Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually was unaware that Brian Rose is running for Mayor. I’m actually surprised because he is US born. And I don’t think he is aware of anything British beyond “covid- communism”, beautiful architecture etc.

I watched one of the Brian Rose’s interviews with Priyanka Chopra, (from few years ago) - she used the the term ‘googly’ & she was very happy to use it after so long, because she thought she is in London & Brian Rose would understand it. He didn’t : It’s a cricket term & Brian didn’t knew it. Cricket- national game of England. It’s not popular like football (soccer) but hey you got to know it, like I know about American terms & I’m an immigrant.

I understand that knowing a cricket term is not big deal but for me it’s one of the most basic thing someone can do to acclimatize themselves with the country’s culture and norms & immigrants like Icons and Roses fail at. These people will always struggle with identity & to find the identity these people will do anything thats ‘hip’ such as environment crusader, COVID-19 communist fighters etc ....

P.S. google means curveball.

Reactions: 4
It's disgusting. She's talking about visiting an orphanage like it's a zoo or an amusement park or museum and it's something she can be excited about.
My sister-in-law passed away when my goddaughters were 3.5 years and 8 months old. It's been 11 years and they are lucky enough to have a family like ours, they have a stepmom, we love them to the moon and back, but still can't (and don't want to) fill their mommy's place. I can't even imagine how hard it is for those who don't have a solid background.

Many of us are volunteers at several organizations, places, yet we don't post about it, because the whole purpose is help in silence, not showing off.
She gives a bar of chocolate to someone for the first time in 34 years and she calls it charity work.

I get it, selling her own daughter on social media isn't enough now, so she needed to take it to the next level. Probably losing too many followers and getting many negative comments about their vacation, so she needed an extravagant move to 'balance it'.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So I have a question for my general knowledge - do people in countries like DR wear swimsuits all the time or is it just a touristy thing? I see Meme’s pictures is swimming suit, working out in swimming suitetc. Don’t people wear normal clothes such as shorts and tshirt?
I personally don’t like sea & ocean I mean to be closer to sea and ocean so I don’t go to these places that often - just thrice in my entire life so I have freaking no idea.

Reactions: 2
So I have a question for my general knowledge - do people in countries like DR wear swimsuits all the time or is it just a touristy thing? I see Meme’s pictures is swimming suit, working out in swimming suitetc. Don’t people wear normal clothes such as shorts and tshirt?
I personally don’t like sea & ocean I mean to be closer to sea and ocean so I don’t go to these places that often - just thrice in my entire life so I have freaking no idea.
Definitely a touristy thing. My father in law is from Sicily, Italy and whenever we visit, the only people walking around swimming costumes are the tourists. Local people dress in proper clothes.

Reactions: 5
that woman has no shame!! She couldn’t possibly just donate to the orphanage out of the goodness of her own heart no.. she has to drag those 2 littles girls along with her like she’s Angelina Jolie. Who does she think she is?!! And to not wear a mask exposing those orphans to her disgusting germs. She is a vile woman, complete narcissist. Then she has to post about it on social media 🤮 Mimi we see through what you’re doing your popularity is going down the drain, you have completely ignored your followers who are outraged by your ignorance of covid. But donating gourmet biscuits to an orphanage in a country you are putting peoples lives at risks for you deserve to lose your followers despicable woman!!!
this is what she reminds me of...
View attachment 561511
THIS. They're disgusting. Huge egos, no substance, all for the show.

Reactions: 8
It's disgusting. She's talking about visiting an orphanage like it's a zoo or an amusement park or museum and it's something she can be excited about.
My sister-in-law passed away when my goddaughters were 3.5 years and 8 months old. It's been 11 years and they are lucky enough to have a family like ours, they have a stepmom, we love them to the moon and back, but still can't (and don't want to) fill their mommy's place. I can't even imagine how hard it is for those who don't have a solid background.

Many of us are volunteers at several organizations, places, yet we don't post about it, because the whole purpose is help in silence, not showing off.
She gives a bar of chocolate to someone for the first time in 34 years and she calls it charity work.

I get it, selling her own daughter on social media isn't enough now, so she needed to take it to the next level. Probably losing too many followers and getting many negative comments about their vacation, so she needed an extravagant move to 'balance it'.
This is exactly my point in my post earlier, if she genuinely wanted to help that’s different. It’s a blessing that due to covid restrictions she wasn’t able to get close/ photograph/ exploit those innocent little girls. And her tears in her story, so unnecessary, attention seeking and quite frankly shows just how out of touch she is now. Coming from someone who used to follow and respect her so much but I’m embarrassed of that now. I really hope they get in trouble for breaking the rules but I think losing a lot of peoples respect is actually worse than any fine the government might impose x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is exactly my point in my post earlier, if she genuinely wanted to help that’s different. It’s a blessing that due to covid restrictions she wasn’t able to get close/ photograph/ exploit those innocent little girls. And her tears in her story, so unnecessary, attention seeking and quite frankly shows just how out of touch she is now. Coming from someone who used to follow and respect her so much but I’m embarrassed of that now. I really hope they get in trouble for breaking the rules but I think losing a lot of peoples respect is actually worse than any fine the government might impose x
Sorry, I only read your post after I wrote mine. I got so angry after seeing her stories that I just wanted to write my thoughts out. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And of course the most important thing to her is whether she’ll be able to film or take pictures in the orphanage. Makes me sick. If this was something truly meaningful to her she would just do it, without informing the whole world. An absolute narcissist who does everything for validation. Real philanthropists don’t brag and don’t try to publicise every little thing they do.
And again, doesn't care enough to truly comit to the cause. What about volunteering yourself and I mean by that COMMITMENT TO A CHARITY? She's just good to shop and throw her money so she can have the experience she dreamt about and feel good about herself. I do charity work every week and I see people like her all the time, who take 100 pictures and go on about how this is how you get attention from the public eye and inspire people to do the same: LOL. You simply educate your kids about solidarity and generosity that's all mate.

• Heart
This is what Alex posted in his stories... Andreas was right there, is he not family? Sorry Andreas, you screamed, so you will be cropped.

Alex and MeMe on those swings...hahaha wtf was that? They couldn’t even get them to swing...looked like total instagram fail. Ridiculous.

Narc queen MeMe so dramatic about the orphanage.. has always wanted to visit! She talks about it as if it were a mission to Mars, all these years just impossible to visit an orphanage.
Then adding it’s because she wasn’t strong enough emotionally...hahahahhahaha
These narcs will come up with anything just to present themselves in a saint like light.
I really don’tknow how poor MeMe has been able to survive in this cruel world, considering she is so emotional and full of empathy. Thank goodness for endless repetitive vacations to Positano to keep her mind off of all the suffering in the world.:rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I still can’t wrap my head around this orphanage debacle. To visit an orphanage shouldn’t be a dream come true for anyone. Ever. You visit and volunteer out of your good heart. The fact she thought about filming those kids are absolutely disgraceful. Don’t use other kids as props like you do Alexa, MeMe. It’s clear Alexa was clinging on to MeMe maybe out of fear she would also be left there?

If the Icunts really had 49 millions *🤮😂🙄*, pay for the three volunteers for a year then or get them facilities they need - educational toys/material to encourage learning. Gourmet cookies ffs. How out of touch she is.

My son’s nursery encourages sharing and giving by doing. We’ve done lots of bake sales and other things to raise money for the school and good causes in the community. Today I was telling my husband we must have some birds coming to live under the roof above the loft and our son quickly said “That’s a good thing Mummy so they can have a home.” I nearly cried.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is what Alex posted in his stories... Andreas was right there, is he not family? Sorry Andreas, you screamed, so you will be cropped.

Alex and MeMe on those swings...hahaha wtf was that? They couldn’t even get them to swing...looked like total instagram fail. Ridiculous.

Narc queen MeMe so dramatic about the orphanage.. has always wanted to visit! She talks about it as if it were a mission to Mars, all these years just impossible to visit an orphanage.
Then adding it’s because she wasn’t strong enough emotionally...hahahahhahaha
These narcs will come up with anything just to present themselves in a saint like light.
I really don’tknow how poor MeMe has been able to survive in this cruel world, considering she is so emotional and full of empathy. Thank goodness for endless repetitive vacations to Positano to keep her mind off of all the suffering in the world.:rolleyes:
why can't they treat the poor boy right? he does not deserve this? is this because they feel girl child appeals more to their audience? is their audience full of pedos and they know it so they show alexa and adrianna? scum of the earth these poeple

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry, I only read your post after I wrote mine. I got so angry after seeing her stories that I just wanted to write my thoughts out. 🙈
Don’t be sorry, I feel exactly the same as you. I’m sorry I had faith in Mimi and thought she was different that she cared for the environment and people in general. But now I see it was all fake and I won’t be sucked in to influencers ever again... in the same way I feel doing charity work should be done from the heart not for attention. I also think that can be applied to life, it doesn’t need to be posted all over the internet if you’re truly happy you don’t need likes & followers to validate you. I’d have more respect for them if they kept this selfish rule breaking holiday off their social media, but even with all the back lash they’re getting they just can't help themselves. Desperate, narcissistic, attention seekers, I actually feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 10
why can't they treat the poor boy right? he does not deserve this? is this because they feel girl child appeals more to their audience? is their audience full of pedos and they know it so they show alexa and adrianna? scum of the earth these poeple
I even remember Leyla saying something like.. Andreas is an ‘angry soul’ when he was born because it is an old soul and is very furious that he is ‘recycled’ back into the world again..... so sad really..
Can you imagine finding out your mother shared those thoughts with the world when you were only a baby..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I even remember Leyla saying something like.. Andreas is an ‘angry soul’ when he was born because it is an old soul and is very furious that he is ‘recycled’ back into the world again..... so sad really..
Can you imagine finding out your mother shared those thoughts with the world when you were only a baby..
What is all this supposed to mean? Does she smoke weed?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Another evidence of fakeness of the whole orphanage “visit” debacle is the way she posted the link of the orphanage - it’s freaking screenshot with texts not even swipe link to the profile. She posted swipe link for change.org regarding Covid related curb in UK/ London. Just a short & quick proof of how much they care about Orphans and curb to their personal freedom.
I can’t with these assholes

What is all this supposed to mean? Does she smoke weed?
I’d take Leyla high on weed and tell us her not so pretty side of life over MeMe’s perfectionism. Remember, MeMe didn’t had any issues other than tongue/ lip tie until 2 years and then we got to know hey they had to hire a sleep trainer because Alexa had trouble falling sleep. I remember in one of the first videos these ICunts said & I quote “thankfully Alexa sleeps well.”
Tongue & tie doesn’t disturbs their perfect family image so no problem sharing, but having nanny, sleep training does, & they share stuff like “ I changed every diaper & never used bottle even once” (such an old school view of raising your child btw).

Last edited:
1AF98D7F-13AF-42C8-97DE-D59069A4D369.jpeg

54EC419A-6BD1-409A-A2D3-0DFA8022F685.jpeg

Horse teeth, pweirdo expression and grandpa glasses *fave emojis 😂🤣😜🤔*
Adriana looks like “who dis? Get me out of here”.

926002A6-8B16-4F5D-86B5-EB058B71A0E9.jpeg

47C4CE83-398E-4CD3-AB06-204D2EFA4904.jpeg
Sorry I know it’s not the Brian Rose thread but this is Horse Teeth and MeMe’s ‘mate’. Only blind followers of this muppet take photos INSIDE the polling stations and the polling cards because if they didn’t, it didn’t happen. Why are there so many like this?? Sorry to break it to you Alex and MeMe, your mate will never win and you’ll never have a friend who’s the Mayor of London. He can go back to drink his own piss.
Sounds like he did the Ayahuasca like Alex too. That’s probably why Horse Teeth is as arrogant as ever, bragging about his wealth and all. This Ayahuasca seems to provoke the twatty side of people.
The comments are 😂🤣😜
276D8C93-4D0B-4748-B7AB-52E0AD5CA4E5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The arrogance! and what also annoys the hell out of me is how she was into hair extensions and stopped wearing them the moment they sold Lousy Hair. Clearly, she never was into them - it was a fake passion, like all the rest about her.
She stopped taking care of her self after they sold it. Her husband kinda killed her dreams and ambition🤪😜, he took all her money and trapped her in a loveless marriage inside a tiny flat, she is lonely no family or friends around her, the poor stupid fucker. That is why she was crying when her disgusting child was doing a hair tutorial 😂😂.

Seriously check yourself for syphilis:
5960F31D-7324-4E5B-A612-3608D0FEEF41.jpeg

No, she won’t adopt. She bought groceries and made gift bags which include GOURMET cookies?!! 😂
Oh dear, if they ever decide to adopt they will definitely be like the Stauffer family😂😂.
He even has the twitchy eye syndrome 😜🤪😂:
4BA0E7F1-89F3-49F8-B064-368913D6C54E.jpeg

4682F6F8-C789-4BFD-B938-F332945C28F5.jpeg

5B33B304-A907-493C-8C04-B4A33679B544.jpeg

EA215360-ECA1-46EA-AB9F-6ECED339F494.jpeg

• Haha
So I’ve never really known of the Ikonns until their collab with Valeria Lipovetsky (that woman is a whole other can of worms). I watched some old videos of Mimi and it literally looks like Mimi has downgraded in every sense possible.

Then

Now

(way to go pimp your daughter out btw)

It’s like she forgot how to even talk? I don’t know. Seems so off to me. Also does her voice not seem different? Does she smoke?
Since your post I’m noticing this so much! You’re right, it’s like she forgot how to speak English. It’s not like she lives in Italy or France. 🙄 In London people still speak English. 🤔

Since your post I’m noticing this so much! You’re right, it’s like she forgot how to speak English. It’s not like she lives in Italy or France. 🙄 In London people still speak English. 🤔
That first video.
Start at minute 1:11 and up to about 1:40.
Mimi, if you're reading, you might wanna watch that vid and take some of your advice.
You've literally given up on yourself and life. Go down memory lane and take some of your advice.

Also, it seemed she loved luxy hair and made more content that she looked like she enjoyed when it was theirs.
Someone tell Mimi that there's nothing wrong with looking after yourself and being stylish. People have limited wardrobes and still look presentable. It's not glam to boho. Why do people think looking bummy is the true sign that you care about the environment?

What is wrong with these people?
They went from not watching any news because of negativity to now spreading bs on their feeds!!!!!! Makes me livid.
Are they getting paid to promote vitriol?

Where's Leyla? don't see her on her mom, or lidia for that matter on mini or alex's insta?

Honestly as crazy as Leyla is, she seems like the type who would probably own her quirks. I often think she went through some post luxy hair trauma, went down a strange path and thinks that hippy inner work is the answer to her problems. They need to wake up to the real world before they're broke and bonkers with nothing but their Instagram accounts.

Reactions: 7
So everything has been said about Meme’s disgusting and pathetic visit to the kids museum! Oh sorry, orphanage! Couldn’t film your Angelina Jolie moment?! Poor Meme!! Sick!!!

If she always « dreamt » about paying a visit to poor children, maybe she could’ve started by visiting all those kids in China and India slaving to produce the useless crap they sell (the landfills thank you icons!) I am sure the poor labourers who are paid annually half what their hourglass retails for, will enjoy the GOURMET cookies!!!

And finally, that pic!!! Look at the terror in Alex’s eyes! He is like : please Andreas stay away, you don’t fit in our Insta-narrative. Sorry kiddo, shoo! but here...a gourmet cookie for you!

(Now watch them post a whole story of Andreas their favorite nephew, just like meme called Sasha « our » nephew after reading here..)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.