Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he went alone, might have taken Lidiot but not MeMe & Alexa. And remember they don’t celebrate - holidays & birthdays 🤮. They just wish world to burn so that they can go from 1 flight to another - why don’t they start living on the airport then.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think he’s taken the wife and the kid. It looks like a hotel room where Alexa has to sit and draw. 🤢 Can’t unsee these 🤮
9D30EAB0-2CF4-4759-B528-A46D1DB02D46.jpeg
C6A5DA8B-2DF7-421C-A78A-CF5F94FD28E3.jpeg
DA960C53-B343-4BED-ADD2-D0AB8FC16DC4.jpeg
696C7B1C-0C2D-47F3-8910-8A803B9F9260.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well! We have planet earth & then we have MeMe’s wedgie. I mean what the duck if you are interested in showing your ass - at the very least wear a good underwear and take care of the bleeping damn wedgie.
Also, not enough happy in DR that they have to come Miami? They are not going to be happy in Miami either 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It was predictable Meme and Alexa would be with him. Alex only travels on its own for some very specific trips, Meme cannot deal to be left alone. Since Alexa was born she hasn't done any trip without her daughter and her husband. Not even one night in the british countryside with friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Horse Teeth’s followers have dropped to 210k. This has made my day 🤩
Since posting this just 4 days ago, Horse Teeth’s followers have dropped further by another thousand. I wonder what he makes of it as to why people are unfollowing him. Surely he must notice they’re losing popularity.

• Heart
Since posting this just 4 days ago, Horse Teeth’s followers have dropped further by another thousand. I wonder what he makes of it as to why people are unfollowing him. Surely he must notice they’re losing popularity.
'Quick Meems, we need to travel to a new location so that we have fresh content to post because I can't have my reputation ruined whilst you piss about on the beach doing exercises like a f*cking womble in sh*tty shorts!!!'

Reactions: 6
Nah they think they are losing followers only because the masses are way too stupid to understand that they know the truth. This is also probably part of what attracts them about conspiracy theories, they think they are part of a small group of enlightened people and they need to warn us.

Reactions: 9
Oh dear Mimi, looks like you ignoring your photo comments has done you 0 favour.

20210509_164732.jpg

Reactions: 7
I think he’s taken the wife and the kid. It looks like a hotel room where Alexa has to sit and draw. 🤢 Can’t unsee these 🤮 View attachment 566259View attachment 566260View attachment 566261View attachment 566277
MeMe tried to make us think she just had a morning duck against the sunrise with Horse Teeth now she’s ready to have a second child. Brace yourself. Her personal hygiene and unkempt appearance will be much worse after this Bitcoin Icunt is born. One thing MeMe can’t give up is having her web manager reads here. So much for ‘I don’t like gossips’, is it? Well then stop deleting comments on your posts like a communist state?
Unbelievable, this much be her new low. She thinks underwear stuck in her arse crack is valuable contents? What’s next? “Come and have a tit with me?”

• Haha
All those pics are deleted lol

i laughed so loud
You all are so fast capturing stupid stuff of the idiots hahahhah

i have to emphasize: Alex is making those photos of Mimi

• Haha
All those pics are deleted lol

i laughed so loud
You all are so fast capturing stupid stuff of the idiots hahahhah

i have to emphasize: Alex is making those photos of Mimi
The underwear pics? It’s still there, she appears in the Miami time lapse video

Reactions: 5
04057B7E-16B2-41F1-9B2B-5FF06B5885B6.png

Of course Mimi is loosing followers!

you remember that weekend the met a lot of friends without any distance and mask? Here you go. On that day she lost 3-4K follower.

This will go on...
Bu we all know, they buy follower because Airbnb or audible would not sponser them anymore

and without Airbnb and audible they can not travel around

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No big airbnb house this time around? They are in a tiny hotel room. Are you on a budget, Ikonns? That hourglass not selling?
Kind of fun to see them cooped up in a room while it rains all day in Miami 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow, how do you get these stats? I never knew you could

“Without sun, there is no life. Thank you sun” With deep thought like these, no wonder they’re losing followers 🤦🏻‍♀️
There's a site called SocialBlade

Make a free account and type 'Mimi Ikonn' or Alex - makes an excellent read 😉

It also proves that they buy followers (not that we didn't already know)

Mimi
Followers: 1,210,818
Engagement rate: 2.03%
Avg. Likes: 24,264
Avg. Comments: 271
Daily avg. Followers lost per day: 246
7,380 unfollowed in a month.

Alex
Followers: 209,994
Engagement rate: 3.91%
Avg. Likes: 8,020
Avg. Comments: 191
Daily av. followers lost per day: 50
1620 followers gained in a month.

Intelligent Change
Followers: 66,487
Engagement rate: 0.76%
Avg. Likes: 496
Avg. Comments: 7
Daily av. followers gained per day: 50
1710 followers gained in a month.

Love Hair
Followers: 21,510
Engagement rate: 0.89%
Avg. Likes: 185
Avg. Comments: 7
Daily av. followers lost per day: -3
-90 unfollowed in a month

Summary:

Mimi is massively on the decline.
Alex is averaging with not much movement or engagement but declining overall
Intelligent change not much engagement and slight increase
Love Hair pretty much forgotten about

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very much there in the time lapse 😂

& was this what the DR trip was about? 😮

Why any sane person would support anything by these crooked-loophole-finding-rule-breakers is beyond me!

& yea have fun in your one room and watch the rain storm. Think Alex ran away to “escape” to the lobby yet?

Surprised they couldn’t find an Airbnb in time for their trip.

It was predictable Meme and Alexa would be with him. Alex only travels on its own for some very specific trips, Meme cannot deal to be left alone. Since Alexa was born she hasn't done any trip without her daughter and her husband. Not even one night in the british countryside with friends.
Lol
Actually there was that one trip when Alex went to Toronto n I’m
Guessing meme couldn’t travel with a newborn. It was the first time they didn’t talk about each other on social or even like each other’s posts. Sadly I think Alexa love was the moment they began drifting or at least seeming so.

K don’t pull his “years”

How do they lack basic English skills…

Told ya, they can barely comprehend the English quotes they generally share.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe Alex posted the wedgie video on his Instagram grid. He’s worked too hard for creating this content to re-do it. 🤢

Poor Alexa is always exposed to Meme’s bum or nipples.

Has anyone listened to this podcast? The text clearly shows our girl is never happy with anything.
4F0B491F-21E6-4E11-A269-71F71E058011.jpeg
C4D1ED7D-B124-4350-A0BB-75FCC341E0A8.jpeg
59B7FD2A-9A95-4417-92A4-117CB4DBEC0A.jpeg
5B8E4442-B400-4CA8-8A9D-33A343F54F25.jpeg

A92CA1FF-7922-4BB5-8D9B-2E0D63EE693A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve had enough of these two morons. They make me sick. 🤢🤮

I’ve decided to block them and just check this website for entertainment.
Why can’t someone just hack or delete Mimi’s account...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.