Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that woman has no shame!! She couldn’t possibly just donate to the orphanage out of the goodness of her own heart no.. she has to drag those 2 littles girls along with her like she’s Angelina Jolie. Who does she think she is?!! And to not wear a mask exposing those orphans to her disgusting germs. She is a vile woman, complete narcissist. Then she has to post about it on social media 🤮 Mimi we see through what you’re doing your popularity is going down the drain, you have completely ignored your followers who are outraged by your ignorance of covid. But donating gourmet biscuits to an orphanage in a country you are putting peoples lives at risks for you deserve to lose your followers despicable woman!!!
this is what she reminds me of...
121F8502-7AE3-4CD6-9608-CE9DF6A070D4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
And of course the most important thing to her is whether she’ll be able to film or take pictures in the orphanage. Makes me sick. If this was something truly meaningful to her she would just do it, without informing the whole world. An absolute narcissist who does everything for validation. Real philanthropists don’t brag and don’t try to publicise every little thing they do.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Is she reading this thread? Before it was either “my” or “Alex’” nephew, now she’s using the word “our” after we pointed that out? 😂
not just. but noticing the regular life activities have been bumped up in the last day. water sports, sports. Shocker 😂😂

Reactions: 6
And yes. Leyla's son has some behaviour issues. Therefore Leyla stopped filming those "beautiful" parenting videos with Adriana... Andreas was never in her videos or instagram. so obviously... therefore Mimi wouldn't adopt a boy...
Leyla can't picture a perfect life with a screaming and jumping boy..
He simple didn't fit in those instagram portraits...
What a discriminatory mind

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No, she won’t adopt. She bought groceries and made gift bags which include GOURMET cookies?!! 😂
Do you guys think Meme gave those poor orphan girls a copy her gratefulness book and a kids 5 minute journal in their gift bags? i can see her doing that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Omg! I don’t even know where to begin.

Oh hey here is some gourmet cookies and notebooks from me but can everyone else donate some money so they can hire people and actually make a real difference.
🤢🤢 ughh the audacity. Why didn’t these self-labelled “millionaires” offer to help fund the wages of an extra employee for a year instead of gift bags with cookies/chocolates (things she herself probably wouldn’t allow Alexa to eat) & notebooks (really?!! Not an actual toy which may bring some joy to the children).

Now she is promoting fellow con man Brian Rose for mayor of London 🤮.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
D1582AA8-D517-41A5-8263-83054E6DAC19.jpeg

is this piece of tit for real???????? Too overwhelmed to visit and orphanage for many years but will hug and cuddle kids and take their photos for publicity. She even took her mask off for this pic because HER face and Pinocchio nose have to be visible or the good deed didn’t really happen. And to bring Alexa to this orphanage is just vile. 1)MeMe doesn’t want to ruin Alexa’s childhood by telling her about the ‘nasty’ virus but taking her to see orphans are 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 2)What would those poor kids say about Alexa visiting with her MUM? She is bleeping rubbing it in, ain’t she.

MeMe definitely put her books in the goodies bags. Like you’re orphaned but be grateful I visited you and brought you gourmet cookies.

• Sick
  • Angry
Is she reading this thread? Before it was either “my” or “Alex’” nephew, now she’s using the word “our” after we pointed that out? 😂
Still can’t make friends? I mean Alex’s family is hanging out in DR since 6 Months. And looks like ICons will be here forever. Extrovert meme can make more friends instead of leaning on family for all support. May be that’s why they can’t ‘live’ in London no friends beyond vanity.

Reactions: 5
1DDEB728-FF12-41BE-BB22-EF5BAC8DD210.jpeg

DD295A68-7A79-44CA-B459-D235E17FAA34.jpeg

FB6D2B0A-C6B3-4C6B-9B6B-36418A2C9755.jpeg

8EBEF9C5-9F25-4B13-A9DD-C033937CB939.jpeg

046C393A-4356-4AA4-AB6C-AC6DF9D8372F.jpeg

7048EF64-66E4-458C-9040-F31F1BF837DE.jpeg

ABCA7953-70B1-4B08-B79E-9FD28DE1BDEF.jpeg

Their mate Brian Rose is running for the Mayor of London???? It’s Mayor of London, MeMe you dumb duck not Mayor in London. This is one of the most important jobs in the country. It’s not a fancy dress party. He’s a bloody clown. His campaign looks like another conspiracy video with lots of stock video clips. He portrays himself as a ‘Superman’ in the video. Does he think British people will warm up to him? And he wants to make London a ‘world class city again’. It’s already a world class city you wally!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What a strange thing to say. Mexico isn't even close to communist. Do you know what communism is? Thoughts and prayers to all the people impacted in Mexico. Public transit is actually better in communist than capitalist countries by the way.
I was making a dig at the iShites because if anything is to blame... to them it's communism haha I wasn't making a political statement 😂

Reactions: 6
What a shocker. Brian Rose is also a con. He’s running for the Mayor because of self-promotion. He knows he’ll never win. The poll suggests he’d be lucky to come in 11th out of 20 candidates. This Cons network in London is very telling.

“The flipside of the YouTube-driven mayoral candidates is Brian Rose, a 49-year-old American whose heavy spending on paid adverts has made him ubiquitous on the video site. He spent years building an audience for his London Real series of YouTube interviews, before pivoting over the last year to long discussions with the conspiracy theorist David Icke and other anti-lockdown content. He says he will not be getting vaccinated because he does not consider himself at risk from Covid-19.

Unusually for a man who insists he will be running the UK’s capital city next week, many of Rose’s paid YouTube adverts are promotions for forthcoming self-improvement business training courses that he sells for thousands of pounds. These have been dogged by negative reviews.
“There’s hundreds of people with the same complaint who are disappointed with the promises he made,” said the property developer Michael Magee who paid $3,000 to Rose’s company for a webinar course and now runs a Facebook group for people seeking refunds. “He is doing this [mayoral campaign] to raise his profile so he can promote more courses and get more people turned on to Brian Rose.”
Rose denies this, says the standards of his courses are very high, and that there is just a “small percentage of people, like [with] any business, who aren’t happy”.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 561699
View attachment 561700
View attachment 561701
View attachment 561702
View attachment 561703
View attachment 561704
View attachment 561705
Their mate Brian Rose is running for the Mayor of London???? It’s Mayor of London, MeMe you dumb duck not Mayor in London. This is one of the most important jobs in the country. It’s not a fancy dress party. He’s a bloody clown. His campaign looks like another conspiracy video with lots of stock video clips. He portrays himself as a ‘Superman’ in the video. Does he think British people will warm up to him? And he wants to make London a ‘world class city again’. It’s already a world class city you wally!
"World class city" is some "make America great again" alt right mentality. Cozing up to the working classes, portraying yourself as the ONLY savior because you're not like others, is all the same tactic Trump used. And don't get me started on the clips of that pos Piers Morgan. "No political party" my foot. Rose is alt right as it gets.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Back to the orphanage topic. MeMe must be anxious she’s been getting so much criticism and Alex hasn’t helped her to put keyword bans on her comments yet because she’s that dumb and incapable. So she googled the nearest ‘girls’ orphanage to help bring back some support. Why just girls orphanage anyway? This backward family doesn’t know how to behave around boys or being one up?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Alex didn't post anything about the orphanage -I mean like a link to donate etc. He also never talks about any environmental causes that Meme supports or her "fight" against plastic. Seems like they have quite defined roles in their personal brand: Meme is the "activisit" and Alex the businessman. While Meme shows us how to clean toilets Alex is explaning to us"how to invest our money". Meme takes pictures of flowers and Alex takes pictures of Porshes. He probably thinks it's better that his wife has a pet project than twirling in front of her mirror. But deep down he doesn't care at all about environment or poverty. For now he managed to make her believe that's all fine to fly around the world because they can offset their carbon emissions but he will never changer his life drastically to decrease his carbon footprint. He likes way too much to brag about his lifestyle and to feel to be part of the "elite".

Reactions: 8
View attachment 561699
View attachment 561700
View attachment 561701
View attachment 561702
View attachment 561703
View attachment 561704
View attachment 561705
Apart from the fact that he dresses like a clown (who wears striped suits?!) he drinks his own urine, for, wait for it - medicinal purposes. Never mind that your kidneys and liver removed waste from your body, much like his bet pals the Icons, Brian knows best!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
He has the least trustworthy face I have ever seen. He looks like a sleazy salesman...who would indeed drink his own urine. Did Meme appear on his London Real or whatever show/youtube some time ago?

Reactions: 13
Why did she need to post about her good deed? I hate when people do that. It’s almost like a performance. Do people realise it’s possible to donate to charity without telling everyone? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
He has the least trustworthy face I have ever seen. He looks like a sleazy salesman...who would indeed drink his own urine. Did Meme appear on his London Real or whatever show/youtube some time ago?
Yes she did. I watched the whole excruciating thing. Unwatchable.

Why did she need to post about her good deed? I hate when people do that. It’s almost like a performance. Do people realise it’s possible to donate to charity without telling everyone? 🤦‍♀️
if there was a condition that you can help the orphanage but mustn’t tell anyone you’ve done so, she wouldn’t do it. And I bet if she is allowed to film in there, she will cry. It’s always about her. Not about the kids, it’s about how kind our Mimi is that this brings a tear to her eye. And then her 13 year old followers will rush to comment on how amazing she is, that she is so selfless and inspiring and their role model. Honestly, take her Instagram away and she is lost without an identity. Self-centred narcissist.

• Heart
Leaving this video here because it describes Mimi to the t ... the whole channel is enlightening in regards to the Cons, tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.