Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God poor Millie - she is so young to be going through this and especially this time of year and with everything else going on it must be awful. Poor girl and her poor family😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That's heartbreaking. I really feel for Millie and her family during this time, so close to Christmas..
Her mum was a breath of fresh air honestly, I loved seeing her feature in her videos. She was a lovely lady.

Really thinking of them right now. 💖 💖 💖

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ah such sad news! I hope she gets to celebrate her mum’s life! And I hope her friends are comforting and reaching out to her, I hope Millie is around supportive people, so heartbreaking!

Reactions: 13
sad that while this is going on her friends are having some supposedly fake ‘beef’, poor girl considering how staged it looks surely they could’ve delayed it!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
sad that while this is going on her friends are having some supposedly fake ‘beef’, poor girl considering how staged it looks surely they could’ve delayed it!!
Which friends? That’s so insensitive of them!

Reactions: 6
My heart man 😭 is it only me that enjoyed her videos w her mum the most! Anyways so ridiculous for wave house members to stir beef now of all times rather than when they were booming. I feel sick for Millie how do they even have the time???, her mum genuinely made my day when she posted with her. What a lovely mother she had

Reactions: 17
I’ve just heard her mum passed 😢 I feel so bad for her, watching the video on her instagram post about her mum where they’re just belly laughing gave me such a lump in my throat. This must be incredibly difficult for her I really hope that her friends rally around her and make sure she’s alright but judging by their superficial and self absorbed tiktoks I have a hard time believing that will happen.

Reactions: 14

It’s fake as duck
Yeah did anyone see Eloise’s ‘crying’ video on Tiktok? so fake and embarrassing. Imagine doing tit like this when your ‘best friends’ going through such a tit time. Obviously I’m not expecting them to make tribute videos just have a bit of respect and they could at least stop with the stupid, juvenile tit for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah did anyone see Eloise’s ‘crying’ video on Tiktok? so fake and embarrassing. Imagine doing tit like this when your ‘best friends’ going through such a tit time. Obviously I’m not expecting them to make tribute videos just have a bit of respect and they could at least stop with the stupid, juvenile tit for a while.
How embarrassing, has Carmie responded? To be fair to them I think the social climbers group are good friends to Millie (the old group of Carmie, Spencer, Jacob, Ben, Jordan and Lewys). The likes of Eloise etc only know Millie as they are hometown friends of Carmie

Reactions: 5
I really hope she takes time to grieve & not run back to the wave house with those bellends after the funeral

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen her vlog. How sad. I loved watching her mum. I don’t like some of the things Millie did but her mum was lovely to watch. I hope she grieves properly. I’ve been there but I won’t pretend I know how she feels, it hurts differently for all.

Oh god that video was a horrible watch :(( poor girl, I really hope she’s got people to help her through this

• Sad
Just watching her video. It's so heartbreaking, so devastating. I can't even begin to imagine how she feels.
I do have a huge soft spot for her and her videos with her mum were some of my favourites. She was so funny and their relationship was lovely.

I really hope Millie takes all the time she needs. Her mum was very clearly the biggest part of her life, I really hope she takes the time to grieve and process this. 💖

Reactions: 16
My heart truly is broken for Millie and her family. I just watched her video and am now in tears. Nobody deserves to lose anyone to cancer. RIP and we’re thinking of you Millie❤

Reactions: 11
I'm literally fuming as well. Millie is going through what is a traumatic and heartbreaking experience and her so-called friends are starting 'fake beef' with each other. I think it's absolutely disgusting and disrespectful. If that was my friend I'd want to support them, fake drama would be the last thing on my mind. Just shows how selfish and vile these people are.

I hope she stays away from this until she's had time to grieve. Honestly it's the last thing anyone needs in this situation.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.