Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but all the “play fighting”? They’re actually such pathetic people. They get to go on an amazing holiday that so many would dream of. All the places to explore and unique experiences. And they spend the week getting drunk and fighting each other repeatedly? bleeping weird behaviour.
And what was with millie & Issey slagging each other? I don't know who issey is but she fits in with them! They were all really up her arse I thought!

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but all the “play fighting”? They’re actually such pathetic people. They get to go on an amazing holiday that so many would dream of. All the places to explore and unique experiences. And they spend the week getting drunk and fighting each other repeatedly? bleeping weird behaviour.
I know! It’s so so so expensive to travel there, Millie spent a grand on a new plane ticket like it was nothing, and then all I do when they get there is drink and party

Reactions: 6
Izzy lost her 6 grand watch as well. Pricey holiday to play fight and get drunk

Reactions: 11
Izzy lost her 6 grand watch as well. Pricey holiday to play fight and get drunk
They all screamed tacky new money youtubers or old money spending daddy's money on a summer holiday in that vlog - Issey is definitely the latter. Think she will live losing her watch.

Reactions: 10
They all screamed tacky new money youtubers or old money spending daddy's money on a summer holiday in that vlog - Issey is definitely the latter. Think she will live losing her watch.
literally i was thinking this? they act like they’re all really ‘edgy’ but issy and the others aren’t influencers and so how are they affording these expensive air bnbs and if you look at her instagram she’s constantly travelling

Reactions: 1
literally i was thinking this? they act like they’re all really ‘edgy’ but issy and the others aren’t influencers and so how are they affording these expensive air bnbs and if you look at her instagram she’s constantly travelling
probs rich parents. Looks like they all live in London as well so must be a well off background and privilege otherwise don’t know how they could afford the lifestyle at that age.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.