Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s still with this girl? Why would Millie reveal this when he’s still with the girl, how awkward! Surely this would cause loads of drama lmao
the girl just posted a story with a tear in her eye saying ‘ouch bro’ could be related or unrelated though i suppose..

Reactions: 1
the girl Jordan is seeing has posted this on her insta story :(
i'd be upset too honestly. if a girl posted a video like that about my boyfriend and said while we were on a break they had 'crossed a boundary', as well as saying anything could happen in the future??? i'd be pissed

also the part where the social climbers sat on a sofa in a line waiting for jordans gf to come in and then one of them proceeded to 'interview' her? that's so intimidating and rude to do to someone

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That girl isn't following Jordan either..

Omfg on the video someone has commented "Real question is would jordan have pursued things with her if Ellie wasn’t in the mix..." and Ellie has replied saying "Please he literally has been my boyfriend for over 2 years - I was in the mix for a reason 💔 cos he loves me" 4m ago.

She is replying to loads of comments right now including ones where people are saying they want Jordan and Millie together and she is saying "Bro he’s been my boyfriend for over 2 years 🥺" and replying to people saying this is why I have trust issues and she is saying me too. This poor poor girl. My god Millie didn't think this through.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That girl isn't following Jordan either..

Omfg on the video someone has commented "Real question is would jordan have pursued things with her if Ellie wasn’t in the mix..." and Ellie has replied saying "Please he literally has been my boyfriend for over 2 years - I was in the mix for a reason 💔 cos he loves me" 4m ago.
Poor girl honestly, this must really be hurting her rn.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like a set up to me, they'll get more followers and the "gf" will become an influencer. They're not called social climbers for nothing ;) 🧙‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Also sidenote about Jordan, has anyone seen he's been accused of scamming fans out of money? He launched a 'handmade' by him jewellery brand and was charging people £20 for stuff he'd bought wholesale from China. I think he was also selling mystery boxes for £40? Either way noones received anything and according to him the company website was hacked👀👀
Jordon is a train wreck. Gets a job, leaves job to focus on YouTube again, starts that 365 project, uploads videos that are about 3 minutes long, hasn't posted a video in ages (don't think he even did 20 never mind 365), starts selling tat, can't sell tat, now seems to be giving gaming a go. He is so manic & I know its lockdown but hes such a scruff!

Reactions: 15
Jordon is a train wreck. Gets a job, leaves job to focus on YouTube again, starts that 365 project, uploads videos that are about 3 minutes long, hasn't posted a video in ages (don't think he even did 20 never mind 365), starts selling tat, can't sell tat, now seems to be giving gaming a go. He is so manic & I know its lockdown but hes such a scruff!
He’s clearly got some serious issues going on, moved out of his mums (it was something health wise) and then he just seems as scatty as ever, like this is the problem with the idea everyone can become an influencer, it’s not possible for everyone to make the money the social climbers will be

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Jordans Instagram story👀👀 he said he's disappointed because he knows the true intentions behind Millie posting her video which is definitely just clout let's be honest😂

It's obviously carmie running the show behind the scenes, he suggested the whole thing in the first place and I guarantee he's the one whos told her to film and post this 'storytime', she needs better friends🙄

Reactions: 6
Jordan looks like he hasn’t washed in a month in that insta story

Reactions: 7
It’s both Millie and Jordan in the wrong. Jordan only has pictures up of Millie on his Instagram not the girl, he was living with Millie someone that he had history with and slept with! Whilst having a girlfriend and hiding it from her. Both so sneaky

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry this is a bleeping joke 🤣

Just watched Jordan’s insta story and he’s getting mad at the fans for “Shipping Jillie” and getting invested. No-one forced them to fake a relationship?! Of course some people were going to get invested and now they’re upset that it was a lie.

Then he said, “Don’t involve the other girl as it’s not fair to her, she doesn’t want to be involved!” Why did she put up a story? Why was she replying to comments on Millie’s video then?

Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re trying to emulate the whole Olivia Rodrigo/Josh Basset/Sabrina Carpenter drama because they know it’s a way to generate engagement. But this is such a crappy way to treat your own fans? Constantly lying to them for fake drama to get clicks and views and then getting mad at the fans for getting invested? Like duck off.

Reactions: 13
What’s Jordan’s Instagram? I can’t find him!
@jordanhoustonn_

I have been thinking this for while and I know a lot of them use drugs but I still get that vibe from Jordan, like is that the reason why he’s so erratic and can’t keep a job?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.