Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she has posted a photo with Andreas in it because she has read our comments. She's so predictable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Every thing about them is predictable. In London talk about going away from London. When away post how they miss London. Post nature pictures, gratitude (until some years later you hear oh that was all acting because gram-life), commentary on Covid Communism, showing how great they are,
by fulfilling ‘life long dream’ of ‘visiting’ orphanage. Don’t worry MeMe Covid has left over 1M kids orphan, so you’ll get many chances. Meanwhile you can discuss your not taking a vaccine, not wearing a mask & how you are losing your travel freedom.
People dream & work hard to adopt kid but MeMe dreams of ‘visiting’ orphanage. Cool !!

Again, who are these people who find them inspiring? That’s what people aspire to be? That’s why world is such an evil place & there begins cycles of gratitude, meditation etc etc again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a life. All he’s worried about is the next holiday and the one after that. Oh and Bitcoin will finally get regulated one day. The Icunts aren’t travellers. They’re tourists.
7A5583D6-DAF7-439B-9985-D6FCAA919470.jpeg
5DC19E64-AD4D-489E-8C10-0203A1884B82.jpeg
Utter knobhead. As for his 64th birthday, I wish Horse Teeth a long, suffering Covid and all his money confiscated. The sheer arrogance of quoting himself is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The grateful Cons are complaining about UK travel green list. They didn't give a crap about brexit two years ago, now they're annoyed only EU residents are allowed in Portugal. As always, things matter only when it affects them directly.

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t look like 40 on that App? She looks like 70????
I mean, she looks 40 now.. 😂 look how much she aged in a year due to covid!

Tbf, I can imagine Meems doing the whole 'be your natural self and grow old naturally' whilst have needles in her face for botox on the sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The grateful Cons are complaining about UK travel green list. They didn't give a crap about brexit two years ago, now they're annoyed only EU residents are allowed in Portugal. As always, things matter only when it affects them directly.
I hope birthday surprises keep on coming to the "birthday boy" 🤢. Hoping for a covid surprise... I think he's sick of DR and wants to go. Though, he probably just wants to get away from MeMe, kids, and a crazy SIL.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Sometimes I don’t like Mimi at all but during this trip I think Alex is getting more and more annoying. 😂 he must be sooooo bored in DR with his family that he can’t stop complaining/ dreaming about the next holidays... how can’t he just be happy and grateful as he preaches?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s been a few days since Mimi posted a workout video. Has she been reading here?

Little Andreas made it to the iCON family pic.

MeMe would like to inform us that she’s gone from living in sweaty workout denim shorts to that one dress.

Lol at Alex.
Who goes on vacation and spends the vacation hooked on Twitter bitching and moaning about not being able to go on your next vacation?
Dude, you’re already on vacation.
Others aren’t.
When the rest of us complain about locked borders and follow the rules, it’s valid.
When you do while on vacation it’s pitiful.
We are not the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What kind of life are they living & how pathetic their life is if they complain about restrictions of visiting other countries while they are on vacation using a loophole to their advantage.
I mean they are living proof that their novelty life products including that 1M sold copies 5 min journal doesn’t work. May be their followers can see for themselves that it’s not the positivity it’s just bad illusion of positivity.

Reactions: 15
At this point I seriously don't know whether they are sociopaths (or have other mental illness), really evil or just trolling us.

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been so enraged by the emoji 😜 that Alex uses. Oooooh it grinds my gears

Ewwwwww all Alex thinks about on his birthdays is travel. Same as last year.

l
877C9007-E374-4C93-8E2D-9C17AA4FE20F.jpeg

665B2F21-DE4B-421A-9C6E-7315100BE261.png

And I’m so sick of the word “grateful”. It’s someone else’s birthday, Meme’s grateful (all about her). I think she’s just so used to saying it that it’s lost it’s meaning. The whole family is brainwashed.

518B75E0-2740-4609-B095-CD3B81E09280.jpeg
3745EE20-D643-4E9A-BD04-1EB9C904DD98.jpeg
7EA48CCC-86A5-4A4D-82CB-16437E116562.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Some of you wished, so MeMe is doing the workout again. Surely it’s not been great because it doesn’t work? 😜🤣🧐
C7054D8E-5C32-438E-B374-E6C287884C1E.jpeg

AAD2DBEF-1CFE-40DE-BBF8-9EBBB2DE31FD.jpeg

D5FE8AFC-AE8F-4075-A31D-09696834DD6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
At this point I seriously don't know whether they are sociopaths (or have other mental illness), really evil or just trolling us.
Neither, I think they have mental situation may be depressed or just unsatisfied with life in general. Think of rich people who were so unsatisfied with life and would buy things, go on vacations - there weren’t out much in eye of public. I mean we would know these things through tabloid & rich would go about their life & their fans would move on with theirs after reading the tabloids. Unfortunately, due to this social media these depressed and fake grateful people are in our faces all the time & it’s bad for the world.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.