Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the entire video

Video suggestions kept popping up at the top of the screen featuring her and her mum and i had to gulp, so heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That made me cry, especially when she was talking about how she thanked her mum 💗

Reactions: 10
I subbed to Millie when she was so young on like 9k doing little life hacks and weird DIYs and the video just took me right back to when she was so little😢 very emotional to watch but I love that she was joking and smiling it’s something I’ve always loved about Millie and her humour and she really hasn’t changed

Reactions: 17
That video honestly broke my heart. I remember watching videos with millie and her mum and thinking she looks like such a sweet woman with a pure heart 😭 I really do hope Millie is coping okay! ❤

If you’re reading this Millie (or do one day) then I want to say that I really feel for you even though I can‘t even imagine what you must be feeling. You’re a beautiful, intelligent girl and one day you’ll be so happy to know that you have videos to look back on of the good times and your lovely relationship with your mum. Take some time out for yourself and I send so much love to you and your family right now. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope her home friends can rally around her, Nicola seems like an absolute gem and exactly what Millie needs! I also think some of the social climbers do genuinely care for her and will be supportive, but you'd think they would just quit fake beef given their friends mum has just died.

Reactions: 16
I watched her video, it was so emotional. I cried a lot as losing my mum is something I worry about so often with the cancer (and cancer scares) in all the women in my family. I feel devastated for her. I hope she can lift herself up eventually and be the person her mum was so proud of x

Reactions: 13
Oh god, I’m absolutely sobbing watching that video, my heart is completely broken for her. I so hope that she has people around her to support her at this awful time. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Gosh I cried throughout the entire video, no person should have to go through that, let alone someone as young as Millie❤ I think the video was really touching and beautiful the way she spoke about her mum, it broke my heart!
I really don’t think her “friends” at the wave house will be supporting her at all, which is just so crappy and I just hope she’s not going through this alone! Out of the wave house and the social climbers, Millie was always my favourite, she was always just unapologetically herself, she knew what path she wanted to take and the goals she wanted to achieve, the others just seemed fake and actually a bit mean?

Reactions: 14
Oh my, just seen her video. My heartbreaks for her. She looks so traumatised. Millie if you read here please be kind to yourself, take all the time you need to heal. Do want you need to do. Don't do what you think you should do or what others tell you to do. There is nothing in the world like losing your parents. 💔

Reactions: 11
Guys when millie just lost her Mum I imagine the very last thing she will be doing is reading her on tattle! So whilst I agree with the sentiment, I don’t think she will see it...

Reactions: 5
Guys when millie just lost her Mum I imagine the very last thing she will be doing is reading her on tattle! So whilst I agree with the sentiment, I don’t think she will see it...
Millie and her friends have read here previously.. My reasoning is many people, myself included, look for things to make ourselves feel worse, to validate those intrusive thoughts. So while I really really hope she isn't reading here, I wanted to leave something if she is/does.

Millie and her friends have read here previously.. My reasoning is many people, myself included, look for things to make ourselves feel worse, to validate those intrusive thoughts. So while I really really hope she isn't reading here, I wanted to leave something if she is/does.
I agree and if she’s not reading now, she might read in a month or so time, and even if she never reads here, I don’t think people offering kind words and support to her should be discouraged... everyone is trying to be nice and send love to her in this really difficult time, and even if there’s a tiny chance she reads this, what’s the harm?

Reactions: 23
I agree and if she’s not reading now, she might read in a month or so time, and even if she never reads here, I don’t think people offering kind words and support to her should be discouraged... everyone is trying to be nice and send love to her in this really difficult time, and even if there’s a tiny chance she reads this, what’s the harm?
Yep completely fair I just think it’s crazy to think that at a time when she’s knee-deep in grief and probably not that focused on the online world, the very last place she’ll be looking is tattle. She won’t be thinking, I feel really tit, let’s go read some more tit talk about myself.

Reactions: 3
Yep completely fair I just think it’s crazy to think that at a time when she’s knee-deep in grief and probably not that focused on the online world, the very last place she’ll be looking is tattle. She won’t be thinking, I feel really tit, let’s go read some more tit talk about myself.
I think we all understand that, but as this is her thread a message of support hurts no one. Even if she won't read it anytime soon.

Thing is with many of these influencers, I actually like them and do (or used to) enjoy their content.

Reactions: 8
I’m not going to judge her because everyone deals with grief differently but that seems so quick to be back in London

• Wow
I’m not going to judge her because everyone deals with grief differently but that seems so quick to be back in London
I imagine its almost easier for her to be there than it is at home - I'm sure she loves her step dad and brothers but maybe she finds she can get more support from her friends than them at the moment? Plus she hasn't lived at home for a while so it must be hard being back there and without her mum.

Even if she's not many other influencers and her friends are. Possibly. I hope they are. I hope they're reading the lovely things being said about her mum and all the support we are sending. I hope if it's not now but in the future she has healed enough to search for comments about this difficult time and only finds love and kindness.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.