Mimi and Alex Ikonn #3 too grateful to catch covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve never really known of the Ikonns until their collab with Valeria Lipovetsky (that woman is a whole other can of worms). I watched some old videos of Mimi and it literally looks like Mimi has downgraded in every sense possible.

Then

Now

(way to go pimp your daughter out btw)

It’s like she forgot how to even talk? I don’t know. Seems so off to me. Also does her voice not seem different? Does she smoke?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hoe leyla could travel!!!! and now her mother happylaliko post things of covid police dictatorship on her instagram.. family of fucks. Anybody knows if her and dimitri broke up..
Lol I take back what I said about Lala, she lost the plot as well.
Is Meme right? Always blaming everything on her parent. Are they really the reason their daughters of both crazy????

Haha, yes! Laughable. Or how MeMe said she can’t sleep at night because she just has soooo many content ideas.
Another good one from Alex was how he really appreciates MeMe’s commitment to new content. 🤪🤣🤣🤣
Alex is such an enabler.
Then there’s Masha calling meme the supermom. With people like this surrounding her, no wonder Meme is completely out of touch.
How does she finds herself surrounded by people like that? I don't think I have anyone around me who constantly praises me for the littlest thing.
Truth is they're all socially inept and therefore are over the top fake supportive. They don't have any authentic honest relationship.

Reactions: 7
Do they grow teeth in the DR? Both now have long horse teeth. Get a dentist and a shrink. Your 49 millions ‘net worth’ can afford it. *fave emojis 😂🤔🤣
She really looks hard at work on this business trip. Seems to have aged another 10 years
4D56EDA2-96EB-4263-9E8C-E692CDFAF67A.jpeg

B9177115-6639-44C1-9988-C5ECAC31F7E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
pretty Sure the original poster was mocking Alex and Mimi, who blame everything on communism and say that England and Canada are communist.
Sorry guys. I misunderstood. I meant no offence. I am Mexican and I guess I took it too far. My apologies to the OP.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love “me” so much. Since when eye f*&king yourself on camera is a sign of love for others?

And now posting a photo of Alexa in a bikini. Poor kid is 4. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I bet Mimi would say Alexa approved her sharing this photo (her body) with their beautiful friends.
A7351088-E88E-472A-95E1-DC69B5783346.jpeg
CFBCE489-24E2-45D6-A53E-B0AC48E83865.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I think Mimi is the biggest hypocrite ever. Up until recently she said she would never ever ever bring another child into this world but the last time I wasted my life watching her Instagram stories she answered the question saying she wouldn’t rule it out. Make up your mind lol. Anyway I can’t wait to see the “land” they have invested in 🙄

Reactions: 10
What’s the Colombia tax reform have to do with the Azeris? They’ve all posted about it.

Why is Mimi always alone taking pics & videos of herself? Where are the rest of the Azeri-Russian fam?

You know she bought that one piece off Alibaba coz she has it in black, pink and who knows what other colour.

Do they really have money or is it just a flex?

I haven’t kept much up to date with them in the last couple of years until they recently began coming up on my feed and I noticed a lot angering information that they shouldn’t be spreading. Last I know Mimi had about 1.4M followers on IG but something happened with the coconut oil business and maybe more and she lost a whole lot of followers in what seemed to be overnight.

Seems they’re so caught up in a web of selling they forget what values they cooked up to share with the world. Recently being the sushi restaurant as I read here. Previously buying denim for over $400, but having no qualms about Ali Expressing their products for their profit.

Lol Mimi has been posting the same kinda stuff since she started using Instagram many moons ago. Trees, flowers, flowy dresses, thick thighs, the same furniture. The only thing changing are their iPhones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Mimi is the biggest hypocrite ever. Up until recently she said she would never ever ever bring another child into this world but the last time I wasted my life watching her Instagram stories she answered the question saying she wouldn’t rule it out. Make up your mind lol. Anyway I can’t wait to see the “land” they have invested in 🙄
Meme is a narcissist. She loves attention, and a baby's world revolves around their mom. Now Alexa is not a baby anymore, she doesn't need her as much, so Meme needs a new doll to parade on insta and possibly bring in new followers to replace the ones who left.

Reactions: 13
Do they grow teeth in the DR? Both now have long horse teeth. Get a dentist and a shrink. Your 49 millions ‘net worth’ can afford it. *fave emojis 😂🤔🤣
She really looks hard at work on this business trip. Seems to have aged another 10 years View attachment 561013
View attachment 561015
I loled so hard at growing teeth in DR. That's the problem with slimming lenses in phones - they elongate everything, including teeth! :D

Influencers on vacation are the funniest thing to watch in real life! Once saw this girl @honeydressing in Tulum, she would be walking on the beach literally Instagramming her ass (like literally with the phone filming her ass) cause she was selling bathing suits. Everyone was so confused and laughing. Then back to her room, change the bathing suit and back to the beach to film the ass! It's all about selling, people! :D Honestly they need help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How cringe to have their 4 years old pushing the swings on their ‘insta romantic’ moment. That thing in the sea could knock Alexa over! But of course the Icunts don’t care as long as they get the shot.
F051ED3C-A147-4CF4-BD0D-AA3C1E81BE6A.jpeg
wtf is blue ass water? Is it a reference back to us because we’ve been saying he’s a misogynist? Whatever it is, it ain’t funny Horse Teeth. You and your wife have no sense of humour that’s why you don’t get along with any Brits.
I think when these two’s insta fame dies, they’d be on Only Fans. 😂
ED46D14B-950C-49F5-9C7A-F3F6DFEB27E6.jpeg

Surprise, surprise. They’re releasing even more note pads because the last stock of 29 pads have been sold and used to pick up dog 💩 why are they wasting papers on producing pointless products? It ain’t eco friendly. No one needs these notepads.
A18DADF9-30F1-4B49-9A3C-9C9A95AE5DA8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ummmm WHAT??! :-o

I think they're just visiting an orphanage. God, MeMe is trying to be all Mother Theresa, and she can't even look after her own *abandoned* kid.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg Yummy Thighs MeMe finds another project to make herself feel better.

Good job, make sure everyone in the world knows you did something. And take your daughter to hug you and call you mum in front of all those beautiful little girls who don’t have a mother. Aaand don’t wear a mask so you can spread your germs and even ask if you could hug and kiss everyone. 🤦🏽‍♀️
B9AC7D5A-C6EC-4754-83D9-EAB7F9C905F7.jpeg
E3F5CE30-EBDE-4198-8C49-5ABEFA59D8CE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No, she won’t adopt. She bought groceries and made gift bags which include GOURMET cookies?!! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Is Leyla’s son ok? I’ve wondered this as Leyla disappeared around the time he was born and stopped sharing much on social media.

Reactions: 8
Oh my God !! Giving away goodies to the orphanage & showing it on Instagram 🤮🤮. Arent they millionaires? They could easily sponsor that orphanage- I’m a sponsor 2 kids education until they are 23 years old - undergrad that is. Also, what is ‘visiting’ an orphanage? Is it a beach or museum? Finally, anti- masker Meme & Icons with so much love & care spreading Covid - 19.
Also, I had to report @honeydressing because she was showing her ass scrubbing - my eyes my eyes... 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg Yummy Thighs MeMe finds another project to make herself feel better.

Good job, make sure everyone in the world knows you did something. And take your daughter to hug you and call you mum in front of all those beautiful little girls who don’t have a mother. Aaand don’t wear a mask so you can spread your germs and even ask if you could hug and kiss everyone. 🤦🏽‍♀️
View attachment 561423,View attachment 561424
I didn't even notice her not wearing a mask. Gross. Gross. Gross. How is this ok??! Why was she let in? Those are vulnerable kids and here she waltzes in in her designer dress with her little brat by her side handing out gift bags. Horrible.

No, she won’t adopt. She bought groceries and made gift bags which include GOURMET cookies?!! 😂
That just shows how freaking out of touch she is. I bet she's feeling like a saviour (another way that narcissists flatter themselves).

• Haha
  • Heart
One of her dreams? To go to an orphanage ? Buying stuff and she wasn’t emotionally ready until now??

i am really disappointed. Not because I love her but because she is an immigrant herself!

my parents immigrated too and from the beginning „new live“ they helped with all they got because of deep gratitude. If you see lives which are not luckily to immigrate, who got separated or died or had health issues,.... you can’t NOT help! We grow up seeing that and no one waited until we are emotionally ready????

now you see really how miserable Mimi in Reality she is and and all that gratitude is for portrait instagram ... she has a bad character. Bad attitude. Bad habits. And in reality she achieved nothing with value..

I really thought Mimi is spending part of her money from journals to help other people and visiting them without telling us. I don’t know why I was thinking that?!! But now she says it’s her first time...

Bah f*uck you Mimi ...

You have the most miserable character and life ever I’ve seen...

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.