Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like they changed rooms. The first room was set up differently... overlooked the pool and the ocean. This one has their beds right against the window and is closer to the ocean. You can see this current room in one of the stories from yesterday where MeMe was outside parading in her wedgie underwear, it was in front of them and their room was set more in the back.
Never happy. I can imagine creepy grandpa Alex going to the front desk and complaining and asking for a different room because the view was not quite right. Then preaching gratitude. I bet they are horrible, never happy, hard to please guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I will vomit if I see the g-word one more time. Go be grateful as much as you want - must you say it on Instagram 20 times a day grandpa??? I’m allergic to that word now. That’s what they’ve achieved with shoving it down our throats daily!!!
They are overselling gratitude.. and that’s when it becomes toxic positivity 🤯

Reactions: 11
They are only “grateful” for things their easily earned money can buy. They aren’t grateful for the beautiful view, they are grateful that they have money to afford that view. They are not even grateful for the easy money, unless it can buy something. I mean they are rich and run to a farm / country side or anywhere in the world that relies on tourism during these times But nope, because their money can’t buy them the places they want to go such as Italy it’s crib crib crib & conspiracy theory. Their gratefulness is so fake that it’s repulsive beyond anything.

• Heart
I think he’s taken the wife and the kid. It looks like a hotel room where Alexa has to sit and draw. 🤢 Can’t unsee these 🤮 View attachment 566259View attachment 566260View attachment 566261View attachment 566277
The poor fucker, she is definitely fishing for attention. Her self esteem must be below zero 😂😂. This pic is not by mistake, she intentionally did it, and they played the video and paused it many times to see how much can we see of her 🤣😂🤪😜. Only if she paid that much of attention to her English/writing.

02CE2FF4-B515-49F5-9112-9F217E70D8E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I will vomit if I see the g-word one more time. Go be grateful as much as you want - must you say it on Instagram 20 times a day grandpa??? I’m allergic to that word now. That’s what they’ve achieved with shoving it down our throats daily!!!
It's because it's not authentic. They just jumped on this train because it seemed like it was something they wanted to promote and have as their business and say it in social situations, and not feel embarrassed. They definitely felt embarrassed by being associated with hair extensions. Alex said it himself. Also, Alex didn't even create the gratitude journal, it was all based on UJ's morning practice. UJ created it, picked every single quote. Alex picked the font and fabric for the cover. That's it! When they were working on it, he even slowed everything down by not wanting to help with any of the set up work, legal, paperwork etc... he had UJ do everything... Alex said it himself that it took a lot longer because he didn't help with it and had UJ do everything. He didn't help because he "doesn't enjoy that type of work". Honestly, I'm shocked he initially got 50% share considering his limited input. That was very generous of UJ.

Grateful people never go around and talk about being grateful, mentioning the word 10 times a day. They simply feel it without having to broadcast it. At least UJ made them pay a lot for it (rightfully so). Enough that entitled MeMe removed him from her social media. How dare he not give her, the wedgie majesty, his journal share for free? She is not used to people appreciating their own work because she never creates anything herself - she just steals other people's work.

Reactions: 13
The poor fucker, she is definitely fishing for attention. Her self esteem must be below zero 😂😂. This pic is not by mistake, she intentionally did it, and they played the video and paused it many times to see how much can we see of her 🤣😂🤪😜. Only if she paid that much of attention to her English/writing.

View attachment 568081
You can not imagine how hard I laughed at this meme of Meme and horseteeth 😂😂😂😂 Two years ago she marked as « seen » to a message I sent her to correct her about something that had to with my country, so knowing how IG works, I wish to send her this meme because she will probably open it as I’m no longer in her requested list, what do you think? 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They're spreading their germs to their "friend" Victoria (@allthingsvictoria) and vice versa, who is living in Miami during covid. How convenient. Not enough "freedom" in New York for those narcissists. Pathetic.

(Victoria commented on MeMe's latest pic)

Victoria is really gross in that she pimps out her kids constantly. She dresses them up as dolls and then takes close ups of them. It's just sickening, because I bet she doesn't realize who's on her Instagram seeing those pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
“It’s Mother’s Day so I want to wish myself a happy Mother’s Day. But I’m never truly happy. My husband looks like a horse teeth grandpa. My brat is constantly by my side. Ergh and that MIL who I now have to take on everyday to look after my brat. So I’ve let myself go and roast in the sun like how I burn my veg. Bring on skin cancer 2025 I have enough of Covid-19!!!”
CC53926A-0AC7-436F-9313-4BBB32A725FE.jpeg

58F1CB5F-4E2B-420E-82F5-85EA2D10D7D8.jpeg

picture is over saturated and it doesn’t flatter MeMe in anyway. Stop editing your pics witch if you were truly happy with the way you look!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
MeMe tried to make us think she just had a morning duck against the sunrise with Horse Teeth now she’s ready to have a second child. Brace yourself. Her personal hygiene and unkempt appearance will be much worse after this Bitcoin Icunt is born. One thing MeMe can’t give up is having her web manager reads here. So much for ‘I don’t like gossips’, is it? Well then stop deleting comments on your posts like a communist state?
Unbelievable, this much be her new low. She thinks underwear stuck in her arse crack is valuable contents? What’s next? “Come and have a tit with me?”
She wants another child because she's running out of excuses for not being back at work yet (no shame on at home mums, this is a 24/7 bad ass job! but Meme pretends like she's both a 24/7 mum and a 24/7 entrepreneur when we can clearly see she either puts Alexa in day care or with Lydia, yet she's still to finish her pretend projects aka books, recipe app, creating content, enrolling in cambridge program, taking photography classes...).

What a simple world she lives in. “Yay” *grateful emoji*
Imagining another influencer or celebrity writing this caption puts Mimi’s mentality in perspective.
View attachment 564460
Lighter and dryer, more damaged hair, yay.
When you put oil on your hair before frying in the sun, Yay.

It's an accomplishement for her. Fascinating how she can talk more about her freaking damaged hair than her knowledge in... children's books and writing children's books for exemple?

Last edited:
You can not imagine how hard I laughed at this meme of Meme and horseteeth 😂😂😂😂 Two years ago she marked as « seen » to a message I sent her to correct her about something that had to with my country, so knowing how IG works, I wish to send her this meme because she will probably open it as I’m no longer in her requested list, what do you think? 😂😂😂
That’s fine go ahead, but they read here anyway.

Did she gained weight?? Or is she just bad at picking up clothes her size??😂😂
3EBF8111-7DCE-4750-A445-6B5682EF69CD.jpeg
72ABCBDD-A556-4327-9922-A9B274DD8ADD.jpeg

Hey there miserable old sod, are you still not happy? 😂😂
6E6DE978-EACB-4688-968C-1C9055AA4D9B.jpeg

Here is something for your grandpa, sorry husband
🤪😜:
ADD59326-AB3B-424C-9B01-73F347F96E34.jpeg

🤪😜😂🤪😜😂
4E3471BA-83FA-414F-BEB6-F4837F3C75F9.jpeg

822A14E2-AC68-4C88-890E-DD9DAEA3AF90.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s fine go ahead, but they read here anyway.

Did she gained weight?? Or is she just bad at picking up clothes her size??😂😂
View attachment 568518 View attachment 568520

Hey there miserable old sod, are you still not happy? 😂😂
View attachment 568523

Here is something for your grandpa, sorry husband
🤪😜:
View attachment 568525

🤪😜😂🤪😜😂
View attachment 568544

View attachment 568532
Hahaha please make a MimiIconn Instagram account and start posting the memes and wedgie shots. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Those pics of Mimi with her ass sticking out on purpose is exactly one of the reasons I can’t stand these people.

And enough of the ‘I come from a rough childhood in Russia’ bullshit. They haven’t seen rough.

These guys are a fricken joke and so are 90% of their followers.

Reactions: 9
Someone had asked in the comments if they could go to miaim because they spent 2 weeks+ in the DR.
No, US is very free with the rules, they believe in closing the borders but only for non-citizens & only from 3rd world countries. Otherwise it’s pretty free. You need a negative RTPCR test & that’s about it.

Reactions: 2
Looks like the Cons have some competition! 😂😂
Someone is selling "The One Minute Gratitude Journal" https://amzn.to/3f5A1ny

Lmao. This is great. It has a bunch of good reviews and is a "best seller".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like the Cons have some competition! 😂😂
Someone is selling "The One Minute Gratitude Journal" https://amzn.to/3f5A1ny

Lmao. This is great. It has a bunch of good reviews and is a "best seller".
I mean they have shared the design time and time again. Like honestly you can buy a $1 notebook and just replicate the whole thing if you must. Personally, I am cheap and I would rather do that than buy any notebook. Lol I do not even journal. But I might. Even if I do, imma just rip the thing off than buy anything from Iconns or their replicas.

‘Alex made a Mother’s Day card for Mimi without anyone telling her as she heard mimi talking to her mum’ jeeeez these people think they’re sooooo special don’t they lol. Firstly, I actually don’t believe them .. why make such a sing and dance about it? And secondly, my mum has a draw full of random cards and little love letters I wrote her when I was a child just off my own initiative. Sometimes it was because I just loved my mummy and sometimes it was because .. I wanted something 🤪 this is what kids do, they make tit, sometimes they need a push and sometimes they don’t, it’s not something only amazing Alexa does. And I don’t mean to be mean to Alexa as she is just a child, it’s just her stupid parents who piss me off

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She only thinks for the welfare of US/UK orphans, and not the ones from her own region. Yes it’s okay if you don’t feel like you belong to a place where you were born or raised, at least she could spread some awareness if she touts herself to be a compassionate, humanitarian individual

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.