of both of them.
Second, how nauseating and suffocating. It used to be - we work and live together, we love it. Now, since she never works, it is - we are getting old together and spending every moment together. Get a hobby, MeMe. Also, stop calling getting older a privilege. We all know you are obsessed with how old you look and you are not dealing well with aging at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
I had to think about it. Their attitude to poor people. I don’t think they will ever take photos with anyone who is “poor”... (besides for clicks) because of their gratitude ! The Ikonns really think you have a choice you can be grateful. And they have no respect to people who are living in poverty (your remember Mimi telling us, SHE is paying taxes?).
All people living in poverty ... it’s their fault... Mimi is really thinking that way.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don't know what's wrong with Meme, but her attempts to erase her origins are shameful. From changing her name to sound more western, wishing hers and Alexa's hair was lighter (i bet she was disappointed when she didn't come out blonde blue eyed like Alex) and pretending her eyes are hazel. Not to mention her refusal to take a stand in regards to the war and her comments about "arabs" like azeris are not Muslim too. She's never once visited Azerbaijan or Russia, not before or after Alexa was born. I'm sure the child has relative there that would love to meet her but it's not glamorous enough for the Cons, (first) world citizens.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly, they do not talk about Azarbaijan a lot. They used in I think in the beginning days - both of them. Not sure about Leyla but MeMe just does not talk about it. I am actually not sure the impact of Russian culture on Azeri culture or if they are different. They do talk in Russian, they have great deal of Russian ‘friends’ but Azerbaijan not so much. I mean MeMe had to ‘introduce’ Navroz but not Russian cuisine- that’s part of daily life.
In my opinion if she start talking about her roots ( not the luxy hair narrative of how broke we were), her food and her current mental struggle due to Covid-19. That’s far more relating that gratitude crap & visiting orphanage they are trying to sell.

Remember in their journal it had the example of 'send Elon an email' or something...

Does Elon musk post pictures of his holidays? Working out? Nature?

No - why? Because he is Sucessful. He doesn't create content, he has it naturally as he works his b*llocks off and part of that is down to his intelligence.

Alex and Mimi are successful Lazy.

They can't even be bothered to:
• Correctly learn the english language or spell check their grammar.
• Bring up their own daughter or interact with her
• Explore British History despite claiming how much 'they love London'

Mimi has to stage her workouts so she can post something, attend an orphanage to claw back her reputation, post about her hair and makeup which is totally irrelevant to their brand.

Alex has to rant about Covid because he hates his own wife and child.. inc. what looks like his own family are getting on his tits. What does Alex actually do? F*ck all.

I think Covid has made them realise how much they all burden each other and that they need to escape themselves, not the UK. It's just a decoy.

Both of them are a waste of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly, they do not talk about Azarbaijan a lot. They used in I think in the beginning days - both of them. Not sure about Leyla but MeMe just does not talk about it. I am actually not sure the impact of Russian culture on Azeri culture or if they are different. They do talk in Russian, they have great deal of Russian ‘friends’ but Azerbaijan not so much. I mean MeMe had to ‘introduce’ Navroz but not Russian cuisine- that’s part of daily life.
In my opinion if she start talking about her roots ( not the luxy hair narrative of how broke we were), her food and her current mental struggle due to Covid-19. That’s far more relating that gratitude crap & visiting orphanage they are trying to sell.
I totally agree. When covid is over and travel is actually safe, they should go to Azarbaijan. I would love to see what its like there, learn about the culture, see the foods. That would make for original, creative and unique content. But instead we will get pictures of flowers and beaches and fruits.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 564460
Your hair looks like a mop!

Didn't Alexa take a pic of her hair just recently? Sounds like this poor kid has the sad job of taking a pic of MeMe's hair daily. What a self obsessed woman. It's not lighter MeMe, probably just damaged hair with split ends that are making it look lighter. And why does she like these things that are not typical for her... always emphasizing hazel eyes, lighter hair... get over yourself MeMe.

"with my sweet birthday boy. Grateful to spend every moment together as we age. what a privilege":sick::sick::sick::sick:
First, he is not a boy, he's a grandpa. What a horrible picture of both of them.
Second, how nauseating and suffocating. It used to be - we work and live together, we love it. Now, since she never works, it is - we are getting old together and spending every moment together. Get a hobby, MeMe. Also, stop calling getting older a privilege. We all know you are obsessed with how old you look and you are not dealing well with aging at all.
I agree, he does look like a boy next to her. She looks like his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mimi don’t want to create a new “I” - she did it already. She also did a video in Baku years ago

• Sick
This is making me sick - Alex is in Miami beach. I think he might be alone. Hah. Couldn't wait to get out of DR, could you, asshole?

• Wow
  • Haha
Mimi don’t want to create a new “I” - she did it already. She also did a video in Baku years ago

Wow the Baku video was weird, it was a different Meme who acted like a celebrity.
She used “ “ a few times at breakfast 🤔, said she didnt eat bread, had toned arms, did a random public dance with grandpa again and met her supporters. 🤢 I forgot youtubers used to have meetups 😐
9F7DDE1F-B37B-44AD-9942-0CAF2501CBDC.png
4D8F9E4D-3480-477A-B7AA-2B55963AAFEB.png
15A25678-4C42-4B82-B2DD-F88D36391244.png
03D7ED1A-E704-4A2A-B039-500945C9FFA1.png

• Heart
What is that????

screen.png

also:

Its time to check their route
09.04.2021 - from London TO Mexico
??? - from Mexico TO Cancun->Tulum
17.04.2021 - from Tulum TO Dom. REP.-> Punta Cana
09.05.2021 - from Punta Cana TO Miami

i bet they took Lidia with them

• Heart
Alex clearly thinks he has the look and lifestyle of a successful businessman.

He is absolute cringe. He reminds me of the guy from Casper 😂

Screenshot_20210509-111632_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.